A College Fantasy for 3 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy continued that for a moment. They both didn't know what to do next. Turner released her and asked if this place had a shower as they both felt the effects of the heat again. They gathered there stuff and hurried to the locker room. Both extremely exhausted they helped each other clean off and relax in the cool water.

Turner embraced her and kept her close for a while. Kristy rested her head on his shoulder. She said to him, "Turner I really like you a lot and I want to see you again, and again." Turner smiled and said, "I really like you too."

Kristy said, "Jackie is moving out. I'm going to be the only one in my room all Christmas break." Turner said, "I think I can give you some company."

Kristy said, "The shitty thing is, the dorm admin has already lined up a new roommate for me."

Turner said, "oh yeah. Is she cool or what?"

Kristy said, "I'm not sure she's young still a freshmen like you" squeezing his sides as she said it. "What's her name" Turner said.

Kristy said, "Its unique, its Zoey."

THE END OF PART ONE