A Cock Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I calmed down. I went back into my bedroom. Rod was now lying asleep on his back on our bed (my wife had crashed in the lounge room) with just a pair of green underpants on. I lay down next to him, naked. For a while I thought about what I should do. It would be so easy to pull his underpants down and touch his cock, maybe take it into my mouth. But in the end I didn't. I went back to the spare room and went to sleep.

Soon after this came the Internet, and the splendours of Internet porn, and my masturbation habits changed. I saw a lot more hardcore now, so that in a typical session I might see almost as many cocks as cunts. I found I liked photos of women fucked by more than one man at a time (how I would love to take part in a 'bukkake' shoot, lining up with other men to spray a load on a woman's face) and particularly liked to see a woman taking two cocks into her mouth simultaneously. I love photos of women with male strippers (there seem to be a lot more of these photos around recently) with women touching and sucking their cocks (how I envy these guys!). While images of women's naked bodies, their cunts spread open, remain my paramount interest, I now found that I liked looking at cocks too. When I posted my dick on gay sites, a few men sent me pics of theirs, and I wanked while looking at them. I began to fantasise more and more about sucking one.

My exhibitionistic and voyeuristic desires finally saw me pick up the courage to go to a nude beach. There's one called Cobblers, about twenty minutes from the city, that I had read attracted women - indeed families - as well as men. I was a little scared when I arrived there for the first time. The beach was crowded with men, women and children, most of them completely naked. I stripped off and lay on my towel, hardly able to believe that I was finally naked in public. I walked down to the water, my cock there for everyone to see. Aftwerwards I lay back on my towel, taking in tits, pussies and a seemingly endless parade of cocks, some small, some long, with one old man strolling along completely erect, with no-one batting an eyelid. I was in heaven! Towards the end of my first visit, I moved up to the entrance of the beach. I lay back on the sand, my legs spread, so that everyone who came onto it had to walk right past me. There was a guy lying on his back next to me, his penis, topped with a bush of black pubes and about the same size as mine, resting on his belly (he probably had the same exhibitionistic ideas as me) and for the first time in my life I allowed myself to have a long, leisurely look at another man's dick.

One morning, a year after I had started going there, I set off for Cobblers Beach again, and arrived on the bus there about midday. There were perhaps thirty people on the beach, and as I stepped onto the sand I immediately noticed a very attractive young couple, the girl a blonde with lovely breasts and a shaved pussy. I lay my towel down next to them, so that I was just a few feet away from me. On the other side of me were a middle-aged couple, very suntanned, the woman with big pendulous tits and her pussy also shaved. She spent most of the time while I was there lying on her back reading a book, her feet towards me so that, any time I wanted to, I could glance over and have a look at her slit.

After a while a very attractive girl with long, dark blonde hair parted in the middle and wearing cool clothes arrived on the beach. She came down to the sand and dipped her foot in the water, then went back to the grassy, raised part of the beach to your right as you faced the sea. She was with three guys and I watched her undress. I was keen to see her naked so I walked up the beach to where she was sitting in a shady spot. She had her knees drawn up and her arms folded over her breasts. It looked like she had been talked into coming to the beach by her companions and was a little uncomfortable being there. I was disappointed that I couldn't see more of her body, but enjoyed walking past her again as I made my way back to the beach, really close to her so that she would see my cock.

I sat back on my towel and watched the young couple playing in the water together. They were hugging each other and, for a moment, I thought they might even be fucking. They left the water and returned to their towels, and in the process of rearranging their things the girl bent over and I got a brief but lovely glimpse of her cunt from behind.

Then I saw that the shy girl was walking towards the beach. I sat up and watched as she entered the water to my right and swam around for a while. It looked like I was wrong about her being shy for she left the water at the other end of the beach so that she had to walk the length of it to get back to her spot. As she walked passed me I made no secret of the fact that I was looking at her. She had pale skin, perky, medium sized breasts, and her pubic hair was shaved into a strip (this was the only trace of pubic hair I saw on any of the women that day). And I saw she had a little smile on her face, like she was really enjoying being nude in front of people. I guessed this was her first experience at a nude beach.

There were a couple of other cute girls there, including a pretty, dark-haired girl who arrived wearing a red top and black shorts, who ran around looking excited to be there. While her boyfriend stripped immediately she kept her clothes on for a long time and I thought she was another shy one, but eventually she stripped down to a thong. I walked up the beach to get a look at her. She was rubbing cream on herself and I saw that her breasts were particularly lovely, with stubby pink nipples.

I left the beach after a few hours, having been able to get a close look at five cunts and numerous cocks. I got onto the bus and sat at the back seat. I was incredibly randy and rubbed my penis through my jeans. I needed to cum, and made a decision. In recent months, I had become even more obsessed with the idea of sucking another man's cock. There was, I knew, a sex shop in the city which had video booths with glory holes. I would go there and see what happened.

I arrived at the shop and went downstairs. There was a small hallway with about five booths on each side, and beyond them an open area in which I could see three men. It was quite dark. I stepped into one of the booths and shut the door behind me and locked it. There was a coin-operated video machine in there, with a hetero loop playing. On the wall to the right there was a tissue dispenser, a bin and a condom machine, and down at cock level a glory hole.

I put a $2 coin in the slot and a video came one with a guy sucking off another guy. I pulled my jeans down and began to wank myself. Occasionally men went into the booth next door, and some peered through the hole. I had thought of glory holes mainly in terms of cocksucking, but it was also a real pleasure to be watched as I masturbated. I positioned myself so that my cock could be clearly seen through the hole as I stroked it. A couple of times, a guy with gold-rimmed glasses peered through the hole and looked up at my face.

