A Cold Winter's Day

Story Info
A real life saucy story from last winter.
923 words
3.42
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nyuk999
nyuk999
1 Followers

It was a cold winters day, but thankfully we had good heating in our apartment. I had closed the curtains from all the windows of our living room, because...well I was doing something I wouldn't want anyone else to see.

With my legs spread apart on the red carpet floor, I pressed a finger inside my hot, wet, pussy, moaning a little gently as it went past my clit. The short, mid-thigh white skirt I wore was a bit inappropriate for the cold winter weather, but It was the only thing washed.

All my tops, pants, and most of my underwear were in the laundry basket.

All I did today since Mike left for work, was miss him. I was so frustrated, that all I did was fuck myself with my fingers from morning till evening. In the shower, I orgasmed..imagining sucking his big, fat, dick.

And right now, I was almost ready to orgasm...I squeezed my round breasts with one hand and trusted my fingers in and out of my hot, wet, pussy hole with the other hand.

Then the bell rang. Oh, no! He's going to be so mad!

Standing up, I grabbed a black shawl from the couch, wrapping it over my perky round, naked breasts.

He would be so angry if he saw what I was doing. He might want to punish me again. Those always leave me screaming.

Walking towards the door, still wearing my short skirt with a black lace thong underneath, I twisted the metal knob, opening the door.

"You took long enough," he grunted, looking restless. "Did you miss me?"

I felt my cum dripping from my fingers and immediately placed my hand behind my back.

Smiling, I said, "You know I always miss you."

He looked irritated, giving me an annoyed look. I sighed in relief as he walked towards the bedroom, knowing he was getting ready to change.

I closed the door, preparing myself for his outburst.

"Where the hell are my clothes?!" He shouted.

Oh, crap! I didn't do the laundry!

"They're in the basket," I replied. "I'll wash them later. I was...um... busy today! I had a lot of writing to do!"

He stormed through the bedroom, glaring at me. Walking towards the kitchen, he opened the fridge. His eyes narrowed, as he stood, closing the fridge and taking slow steps towards me.

"You didn't cook," he said, walking towards me.

I took a step back, my heart pacing.

"I told you!" I shouted. "I was busy! I had lots of things to do."

He smiled mischievously.

I froze, staring at him as he stood so close to me, I could feel his fingertips move slowly against my thighs.

I gasped! He pulled me towards his chest, shoving two fingers inside my extremely wet pussy.

I moaned as he stared at me, rubbing quickly in and out of my wet pussy.

"Is this what you were doing all day?" He whispered his lips beside my hear. "You didn't do the laundry."

He thrust his hands very roughly inside, making me scream.

"You didn't make the bed," he said.

Mike bit my neck, thrusting another finger inside, while his other hand went under my skirt, squeezing my ass very hard.

I screamed very loudly this time.

"You didn't even cook," he said, his lips now sucking the side of my neck.

I moaned in pleasure.

"What will you do to me?" I asked, almost orgasming against his thrusting fingers.

"First off," said Mike. "Let's take this scarf off."

"What?" I asked.

In a quick motion, he pulled his fingers out of my pussy, placing a hand on my black shawl and pulling it off.

My breasts swayed and bounced as I breathed hard, staring at him, exposed.

"I think I deserve something from a hard day's work," he said.

I glanced down at his pants, noticing how very hard he was. His big fat dick was so erect and ready to fuck me.

"What do you want?" I asked, feeling my pussy begin to drip with wetness again.

He smiled an evil smile, pulling down his pants so that he was only in his boxers.

Seeing his hard fat dick through his boxers, I moaned. And when he dropped them, I had to stop myself from lunging at him.

"Suck my dick and balls right now," he said.

I went on my knees, my tits pressed against his thighs, as I began to rub his hard fat big dick. He moaned, as I began to suck his balls one by one, my tongue almost swallowing.

I sucked both balls, feeling their meaty softness in my mouth, making me gag.

"Ohh, yeah," he moaned. "Suck my dick. Now!"

I did exactly as he told. Rubbing his huge gigantic balls, I began sucking the round tip of his dick and then dug my mouth all the way inside.

"Fuck," he moaned. "Suck my dick faster."

He pulled my hair, shoving my mouth all the way inside his long hard and very fat dick.

I sucked his fat cock all the way, going so fast, I could feel his cum enter inside my throat.

"Swallow my cum! Swallow ALL of it! Now!"

My mouth was so full inside his fat dick, and when he cummed all over my mouth, some of the cum dripped out, trickling towards my tits.

After he pulled his dick out, we both lay on the floor, my head resting on his chest, and his arms around me.

We both smiled.

nyuk999
nyuk999
1 Followers