A Cold Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

Rodger felt Mom pull back and he stopped pulling on her. "I get paid tonight, would you like to go out on a date?" he asked and wondered if Mom would catch on.

She laughed and gave him a little slap. "I'd love to, but you'll still be in the same condition or worse." Beth said with a soft voice and put her lower lip out. "You should find someone that you can um...do it with and not waste your time with me." Beth said as she leaned forward and gently kissed her son.

"I won't waste my time if I take you out and I don't care about um...you know."

"Why don't you go to the store, get something nice for dinner and we'll stay here. We'll have a better time and if you're a little good boy...Mommy just 'might' wear the skirt you like so much. How does that sound?" she asked and knew this was a bad thing to do. She moved her hips and rubbed his long, hard cock into her wet, folds of sex and Rodger flexed. "Oh baby, oh my baby!" Beth cried out and hugged him with all of her might.

Rodger was hurt, but Mom's plan sounded good and when she pushed to him, he flexed. "Oh shit, easy Mom! That thing is loaded and ready to go off at any second!" he laughed, grabbed her ass and he flexed harder, holding Mom's ass tight.

Beth was helpless and at her son's mercy. "Oh shit, I hate to say this, but we need to stop this right now!" she moaned and eased away from him.

"What a way to start the day!" he laughed and got up to build up the fire. "I'll have this going in a few minutes." Rodger said as he turned to see that Mom was admiring his cock and he winked at her.

"I could think of a better way, but..." she replied and made a sad face, wishing that Rodger could take her, but he couldn't and that was that. "I'm going to run and get my clothes, then put them next to the fire." Beth said as she jumped up and ran to her room.

Rodger thought of Mom's words and it would be nice to make love in the morning light, but she was his Mom and it would be wrong. "I could too," he said and loved the sight of Mom's big butt wiggling in her panties.

She was back in few seconds and laid her clothes in a chair, next to the fire and she hugged Rodger. "I'll be glad when it gets warm again," she moaned and felt his shaft against her stomach. "Are you cashing your check before you come home tonight?" Beth asked as she looked up and into his eyes.

"Yeah, do you need something?"

She smiled and had a nice idea. "Why don't we get something nice to cook and um...maybe a bottle of cheap wine." Beth said with an innocent look and she did want him to buy one more thing. "And, if you like, you could buy me a pair of panties," she paused to caress his back and tilt her head a little. "But, you pick them out and get the color you like." Beth smiled and she loved the look on his face.

"I've never bought ladies panties before."

"Just pick out a pair you like, find my size and home you go."

"And, what size are you?"

She caressed his face again and Beth's insides were burning. "I wear a size eight," she replied with a soft voice and wondered what she'd be wearing or not wearing.

"Cool and you said...any kind I liked right?"

"Yes, anything that you like, Rodger." Beth smiled and could feel her face turning red. 'If you enjoy looking at me as much as you do, at least I can look better for you,' she thought and felt his long, thick shaft pulsing against her body and hated to leave his arms.

"You'll look good in anything I buy, Mom."

Beth laughed, turned her back to Rodger and slipped off her robe. "That's why mothers always love their son's! You'll say anything to keep us happy and snuggling with you," she smiled and after a few minutes of fighting, Beth managed to get her boobs into her bra and turned to him. "I bet you're enjoying this cold weather," she said as his eyes looked to her breasts and Rodger's cock was pointing straight at her.

"What?" he asked, turning to see her holding in a laugh and he walked to her. "I bet you like it too." Rodger said, stopping an inch before it touched Mom's bare stomach and he saw her suck in air.

"I may, but I'll never tell." Beth teased and quickly dressed for her job at the mall. "Why don't you come to the mall and we'll ride the bus home together, Rodger?" she added and watched his face wrinkled up.

"Let's live it up Mom and we can take a cab."

"But it's over ten dollars and we may need the money," she said and knew that he was only doing it for her.

"It will be fine and I should be there about five thirty or so," he stopped and a thought filled his mind. "They have nice stores at the mall for women, right?" he asked with a grin.

Beth heard him and smiled. "Baby, they have all kinds of nice stores, but you'll spend four times more than you should and I don't want you to waste your money on me or a pair of panties," she said and hugged him more, knowing that no other man would touch her like this again.

