A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Oh, my god! thought Sherrie. What an incredible idea—my own man, a lover, a guy I want to be with and who wants to be with me, the two of us naked and playing together, him moaning sexily as I fuck him in his tight little asshole!

"But practice by itself isn't all that's needed, Dr. Mathison. Have you ever heard the saying, 'Practice makes perfect'?"

"Well, sure," answered Sherrie. "Hasn't everyone?"

"I suppose that's true," Miss Victoria said, "but it's not accurate. Practicing anything by simply doing the same thing over and over is a waste of time. One wants to improve during each practice session. Does that make sense?"

"Absolutely."

"So the saying, to be accurate, should really be, 'Perfect practice makes perfect.' You practice, learn how to do things a little better in each session, and you advance to becoming an expert."

Sherrie wasn't sure where all this was headed.

"So that is why I've determined that tonight's activities will be videotaped."

Sherrie was dumbstruck. Seconds ticked by as she tried to process Miss Victoria's statement.

"Please don't be shocked," the woman said gently. "You need feedback to practice perfectly. You won't be able to see yourself tonight, to see the motions of your hips, when you're screwing Trent in his beautiful, firm bottom. But you WILL be able to watch yourself doing it on the video that will capture forever your second man-fucking training session."

The thought was scandalizing but so incredibly erotic that Sherrie was instantly shackled to the mix of emotions playing through her mind and body: watching myself do this to a man, remembering how it felt when I see my fake cock thrusting into his asshole as I screw him.

And hearing his moans! Seeing him squirm, anxiously backing onto the shaft of my dildo in order to get all the pleasure I can give to him!

Oh, god! This would be fantastic!

"Remembering my own introduction to the act," Miss Victoria said, interrupting Sherrie's excited visions and thoughts, "and how I learned far more quickly to be good at man-fucking as a result of seeing masterful performances, made me realize we would be far more certain of ensuring your successful acquisition of the skills you must have for your research if we had an artifact of your performance to critique."

Sherrie was still a bit unnerved by the pronouncement that she would be filmed tonight as she fucked a man in the ass.

But she was so aroused by the thought that nothing would prevent her from having her tutor catch everything with a videocamera.

Miss Victoria continued. "While you certainly were getting the hang of things with Andrew—and, oh, by the way, did I tell you how much he enjoyed the way you fucked him? He positively raved about the entire evening, but he said that you drove him crazy when you squirmed against him with the shaft of your dildo driven completely inside his asshole. Well, even given the good screwing you gave him, a practiced eye would have picked up on a thing or two that might give you away as relatively inexperienced in taking a man's ass."

Sherrie pressed her thighs together, barely able to keep from dropping the phone when Miss Victoria told her of Andrew's reactions and comments. That gorgeous man liked—loved!—the way I fucked him in the ass!

Now Sherrie was even more curious about what Andrew's face looked like. The blindfold hid so much. Even though she was relieved that it had been in place (and it absolutely HAD to be in place to protect her identity), now, hearing from Miss Victoria how much Andrew liked what she did to him, she truly wanted to know what he looked like.

Well, what his face looked like.

She had seen every last inch of him otherwise.

Oh, that fantastic butt! His cute little asshole! His wonderful cock and shaven balls . . .

"So it quickly became obvious to me that 'game film,' if you will, is a good idea" continued Miss Victoria. "Good coaches critique their players' performances, and the players themselves use the films to learn what they did right and where they need to improve. You're paying me, Dr. Mathison, to help you succeed with your anthropological research, and I have taken the assignment seriously." Miss Victoria paused a moment before continuing: "I admit to enjoying this engagement of my services a great deal," she said. "I suppose I have developed a vested interest in your success when you perform for the women of that tribe."

Sherrie's throat had gone dry in anticipation of watching herself fuck a naked man in the ass. "I appreciate that," she managed.

"And be aware that I am a good videographer. My former lover and I became quite proficient in knowing where to set tripods, what settings are best to capture the action in the lighting of a bedroom or living room, and . . ." the woman paused before continuing with a conspiratorial twinge in the conclusion of her comment, "in enjoying the replay on our large screen television as we played with each other, commenting about what we were seeing on the screen."

