A Coed's Sapphic Lusts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly both of them were panting and groaning, their sighs masked by their cunnilingual absorption. With lips pressed to pussies, tongues licking clits, their two bodies trembled, covered with a fine glaze of sweat, the sweat of arousal.

And then it happened.

"Oh my God!" Valerie howled as her whole body shook in sudden, intense orgasmic release. Then immediately she brought her tongue back to Megan's swollen clit.

"That's it! Like that! There!" Megan panted as she concentrated on her pleasure. And then, like steam suddenly rising from a kettle that's come to a boil, an orgasm of the most exquisite intensity shook Megan to the rafters, her body convulsing wildly under Valerie's.

"Oh wow!" Valerie whispered in amazement as the spasms of Megan's climax continued for many moments longer.

Now Valerie turned around and curled up against Megan.

"Man, you really got off, didn't you?" she said to the Freshman. "No wonder you were talking about how you needed to beat off and stuff."

"You didn't do so bad yourself," Megan said, bringing her lips to Valerie's, both pairs of lips creamy from one another's womanly essence.

They dressed and relaxed, talking casually about their lives. Now that they'd had sex, they both felt even more open with each other.

Valerie had just brewed a fresh pot of coffee and was bringing it in to serve Megan when there the door opened.

"Hi," said a cute, perky blonde, surprised to see Megan there.

"Uh-- hi, Kristen--" Valerie said, a touch nervously, then turned to Megan. "Megan, this is my roommate Kristen. And Kristen, this is the Freshman I'm mentoring, the one I told you I'd be meeting today."

"Well, I see you two have met," Kristen said with a strangely knowing smile which made Megan squirm a little on the couch.

Then Kristen walked off and Valerie followed her, turning to Megan.

"I just need to talk to Kristen a moment."

It made Megan wonder. She remembered how earlier, when they were talking about boyfriends and lovers, Valerie had mentioned that she was living with someone. Later she talked about her roommate. Were roommate and lover one and the same, Megan wondered? Especially now that she knew Valerie was bisexual? But if they were lovers, why did Valerie bring Megan back here and make love to her?

A minute later Valerie returned.

"You're probably wondering just who Kristen is," she said, sitting down next to Megan. "Before I told you I was living with someone, and then later that I had this roommate. Well Kristen's that someone. She's also kind of my girlfriend these days. I didn't say before she was a woman, because I didn't know you were--

"-- bisexual," Megan said, completing her sentence for her.

"That's right," Valerie continued. "We share this place and we mess around and stuff, me and Kristen, but we're both free to go out with others. We agreed upon that when we moved in together. Kristen's a lesbian and she knows I'm bi. She knows I go out with guys and I know she sees other women. And that I can too if I feel like it. So I told her that you and I had just made it. I knew it would be cool with her."

Megan smiled to herself. This was a little strange, but then again the whims of human behavior were what interested her so much. These two roommates and sometime lovers had obviously worked out an arrangement that suited them both.

"She's a townie, she works in a beauty shop. Does nails," Valerie explained. "She had to drop out of high school and get a job to help support six younger brothers and sisters."

Megan had a feeling Kristen wasn't a University student. She had that blue-collar look about her, with the casual ponytail and the way she was chewing her gum. Megan came from a blue collar background herself and was here, at the University, on a scholarship. She knew what hard times and needing to make a buck were all about. That's one reason she took time off to work as a model. It wasn't so much for the glamour, as for the paycheck. So right away Megan had a good feeling about Kristen, just as she'd had about Valerie. Plus Kristen sure was cute, a blue-eyed blonde with a strong body and a gorgeous face. Here, in the upper Midwest, a lot of people were of Scandinavian ancestry, and Kristen sure fit the bill. Even that name -- Kristen -- was Danish or Swedish originally, Megan thought.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Kristen announced, peeking in. "I feel all funky and stuff. Then I'll come join you guys."

A few minutes after Kristen began to shower, Megan realized how badly she needed to take a piss. She'd needed to pee since they'd left that breakfast joint. But since the sparks got to flying so fast once they got to Valerie's place, Megan never had a chance to relieve herself. Now she was reminded just how much she need to go.

"I need to take a piss awful bad," she said to Valerie. "Is there another bathroom?"

"No," Valerie said. "But you can go in there. Kristen's in the shower and she usually takes a long time. You can go ahead and pee with her in there."

"If that's alright?" Megan said, standing up.

"Sure, go pee," Valerie said, waving her on.

So Megan went inside, dropped her jeans and panties to her ankles, planted herself on the toilet seat and started to pee.

Right then, just as she began to urinate, Kristen suddenly turned off the shower, pulled the curtain aside, and stepped out of the tub, naked and dripping wet. Naturally, the first thing she saw was her roommate's young advisee sitting there, relieving herself.

And what greeted Megan's eyes was the smooth, pale and very wet body of this freshly cleansed blonde manicurist.

"Oops, I didn't know you were in here," Kristen said, grabbing a towel and staring to dry herself off.

"I'm sorry, but I just couldn't wait," Megan explained. "All that coffee--"

"That's okay, you just go ahead and piss," Kristen said, looking down to where a strong stream of urine was leaving Megan's bush. While Kristen stared right down at it unabashedly, Megan didn't make any move to conceal what she was doing. They just gazed at each other, one pissing, the other drying herself off.

Down to just a trickle, Megan clumped up some toilet paper and reached between her legs to dry herself off.

"Hi there, you two," Valerie said, sauntering into the bathroom to join them and have herself a look. The door to the bathroom had been left wide open. The roommates watched Megan finish wiping herself off. Then she pulled up her panties and jeans, and zipped up.

"Say?" Kristen said, stepping up to Megan. "Now that you've wiped your pussy dry, maybe you can help me dry off mine?"

"Yeah," Valerie said. "Kristen always likes it when I help her dry off after she showers. So maybe today you can do the honors, Megan?"

"Maybe I can," Megan said, staring into the tall blonde's pale blue eyes, taking the big fluffy terry cloth towel from her hands. Now Megan was learning something else, learning that she and her lover-roommate liked to share.

Kristen asked for help drying off her pussy, so that's exactly where Megan started, working the towel between Kristen's legs as she spread her thighs to give Megan room, pushing her mound against the towel in Megan's hand.

"Uh huh, dry it off!" Kristen purred as Megan looked over at Valerie, who stood in the doorway with a very approving smile on her face.

"Now let's get back in here, shall we," Megan said, working the towel between Kristen's wet, pale buttocks.

"Ooooh, yeah!" Kristen purred excitedly, making no pretense that this was just an effort to help dry herself off after her shower, pushing back on Megan's hand as she worked some of the fluffy towel into her crack. Megan took her time drying off the blonde, finishing with her bottom then bringing the towel up to dry off Kristen's big, firm breasts, bigger than Valerie's, which were quite full themselves, and much bigger than Megan's own.

"I think you're all nice and dry now," Megan finally said, hanging the towel up on a hook.

"Thanks for helping," Kristen said, staring Megan in the eye with her big, blue ones, standing there totally naked, a vision of pure Nordic beauty.

Now Valerie got behind her lover, and reached around to cup her full breasts, running two fingertips across the nipples as Megan and Kristen just stared at each other.

"You know, Kris," Valerie said to her. "Megan over here has a really tasty pussy, and she sure knows how to eat one, too."

"I bet!" Kristen panted.

"Why don't we go into the living room," Valerie said, leading a naked Kristen there with Megan following.

Valerie pushed Kristen down on the couch and she immediately spread her legs wide. Then Valerie knelt down on the rug in front of her roommate and started to eat her pussy.

"Yeah! That's it! Uh huh!" Kristen gasped the moment she felt Valerie's tongue. Megan just watched. Of course she would've loved a taste of the sexy blonde for herself, but she knew she wouldn't until she was invited to do so. After all, Megan couldn't be sure what exactly the relationship between these two was when there was a third woman present. So she figured she'd better follow Valerie's lead.

And soon Valerie turned to Megan.

"Feel like having some for yourself?" she asked.

"Love to!" Megan said, eagerly dropping to her knees next to Valerie to take over the muffdiving tasks. But first she just stared at the blonde's pussy. It was all pink and perfectly formed, nesting in a thick bush of golden curls. It glistened both from arousal and from Valerie's enthusiastic tongue work, and the clit stood there boldly, begging for attention. And attend to it Megan did, bringing her tongue down to the exposed vulva, as Kristen ran her excited fingers through Megan's hair, pressing her face down against her burning flesh, eager for the sweet, sensual contact.

