A Cold Drink for my Mistress

Story Info
Rachel finds out how sadistic her Mistress can be.
1.1k words
3.38
65k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctordc
doctordc
10 Followers

It is Sunday afternoon and I sit waiting patiently for My sub, rachel to arrive. She has called and she is just a few minutes away. I always like to get together with rachel, she is such an obedient little slut, she does like to please Me and why not, I'm her Mistress, she adores Me, she serves Me, her only purpose in life is to be there for My personal amusement. Actually rachel is a man who I dress as a woman, I always make her look so cute, I just can't seem to be able to keep My hands off of her when she is dressed. Today, I have laid out her clothing as I always do, on the bed. When she arrives, she removes the clothing she is wearing except for her panties. I have instructed her to NEVER remove her panties. Taking her panties off is a pleasure that is reserved for Me and Me alone. And, of course, there is the chastity device I have put on her, this prevents her from masturbating. She is not allowed to have any type of sexual pleasure unless I have given her permission and then, only when I am present.

Today I have chosen to dress rachel in red, My favorite color. I have a very cute and desirable bustier, corset kind of thing with garters, red stockings, a sexy little nighty and some 5 inch red patent heels with a locking ankle strap. This way, I decide when her shoes come off and not her. I absolutely love to dress My sub in heels, the higher the better. rachel has become quite proficient at walking in them. It's a good thing because she is going for a little walk today.

Finally, there is a knock at the door. I open the door and there stands rachel in her male form. She enters the room and extends her hand in greeting. I take her hand and hold it gently, she pulls My hand up to her cheek and kisses it tenderly. I open My hand and caress her cheek and kiss her on the forehead. " How are you today, My pet?"

she answers that she is fine and has missed Me and cannot wait to be of some pleasure to Me. She gazes at the clothing I have arranged on the bed and licks her sweet lips in anticipation. "Did you wear the red panties as instructed?" I asked.

"Yes Mistress, as always, I obey Your instructions to the letter."

It was now time to dress rachel and I instructed her to remove her male clothing which she did eagerly. I started with the bustier, which I cinched up very tightly, poor rachel could hardly breathe. Then she put on the stockings, being careful to align the seams where they were nice and straight. She knows I like a neat and attractive sub and she is always most fastidious about her attire. Next she slipped into the red nighty, it hit her just below her panties, showing just a hint of the garters that held up her hose. Finally, she put on her shoes and I secured the locks that assured that they would stay on until I decided to remove them. Oh, she looked so very feminine, from neck to toe every bit a woman and from the neck up very much the male form she was when she entered the room. Her male head stood out so prominently and looked so out of place with such a beautiful female form that it rested upon. It was my full intention to exploit this odd looking creature as best I could.

Now she awaited the final part of her transformation, the application of makeup, which I always did for her. But today, I felt like something a little different. I looked at the empty water glass sitting on the table. Rachel caught My gaze, saw what I was looking at and asked if she could get Me a drink.

I said, "Yes, rachel, that would be nice."

rachel went to the faucet and drew Me a glass of water and proceeded to hand it to Me.

"Where is My ice? You know I like My drinks cold."

Then she turned her head and in utter horror realized that the ice bucket was empty. "Mistress, please, no."

"rachel, go and get me some ice, you may wear this robe if you like." I handed her an almost sheer red chiffon robe that wasn't about to hide anything, although it did have a slightly longer hemline. I watched her walk out the door and start the long and painful descent down the narrow hallway to the ice machine. There were a couple of motel maids in the hall and an older couple walking toward her. I could tell that this was very humiliating for her, and that is expressly the reason I made her do it, to humiliate her, to drive her into submission, to beat her down so I could build her back up again into something that she and I could be proud of.

When she returned, I had closed the door and I waited a few extra seconds to open it, just so that she would have to endure this degradation just a little longer. When I did finally open the door, I saw before me a rachel that had been completely and totally broken. As she entered the room, she looked at Me as if to say "I'm yours to do with as You wish" and fell to her knees in front of Me.

"rachel, you have indeed pleased Me today. Now you will further please Me by servicing Me orally and then I will reward you in a like manner."

We made passionate love to each other for hours and hours on end, she pleasing Me and I rewarding her. she will always be My precious little pet and I will always love her, protect her and continue to nurture her.

Whenever rachel speaks of this event, she does so with a fondness and gratitude that is so much the reason I love her so. she means the world to Me as I do to her. We continue to see each other when we can and I always try to think of something new and unique so she will not be bored.

And whenever I need bring My rachel back down to earth, when she forgets how to act, all I have to say is, "rachel, I'm thirsty and don't forget the ice."

doctordc
doctordc
10 Followers