Will this woman PLEASE stop talking like this?! Sherrie thought, a mini-orgasm causing her pussy to spasm. The mere mention of such things, knowing that the images which would be on the screen while two lovers watched themselves would be of the man on all fours, taking the woman's strapon into his upturned ass, made Sherrie so hot that she was glad she was not in front of Miss Victoria listening to all this. The distance that the phone call put between them meant that she wouldn't have to deal with the embarrassment of stroking her clit in front of the woman.

And Sherrie was definitely pressing a finger between her thighs at the moment, finding just the right pressure point to bestow some desperately needed stimulation to her throbbing clit.

"But our filming tonight will require that you put away any pictures of yourself and friends that might be out in your living room," Miss Victoria said.

"But surely no one but me will ever see the video!" Sherrie exclaimed.

"Of course not," Miss Victoria reassured. "I will give you the data card from the camera at the end of the night, and you can verify for yourself that no data were captured on any resident memory in the camcorder. Only you will possess the single copy of the night's activities in video format."

"Then why should it be necessary to-"

"I don't want to spoil the surprise, Dr. Mathison," Miss Victoria interrupted, "but you will understand, and be quite delighted, I assure you, with the reason for my request."

Sherrie was intrigued by this turn of events. Her first encounter with Miss Victoria, and with the "toy" she had brought 'round for Sherrie to practice on during her initial lesson, was everything she hoped for, and more, not only because of the fantastic man she had screwed in the ass until she had reached the most intense orgasm of her life, but also because Miss Victoria was a sophisticated woman, clearly educated and able to talk intelligently about anthropology, academic research, and the rigors of knowledge-seeking. Indeed, the woman had just said, "data were" and not, "data was"—a sure sign of some kind of academic training. But Miss Victoria had also been forthcoming that first night, putting Sherrie at ease with revelations about her own relationship with a special man who had taken her strapon as one of the acts of love the two of them had shared.

Thinking that the "sensuous domme" she had employed as a tutor surely didn't share these kinds of things with others, the fact that the woman on the phone was taking Sherrie into her confidence about the way she had played with a lover meant a lot. (Though other women had hired Miss Victoria to teach them how to fuck men in the ass—the woman said so during Sherrie's first tutoring session—Sherrie sensed that Miss Victoria had truly taken a special interest in her situation.)

"So I will see you tonight at the appointed hour, Dr. Mathison," Miss Victoria said. "I look forward to our continued collaboration."

The woman let the implication drift for a second before concluding with, "I should let you know, too, that Trent is extremely eager for you to fuck him tonight."

And she hung up.

That did it. Sherrie wiggled down her jeans, tugged down her panties, and found her pussy wet and slippery, which was just what she needed in order to roll her engorged clit underneath her fingertips as the first step on the way to an orgasm that would take only seconds to achieve in the aftermath of the phone call just concluded.

What does Trent look like? What will his naked ass feel like under my hands? What will his asshole look like when I slide my finger in, my strapon in? Will he moan like Andrew did? The bulb of my dildo inside my pussy—will it nudge up against my G-spot the same way it did when I fucked Andrew?

When I drape myself over his back, grab his shoulders to hang on tight and start squirming against him while the shaft of my dildo is buried completely inside his-

Sherrie's orgasm hit her with that thought.

Eight PM could not come soon enough.

***

Punctual and professional, Miss Victoria was on the doorstep of her townhome precisely at 8 PM, pushing the doorbell but a single time. Standing next to her, blindfolded, was "Trent."

(Again, Sherrie was thankful that the timing of her tutoring sessions put them deep enough into the year that it was well past nightfall when Miss Victoria ushered the men from her car to the little landing in front of her door.)

Opening the door, Sherrie saw that Trent was, as had been Andrew, holding a duffel bag, and he was similarly attired to what Andrew had worn: khakis, a button-down shirt, and loafers.

Sherrie assumed that he, like Andrew, was wearing no underwear.

A delicious thought, especially given Trent's attractiveness, even wearing a blindfold. Sandy blonde hair, a nice build as one judges such things when the man is still clothed, a strong jaw.

Different this time was that Miss Victoria herself was carrying a small bag. In all other respects, however, this second tutoring session was beginning exactly as had Sherrie's initial experience with grasping a man's naked asscheeks, spreading him open to her view, and screwing him with her strapon dildo.

