A Cock Loving Slut

Story Info
Jake is forced to become a cock-loving slut.
1.2k words
4.13
531.9k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is purely fictional; no events/people/places mentioned bare any resemblance to real life. I thought I would have a go at writing one of these stories to see how it turns out. Positive and negative comments are both welcome.

My name's Jake and this is the story of how I became a cock craving slut.

It started a year ago, I was walking home in the rain, when I slipped and fell into a muddy puddle. As I bundled myself up, a car pulled up beside me and rolled down the front window. I recognised the face of Neil, a man from across my road. "Want a lift son?" he asked me, I nodded and yanked open the door and jumped in.

As we drove into our street, I noticed my parents were out and I didn't have a key. Neil offered to let me into his house and get me a change of clothes.

I sat down in Neil's living room and he poured some coffee, with his back to me. He took his time, mixing it and adding stuff; when he gave it to me I sniffed and it smelled funny. I didn't want to be rude though and drank it all, as he watched me closely. I suddenly felt really drowsy and slumped back in the couch.

"Ok Jake, now take of your clothes and I'll get you a dressing gown to wear" Neil told me. I stripped in front of him, barely aware of his presence and he took my clothes upstairs, returning with a small pink camisole.

He slipped it over my head and I felt the silkiness touch my body, the spaghetti straps over my shoulders and the white lace trim, around the hem.

It barely covered my cock, coming down to mid-thigh. Neil pulled a camera out and blinded me as he flashed a couple of photos. He turned me around and got me to bend over as he continued to take photos.

I noticed my cock was beginning to twitch and before long it was holding up my cami.

"I knew you'd love it you little slut" Neil muttered, as he pulled the cami off and went upstairs again, to return with an armful of clothes and equipment.

First, he grabbed my cock, and taped it back between my legs, so it was no longer visible. Then he shaved my legs and pubes, leaving no hair apart from a small landing patch above where my dick used to be.

He then tossed me a pair of pink cotton panties, held together by a black ribbon on each side. Still drowsy, I followed his instructions and slipped them on over my legs, up to my small patch of hair.

He then balled up some white tights and slipped them over my legs, as I sat back in the couch again. They were thigh-high stay ups, typical school-girl style.

A plaid miniskirt was next, which only went down to the very tops of my thigh-highs, showing ass if I bent down even a little bit. I felt a belt being padlocked around me, around the skirt.

I watched as Neil pressed some false breasts to my chest, then wrapping a bright pink bra around them, padlocking the bra behind me. I looked down at my new convincing cleavage, the tiny black bow of the bra nestling in the middle.

Neil passed me a white T-Shirt and red tie, which I donned, before he slipped the blonde wig over my head, attaching it to my existing hair, making it almost impossible to remove with serious pain.

Finally, he pulled my feet towards him and put a pair of black stilettos on them, padlocking each buckle.

He coated my lips thickly in bright red lipstick, used some eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow and painted my nails pink, before taking another couple of photos. He got me to stand up; my high-heels made my ass stick out and gave me a very feminine figure. He took more photos and got me to bend over again, as he took more photos of my ass.

He sat down on the couch and told me to sit next to him, which I did. He started to stroke the inside of my thigh and my dick started to quiver in-between my legs.

He pulled out a small pot, told me to smell it, which I did. I suddenly felt very horny and was getting very excited as he stroked my nylon-clad thighs. He firmly pushed my shoulders down, until my knees were on the floor in-front of him and he opened his flies.

He grabbed my wig and pulled my head towards his crotch, as his 7 inch long dick was released. He slapped my face with it a couple of times and wiped his pre-cum over my lips.

"Beg for it bitch" he said cruelly and I begged to him "Please let me touch your cock, I want to suck it, I want to taste it" He slapped me a couple more times with his cock, but seemed to be satisfied with my response.

"Look up at me you fucking slut" he ordered and I gazed into his eyes, as he forced his meat inside my mouth. I gagged lots, but he paid no attention and viciously fucked my face, until I felt my nose hit his pelvis every time.

He continued like this for about 5 minutes, pumping his throbbing piece in and out of my mouth as I gasped for breath at every opportunity. Then suddenly he held me there, my nose nesting in his bush as I flailed wildly, unable to breathe.

I felt his body shudder and he started to cum down my throat, but I was unable to swallow it all. It started to lead out my mouth and down my chin, when suddenly he pulled out and I thought it was over. But he was still coming and sprayed the remainder of it over my face, over my cheeks, in my eyes and in my wig.

He then pulled up my skirt and rubbed my tiny "clit" through my panties until I came too. He ordered me to clean his cock up and I sucked on it as he took more photos; of me sucking his cock, of my wet panties and of my cum covered face.

Finished, I lay on the floor and he took more photos of my whole body, front and back. He stuck a ball gag in my mouth, flipped me and pulled my skirt down to my ankles and started to slap my ass until it was red.

He then pulled my panties down to my ankles too and squirted some lube in my virgin hole. Rubbing it with his finger, I moaned into the gag as he slipped one, two, three fingers in.

He quickly pulled out and I held my ass up, craving more. He grabbed a butt-plug, wedged it deeply inside my ass and I screamed into the gag, in a combination of pain and lust.

He pulled my panties and skirt back up, before tying my hands to the table in front of me. He tied my legs to the wall behind me, so I was lying face down on the floor, face covered in cum, a ball-gag in my mouth and a butt-plug wedged in my ass.

He walked out the room, turning the lights off as he left.

"I'll be back slut..."

End of part 1