A Cold Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers

"I'll do that and I'm sure they will be happy to hear that."

"Why would they be happy?" Beth asked and turned to face her son.

"I told them how I felt about you and how much I wanted to be with you."

She looked at him with wide eyes and wasn't sure if Rodger should tell anyone about this. "Are you sure you should tell anyone? We haven't done anything but play and touch, but still," she said and saw him smile.

"If it bothers you that much, I won't tell them and I promise, Mom."

"Who are they? Maybe I wouldn't mind, if I knew." Beth said as she looked between Rodger's legs and for the first time, she saw how big he was. "How big are you? I haven't had the pleasure of touching you, like you have me." Beth smiled as Rodger got on his knees and pulled out his cock. "Oh my, how beautiful!" she moaned as her eyes roamed up and down his long, throbbing cock-shaft and her insides burned.

Rodger didn't hesitate and he dropped his shorts. He loved the way Mom looked up and down his cock. It was as if, she was going to eat him alive. "If I can touch you, why can't you touch me, Mom? I think that would be fun too." Rodger said as he took her right hand and he put it on his cock.

She couldn't move and when Rodger took her hand, Beth wanted to jerk him off and let him spray it on her. She was burning and needed to be loved. No, Beth needed a long, hard fuck by her son and she needed it soon.

"What would Santa think if he saw this?" Beth whispered and didn't see any harm in holding Rodger's cock, so she left her hand on him and enjoyed the blood rushing through him.

Rodger smiled and moved a little closer to Mom. Her hand stayed on him and it felt like she was about to squeeze him. "He'd be jealous of me and I'm sure of that!" he said with a grin and Mom just lay there.

"You're a very big man and I bet you could have about any girl you wanted...why do you want me?" she asked, running her fingernail over the head of it and Beth watched his cock jump.

"I love you and I want you forever." Rodger said as he lifted his hips and pushed to Mom. She squeezed and held him, but Beth wasn't ready for anything more. Not yet, anyway.

"I think you're crazy and you need to find someone your own age." Beth said as he throbbed in her hand and she knew he was dying to have her, but it was wrong.

He leaned to Mom, kissed her lips and her hand moved. Mom started stroking him as they kissed and she was moaning. "Oh Mom, yeah, oh God, oh Mom!" Rodger moaned and kissed her more, deeper and with more passion.

"Oh baby, yeah, yeah!" Beth growled as she held his thick shaft and stroked him harder. "This is all for me? Is it for your...Mom?" she teased and pulled his cock head, stretching hard and she twisted it. "Does Rodger want his...sexy Mom? Hum?" she whispered and smiled.

Rodger could not believe that Mom was jerking him off, but he wasn't going to complain or stop her. "Holy crap Mom, what's gotten into you?" he moaned as she pulled and tugged on his cock, but Rodger was getting close to cuming all over her and he wasn't sure if she'd want that or not. "I'm getting close and you should stop, Mom," he moaned and kissed Mom on the lips.

She didn't want to stop, but they had to and Beth moved her hand. "I was getting even for some of the things you've done to me," she said with a little grin and rolled on her stomach. "I'm so tired tonight and I wanted to 'play' more, but..." she paused and yawned. "I'm so sleepy," she said and rested her head on her pillow.

Rodger was heartbroken, but Mom worked at the mall and he knew she was worn out. "You sleep and don't worry about anything," he whispered and pulled the blankets on Mom. 'Don't worry that I lost my job,' he thought and reached to have a smoke before bed.

*.

Rodger woke the next morning, Mom was already up, lying by him, and she kissed him. "I'm sorry about last night, I was sooo tired," she whispered and kissed him again. "I'll make it up to you...tonight and you're going to love it." Beth said with a soft voice, as she caressed his face.

"Do I get any hints?"

"Nope, but all I can say is...you liked it, last night!" she giggled and quickly got up. "Come on or you'll be late for work and your coffee is getting cold." Beth said as she went to finish her makeup and hair.

'Oh yeah, I'll be late for work!' he laughed to himself and got up, going through the motions of getting ready for work.

"Hey, why don't you come and met me at work again. I liked yesterday and the fun we had." Beth said with a sweet voice and she couldn't resist giving her son a morning kiss.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Just because," she replied and Beth was in love with her son.

"I like it." Rodger said as he looked into her eyes and he remembered something. "Where did you put the panties? I need to wash the out," he asked and Mom's face blushed.

"Why do you have to wash them out?" Beth asked as she looked at him.

"Remember, they are magic panties and if I don't, they won't work."

"Oh, they are on my bed, but you better hurry or we'll miss our bus and I'll kick your ass!"