"It's not a waste Mom and I think it's sexy. Your son, buying you panties and he's sure to see you in them."

"It is rather um...erotic, isn't it?" she whispered to him and Beth was lost in his cock against her body.

He hugged Mom and continued to flex it. "Yes it is and do I get to see you wearing them?" Rodger asked as his hands circled her stomach and moved over her excited flesh.

"Yes." Beth moaned.

"Can I touch them?" he asked as his hands slid up her front and found her bra.

"Maybe...yes," she moaned again and hugged him more, feeling his big hands over her bra and she hoped he would touch them.

"Can I rub 'him' on them too?" he teased and ran his fingers over each bra cup, slowly circling her hardening nipples and feeling Mom's breathing increasing.

She rested against Rodger and knew she'd be lucky to resist him. "You should know the answer to that," she moaned, pulled away and had to finish dressing for work.

Rodger watched Mom finish and he was hard. "Damn, look at him now!" he laughed and enjoyed Mom's face turning red.

"You're an evil boy! You shouldn't show such things to your mother, you know?" Beth said as they walked from the house and out into the cold.

They all but ran to the bus stop and were just in time for Mom to catch her bus. "Why?" he yelled over the loud machine and watched her smile.

She leaned into him and yelled in his ear. "You've made me a horny, little bitch now and I'll be dripping all day!" Beth giggled and ran into the warm bus, knowing he was hard as steel and she had gotten him back. 'Only one more, to go!' she laughed inside and was right, her pussy started dripping like a broken faucet and only one tool would fix it, her son's long and very hard tool.

*.

Rodger sat on the bus and still could not believe his eyes. After being with the company for two years, he was being laid-off and they were not sure if he would ever come back. 'What the fuck are we going to do now?' he thought, trying to think of any place in town that might need a hard worker and he couldn't.

He looked at his pay-stub and was glad that his friend Brian worked in the personnel office. Good ol' Brian got him two weeks of vacation pay and all two weeks of sick-time, but Rodger knew it wouldn't last very long and they would be broke. 'I'm still looking for something nice for her and I don't care about spending money. If she's willing to let me play around like this, I'm going for it and I'll think of her as my...Christmas present!' Rodger thought with a laugh and that was it. Mom was going to be his present this year and he couldn't wait.

He looked up and out the window, when something caught his and he pulled the cord to get off. 'What the fuck is that?' he thought and moved to the closest door. The bus stopped, Rodger jumped off and looked at the very, run down shop and the hand-painted sign above it.

'Miss Rachael's Unique Christmas Gifts and Oddities'

Rodger scratched his chin and tried to count how many times he'd rode by here in the last two years, but there was no way he could. 'I know this place wasn't here before...I don't think it was,' he thought and started reading a sign hanging by the street, but his eyes saw the two he needed and Rodger's mind raced.

Bath Sets

Talking Santa's

Magical Dolls

Seduction Kits

"Cool!' he thought, figuring it would all be a bunch of bull-shit and he'd be wasting his money, but somewhere in the back of his mind, a small voice was telling him to try the place. He pushed open the door and stepped in.

His nose was rapidly filled with hundreds of different aromas and his eyes slowly adjusted to the very dimly lit room. Rodger looked around and there were hundreds of small Santa dolls, old-fashioned toys and in the very back of the small store, he could see women's clothing and sexy lingerie. He could also tell that this person was into some kind of witchcraft or something close to it. There were pentagrams on every Santa and he saw a bunch of spell books for sale too.

"Hello there young man, my name is, Miss Rachael and how may I assist you on this beautiful day?" A voice from behind him asked and Rodger jumped.

He looked at the woman and other that wearing a small pentagram around her neck, she seemed normal and on the hot side. She was about five-foot-seven-inches tall, around Mom's age and she had long, brown hair down her back. Her large breasts hid under a small, Christmas blouse and she wore a pair of very low-cut jeans, showing her sexy hips and a beautiful ass.

Rodger smiled at the woman and noticed her pretty, green eyes and they were mesmerizing. "Um...yeah, I was wondering about your seduction kits, but the woman I want to seduce, already loves me," he said, as he gazed into the woman's eyes and it was as if, they smiled at him.