It was very hot in there and the sweat was pouring off me - my dick was sweaty in my hand. The video stopped but I didn't need to see any more of it. I realised that I could stay in the booth for as long as I liked, until what ever was going to happen happened. I brought my penis a little closer to the hole.

Then a guy came into the next booth and shut the door. He was wearing white pants and I could see him pulling them down. He put his face to the hole and, still holding my dick between thumb and finger, I slipped the head of it into his mouth and he started to suck it. His lips felt very soft on it. I realised my dick must taste salty because I had been swimming.

After a minute or so I withdrew. Then he put his cock through the hole - and it was huge! It must have been seven or eight inches. It was very stiff, and curved upwards, circumcised thank goodness, with a swollen head. He had pressed himself right against the wall of the booth so both cock and balls were fully in view. I was somewhat taken aback by it.

I took hold of it, the first time I had touched another man's penis. It was so hard. Then I rubbed my own against it and squeezed our two pricks together - another fantasy of mine fulfilled.

And then it was time. I knelt down and took the cock into my mouth. It felt sort of as I had expected, but somewhat different. I was amazed at how it filled my mouth. The head felt spongey and it had a mild, musky taste.

I still held it as I sucked on it, wanking him as I did so. I stopped to kiss the head, then licked down the shaft to his balls, which were hairy, then took him in my mouth again. I could hardly believe I was doing it.

This remains the only time I have sucked cock, and while nothing for me compares with licking a girl's pussy or arsehole, I've no doubt I will do it again. Next time, I would like a guy to cum in my mouth so I can swallow his sperm.

Meanwhile, my exhibitionism only increases. I finally plucked up the courage to post photos of myself on the net, naked and masturbating with my face showing. Once I would have been terrified that someone I knew would see these, but now I only think that would be exciting - after all, they must have been looking for pictures like this to have found them.

Lately, I have ventured out in the street naked again. One night I walked out of my front gate onto the pavement, masturbating. It was about 1am and very quiet. I walked out into the middle of the road, then lay on my stomach and rubbed my cock and balls against the bitumen.

And I have been back to Cobbler's Beach too. I went as soon as the weather was warm enough. I felt the familiar exhilaration as I stripped nude and went for a swim. Once in the water the first woman I noticed was an attractive, Spanish-looking, suntanned mum with big, long, drooping tits, her left nipple slightly higher than the right, very nice all the same (sadly, she kept her yellow bikini bottom on). She had two children, a boy and a girl, and was a fixture all the time I was there, often going into the water or just standing on the beach. Once I saw her on all fours on her towel, her tits hanging straight down.

Also in the water was a very pretty young blonde girl with small round breasts, being hugged by her boyfriend. Later, when the were on the beach. I walked past her several times, but she kept her legs together and I only got one brief glimpse of her cunt. And there was another mum, dark hair in plaits, small compact breasts, who had a little girl of about ten in a red bikini bottom.

I left the water and walked back to my towel, rubbed some sunscreen on myself and went for my first walk, up the rocky end of the beach.

I sat back on my towel and watched a couple come down the hill and enter the water, a tall guy with a petite, dark-haired young girl. He was nude but she had a strip of orange cloth wrapped around herself which led me to believe she was bashful - something which always gets my interest. I went and stood at the water's edge a her swimming with the boyfriend and I saw she was Asian and very cute. When she finally emerged the orange cloth was over her shoulders and I got to see her tits and pussy. Later, as I was walking up towards the rocks again, I saw them walking towards me. He had one arm around her shoulder and was carrying the piece of cloth. She was completely naked now. As I passed them, just inches away, I had a good look at her tits and pussy - she looked like she had shaved recently but the hair had grown back somewhat.

More people arrived. A long-haired, tattooed guy accompanied by a skinny, gawky woman with glasses, wearing a white blouse over flat, saggy tits. She went and got a spot up near the rocks. Then a very pretty, busty brunette wearing a pink T-shirt and shorts, who sat behind me and just a bit to my right. I watched over my shoulder delighted as she removed shorts, T-shirt and finally her top, revealing absolutely perfect tits with well-defined nipples.

The long-haired guy went for a swim and I waited for his partner - I was curious to see her ungainly body. It was not until some time later that she made her way down. I was on another walk and she went right past me, and I saw her thin arms, saggy tits and sparsely-haired pussy.

I lay on the my towel, watching the people in the water in front of me, my legs apart and the sun shining on my cock. A very pretty, petite young mummy with short blonde hair, honey-coloured skin and perky breasts came past me close by, taking her little boy for a swim. A middle-aged, red-haired, rather fat women emerged from the water - I hadn't seen her before. She lingered on the beach for a while, facing me. Her pussy was shaved and I stared at her slit- she obviously liked to be looked at. Turning to my right I could take in the sight of the Spanish mother's hanging tits, and the busty girl's perfect ones, and felt my cock twinge, and I almost hoped I would get an erection, and damn the embarrassment.

Unfortunately I had to go after only a couple of hours. I got dressed, left the beach and caught the bus back to the city. I sat on the back seat, and a guy sat in the seat in front.

I was filled with lust as usual after a visit to the beach. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out and began to stroke it until I was hard. The window, to my left, was quite low so that I could have been seen. As we drove past houses, I wanked myself vigorously until I came, my sperm spattering on the back of the set in front. I watched it drip onto the floor. The guy sitting on the seat had no idea of course.

Life was good.

12