"Go on, eat it!" Valerie hissed in Megan's ear, thrilled to see this new Freshman advisee of hers going down on her roommate, a half hour after she and Megan had gone down on each other.

Megan loved this, and she'd done it a few times before, joining two or more sluts for a cunnilingual feast. One of her old girlfriends liked to call these pussy parties.

"Oh God! Oh yes! Oh shit!!!" Kristen cried out, and Megan knew she was right on the edge. It was fitting. Megan and Valerie had just enjoyed two sumptuous climaxes. And then Kristen came home from work, all funky and needing to shower. It was definitely her turn to get off and now she was about to do just that.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" she howled, her body quivering as though she were having a seizure or something. Finally Megan pulled her face back, looking at the blonde in amazement, the explosive intensity of her orgasm a sight to behold, the sweet taste of her pussy on Megan's lips.

Kristen just lay there on the couch, naked and limp, panting to catch her breath.

"Shit! That was really something else," Kristen said to Megan as Valerie stood there with a big grin on her face, loving how all this had turned out. The arousing sex talk with the young Freshman, whom she'd just met that morning. Then the invitation to come up and visit, which both knew well would quickly lead to sex. And then the unexpected arrival of the roommate, who quickly made it a threesome.

Valerie and Megan were all dressed, while Kristen was naked. Somehow that was arousing, for the two of them to be clothed while the blonde, freshly showered and just brought to a climax, luxuriated there in the splendor of her nudity.

Kristen had caught her breath and now was eyeing Megan closely, the young beauty who had first dried her off, and then gotten her off so intensely. She had heard this Freshman whom her roommate was supposed to be mentoring had been a model, but she wasn't prepared for just how beautiful Megan would be. Now she just ran her eyes over the sleek and slender twenty year old, taking in all her charms.

Megan had gotten dressed, but she had never put back on her socks and running shoes. Now Kristen lowered her gaze to Megan's exposed feet, staring at them.

"Here, sit down on the couch," Kristen said, making room for Megan as she herself knelt on the rug.

Then Kristen took hold of one of Megan's feet and lifted it.

"You have really gorgeous feet, did you know that?" Kristen said.

As a matter of fact, Megan did know that. She'd received many compliments on those perfectly shaped feet of hers, topped off with the perfectly polished nails, lacquered a hue that was all the rage then. Her feet were so outstanding that she even had a few opportunities to work as a foot model, modeling stockings and sandals.

"I do nails, Valerie must've told you," Kristen said. "Manicures and pedicures both. So I see plenty of feet. And yours are definitely a ten plus. And you know how to do your nails, or did someone do them for you?"

"No, I did them myself."

"Wow, they're great," Kristen said, holding the foot in her hand, rubbing it sensually with her fingers, staring at the perfectly trimmed and polished nails.

Now Megan began to think that Kristen wasn't just appreciating her pretty, well-formed feet from the perspective of a pedicurist. She'd heard about foot fetishists, people who really got off on feet. Could Kristen have been one of these? Megan had never particularly thought about feet, her own or others', in a sexual way. But now that this blonde beauty was holding hers in her hand, staring at it, massaging it tenderly, Megan couldn't help feeling herself becoming aroused.

Kristen lifted the foot to her face.

"Mmmmmh, such beautiful feet," she purred, kissing the foot, kissing it gently all over as Valerie watched closely, that ever-approving smile on her face. Megan looked over at Valerie and smiled to herself, thinking her mentor couldn't have been more perfect!

Now Kristen began to lick Megan's foot, starting with the ankle and working her way to the sole, finally making her way to her toes, licking each one.

"Kristen has thing for pretty female feet," Valerie said. As if Megan didn't know! Megan had noticed that Valerie herself had lovely feet. So she imagined that her mentor had those feet of hers eagerly tended to many times by this fetishist lover of hers.

Then Kristen began to suck her toes, each one in turn, slowly and sensually, looking Megan straight in the eye as she went down on her toes. When she was finished with one foot, she lifted the other to her face and repeated the process.

Down on her knees, licking her feet and sucking her toes, Megan figured Kristen had a submissive edge to her. Several women she'd had sex with had such an edge. And Megan, with a bit of a dominant streak herself, appreciated such slavish devotion now and then.

"So you like sucking on my toes, huh?" she said.

"Yes, I love it!" Kristen panted breathlessly.

Now Megan dragged her foot down from Kristen's face, slowly, down her neck to her breasts as Kristen panted with increasing excitement. Valerie sat next to Megan, watching all this closely as Megan took one of Kristen's stiff nipples between two toes and pinched it.

"Oh God!" Kristen gasped breathlessly as she felt that. Now Kristen took hold of Megan's perfect little foot and brought it down over her stomach, between her legs, working Megan's big toe into her pussy. Megan was amazed at what she was doing. She had tongued and fingered plenty of pussies, but never before had she toe-fucked one! Plus, she had just eaten that pussy and gotten Kristen off. Now Kristen was all charged up again, panting as Megan worked her toe into her vagina.

"She loves that," Valerie said. "Sometimes, when she's extra good, I give her a treat and play with her like that with my foot."

All Kristen was doing was gasping and panting, thrusting her pelvis against Megan's foot, wanting that toe deep inside her. Megan even managed to work the adjoining toe inside, along with the big one, her first experience foot-fucking a babe.

"And by the way, Kristen's very multi-orgasmic," Valerie explained, letting Megan know that her toe work could lead to another climax, or several more.

Megan really got into the groove seeing how unbelievably excited the blonde was getting. So suddenly she pulled her toes out of Kristen's cunt and brought her foot up to her mouth. Kristen groaned as she greedily took those toes in her mouth and sucked on them, sucked them now that they were all wet with her vaginal juices.

Then Megan brought her foot down again and resumed toe-fucking the lust-crazed blonde.

She was sopping wet down there, the lavish flow seeping down further into her crack. This gave Megan another idea, so she pulled her toe out and brought it an inch lower, pressing it against Kristen's sphincter.

"Oh shit!" Kristen gasped when she felt the pressure of Megan's toe against her anal entrance.

"Yeah, do it to her!" Valerie hissed encouragingly, watching all this very, very closely, thrilled beyond belief by what her Freshman advisee was doing to her lover.

And then Megan jammed that big toe of hers right into Kristen's ass, the tight band of her sphincter gripping the toe as Megan forced it inside.

"You like having my toe in your ass?" Megan teased.

"I love it!" Kristen cried out.

Then Kristen again pulled the toe out of herself and brought it up to her face, sucking on it greedily.

"Look it you, Kristen, I just stuck that big toe up your tight ass, and now there you are licking and sucking it," Megan said.

"That's because I'm such a slut!"

"Yes, you are a slut," Megan said as Valerie looked on in utter delight, loving the way Megan was reading her lover's carnal cravings.

Though this was new to Megan, shoving her toe up a hot babe's asshole, back in New York, during the year she worked as a model and shared an apartment with several other models, all those babes managed to try out their share of foul and depraved sex games.

Having now sucked Megan's toe after it had delved into her orifices, Kristen brought Megan's foot down between her buns again and worked it back inside her ass.

"I gotta get some of this," Valerie said, suddenly ripping off all her clothes. "With Kristen it always has to be my foot and her cunt and ass and mouth. That's the only way she wants it."

With her penchant for probing human behavior, Megan could understand this. If someone wanted to be submissive, wanted to be done to, often that was the only way it could be with them. It had to be a one-way street, otherwise the fantasy would be blown. That's probably why Kristen refused to dominate Valerie with a dose of forceful foot sex of her own. But what was Valerie up to, Megan wondered? What was she doing by tearing off all her clothes and saying that 'she's gotta have some' of it too?

Megan soon found out as Valerie stretched out all nice and naked on the rug next to Kristen. Then she pulled Megan's toe out of the blonde's ass and brought it up to her mouth, sucking the toe which had just been buried up her lover's anal passage.

"I see we got two sluts here, not just one," Megan said with a sassy smile, gladly feeding her mentor her big toe.

Now Valerie brought Megan's foot between her open legs and helped Megan work a couple of toes into her cunt.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my cunt with your foot!" Valerie hissed. "I've been wanting someone to do that to me so much, since I started doing it to Kristen."

Megan was one of those who liked to try both ends of a sex act, she liked to do, as well as to be done to. Valerie was probably the same. So after doing Kristen a bunch of times with her foot, Valerie must've hankered to feel a foot probing her own eager orifices. But Kristen was not the one to oblige her on this score. Megan, however, was.

"I want it now some more," Kristen whined, pulling Megan's foot away from between her lover's legs and bringing it back between her own.