"Thank you," Miss Victoria said, ushering Trent inside, careful to guide him over the threshold given his inability to see. The woman was again wearing the long coat she had worn when bringing Andrew for Sherrie's first lesson. Handing her the small bag, Miss Victoria's fluid shrug of her shoulders caused the coat to fall down her arms and into her grasp as she whisked it off behind her. It was quickly evident that again the evening's tutor was dressed in her "working attire"—corset with a built-in underwire bra, black jeans that hugged her hips fetchingly, and shoes that were, well, quite clearly not meant for a hike in the mountains.

Tonight, though, the corset was a kind of silver-gray color that acted as the perfect complement to Miss Victoria's raven-black hair. (Again, Sherrie wondered if it were a wig.)

"I'm pleased to introduce you to Trent," she said to Sherrie, turning toward the man who was now standing inside Sherrie's townhome. "He was a competitive swimmer in his college years, and as you'll soon see, he has kept the toned body of a swimmer."

Then, as Miss Victoria had often done with Andrew, she made a comment that Sherrie knew was meant to amp up the sexually charged atmosphere, teasing the man who would soon be naked in front of them.

"I think you'll particularly enjoy seeing his nice butt and his naked cock. Swimming does good things for a man's butt, and Trent's ass is wonderful to play with. His cock, too, is quite a nice toy. We shall use his lovely, naked, erect penis in many delightful ways along with screwing him in the ass tonight."

Sherrie could only imagine . . .

Miss Victoria immediately jumped right into her "sensuous domme" performance in Sherrie's living room. "Why don't you move over here," she said to Trent as she led him, duffel bag still in his hand, to a comfortable chair set across from the sofa in accommodation to a gathering's conversational needs to see each other as they sat around the small coffee table in the living room. She had Trent set down the bag next to the chair and sit, then turned to Sherrie.

"May I lay my coat here?" she asked, indicating a straight-backed chair next to the door. "And why don't you put that bag on your counter in the kitchen. We will enjoy the contents soon enough."

Puzzling over the comment, Sherrie walked quickly, nervously, to her kitchen to do as Miss Victoria suggested. What was going on? Was something else going to be different tonight other than the video recording which was such an exciting thought?

Returning to the living room, Sherrie saw that Miss Victoria had seated herself comfortably on the sofa. "Come, sit," she said. "We will have a nice view relaxing here as we watch Trent disrobe for us."

Sherrie's stomach fluttered.

It was beginning.

Easing herself onto the sofa a few inches away from Miss Victoria, Sherrie saw Trent rise, as if on cue, and begin to unbutton his shirt. When the first few buttons were undone, the glimpse of his chest—smooth and hairless—made Sherrie wonder if swimming competitively might have caused Trent to fall into the habit of shaving all over.

Another delicious thought!

Dropping the shirt to the floor after reaching around behind him to feel for a place to put it (and receiving no comment of assistance from Miss Victoria), Trent toed off his shoes and pushed them to the side. He unhooked his slacks and pulled down the zipper.

Sherrie's conjecture earlier about no underwear was accurate. As Trent dropped the pants into a pile at his ankles, his naked cock and balls were on display.

Miss Victoria smiled, her gaze roaming up and down the nude male's body.

Sherrie's instant visual examination corroborated her suspicion about the state of his entire body: hairless, even to the extent that no pubic hair was evident anywhere.

Miss Victoria shifted a bit, crossing her legs and settling against the arm of the sofa. Trent stepped out of his trousers and bent down to pick them up. "One of the benefits of my line of work is that I enjoy myself with a variety of men, each a delight in his own way. Trent, as you can see, has maintained his practice of shaving to eliminate drag in the water. Though he no longer swims competitively, the half-hour routine of removing his body hair is a fine investment of time, don't you think?"

Her gaze locked on the naked male who was now clumsily folding his pants as best he could while blindfolded, Sherrie only nodded, knowing that she would not answer any of Miss Victoria's questions in the presence of the men who her tutor was bringing for Sherrie's strapon practice. All the safeguards to protect her identity were in place with Trent as they had been with Andrew.

"His lithe, muscled body presents a quite clear communication of masculinity, and I enjoy the novelty of caressing the skin anywhere on his body and feeling only smooth, entirely naked flesh underneath my hands," Miss Victoria said.

