A Cock to Play With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

It was easier to penetrate him than I thought. I found his entrance and, with a little push, a twist and a wriggle, a fingertip was in. He groaned with pleasure, as if to make sure I knew he approved. I could see him out of the corner of my eye as he raised his head to look at me.

'Yes.' His voice was hoarse with need. 'I like that.'

So did I. I'd liked it when he did it to me, and now I was enjoying doing it to him. I pushed my finger deeper as I increased my speed, my head nodding up and down faster as I sucked him.

'Soon.'

That one word told me all I need to know. I felt him gather himself as his climax approached. I prepared myself for his cum, closing my throat with the back of my tongue as I finger fucked his rectum in time to my nodding head.

'I'm there!'

That gasped exclamation was unnecessary. Even as he spoke I felt the first jet of cum flood over my tongue. I liked it, I genuinely liked it. The knowledge that I'd made a man come again, the sudden taste of his cream, even the sensation of it spraying into my mouth, were all fantastic. He came more than he had the first time and I swallowed each spurt as it flooded into my mouth, taking excited pleasure in each one until finally they became smaller and less forceful and eventually died away altogether. Then I took my mouth from his rapidly softening cock and turned my head to look at him as I licked my lips, savouring the last taste of his cum. He exhaled through pursed lips and then smiled.

'That was amazing.'

'Yes it was.' I agreed as I let my finger slide from inside him.

'So was that.' He told me, gazing meaningfully at my finger. 'It was nicer than I thought.'

'Yes it was.' I repeated, meaning it.

'You can fuck me there if you want to.'

For a moment I didn't understand what he'd said. I don't mean I didn't make out the words. I mean that it was so sudden, so unforeseen, that my mind didn't take it in. I looked at him uncomprehendingly.

'I want you to fuck me.' He told me. 'If you'd like to.'

I still looked at him blankly, and then, as his meaning finally filtered through I tried to get my head around the idea. I'd not thought of going that far, in fact I'd never done anal sex at all, not even with my wife. It just hadn't been on the menu when I'd started on this venture. And yet my cock was quickly hardening at the proposal and my instinctive objections had all but disappeared. It was just a case of did I dare? I looked at him and made up my mind.

'Wait there.' I told him, swinging my legs from the bed.

I was heading for the bathroom where I knew my wife kept lube for her vibrator in her cabinet. Why she kept it there I don't know, it wasn't as if I didn't know about her vibe, and I didn't object to her using it even though she always made sure I was out at the time. Anyway, I grabbed the lube and headed back to the bedroom, my newly rock hard erection nodding away before me.

When I got back Aaron was on all fours on the bed, obviously having realised what I'd decided. His bottom was raised into the air, his back sloping down and his head resting on folded arms, waiting very submissively for my return.

I didn't hesitate, I knew what he wanted and I knew what I wanted, and they were both the same thing. I very quickly gave my cock a liberal coating of lube, did the same to his anus and moved into place behind him. Then as soon as I did that Aaron reached around at each side and pulled himself wide open, waiting for my cock. This was the moment of no return. I could have pretended that a mutual wank, or even a mutual blow job, was simply experimentation, but this was gay sex and I couldn't deny it. But in the turned on mood that I was in, that wasn't going to stop me for this one time.

I took my cock in one hand, using the other on his back to steady myself, and then eased forward until my tip was just touching his anus. For a moment I waited, telling myself it was to give Aaron a last chance to back out but really giving myself that same opportunity. Then I leaned forward just a little, looking down at what I was doing as I put gentle pressure on his sphincter. He set himself, not saying a word, just keeping himself still, his anxiety clear in the tense way he held himself. I pressed a little harder, actually watching his sphincter begin to open to admit me. Then, almost unexpectedly, the ring of muscle gave way and my mushroom head slid in, his anus closing again around my shaft. I was inside him, only a little way, but inside another man. I stayed still, just savouring the moment when I had entered him before releasing my hold on my cock and shuffling closer, taking hold of his hips instead. He let go with his hands and folded his arms under his head, waiting for me to fuck him.

