A College Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really know what to say, I mean, what could I say? Instead, I decided to tell her how I felt. I explained to her how I never really thought of her as a girl, that she was always just 'one of the guys'. And that when I saw her for the first time as a female I just about lost it, that I knew I had an instant crush on her. That it was weird because, as she said, we were good friends and you're not supposed to feel that way about your best friend. Then, without really thinking, I said, "I love you".

Ashley smiled and leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. I kissed her back. Then she hugged me and leaned back, sitting onto her heals. She stopped crying and wiped the tears from her face.

"I think we should head back now," I said. Ashley just had a full smile on her face and nodded, as she sniffled away the rest of her tears.

I wish I could tell you that when we got back we made passionate love till the sun came up but we didn't. When we got back, I offered we retry that night from several weeks back. As I laid on my bed, waiting for Ashley to come knock on my door again, I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world. Then I remembered whose house I was living in and thought, 'OK, second luckiest'. Then Ashley knocked on my door and I didn't care about being lucky or anything other than Ashley at that moment. I opened the door and there she was, just as she was those many nights ago, standing sexy as ever in her pink lingerie.

She asked for the shirt and this time I offered her to stay the night in my bed. We had agreed to take things slow. We crawled into bed and as we lay together with her tight butt pressed into my crotch, I knew this was the only girl for me. However, it still seemed odd; after all she was my best friend.

We both sensed the tension, and Ashley tried to ease it, "oh, a bit excited are we? Things getting a bit hard for you?"

I slid my hand down over her panty covered pussy and felt her wetness seeping through, "as if you should talk. Looks like we both want to take this farther."

"I do, I really do, but I don't want it to get weird."

"I totally agree."

What Ashley said next, however, was totally unexpected. "You know, there are other ways we can relieve the tension."

I wasn't quite certain what she meant because I thought we had agreed to take things slow. "How so?" I asked.

"Well, neither of us has to be inside each other to feel good," she said as got off the bed, turning on the lamp on the night stand. She stood up and struck a pose that I wish I could have taken a picture of. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Standing in her pink panties, she had her left hand on her hip as her right hand undid her pony tail, letting her hair fell across her face. While I made not have had a camera, that image is forever etched in my mind. Next she undid her bra, but she held it in place, covering herself. I could tell she was nervous as her face went a deep shade of red. Still holding her pink bra in place she crawled up on the bed and kneeled and the edge of the bed, straddling my feet.

She took a deep breath and let her bra fall away, exposing her perfectly round breast to me. Her small nipples as pink as her bra and erect. She was blushing hard and she looked down, avoiding eye contact. I leaned up and gently grabbed her chin and kissed her full on her lips. I sensed her nervousness subside as she returned my kiss. Then she pushed me back down and crawled up to straddle my knees.

She put her hands at my waist and now it was my turn to be nervous. She could sense I was nervous. She looked into my eyes; I nodded and closed my eyes. I was hard but was worried I would lose my erection because of how nervous I was, luckily it stayed rock hard. I felt her pull my boxers down. I felt the air on my cock as it sprang free of the waist band. I kept my eyes close until I felt warmth on my dick.

I looked down and saw Ashley lightly wrapping her hand around my tool. She began stroking it up and down and I was in heaven. I had never felt anything so great. I didn't care about sex, I didn't care that she had never been with a guy before, what made it great was my love for her. It didn't take long for her to make me come. I told her that I was sorry for coming so quick, and that normally I last longer. She understood. Then she just sat there not sure what to do about the sticky mess she had helped create on my stomach. With any other girl I would have suggested she lick it up, but with Ashley I was different. I went to the bathroom and got a towel and cleaned myself up and handed another towel for Ashley, who was still sitting on the bed.

Then Ashley laid on her back. I put my hands at her panty line and she raised and crossed her knees. She closed her eyes and bit her left thumb as she let met open her legs. I leaned down and kissed her stomach. I looked at her face; she was still biting her thumb, eyes closed, as her long brown hair flowed out in all directions under her angelic face. I kissed her on the cheek and then returned my hands to her precious pink panties. She was breathing heavy. I started to pull her panties down and she lightly lifted herself off the bed, allowing me to take her last piece of clothing off.

After I completely removed her panties I looked at her beautiful pussy. To my surprise she had is completely shaven, less a small strip of hair above her slit. I could see the moisture on her lips. I wanted so bad to lean down and burry my face in her box, but that wasn't what we agreed on. Instead I crawled up alongside her and kissed her on her lips. She opened her eyes and held my head as I began to finger her and kiss her so. She began to moan softly and again closed her eyes. She also began to rock side to side slowly and even move her legs around. I knew then that she had never felt this before; she had never even fingered herself. I was so deeply in love with this heavenly creature beside me that I made every effort to make it last and be the best first orgasm anyone could ever hope for.

However, being her first time, despite my best efforts she began to moan louder as her orgasm approached after only a few minutes. As she peaked she again kissed me on the lips. As she came down she hugged me hard, not wanting to let go.

I reached over and turned the light off. We returned to our position except this time free of any clothing. I returned my hand to her quim, and as we laid in the dark I gave her second orgasm ever before going to sleep.

In the morning, I woke to Ashley still asleep in my arms. I heard a knocking at the door, obviously Jay. I pulled up the sheets to cover our nakedness, and asked Jay what he wanted.

He entered the room, "what have we here, my good friend?"

"It's not how it looks," I replied, just above a whisper, pointing to Ashley, who was still sleeping.

Jay understood started talking softer, "oh no? Panties and boxers on the floor, you in bed with Ashley? You're right, you must have been playing checkers, what was I thinking," he said with a smile.

"What time is it?"

"9 am. I just got back from Kristen's."

"How'd it go?"

"We played checkers," he said, as he closed the door behind him.

Ashley woke up, "what a great night. I love you."

"I love you, too, Ash," I said kissing her on the lips, something I would never tire of. "Shall we get some breakfast?" I suggested.

"Can I at least get some clothes on first?" smiled Ashley.

*

Part 2 on the way. The weekend that lead up to Vegas.