He ran to Mom's room, grabbed them and quickly ran them under water. After hanging them on a towel rack, he ran back to Mom. "See, it only took me a second." Rodger said as he helped Mom with her coat and he grabbed his.

"Magic panties for your Mom and what kind of magic do they have?" she asked as they walked out into the cold and to the bus stop.

"They're going to help me seduce you, Mom."

She heard him and had to smile. 'You don't need any magic panties to seduce me.' Beth thought with a smile, but after thinking for a second, the panties did seem to tingle and turn her on. "Wouldn't that be cheating and unfair to me?" she asked with a smile, but she didn't care.

"You're a tough lady and I thought that they could help me."

"Oh really and you thought that I wouldn't enjoy a young man, trying to seduce me?"

"I knew you would enjoy that, but I needed some 'extra' power thrown in, just in case!" Rodger said as her bus pulled in and she jumped into his arms.

She loved his answer and Beth couldn't hold back. "I love you so much!" she said and kissed him deep. After a minute or so, she pulled away and said. "Come to my work, when you get off, please," she begged and got on the bus.

Rodger watched her bus pull away and he had eight, long hours to kill and no ideas of what to do. He walked through town and loved the flashing lights, the decorations and the smell of pine trees filling the air. He walked and he walked, thinking of Mom, how much he loved and wanted her, but she was right and if anyone found out, it could be hell.

The day passed quickly and later that night, Rodger watched Mom come from her bath. "Do you enjoy it as much as last night?" he asked and saw that Mom's face was blushing. She had a loose nightshirt of hers and he could see her breasts with ease.

She smiled and moved to the bed. Beth went down on her knees, sat on her feet and smiled. "Yes and we have to get more of that bath oil. It's like...magic and it makes me feel wonderful!" she giggled and looked to see he was hard as ever. "How do you manage that thing?" she asked and loved to see it throbbing, knowing it was all for her and only her.

"I'm glad you like it that much and it can be very hard to keep under control, but I hope to have help with it, soon." Rodger said as he handed Mom her hot chocolate and the cherry drops in it, hoping that they worked as good as everything else had.

She took her mug and smelled the cherries. "Mmmm, it smells wonderful and is that..." she inhaled and knew it was cherries. "Cherries!" Beth moaned and took a long sip. "Oh how nice and it taste sooo good!" she moaned again and took another small drink.

Rodger looked on and he had to smile. 'Cool, I wonder what they will do to her and how soon?' he thought and watched Mom sipping her chocolate.

"Oh God, I love the taste of cherries!" she moaned, smiled at Rodger and drank more.

He watched Mom; she loved the chocolate and was quickly drinking it. "I'm glad you liked it, would you like more?" he asked and watched Mom start to lean towards him.

"Yes, I'd love more, but do you remember this morning...and what I told you?" she asked with a grin and reached to squeeze Rodger's cock.

"Yes Mom, how could I ever forget that?" he asked and poured her more hot water in her mug. Rodger let two drops of the cherry liquid fall into Mom's mug and he gently stirred it. "Here ya go, babe!" he said with a wink and he loved the way Mom's face always blushed for him.

"You bad boy, trying to turn me on and if we weren't drinking hot chocolate, I would swear I was drinking booze," she laughed and sipped from her mug. "Not that I'm complaining or anything," she with a giggle and moved closer to her son.

He watched Mom and Rodger was happy. Mom was acting as if she was loaded and horny as hell. "Enjoy it and have fun. You deserve it, Mom." Rodger said with a low voice, as they looked into each other's eyes and he kissed her.

She returned his kiss and Beth needed more. "This morning, at the bus stop and what I promised you, remember?" she asked, but didn't give him any time to answer. Beth reached between his legs, pulled out Rodger's cock and started stroking him. "I'm sorry I fell asleep and um...left my baby hard and all alone," she purred and slowly stoked him with love.

He looked on and was ready to blow, but Mom always seemed to know when to stop or slow down. "Oh fuck, you are sooo hot, Mom! Oh God, yes, yes!" he moaned as she moved faster and Mom pulled the head.

"My baby, my baby!" Beth whimpered as she helped him and his big, beautiful cock. "Yeah, enjoy your Mom and have fun!" she whispered into his ear and they started kissing as lovers. "My baby! My big, big boy!" she moaned, as her hands stroked his nine-inch cock and Beth wanted to suck him, but the best would be saved, until Christmas Eve and not until then.

He watched Mom and Rodger was in heaven. Her small hands slowly stroked his length, twisting and pulling him, as she smiled and enjoyed the blissful look on his handsome face. "Is Mom doing it right? Hum?" Beth whispered as she stroked and continued to gently pull the head. "Do you like seeing your Mom...play with your big, long...cock? Huh? Tell Mom you like it, please!" she moaned, leaned over him and let a big blob of saliva on his cock.

"Oh Mom...yes...yes! I love it and you!" Rodger moaned as he watched Mom and her very skilled hands, working up and down his thick shaft. She was smiling and he could see that she was enjoying it too. "Oh God, yes! I love you, Mom! I love you!" he moaned and she kept smiling, as her hands worked him and Beth knew her baby was close.

She started moaning and pulling him harder. "Oh God Rodger...are going to try and cum on your...your mother?" she asked with a playful, shocked voice and Beth went faster. "Oh no, don't, don't cum on me! No baby, no...don't cum on Mommy's face!" she whimpered as he stood in front of her and Beth could feel him tense. "Oh no, don't cum on me! I'm your mother, no, no!" Beth moaned as she pulled and twisted his thick shaft, pointing it to her face and panting mouth.

Rodger didn't know what got into Mom and at this moment, he did not give a fuck. He was standing if front of Mom, her mouth open and she was jerking him off. "I'm going to Mom and want you to open your pretty mouth too!" he growled as she pulled, tugged and twisted his cock. "I want to cum in your mouth...please, Mom! Let me do it!" Rodger begged as he gently caressed the sides of her face and hoped that she'd give in.

"You nasty, nasty boy! I should stop right now and never do this again!" she teased with an angry voice, but she loved his words and they made her burn. "How dare you ask such a thing from me...your mother! I am your...Mother and not some filthy whore!" Beth playfully yelled at him and she leaned her face closer to him.

"I think you like it and you can't wait! Do you, Mom? Do you like the thought of my warm cum spraying into your mouth and you drinking it? Do you, Mom?" he asked her and his hips moved with her hands now. Rodger could feel his balls were getting close to exploding and Mom was close to getting a shower.

"Oh baby...yes...yes!" Beth yelled and her hands were fucking Rodger's cock. She moved so fast, that they were a blur and Beth had to please him. "Yes, cum on me, anyplace you want! I'll drink it all, Mom will drink it all!" she cried and pumped more, watching his face and Beth had to please him. He was her man, her future lover and if Rodger wanted, she would be his wife.

Rodger stopped, he grabbed Mom's head, but she pushed his hands away and she opened her mouth. "Ohhh shit! Ohhh fuck! Ohhh holy fuckin', shit!" Rodger screamed when his cock jumped and he started filling Mom's mouth with his cum. He grunted and more of his thick seeds shot into her mouth, Mom gagged, but she kept drinking and moaning.

Beth opened her mouth and had no clue of what was coming. His seeds shot into her mouth so fast and with such force, it gagged her and she was a master at sucking cock. 'Oh my God! Yes, yes!' Beth thought as she drank and drank her baby's cum. She held his hips, keeping him from fucking her mouth, but he would wait that and enjoy that, another night.

He finished and Beth sat back on her ass. "Damn, my baby sure does pack a punch! I've never seen a man 'ever' cum that!" she smiled and pulled him close, until her face was against his thigh and his throbbing cock filled her eyes. "And just think, Santa comes in just a few days and my Rodger is sure to get someon...something nice, this year!" Beth giggled and hugged him close.

"I just got an early present, did I?" he smiled and sat down in front of Mom. She caressed his face and smiled.

"Baby, you're any women's dream come true...including me and I love you," she whispered as they both moved forward and started kissing. "Oh Rodger, I do love you, I do!" Beth said as she hugged him and she needed to rest her eyes. "My eyes are tired and feet hurt," she whispered and slowly lay back on the bed, watching Rodger move next to her and they kissed more, until she fell asleep in his arms.

*.

The next night, Mom was taking her bath and Rodger looked into his kit. 'This is night three, what will Mom be enjoying tonight?' he thought and picked up a small box of chocolates. 'Holy crap, if these are anything like the drops...she might fuckin' rape me!' he thought and was worried. Poor Mom was doing some crazy shit and loving all of it too. He liked this, but Rodger didn't want Mom to turn into a whore or something worse.

He made her drink, put the drops in and he set out the box of candy. Mom came in the room just minutes after and she saw the box. "Awe, is this for me?" she asked with a soft and very sexy voice, wondering what would happen tonight and if last night would be repeated or not. She opened the box, took out a chocolate and put it into her mouth. "Ohhh Rodger, they're cherry flavored too!" Beth moaned as she ate the tiny morsel, having no idea that she was being seduced.

"I'm glad you like them." Rodger said as he reached and put another in her mouth. He read the box and she was only supposed to have two of them a night. Rodger closed the top and slid it out of Mom's view.

Beth was floating on air and she liked this. "I have no clue what was in those, but I'm fuckin' loaded again and I love it, baby!" she moaned and pulled his face to hers. "What would you like...tonight?" Beth whispered and slid her tongue into his mouth. "Any nasty thoughts about me or something you'd um...like Mom to um...do for you? Huh? Tell Mommy, please," she purred into her son's mouth and thought of jerking him again, but letting him lay over her body and she'd hold his cock between her breasts. Beth did it with a boy back in high school and she loved it. "Would you enjoy fucking my breasts or do you have something in mind?" she asked with a cool voice and she was ready for action.

"Oh God, are you joking? Yes, I'd love to!" Rodger said, grabbed her and started kissing Mom. "You're wonderful and I love you!" he moaned as the kissed ended, she lay on her back and Rodger sat over his Mom. She lifted her breasts, smiled and he put his cock between them. "I can't believe this!" he moaned and started fucking his Mom's tits.

She loved the way he jumped on her and he was going to town, in a few seconds. "Mmmm, fuck them, baby! Go tiger, go! Oh God, Rodger, yes baby, yes!" Beth cried as her son fucked her tits and it was very clear that they both were enjoying it.

"Oh Mom, I love you, I love!" he moaned and Rodger was enjoying this, but he would rather be kissing her and he lay on her body. "Hi, I missed you and I needed a kiss," he said as they looked into each other's eyes and they kissed.

"Hi and I missed you too." Beth whispered as she hugged him and returned his kiss of love. "I thought that you wanted to um...cum on my breasts, baby?" she asked, as her fingers ran through his hair and she kissed him.

"I do, but I just want to make out with you tonight and look into your beautiful eyes." Rodger whispered as he kissed her nose and hugged Mom.

She heard him and kissed Rodger. "I'm betting that Santa will bring you something very, very special this year. You have been sooo good to Mom and Santa rewards 'good' boy's who are kind and loving to their Mom's," she said with a soft voice and Rodger was doing something bad. She could feel his bare cock rubbing on her pussy and Beth knew her panties wouldn't keep him out. "No you don't, mister!" Beth said with a firm voice and made him get off of her body.

"You can't blame a guy for trying!"

"I know and I'm sorry," she said with love and they kissed more, holding each other and Beth knew Rodger would love his present this year.

He kissed her and didn't care. He did love making out with Mom and he was happy with it. "I'm fine with this Mom and kissing you." Rodger said as he caressed Mom's left breast and he gently touched nipple.

She pushed him on his back, moved over Rodger and smiled. "Mmmm, Mom has an idea and if you're a good boy...Mom will let you cum again, like last night, ok?" Beth said as she lifted and pulled his massive cock in front of her body, looked at it and moaned. "Oh my Lord, look Rodger!" she moaned louder and pulled him to her tummy. "Ohhh God, this is going to be a wonderful Christmas, isn't it?" she cooed and started to jerk him off, while sitting over her son's hips and Beth didn't care. She loved him and it was time to show him.

"Oh God, Mom, you're going to kill me!" he laughed and loved how far he would be inside Mom. "Every minute with you, is special to me," he whispered and watched Mom spit on his cock. "Ohhh fuck, that's it, Mom! Pull it and pull him hard!" he moaned and reached hold Mom's meaty ass.

"Yeah, baby, squeeze Mom's ass and help me cum with you! Ohhh my baby, my baby!"

Rodger watched as Mom stroked him, pulled him and she went wild with his cock. "Oh Mom, yes, yes!" he moaned as she pulled and looked deep into his eyes, knowing what they both wanted, but Mom needed time or something.

"Is this right? Is Mommy fucking you the way you like it, baby? Huh? Is Mommy doing it good? Hum? Tell Mommy, tell Mommy."

He watched as Mom jerked and she voice was driving him nuts. If she acted like this now, Rodger could not wait to sink his cock in her and see what Mom did then. "Yes Mom, its perfect...perfect!" he moaned as she twisted, pulled and jerked him faster. "Oh Mom, oh God!" he moaned as she moved down, sensing he was close and Mom was right. "Holy...fucking...God!" he yelled and watched Mom open her mouth. She looked at him and lowered her mouth over his cock. "Oh Mom, Mom, Mom!" Rodger yelled and his balls opened, filling Mom with a massive load of his cum and like before, she drank it all.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers