A College Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They'll be plenty of time for that, my beautiful Deedra," he replied with a mischievous grin as he unbuttoned her pants and slid them off leaving her panties in place. He messaged and stroked her legs making his way up to her channel. Deedra laid there impassioned. She'd never been with a guy who knew how to touch her so perfectly. She always had to tell the poor bastards what she wanted, and even then, none of them ever inspired such longing and erotic tension in her. Walden slid the crotch of her panties aside and started to take her lip in his mouth.

"No", she protested. He knew she really wanted him to.

"Why? I'm dying to taste you. I promise not to bite," he chuckled lovingly as he rose up and rested his head on his hand giving her his full attention.

"It's not that", she laughed nervously as she reached down and touched his face, "It's just that it's so personal... This is our first time together... I still want to give you a blow job, and I know it would be mind-blowing but-"

"Its okay, Deedra. I don't want you to do anything you don't like or that would make you uncomfortable..." He moved her hand from his cheek to his lips and kissed it gently. "I don't want you to do anything to me that you're not ready to do either..." He looked very serious.

She suddenly felt much more comfortable with the idea. He knew how to put her mind at ease. "On second thought, I think it would be okay." He questioned her with his eyes. "Really, I'd love for you to-"

He took her left lip in his mouth before she could finish her sentence stretching it slowly with his lips until it was extended then let it spring back to her body. He alternated sucking her lips in this fashion and kissing and licking them. "God, that feels soooo good," she said in a guttural tone.

Then he thrust his long stiff tongue inside her. Even his tongue was longer than some of the members of guys she'd been with. She moaned with pleasure as his mustache tickled her clitoris. He breathed in deeply savoring her scent. His cock was like a rod of steal. As he began to tongue her clit, she felt her eyes roll back, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, oh-," she screamed as she started to climax, but he stopped. He was afraid she'd get off too strongly and be too sore to continue. He wanted this to last.

She was breathless, speechless, and actually ached with desire. She looked down at him as he was crawling up to meet her face to face. "Not so fast, my angel." She kissed him and sucked her juices off his lips.

She then pushed him away gentle into a sitting position with his legs hanging off the bed. She got behind him and curly her neck around his kissing him as she ran her fingers through his chest hair. Her fingers felt so wonderful on his chest. She finished the job she had started earlier and unzipped his pants. She reached in and lightly stroked him above his boxers then she slid her hand inside the boxers; she slowly slid her hand up and down his 8" pole. His girth was formidable; she could hardly get her hand around it. This time, he was the one moaning as his neck went limp and his head relaxed on her chest. He looked up into her eyes with gratitude and tenderness.

After a while, Deedra moved and knelt on the floor. She had felt his Leviathan member but wanted to explore it further. He let her pull his pants and boxers off. Her eyes widen in disbelief. He was the biggest man she'd ever seen (at least in real life). She took his manhood in her mouth as best as she could. She wanted to make him feel good, but she didn't think anybody could consume him fully. At first she mainly sucked and licked his head, but as she grew both hot and erotically fearful thinking about it tearing her delicate vaginal flesh that was accustomed to much less girth and 3" less, she got excited and bobbed her head on him to the point of gagging.

"Stop, baby," he rasped "I want to be inside you."

"Okay... Do you want me to be on top or do you want to?"

He smiled, "Why don't you get on top first."

She mounted him and began to insert him into her. She was wet as hell, but he could tell that his member strained and stretched her tight pussy. He was flattered and gratified immensely. "Just take your time." He helped her work him inside slowly.

She rode him slowly at first, but her excitement grew; she rode him wildly as she pulled his chest hair and dug her fingers into his chest. He learned her rhythm quickly and moved to facilitate her pleasure. His cock was throbbing badly. He wanted release, but he had trained himself. He could make love for hours. Her face contorted as she began to orgasm. "Oh my god! Frank! FRANK! Ahhhhhhh..." She screamed and moaned. It had been so intense and her contractions so severe that a gust of flatulence had escaped her. She felt a little embarrassed and laughed with tension, but Walden's expression and admission that it had happened to him before put her mind at ease. She collapsed in complete contentment on his chest. He stroked her hair and kissed her.

After a few seconds, she had recovered. She rose up with his hard cock still inside her and asked, "What do you like? This," she rolled her hips as his penis alternated between deep and shallow depths inside her "Or this" she bobbed on his cock in a straight up and down fashion. She wanted to make him feel good and give him what he liked because he had made her feel incredible.

"Umm, I like them both." He smiled, "but it's my turn to be on top."

"As you wish, handsome," she replied.

He gently pulled her back to the bed, spread her legs, and dried her inside; the task required several Kleenex. "Damn you're wet."

She smiled. "Not enough friction?"

He had an expression of slight surprise and awe as he nodded and smiled. "Besides, I'm going to make you wet again," he penetrated her, "and I can't gauge my success if you're already wet." He smiled slyly.

She sighed and had the most beautiful innocent doe eyed look on her face. 'She's so beautiful,' he thought just as he felt her muscles contract around him. "Are you okay?"

She blushed. "Yes, it's just that you are huge, and you dried me."

He smiled and looked a little bashful as he began to pump his hips very slowly. She moistened quickly.

"Frank, I want you to know you've satisfied me completely. I want you to feel good now." She sensed that he was not trying to get off.

"I'm not so sure that I have satisfied you completely. You came really quickly. Do you always come like that?"

She wasn't sure what he meant. She had been told by guys that she was easy to get off. "Yes... I guess I get off easy... Actually, this is the longest I've ever had sex..."

"Have your climaxes always been short and intense?" He was pumping her gently as their conversation took place.

She didn't know it could be any different. "Yes, are they supposed to be different?"

"No, that aren't supposed to be," he said in a light-hearted teasing fashion, "but they can be. "I'll show you," he said romantically.

"I just want you to feel good... I really don't think I can get off again."

"Do I hear a challenge?" He asked with a roguish chuckle.

At first she didn't think she could climax again, but he was a stallion that knew how to work up her passions. Soon Deedra was again full of anticipation. She was as hot and bothered as she had initially been before he ever touched her. He stopped abruptly on three different occasions as he could tell she was getting close to orgasm again. Ultimately, he loved to give a woman multiple orgasms, but he enjoyed teasing her first.

On the third approach, "Please don't stop. Faster, fuck me hard... Please, I'm begging you." She really was too, "Pleasure me, Frank, please..." she said sultrily.

He grinned and kissed her softly instead. Her eagerness and horniness were sexy but also cute. When he kissed her, his mood changed from mischievous to tender, "You're a sweet lady..." He really thought she was too.

"I... care about you..." she replied a little choked up. Her mood had changed from lustful to emotional.

He replied with another soft kiss. He knew it was more that 'care'. He was starting to feel a little emotional himself, but he knew that his future was with Cecilia. He knew from experience that his feelings were ephemeral. He'd made the mistake of telling women he loved them in the heat of passion before; he didn't want to cause that type of hurt or expectation again.

He knew he shouldn't look so seriously and tenderly at her as it may add to her attachment, but his own emotions were running high. They searched each others eyes as they made love. When she began to approach orgasm again, she tried not to get her hopes up. She knew what he was doing. It was the hottest and most romantic thing any man had ever done for her. Most of the time, her encounters: foreplay, sex, and orgasm were over in 10 or 15 minutes (or she wished they were as she had already gotten off, felt raw, and was waiting for the guy to finish). Class had ended nearly two hours ago and Walden had been giving her inexpressible pleasure the entire time. Part of her wanted to come badly but part of her never wanted it to end.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." She literally shrieked then howled over and over taking breaths in-between. She kept feeling wave after wave of pleasure. It was like infinite bliss. Her body experienced prolonged intense spasms and her expression appeared as though she was experience some unspeakable medieval torture designed for heretics although the sensations were exactly the opposite of this. To her utter surprise, she noticed that she crying; she had never experienced so much pleasure or felt so close to another human being. It was finally over and she felt complete relaxation and satisfaction as the tears ran down her face. Walden knew she'd be tender, so he stopped. "Wow... What?" she gasped after more than a minute. She heaved deeply and was still trying to wrap her mind around what had happened. "I can't believe how long it lasted... It's never been like that before... I don't know what's wrong... I'm sorry to get so... so girly on you..."

Walden touched her face and smiled. She noticed that his eyes were glassy; he looked as if he wanted to cry too, but he didn't. "I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to feel that way with me..."

He held her for a while. When he sensed she was ready, he began pumping her from behind doggy style alternately using her firm full tits and curvaceous hips as handles. Her body was so hot, yet she always wore conservative baggy clothes. It was hard to tell just how hot she was unless one really looked (and Walden had on many occasions). She came again -- another short duration climax as Walden exploded inside her finally releasing his throbbing desire.

***

Frank married Cecilia a couple of months later, but he and Deedra continued their lusty affair for another year until he moved to Italy so that Cecilia could be closer to her elderly mother. Deedra had always wondered about Frank and his motives. In time, she came to understand that he had been, and probably would again be, somewhat philandering, but Deedra knew that Frank only consorted with her and his wife during their affair. He was candid with Deedra in that he had been attracted to his students before, but she had been the first for which the attraction was so strong that he was compelled to act on it. He told her that he loved her and that she was profoundly special to him, possibly as special as his wife in a different way, but he explained that he would never be 'in love' with her. She knew it was true; he really did love her, but he was too in love with life to really be in love with a person (even his wife). She knew that sex with his wife paled in comparison to sex with her in regards to both passion and pleasure. Deedra remained engaged to her fiancé, but they extended the wedding date another year at her request; she gave as an excuse that she wanted to finish school before marriage. Her fiancé was disappointed but agreed to wait. Frank and Deedra spent many hours doing fun things together, sharing their thoughts and feelings, and yes, having sex under the guise of a "work-study" program which enabled her to spend more time with Frank without her significant other becoming suspicious. Saying goodbye was excruciatingly difficult for Deedra, but Frank's gentleness helped to consol her. After he had moved, they exchanged letters. Frank had taken a hospital position as a senior medical physicist. As the months went on, Frank's reply time gradually slowed but never became aloof or cold. One day she got a letter as her graduation -- and wedding date -- approached.

Frank discussed his job and the fact that he was thinking about getting a part time adjunct position at a college near his home. Toward the end of the letter he said, 'My dearest, Deedra. I am so proud of you. Congratulations on your up coming graduation and acceptance into grad school! I wish you a long and happy marriage! I know you'll be successful in all aspects of life.'

She knew it was 'goodbye.' Once Deedra got married, she never strayed from her man again. In time, her thoughts of Frank lessened, but when she did remember him, it was with fondness.

12