Sherrie marveled at the woman's practiced ease with teasing comments. Trent must certainly be aroused to hear that the sensuous domme enjoyed caressing him everywhere, and Sherrie certainly was turned on by the thought, as voiced by Miss Victoria, of running her hands over Trent's nude body.

The blindfolded man had struggled through his awkward strip for them, having placed the pants where he thought they might be close to his shirt, and was now standing completely nude, hands at his sides, in Sherrie's living room.

Continuing her commentary, Miss Victoria said, "One nice feature about his delightfully exposed condition is that shaving makes it possible to see all his rippling muscles. Did you know that bodybuilders shave for precisely this purpose?" she asked, turning to Sherrie.

Too entranced with the sight before her to send Miss Victoria a questioning look, Sherrie only shook her head slowly.

Looking at the naked man a few feet in front of her commanded her attention so powerfully that it was, literally, impossible for Sherrie to look away.

Trent was tall, probably something over six feet, and while his rippling abs spoke testimony to Miss Victoria's comment about a masculine impression communicated in spite of the absence of any hair on his body, the man was not overly muscled. He was lean but by no means skinny, and he had broad shoulders. His torso tapered to a trim waist, and as Sherrie's gaze took all this in, she purposefully forced herself to glance quickly away from his cock and balls in order to visually drink in a complete sweep from head to toe, noting his strong thighs as she completed her initial inspection of the silhouette of his body.

Leaning slightly toward Sherrie, Miss Victoria spoke a little more softly, but still loudly enough for Trent to hear (part of the continuing tease, no doubt), and said, "Do you like him? Do you like the fact that he's naked for us, that we can see every inch of him?"

Sherrie now fastened her gaze on Trent's lovely cock, which was hanging heavy down in front of him, no trace of erection yet, but certainly not entirely flaccid.

It was a pretty cock, pink and begging for attention. Exposed for them.

Sherrie's mouth actually watered in spite of her extremely limited experience in ministering orally to a man.

Trent looked delicious!

"Ah, but I've misspoken. We haven't yet seen all of him, have we?" Miss Victoria teased. Speaking to Trent, she said, "Turn around, Trent, so we can see that nice, firm bottom of yours."

Was that a small grin that he was trying to keep away from beneath the blindfold?

Trent turned, presenting his naked backside for their inspection.

"This is such a nice view," Miss Victoria said, reaching a hand to the side of her head and twirling a lock of her dark hair around one finger. "Don't you like seeing a man like this? I have to believe that all women like seeing men's butts because the sight triggers such naughty thoughts of what it might be like to grip those buttcheeks while pulling the man's hard cock deeper into our pussies," she mused. "But whatever the reason, let's just have him stand like that for a moment. I want to linger on this pretty sight while I fantasize about what I'm going to do to that gorgeous butt. Seeing it in front of me like this is a nice prompt."

How this woman could tease! Sherrie glanced away from Trent's nude form to see a faraway gaze on Miss Victoria's face. Her tutor was, it seemed, truly engrossed in a mental engagement with Trent's taut glutes.

Taking the cue, Sherrie leaned back a bit into the cushion of the sofa, and relaxed, enjoying the view.

Marveling at the recent turn of events in her life—the desperate and previously unthinkable solution she had concocted to solve the problem of being deemed worthy in the art of fucking a naked man in the ass with a strapon (itself an unbelievable thought until Sherrie had witnessed it for the first time in New Zealand) as well as the mind-blowing fact that just a few days earlier she had actually DONE it . . . actually donned a strapon dildo and buried the shaft into a handsome nude male's upturned butt—Sherrie looked at Trent's backside and shook her head in wonder.

No, she most assuredly had not envisioned this as part of her academic research and her career as a university professor and anthropologist.

Yes, this was still so unnerving for her—I'm just not a woman with a lot of sexual experience, she admitted to herself—but she was liking it a lot. Even after the first tutoring session with Miss Victoria and the fantastic, incredible eroticism of what she had done to Andrew (oh! and Miss Victoria said he'd loved what she did!), it was still the necessity of finishing her book and that chapter about the tribe's religion that was pushing her forward with this second engagement with another handsome, naked, blindfolded man.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers