A Collection

Story Info
A collection of notes by my master.
1.1k words
3.91
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a story as such.

It's a collection of erotic notes.

I might submit a similar set in the romantic section.

Thank you for reading.

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

*****

A collection of notes

1-

'You have been a bad girl!

It's been a month almost since you have not acted like the slut you are. Are you forgetting that you are mine or you have long forgotten?

In any case, I am your master and I will reclaim you, in all manners.

It starts right now. You have to go to the washroom and pull out your panties, play with your clit till you are about to cum, then stop and stuff your panties in your pussy. And under no circumstances are you allowed to remove the panties (except when you have too pee.)

Here's what is going to happen-

When I come home tonight, I want you on our bed. Naked. Nipples clamped. Pussy still stuffed with those panties. Blindfolded. On all fours. You are not allowed to leave that position till I command.

Text me if I am in any way unclear or you simply cannot endure this tonight. And you are to send me a picture of your pussy after you have stuffed it.

Yours

A.'

The note was packed with my lunch and I almost gulped nothing when I read it.

2-

'I don't know what you are thinking crossing me like that for the past week with all the decisions. You may have been right with all the decisions you took, but you did it in the worst manner possible.

And since you were on the edge of wrong and right, you get something that's on the edge of punishment and reward!

Let me give you the grocery list this time.

Cane, whip, blindfold, wax, tape, clamps (plural), bunny, ice, strap on, 'wheels' ... so far so good?

There's also gonna be a test of your soft limits. So remember the safe word. By-heart it!

And tell me if my breathing becomes unbearable!

-

A'

Bunny is a vibrator. Wheels are Wartenberg wheel. And by 'my breathing becomes unbearable'- there's an explanation. I have a weakness and that is the back of my neck is really sensitive and that the smallest of sensations there leave me aroused. So he would exploit that by standing behind me, so close to me that his breath would fall on my neck. And that day he kept standing behind me and kept my arousal level at its peak.

3-

'That was unexpected. You dare argue! Why do you keep earning punishments? You are either a brat or you just can't resist the punishments, cause otherwise you can't come, can you? Which one is it? I think it's a bit of both.

Well, either way, you get what you asked for.

In exact ten minutes, you are to come to my cabin. And sit in front of me and suck me off with the humility that wasn't there in the conference room! If you don't get me to come, there's going to be consequences back at home.

You can use safe word if you want to get out of this, but then there will be a whole different punishment at home! Your choice. But I think you are so high winning the argument, you want to suck me right now!

-

A'

My mouth watered to be honest and he was spot on with how I was feeling. I did go to his cabin in ten minutes.

4-

'Get under the table and finish off!'

This he wrote on a napkin after I had been teasing him with my hands while in a restaurant having dinner with some associates. They had no idea what happened as they were too busy with themselves and I did as he told.

5-

'Just because I am pleased with you, doesn't mean you won't have a stinging ass tonight.

But I will allow you to rub yourself tonight.

But for now, I need you to record yourself, playing with your nipples for at least five minutes. I will be examining the recording later on. And every time your phone receives a message, you are to rub yourself to orgasm but you are not allowed to come.

See you tonight- naked- slut!

Yours

A'

That was a mid day note I received. That was one of the few days we didn't have an argument.

And that was also the day I was receiving the most messages as it was my birthday. So by the time night approached, I couldn't take it.

6- This one is a series of notes... it was kind of a game.

'Red

White

Blue

Green

Violet

Choose a colour'

I chose blue... so I only know about blue. Apparently choosing blue gave me liberty to choose a sex toy.

'Choose a sex toy.'

I was feeling particularly naughty, and I chose his hands over any sex toys. I can only imagine the smile on his face when he must have read my answers.

'Choose a prime number.'

Now my favourite prime number is 113 but I chose 29.

'Choose a letter.'

I chose 'B'

'Choose- (multiple answer choice...)

Bondage

Blindfold

Breast play/ torture

Bukkake

Black sheet party

Breath control

Butt plug'

I chose - bondage, blindfold, and breast play.

'Ice cream-

Vanilla

Spumoni

Chocolate plain

Chocolate fudge'

I chose chocolate plain.

'See you at 9.'

His hand delivered 29 spanks (Thank god I didn't say 113). I got bondage, blindfold and breast play. Chocolate plain was apparently the amount of roughness.

It got rough but not extreme.

7-

'I am sorry for last night.

Let me make it up to you. See me in my cabin.

A'

This was when he had, while testing my soft limits, tested one of my hard limits. I was mad at him. And although he took excellent aftercare, I was still mad.

By the time I got into his cabin, he had already put on my favourite music. Stepped down on his suit, got me comfortable and talked and after some time he was devouring me and eating my pussy and I had to let go of my anger.

8-

'That's not fair.'

This was when I had come from a scene played in a theatre while we were both touching each other and I could come silently. And I then seated myself a mile away and didn't touch him for the rest of the movie, cause our friend almost knew what we were up to.

9-

'I do love you.

-A'

That was when I had gone down on him without him having to ask...

10-

'Wish you could be my slut all day long.'

This one I am going to leave to your imagination of what must have happened.

Thank you...