A Cold Winter's Day

Story Info
Hot passion on a cold, blustery January morning.
724 words
3.54
37k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, blustery January morning. The snow was falling lightly. You had just left for work. The memory of the night before's love making still fresh in my memory. You did everything so perfect. I couldn't have asked for more. You brought the woman out in me so many times, so easily. you possess the Midas touch.

The more I thought of the night before, the warmer I seemed to get. I could no longer contain myself. I went up to our love nest, and put on my favorite garter and stockings. And my heels. I could still feel your touches from the night before. The mere thought of them, the higher my passion level rose. I lightly caressed my own body. Feeling all my nerves come alive. I closed my eyes and imagined your touches. A fire arose within me. Passion beyond compare.

As, I sat of the bed, loving my own body, with the imagination of your touch, I could no longer control my urges. I reached into the night stand drawer, and got our favorite toy. I placed it on the bed, and lowered my body on to it slowly, feeling every inch slide inside me. As, I reached it's bottom, I began to slowly ride our love toy. My hands caressing my ample bosom, as the joy of your imagined touches, over took me.

Oblivious to my surroundings, and unaware you had come back home and came up the steps and was standing there watching me and the bliss I was bringing myself. My eyes closed as I imagined it was you I was making love to.

Seeing my pleasure rising, you cleared your throat. The noise startled me, and I stopped. You said, "Please don't stop on my account Dear. I love watching you please yourself." I smiled back wickedly, and started my ride again, with you there watching me.

The passion was overwhelming, knowing you were pleased, and content to watch me. As I brought complete bliss to myself, I noticed you were now naked, and stroking yourself as you watched me. Seeing this, I was turned on even more.

I asked you to come to the edge of the bed. As I continued to please myself, I replaced your hand with mine, and started to stroke your manhood. I felt your manliness, growing in my palm.

Once you were completely hard, I leaned in and took your hardness, and brought it to my lips. I teased the tip with my tongue, still riding the toy. I grasped your hardness, and let it slide into my mouth. Feeling every inch slide slowly in my warm, wanting mouth.

AS, the passion over took me. I started sucking your cock like a crazed woman. No longer, was I the sweet lover, but I was becoming "your slut" right there, before your eyes.

I stopped my oral pleasures on you, and said, "Fuck me baby, I need you now. Please fuck me hard, I want to cum with you."

With that, you pushed me on my back. You were so strong and domineering. With one quick thrust, you were inside me. Fucking me like an animal. It was so primal. The moans became squeals of delight, then animalistic screams. You were fucking me so hard and so good. My breasts were bouncing to and fro. Your thrusts so deep, and hard.

I scream. "YES! OH YES, FUCK ME BABY, FUCK ME." An animalistic grunt came from your lips, and I knew you were about to explode. I pushed my hips back you with a fiery. Wanting to explode with you.

Sounds of primal ecstasy filled the room, as we came together. The fireworks from the Fourth of July, had nothing on us. We exploded together.

You roll me over on top of you. Both us sweating and breathing hard. We kiss passionately. Your manhood still buried within me. You place soft kisses, on my breasts, and little nibble on my very hard nipples.

As, our bodies come down from the high we experienced. You smile wickedly, and say, "thank God I forgot me keys." We laugh.

Then you picked up the phone, me still on top of you, and call in sick. We spend the rest of the making love. The best way to spend a cold January day.