A Coincidence of Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss, baby, I can feel it. Ooooh, that is so much hot come. Do you always come this much, this many times? How can you have any come left? Oooooh, I am so full, baby, look how full I am!" you exclaimed proudly. You reached down with your hand, scooping up the come and juices dripping from between our bodies. Your fingers came up by your face, glistening with our combine love.

"Baby-boy, watch momma." You looked back at me, and then you licked your fingers, sucking them into your mouth. I started groaning and grunting. I was done coming, but the fucking excitement you were causing was just too much. I kept thrusting.

"Mmmmm...you taste so good. I can't wait to get that straight from your cock. And baby-boy?"

"Yes, mommy."

"I love you."

"I love you too, mom. More than anything."

"Oooh, that's good, baby-bear, because we have a long night ahead of us. And I am never, ever letting you go."

12