A College Fantasy for 3 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clenched her eyes shut in pleasure. Holy shit, this is what it feels like, she thought to herself. A wave of passion swept over her. She was in heaven. She lifted her arms over her head running her hands through her hair. Feeling the heat and tightness of a hard cock inside her sent her over the edge, having a mini orgasm right there. She moaned and shook on top of him.

Turner grabbed her hips trying not to lose control right there and then.

Zoey's took Turners hands and placed them on her breasts. They were perfect mix of firm and squishy. He kneaded her tits and squeezed each nipple between his index and thumb as she continued rocking back and forth.

Turner felt her tightness milking him so erotically. He had to give her, the best release possible on her first time or she may never want him again he feared.

He took one hand away from her breast and used his thumb to massage her clit. Her pubic area was so smooth. He used her wetness to lubricate her clit. He began rubbing it faster. She looked at him with a frightening look in her eye. She then became obsessed with the feeling and kicked her head back moaning, "Yes! Turner fuck me!" Bouncing on him now.

That was all the encouragement he needed he continued massaging harder and faster. He watched her hips rise and fall; his member appeared and disappeared inside her. Her juices coated both of them. He looked at her and said, "You're going to make me cum!"

She lunged her upper body forward and gave him her most passionate kiss yet and whispered, "give it to me baby." Her hips rocked faster on him. She grinded her pussy on him as hard as she could. She felt a strong sensation inside her building, a sensation like no other she has felt before. Her body moved like a wave on top of him curling back and forth across his cock. Turner said, "That's it baby."

Then she felt something she's never felt before, his spasm and eruption of cum inside her. This sent her over the edge and all her muscles contracted. She moaned deeply into his mouth, "I'm cuming....I'm cuming..." He grunted again and again as his spasms continued unloading inside of her. She twitched and held the back of his head tight. She pushed down on him keeping him as deep as possible inside her.

She lay on top of him lifeless. They were both in a euphoric state of ecstasy.

It was silent for several moments. His member softened a slowly slid out of her releasing some of his own juice.

She lay naked on top of him. Her breast pressed into his stomach. Her head on his chest under his chin. She broke the silence by saying, "My mom surprised me today. I'm going to college abroad for summer and fall semester. I leave in a few days."

Chapter III

Turner didn't know what to say so he just held on to her for as long as he could. She didn't want to hurt him so she didn't say anymore.

Turner must have fallen asleep because when he woke she was gone. He looked at his watch and a few hours had gone by. The party had fizzled out and only a few cars remained. He found his cell phone and an hour ago he received a text from her, it said;

Zoey: Turner, first off I'm sorry I'm not with you right now. I didn't want to leave but I was afraid one of us would get hurt if I stayed. The situation I'm in is pretty fragile and sensitive right now. I have already called Derrick and broke it off with him. Thank you for helping me opening my eyes. I wish I would have realized several things sooner.

Now... Thank you for giving me an earth shattering first experience. When I got home, I changed clothes for bed and as I'm laying here I felt your juices oozing out of me. It was so hot...and it turned me on so much I had to touch myself. I used you as lube and my fingers to reach my 2nd earth shattering orgasm of the night. I sent you a pic if you don't believe me...and I've never done that before either.

I will hopefully see you before I leave. I have a lot going on with family between now and then...

-Zoey.

Turner quickly checked to find the picture of Zoey, and there it was her in a white see through tank top lying in bed, sucking on her middle and ring finger, they were covered in shiny juices. She looked sexy and more of a grown women than ever before. Her nipples barely showed through the thin material and her panties were visibly wet.

Turner smiled to himself and thought, she helped herself, I might as well too. He saved the picture to his phone and pulled his member out. He was hard already and it barely took a minute for him to be getting off to her again. He lay back in his SUV and thought. I better get out of here...

The next two days went by and he didn't hear from her. She was set to fly to London in the next day or two and didn't know if there would be time to squeeze in anything.