I eased my way into him, not pushing hard but just letting my cock sink into his rectum until my thighs were pressed up against him. I held it there for a couple of moments and then eased back, watching my shaft re-emerge until I was just inside him.

'Okay?' I asked softly, the question really directed at both of us.

'Yes.' He whispered. 'Keep going.'

I did. I pressed myself back inside him, sliding my full length into his rectum and then withdrawing. It felt fabulous; his sphincter was tight around my shaft and his rectum felt soft and velvety. I didn't know if anal sex with a woman would feel the same way, but his passage was warm, tight and elastic, wrapping wonderfully around my cock as I set up a steady rhythm, fucking him gently at first but the with increasing strength and speed. I could hear him grunting with pleasure each time my cock went deep inside him, sharp little noises that were his only response as he held himself still for me. I hadn't expected to, but I found myself enjoying it as well, this new sensation of fucking another man. I soon knew that I would be able to come again, and the idea of filling him with my cream spurred me on until very soon I was ramming myself at him, my thighs slapping against his behind, my fingers digging into his hips and his grunts getting louder each time. It felt so damn good. I had my eyes closed and my head tipped back, just enjoying the sensation of a climax building as I fucked him. I knew it wouldn't take long before I came inside him.

'I'm going to come again, okay?' I asked him, giving him the option of stopping me but hoping that he wouldn't.

'Yes.' He gasped back as my cock slammed into him. 'Shoot it up me.'

Almost immediately I felt the pressure build and my balls tighten as if they had just been waiting permission.

'I'm coming.'

I plunged my cock deep into him, as deep as I could get, and my cum exploded from me, spraying deep into his bowels. I groaned with the awesome thrill of release, holding myself deep inside him as my cock jerked and twitched with each spurt it let loose, listening to Aaron's gasps as he took it. Eventually my climax died away, each spurt becoming less powerful than the one before until in the end I just knelt there completely spent, still buried deep inside him, shaking from the power of my own climax and gasping for breath. Then my fingers loosened from his hips, and I sagged back onto my haunches, my softening cock sliding from him as I moved away.

As soon as I had released my hold he moved forward, turning around and sitting resting on one arm facing me. I could see by the almost exultant look on his face that he was happy with what we had done - more so, probably, than I was.

'All my life.' He told me. 'I've wanted to have that done to me, but I never thought I have the guts to try it. Thank you.'

'You didn't say anything about that before we met.' I frowned.

'I didn't expect to have the nerve.' He assured me, and somehow I believed him.

'Nor did I.'

We sprawled silently beside each other for a few minutes, each lost in our own satisfied thoughts.

'Shall we shower?' I asked, climbing to my feet and heading for the door anyway. It was my acknowledgement to myself that it was over, our itches had been scratched.

He followed me into the bathroom without saying anything and we got into the shower together. We cleaned each other down, soaping each other all over, our hands running freely over each other's bodies, much more freely than before. He cupped and fondled my cock and my balls with soapy hands and I did the same for him. Then I turned him around and washed his back, deliberately letting soap suds run down his spine and into his crack. My hand followed and then I was washing his crack, finding his entrance with a soapy finger as he bent forward a little. Then it was my turn and his hand found its way to my anus, a finger probing briefly before withdrawing away again. There was no real sexiness in it, just a sort of friendly intimacy. It was nice running my hands over his skin and feeling him do the same to me, and it was probably as close to being romantic as we felt able to get. It was also the last thing we were going to do to each other. When we parted it really would be it. We'd both satisfied our fantasies with each other and knocked the curious bit off of the bi-curious so we could return to our more usual heterosexual ways. But it had been good, something I was glad I had done but didn't want to do again – I don't think so anyway, although there is always that last step that I've not yet taken, that of letting a man fuck me. So you never know. Maybe, just maybe.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12