She watched the young man and had a funny feel about this, but she would help him and only hope for the best. "Well now, the main thing is, if this person truly loves you, as you say," she said and turned to walk to the back of the room, feeling his dark eyes on his wiggling ass and she smiled. "I will explain how my seduction kits work," she added with a soft voice, walking behind the counter and she went on.

He watched and listened with care. "Whatever you think." Rodger smiled as she went on.

"A seduction kit is very easy and my most popular. There are many different kinds, but the most effective one," she stopped, slowly reached under the counter for a medium sized box and set it in front of Roger. "Are the ones you use, yourself," she said, watching his face wrinkle and laughed. "Oh don't worry, my kits are easy and they only consist of oils, candles, incense and a few other things that you pick out," she reached to pat his hand and smiled again.

A hint of fear rushed over him and a lump filled his throat. "Are you sure that it's easy? I'd hate poison her or worse!" Rodger said with a shaky voice and he look to her for help.

She smiled bigger and laughed. "Oh no, if you use the kit wrong," she stopped to caress his hand and went on. "It will not work and that's all, nothing more," she added and as her hand slid away, she sensed that he wanted to seduce someone very, very close in blood.

"I wouldn't want to hurt her or do something bad."

She looked into his eyes and knew. This young boy, wanted to seduce his mother and nothing was going to stop him. "This woman you want to seduce...is she your...mother?"

His jaw hit the floor and Rodger wanted to run out the door, but her eyes held him in place and he saw the woman smile. "Yes and how did you know that?" he asked as the woman started pulling things from the box.

"I know many things young man and I know a boy's love for his mother is a strong, caring and very intense. But is your father in the picture?"

"Hell no, he ran out on us ten years ago!" he snapped and after all this time, Rodger still hated him.

"Well then, let's get something put together for you and um...your mother!" she said with grin and a wink. "Does your mother enjoy taking baths and soaking? If so, what is her favorite flower?" Miss Rachael asked as she looked to his face and could see that that this loved his mother very, very much and would do anything for her.

Rodger thought for a second and knew. "Mom could sit in the tub for hours and she loves roses, but the good ones cost so much and I can only buy her those ugly, dollar kind," he said as she reached back into the box and pulled out a small bottle of oil. She slowly waved her right hand over it, whispered some words that Rodger couldn't understand and he could suddenly smell roses. "Oh cool!" he said and took a deep breath in, enjoying the soft scent and he had a good feeling.

Miss Rachael smiled and reached into the box. "Does your lovely mother like her shoulders or feet rubbed?" she asked and when the young man smiled, Miss Rachael knew the answer and sat the bottle down.

"She walks all over the mall and never gets a chance to sit down. I've rubbed Mom's feet and calves, but nothing more and sucks too. Mom has real strong legs from all the walking and they look even better in her black stockings!" he moaned as a vision of her filled his mind and Rodger's cock jumped.

She waved her left hand over the bottle and like before, he could smell more roses. "She is going to love this and so am I." Rodger said as he looked on and did not want to miss anything she did.

Miss Rachael smiled and looked to the boy again. "What is your mother's favorite fruit?" she asked with softness and waited for him to reply, wondering if the boy's mother was truly in love with her son or lost in her own lust.

He didn't even have to think and he quickly answered. "She loves cherries and if she could, Mom would eat them day and night!" Rodger said with a laugh and Miss Rachael smiled.

"Very good! Cherries and their sweet juice can be added to a lot of different drinks and foods. What does your Mom...like to drink, before bed?" Miss Rachael asked, as she sensed he liked calling her Mom and not mother.

He smiled again and quickly replied. "We've been drinking hot chocolate the last few nights and cherries in it, will taste wonderful!"

She smiled at him and nodded yes. "Well now, maybe with thinking like that...you may not have needed me after all and you could have taken her on your own." Miss Rachael smiled at him and knew the boy did not need her help. He did love his Mom very much and if she were a smart woman, she would make love with him and unlock an unbelievable world of pleasures.

"I know all about her and what she likes, but I don't want to mess things up and have her hate me afterwards."

"This is very sensitive subject matter and it frightens most people. Incest is something that has been hidden away and kept quiet since man first walked the earth, but it does happen and more often than you may think." Miss Rachael paused to pull one last thing from the box. "If you've studied the bible, you'll know that it happened between a father and his...two daughters and the young ladies appeared to be very happy, while doing it to him!" Miss Rachael smiled and motioned to the clothing.