The night before she was supposed to leave, Turner received the following text;

Zoey: Turner, the day has come up so quickly. I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye in person but it's probably better this way. We are just starting college. I'm going to be gone for 6 months and I don't want to hold you back or have you try and wait for me. I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself. I'll see you again someday...

She attached a picture of herself blowing a kiss to him.

The summer flew by without anything exciting happening. He was stuck on cloud 9 from his graduation experience.

Fall semester came. He successfully moved in with his brother Steve, got registered for classes and a part time job as a waiter at a local restaurant. He tried to lay low not wanting to stir too much up being new to Huntsville and to the small campus. He picked up hitting the gym and found out if you stick to it for a few months and eat right, you actually see results.

In five short months he gained about 25 pounds of muscle and changed his appearance significantly. He cut his hair short and changed his wardrobe around a bit to compliment him more versus the clothes his parents got him for Christmas every year. His muscles could be seen through my clothes and he felt good.

He made a few friends in the generals program he was in. He found a good friend in a guy named Chris. He was a fun guy who also enjoyed keeping in shape first and then having beers later. He was about 5-9, 180 all around in shape dude with blonde hair and tan skin. He felt they would get along well because neither was more anything... over the other.

Turner noticed girls tended to turn their heads more now as he would walk by and glance their way. He definitely was not used to that and liked the attention; however, nothing really came of any of it.

He took one massage therapy class as an elective and really enjoyed it. The light bulb went off in his head that this may be the perfect ticket for him. He liked interacting with people but was a little shy to get out and meet people. He thoughtif he possesses a trait like this, then the people will come to him. The next semester he would change his major to become a massage therapist, Huntsville State University offered a better program vs the tech school. He had wheels spinning in his head.

The entire semester flew by. Turner realized he hadn't even really touched a girl since Zoey and that needed to change. Sure she maybe coming back soon but that was only to go to school 3 hours away. The several months that have gone by cooled the fire he had for her. He had gotten a few messages from her, nothing very personal, strictly friendly stuff.

It was the weekend before Christmas break. The last good night to party before everyone goes home for a month or so.

Chris and Turner decided to try something new. The tech college crowd that was their age was small and they needed to mix it up a bit and meet new people.

Huntsville State University campus wasn't too big either. But it did have a couple dorm buildings full of young adults their age. They managed to get a case of beer that they put into a back pack. They walked the streets to the dorms passing unusual acts and events going on. They saw countless house parties with guys and girls partying inside. They knew they were getting close. They walked up to the dorms courtyard area where a lot of people were walking around, laughing, smoking, vaping, you name it. It was a huge concrete space full of benches, flower beds, overhangs and art, graffiti in areas. You know typical college campus liberal stuff.

They asked a group of guys and girls where a good party was at tonight. They were pointed to building B. They said, if you can get in, the 3rd floor is one big party. Turner knew there is some security with dorm buildings but he thought how hard could it actually be.

It was hard to stay on task with everything going on. Turner looked away once and then looked back and found Chris was talking to a cute girl in tight black yoga pants with a loose whitish crew neck sweatshirt and Santa hat on. Her red bra strap was easily visible with the open loose shoulder revealing a hint of cleavage that the guys around her were eating up. She seemed to be laughing with Chris though.

You could tell she had a few drinks in her because she was swaying as she stood there talking.

She's cute, a little shorter than me, Turner thought. She was average size, not skinny but definitely not fat. She had good looking, full size breast and a nice plump bottom that made a man want to squeeze in them pants she had on. She has blonde long hair hanging passed her shoulders down her back. Her skin was a pale white color, she looked very flirtatious.

Turner pulled out a couple beers for them to polish off as they stood out there talking getting to know the crowd. Chris grabbed Turners arm and tells him, "You need to meet this girl. Her name is Jacki; she is a sophomore here and a babe."

"Hey I'm Turner; we're looking for a place to party for the night. Where are we going to go?" He says smiling at her like they're already coming with her if she likes it or not.

Jackie says, "I live with a bunch of friends on the 3rd floor, you guys should come up." She then turns back to Chris and continues talking and laughing with him. They then start towards the dorm. After a few moments, it was decided by the crowd that they need to transfer there next year along with drunken cheers. It's about 11:00pm the night is only beginning.

As they get to the front door, Jacki says, "my friend is working the desk, you're lucky your with me otherwise you definitely wouldn't be getting in, she's a hard ass."

Jacki walks in with her arm around Chris's waist. Turner walks behind them. That's when Turner really notices how hot of an ass Jacki has. She has her yoga pants pulled up just high enough to where you can easily make out her cheeks and how perfectly they fit into those pants. He is watching her hips sway back and forth thinking, you can't see an underwear line at all, there so thin it's like she's naked.

That's when she abruptly stops and he walks into her bumping her cute butt as he tries to spin away at the last moment. Chris and Jacki have a laugh at Turner and tell him to pay attention and keep his eyes up. Jacki gives him an extended look because she knew what she was doing and how she was walking in front of him.

Turner realizes they're standing in front of the attendant's desk and that's when he looked up and saw her...

Chapter IV

Turner heard a sexy female voice saying, "Jacki you know you've got to stop bringing people into the dorm, you've already gone way over our capacity, and you're going to get me into trouble."

Turner locked eyes with her and he is stunned. He can tell she feels something to because she stops talking in midsentence. "I can't let anymore peo..." She says.

Turner is looking at a sexy lean woman with dark, dark brown straight hair that hangs past her shoulders. She is wearing tight white leggings with a short red shinny mini skirt covering her hips and a sexy tight black lace tank top with an open green sweater, going for the Christmas look he supposes. Her breast were smaller in size but firm looking and he didn't want to get caught staring already but, he was sure she didn't have a bra on, because the peaks of her breast pointed upwards.

She looked stunning. Her tan skin radiates through the small openings of the sweater and tank top. A small amount of mid drift was showing. As she stands there, you can almost see through the white leggings because of her tan skin and how tight they are. Her skirt wasn't much looser either. She stands about Turners height 5-8, and he'd guess about 120. She looks like she could be a little older then Turner and she looks like she could be as fit as Turner too.

She breaks their gaze, shakes it off, and finishes saying, "people up there" as she looks down. She then looks back up smiling and says, "what the hell is 3 more people, but no more Jacki, I'm serious this time, you've got to promise." She smiles at everyone ending on me and lasting just a little bit longer.

Jacki says, "Oh don't worry, I think we've got all the company we need now. Thanks Kristy! You're the best, I love you soo much, and I wish you could be up there joining us."

Kristy rolled her eyes and said, "whatever, now you're missing the party."

Chris and Jacki ran ahead towards the elevator. The nerves in his stomach began twisting. All of a sudden Turner didn't know what to say. He is standing in front of a tan goddess and he is speechless. They make eye contact and he can tell she is flushed, as her cheeks turn a rosier red. He's struggling to find words so he blurts out, "is there a restroom down here?!"

Her eyes at first light up but then quickly realize what he's asking and then go back to normal and she says, "ahh yeah right over there," pointing across the room.

He smiles and says thanks, turning to walk away and mentally cursing himself.

He gets to the bathroom, splashes water on his face and tries to get a hold of himself. Thinking about that brief moment they had makes him smile. For the first time in a long time a girl has him excited and they haven't even officially met yet.

He peaks his head outside the bathroom looking in her direction. He can see her yell at a few other kids who tried illegally entering the dorm. He heard her shout at them, "No room! No stay, No play! Now get outta here before I call campus security!" He thought to himself, I'm glad Jacki was able to get us into the door, otherwise that would have been us too.

He stays hidden behind the corner for a moment. As he watches her, he sees her quickly look towards the bathroom a few times. Then afterward she goes back to organizing something on her desk or in her area. There's some commotion outside and she runs to the front door. She starts yelling at people out there. He has a few seconds where he can be sneaky to try and gain the upper hand on her. He sneaks to an area behind her desk without being in her office space because the desk is in the middle of an open lobby style room. He stays hidden until she comes back. Once she does, she continues looking towards the bathroom. He notices she has some sexy sleek black little boots with a heel that makes her legs look all the better, toned from her calves to her hamstrings. As she bends over the desk, he almost can see up the short skirt she is wearing and this makes his heart race. The white leggings are so tight and thin. He can clearly see the tight line of the thong she is wearing through her skirt. She slowly moves her ass back and forth in front of him as she impatiently waits. He can't take anymore and doesn't want to get caught looking so.

He walks around the side of the desk and says, "Its Kristy right?" She jumps, not knowing he was there, or where he came from. Then quickly shakes it off and says, "Yes! And who might you be?" Biting her lower lip as she looks at him waiting for his answer.

"My name is Turner, this dorm seems pretty wild, are you sure you can handle it all on your own?" He says with a cock eyed grin.

She's says, "oh yeah, I'm a big girl. You'd be surprised what I can handle." Returning the same style grin.

He asks her, "What does Kristy like to do when she's not stuck at this desk?" He then walks closer towards the desk.

Kristy approached him and sat down on the corner of the big desk. As she sat her skirt rose up on her thighs a bit showing a lot more legging covered thighs and her sexy little boots. Her ankles were very petite. And he can see a tattoo on her right ankle. Her tan was flawless that peaked out between the boots and leggings. Now that she was close, her scent was intoxicating. It smelled sweet like candy. Like a trap her scent automatically pulled him in closer. He caught a glimpse of her belly button ring as her lace tank top rose just high enough on her tanned mid drift.

She then leaned forward as she sat placing her hands on the desk between her thighs partially covering her mid drift she caught him starring at. She said quietly, "You know being stuck on this desk isn't such a bad thing." Biting her lower lip after saying it looking up at him.

Kristy thought to herself, this guy is cute and different. I'm going to mess with him a bit and see if he can handle it.

Her forwardness was insane he thought. He was becoming more attracted to her by the minute. He had to shift his stance to hide the swell that was growing in his pants. He wanted to go for it and take her right there on the desk but he had to quickly shake that thought out of his head because she was staring right at him still.

She realized the effect she was having on him. She heard something by the front door; she purposely let her sweater hang more open than before as she looked over her shoulder, thrusting her chest out towards Turner.

Turner notices her deep cleavage covered by her small tank top for the first time. The small but perky swell of her breast now feet in front of him. He sees the small outlines of her nipples poking through the material. Turner is almost drooling as she slowly closes her arms together which push her tits tight together now. She looks back at him.

Breaking the silence she smiled and laughed it off, "stating working here sucks, especially on the weekends, but they cover my tuition for doing it so I can't complain."

Whipping his face now, feeling the heat coming off of it, he asks, "Do you plan on joining this party any time tonight?"

Kristy said, "I work until 4 am. If you're still alive and coherent at 4am mayyybbbeee you might see me swing by."

His face lit up. She said, "But looking at you now, I know you won't be around. You'll be passed out in your bed, probably with your girlfriend." Looking around as she said it.

He caught her. He knew she was interested. She was probing to see if he had a girlfriend or not. He said, "How much do you want to bet I'll be here waiting for you? As long as you don't kick me out that is."

She laughed and said, "Deal, I'll bet you a drink."

He said, "ok deal, I'll have one waiting for you." He tried to push his luck with her by saying, "You know, I've never been in this building, could you show me where the party is? I don't want to get lost."

She smiled at him and said, "Nice try Turner, you'll have to do better than that to get me to leave my area unguarded." Acting like he may have more friends outside who may want in. He laughed the thought off. He asked, "What do you say I take your number just in case."

She said, "if your still here at 4, then I'll think about giving it to you." As she said this she took his hand in both of her hands and gave it a sensual squeeze. She looked at him with the sexiest cat eyes for a moment then said, "Now you're missing the party, you better get up there." Pushing his hands away now.

He smiled and said ok, backing up towards the elevator keeping his eyes glued to hers. She kept the same sexy look for a moment. Then leaned back on the desk with her arms propping her up behind her, crossing her legs. She said, "It was nice to meet you Turner..." He hit the elevator and sighed...holy shit.