"Yeah, I remember Sunday school and how they said that it was sooo bad, but the girl's I knew, said it was hot!"

Miss Rachael just walked towards the lingerie and waited for Rodger to join her. "These panties are very special and I think you'll like them." Miss Rachael said as she showed him a very pretty pair. "Look at the front of them and the little present," she added, rubbing her finger over the panties. "As your subject starts to give in and she's getting ready to surrender to you," she whispered and watched his eyes growing wide. "The present will slowly move down and rest over the place you so desire." Miss Rachael whispered and knew the young man was ready to pop.

He looked at the present and hoped it would move over Mom's pussy. "This so cool, but will it really work or not?"

She shook her head at him and smiled. "Yes, it will work, if you take your time and move slowly. Don't rush her and start with only two of my things. Each night, for the next four nights, add one item to the list and your wish will come true," she smiled and started packing his things in a small box.

"I love her so much and she is the only I live for."

"Take your time; use my things and your own skills of seduction. But, it must happen by midnight Christmas Eve or it was never meant to be. The magic I've given you will only last until then and no longer."

Rodger nodded his head and pulled out his wallet to pay her. "So, how much is this going to cost?"

Miss Rachael looked at him and she knew he didn't have much money. "I will give you all these things for...a third of my normal price. I'm also giving you and your mother something very special," she added with a grin.

"What is it?"

Miss Rachael looked at him and hoped this wasn't a mistake. "I'm giving you and your Mom one wish for Christmas and if they are the same...it will come true, but you cannot talk about it or cheat in anyway. Do you understand, Rodger?" she asked and loved the look on his face.

"Yes," he replied and could not wait to try this on Mom.

First night

5-Panties

5-Bath oil

Night two.

4-Cherry drops for drink

Night three

3-Special Candy

Night four

2-Incense

Night five

0-Rubbing cream

*.

He tossed the cigarette into a bucket and walked inside the mall. Rodger quickly scanned the beautiful atrium, looking for his sexy Mom and two arms grabbed him from behind.

"Don't move kid or I'll be forced to subdue you," her sexy voice whispered into his ear and she twisted his arm behind his back.

"Hey lady, what are you doing? Let me go, help, help!" he teased. "What are you doing?" Rodger asked, trying not to laugh, as Mom pushed him a big Christmas display and she walked to him.

Mom just smiled and walked towards him, making sure to put some 'extra' sway in her hips and pressed herself completely against him. "Did you like what I said this morning?" she asked with a big smile, put her arms around his neck and looked deep into his eyes.

"I liked it a lot and I was hard all day." Rodger said as he return Mom's hug and he flexed his cock on her stomach.

Beth felt him flex and couldn't help but moan. "Mmmm, you bad, bad boy, teasing me this way!" she laughed and her clit was throbbing again. "I've been so excited and wet, that I had to go in the ladies room and blow-dry my panties!" she laughed and covered her face, but Rodger pulled her hands away and to her surprise, he kissed her and it wasn't a tiny kiss. It lasted for a good two minutes, maybe more and Beth was speechless.

He had to laugh at Mom and Rodger was ready to help her. He just hoped that the seduction kit he just spent fifty bucks on worked and Mom would become his lover. "So have I." Rodger said as he reached under Mom's short skirt and he slowly caressed up the backs of her meaty thighs, enjoying her smooth, black stockings and her warm flesh against his fingers.

"Ohhh my poor baby." Beth whispered as she pressed against him and could easily feel her son's need, but he was her son and it would be wrong. "Maybe our sharing the bed and playing around, wasn't such a good idea after all and we should stop."

"Yes it was Mom and I think we should keep it that way...forever."

She heard Rodger and it was as if, her mature pussy had just caught on fire and Beth's nipples started to swell. "Forever huh?" she asked, trying not to smile at him.

"Yes." Rodger quickly replied.

"Wouldn't that be a little...strange and against the law?" Beth asked with one of those motherly looks, as she caressed his face and thought about him making love to her lonely body. Yes, it would be wonderful to have Rodger as her lover, but it was wrong and she had to make sure he understood all that could happen.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers