A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers

Smiling conspiratorially at Sherrie, the woman stepped out from behind the tripod, walked to where Trent was seated, and pulled him up from his position by taking his hand and indicating he was to follow her. She guided him to the spot in front of the fireplace, turned him toward the camcorder, and said, "You know the position in which I like to watch you masturbate for me while you look at me playing with my pussy?" she asked him.

Sherrie's head was spinning. Miss Victoria has these men stroke themselves to an erection for her while she masturbates as she watches? Oh, damn! Could I EVER have enough self-assuredness to do that? thought Sherrie. Could I ever ditch all my self-consciousness and just focus on the pure sexual pleasure of seeing a naked man stroke his cock for me?

Trent dropped to his knees, his feet out behind him and almost touching the little area in front of the fireplace where a few tiles of cream-colored slate intruded out into the carpet. Then he eased himself back on his haunches, opening his knees wide as he did so.

"Mmmmmm, yes, that's it," purred Miss Victoria.

He straightened his torso and placed his hands on his thighs. His ball sac hung down between them, almost grazing the carpet, and his heavy cock lolled forward, tilting downward, almost resting against the looped pile of Sherrie's carpeting.

Sherrie noticed a small droplet of pre-cum oozing from the velvety head of his circumcised cock.

Miss Victoria stepped forward quickly, reached down to pinch off the droplet between thumb and forefinger, and sucked first her thumb, then her finger, savoring the taste of the man who was about to masturbate for them.

"That's nice, Trent," she said, walking back to stand behind the tripod and check the framing of the shot on the camcorder's screen. "Let me turn this make sure everything is ready, and then the lady and I will take our seats to enjoy your show." She motioned to Sherrie to join her on the sofa.

The scenario was too outrageous to believe, and Sherrie wondered if she had somehow slipped into an alternate reality or a dream state where this over-the-top eroticism was somehow a normal and expected thing. Her pussy was gushing in anticipation of what was about to happen, and she knew her panties would soon be soaked.

Good thing she would quickly be out of them, strapped into her dildo, and sliding the shaft into Trent's taut butt.

Trent remained in place, on magnificent display. The position showed off his strong shoulders, sexy chest and abs, and his beautiful cock.

"While you masturbate for us, Trent, tell us why you so much enjoy having a woman fuck you in the asshole with a strapon dildo," Miss Victoria directed.

This was WAY different from the first tutoring session! The few words that Andrew had spoken, things like, "Please," "Don't stop!" and desperate entreaties to take off the cock ring Miss Victoria had fastened him into to help prevent his orgasm until Sherrie was pounding into his asshole with her strapon dildo, were brief expressions of lust, not sexy descriptions or lengthy monologues (and Sherrie would never forget the sounds he made which, while not words, needed no translation).

But now, as he played with himself in front of them, stroking his cock for their visual pleasure, Trent was going to talk about why he liked having a woman fuck him in the ass with her strapon.

The camcorder. Sherrie was going to have this erotic video to watch and to listen to. She would have on the recording his entire explanation of his sexual pleasure received at the hands of a woman who penetrates his willingly offered asshole with her strapon dildo and fucks him with abandon to give them both intense orgasms.

And in only a short time, Sherrie was going to be that woman.

Miss Victoria's eyes cast a knowing smile in Sherrie's direction over the top of her wine glass as she sipped. "Perhaps his explanation will shed light on how you can find your own man to fuck," she said gently, returning her gaze to Trent as Sherrie placed her camera on the end table, leaving her wine glass where Miss Victoria had set it.

No way would she be able to do anything except watch in rapt attention as Trent stroked his cock for them and explained his pleasure in having a woman take whatever liberties she desired with his eager, opened asshole.

Amazing! This is absolutely amazing! thought Sherrie. This is definitely the hottest means I can possibly imagine to get the male perspective on why men—at least some men—like it when their women screw them in the ass.

Sherrie sat on the edge of the sofa cushion, her back straight, her breathing shallow between her parted lips as she listened for the first words from Trent's mouth. They came only after a few seconds.

During those seconds, he wrapped a fist around the shaft of his cock and slowly began sliding it up and down.

"First, it shouldn't be surprising," Trent said in a sexy baritone voice. "You enjoy it when a man pushes into you with his hard cock and fucks you, correct?"

As did Miss Victoria, Trent was obviously going to speak bluntly—dirty talk ramping up the eroticism of the situation, making this entire, outrageous situation even more naughty, more compelling.

Sherrie swallowed. Her eyes traced the motions of the naked man's hand moving up and down his rapidly swelling cock.

He would be erect within seconds.

"I love the sensation of taking a strapon dildo into my asshole for some of the same reasons, I imagine. Though I can never know what the sensations are when your men stroke into your wet pussies, I assume there's a sexy feeling of fullness and that the slippery friction of his shaft feels good inside the walls of your vagina."

Trent's cock was completely erect at this point.

"Those things feel good to me—that fullness and snug, slick friction, I mean. I love those feelings inside my asshole."

It was impossible for Sherrie not to move a hand to one breast and pinch her nipple through the blouse and lightweight bra she was wearing. The tingle produced immediately shot through her entire breast and down to her tummy. The unconscious movement, though, did not break her concentration on the fascinating sight of the naked man masturbating for her.

"But you have to understand," Trent said earnestly, slowing the motion of his hand up and down his throbbing shaft, "that surrendering my ass to a woman, trusting her enough to completely abandon myself to be taken, penetrated, and used by her for her sexual enjoyment . . . well," his hand was motionless now at the base of his cock, and Sherrie saw the shaft pulsing in excitement, "you have no idea how hot and sexy and overpoweringly erotic that is. A woman taking her sexual pleasure, reaching an intense orgasm as she screws me while she concentrates on making herself come, giving herself permission to use me—her sex partner—and fuck me with penetrating strokes that I allow her to bury inside my lubed-up asshole . . ."

He is driving me crazy, Sherrie thought, now tugging hard on her nipple.

". . . from the man's point of view, at least, THIS man's point of view, I can't imagine anything sexier, anything that arouses me more, any way that a woman could possibly be more sexually attractive. There's just something about a woman who's secure enough to reverse the roles occasionally, and be the one who penetrates, the one who goes inside her partner, and does it with the knowledge that it's going to make her come, feel fantastic for her, that it will be the best sexual high she can get in a role reversal that means she's the one sporting an erection that's going to be pushed deep into her partner."

The head of his cock was a deep pink, more pre-cum had gathered there, and his proud, stiff shaft was thrust up against his belly and throbbing with the pounding blood that was pulsing through his veins.

Trent had aroused not only the women for whom he was masturbating. His explanation was clearly sincere and truthful—his stiff cock testified that he had shared his sexual soul with them, and that his description had aroused him, too.

It was also clear that the pause in his masturbatory motions was necessary to prevent an orgasm. Sherrie watched in fascination as his hard dick throbbed in excitement, finally levering down a few degrees of angle, indicating that Trent was backing off the impending orgasm that his self-revelation would have produced if he had not interrupted his explanation.

His jaws had tightened underneath the blindfold, something obvious to see while his head was thrown back during the time he willed himself back from the brink of climax. Finally, he lowered his head back into position to speak.

Miss Victoria had set her wine glass down during Trent's explanation (though Sherrie was unaware of this, so focused was her attention on the masturbating male who was explaining the source of his pleasure in being taken by a woman wearing a strapon). Now, as he drew in a deep breath before continuing, she unbuttoned her snug jeans and wiggled them, along with her thong panties, down to her ankles.

The woman's motion on the sofa broke Sherrie's trance, and she glanced over to see her tutor leaning back into the cushion, splaying her knees apart, and dropping one hand to her glistening, shaven vagina.

Miss Victoria slipped a finger inside.

"Continue," she said softly to Trent.

Taking the cue, Sherrie was out of her slacks and panties quickly, but not missing any of Trent's words as he resumed.

"So, knowing the woman is focused on giving herself pleasure and has absolutely no self-consciousness about using me to reach it—that's so hot to me that I can't adequately explain it." He had resumed stroking his cock, the pre-cum now serving as a bit of lubricant. "But," and for an instant Sherrie worried that his broad grin might push the bottom of the blindfold up a bit and allow him to peek from underneath it and see her, "as sexy and arousing and absolutely irresistible as a woman is who loves sex, wants it desperately with me, and doesn't worry whether any means of getting that pleasure is inappropriate or not right or something she shouldn't bring up for whatever reason, the feeling when she fucks me in the asshole gives ME so much pleasure that I will beg her to do it to me if it's been too long between role reversal sessions in our sexplay."

"That is so hot," Miss Victoria mouthed in Sherrie's direction, obviously not wanting to spoil the recording with any editorializing that might intrude on Sherrie's viewings of the video in the future. When the woman drew her hand away from her crotch to suck a finger into her mouth, wetting it for more of her own masturbation as she watched Trent stroke his cock for them, Sherrie couldn't help but notice the distended clit peeking from its hood and glistening in the light. Miss Victoria was very aroused by Trent's performance.

Sherrie could not blame her. The sight prompted Sherrie to hastily unbutton her blouse, shrug it off, and hurriedly unhook her bra so she was completely nude in order to listen to the rest of Trent's explanation.

Yes! That feels so go-o-o-o-d, she thought, cupping a breast and tugging on her nipple as she dropped the other hand to her pussy, quickly finding the slippery wetness to gather a bit underneath the pad of one finger and draw it up to her clit, which she began to roll around and press against as she blatantly masturbated in front of Miss Victoria, not worrying about her display.

A woman who enjoys giving herself sexual pleasure gets a man hot and eager to be with her, huh? Sherrie thought, looking at Trent's lithe, muscled torso as he resumed stroking his cock for them. Maybe I'm becoming that kind of woman . . .

"That wonderful feeling when she begins stroking into and out of my asshole, the lube ensuring the slippery fullness creates no discomfort . . . that's a glorious thing," Trent said. "After a few strokes there's this warm, sensation that spreads inside me, working its way through my gut and up into my stomach, even down my legs. It doesn't take long before I want the shaft of her dildo really plunging into me. I want to feel taken. I want to feel like she's using her strapon to give me as much pleasure as she's giving herself. I want her to come, and I want to come so bad when she's fucking me that I swear, my asshole literally sucks her dildo inside, and I don't want her to take it out."

Miss Victoria's back arched, and her butt raised up off the cushion as she stiffened silently through an orgasm at that point in Trent's description. The woman's climax intensified Sherrie's own approach to a powerful release, and she pressed insistently against her clit, now pinching it between two fingers to increase the stimulation.

Trent's breathing was heavy, and he had again stopped masturbating. Swallowing hard, and with beads of sweat visible on his forehead, he slowly resumed his narration (if not the motion of his fist up and down his cock, which now was pulsing noticeably, the head nearing a purple color from all the blood that was being pushed there by his pounding heart).

"And the reason I don't want it out is that when she's grinding against me, stimulating herself to an intense climax, the motions she makes with the shaft of the dildo nudging up against my prostate drive me crazy. I can't even explain the sensation . . . it's this undefinable, fluttery feeling that starts in my asshole and then spreads into my whole body until it races back into this certain spot right behind my bellybutton, and then, wham! I come buckets, and I feel like there's no possible way that anything else exists in the entire universe except that feeling."

Sherrie's orgasm hit at that point. She bit her lip and tamped down the groan she desperately wanted to release from the bottom of her lungs, just barely remembering that off-camera orgasmic noises would be distracting on the recording.

"But then, when the feeling passes—and sometimes it takes several seconds—I feel so much in love with the woman that did that to me that I want to crawl inside her head and look out at the world through her eyes to see if it's even possible to find out anything more I can do from her perspective to give her as much pleasure as she just gave me."

His final sentences were delivered with his hands on his thighs and his cock throbbing, pre-cum so copious that it was dripping down the shaft.

It had taken some massive amount of self-control not to spurt, Sherrie realized, her own abandonment to a climax unstoppable as she watched Trent's dick bob and pulse in front of her as he finished his explanation.

Damn! What he'd just said! Sherrie would challenge any woman hearing that from a man not to rush straight into his arms and squeeze him tightly, realizing how much he wanted to please her, to share such intimacy with her that he was baring his entire soul to her.

An aftershock of orgasm rippled through her as Sherrie considered what Trent had divulged.

"Miss Victoria," he panted, clearly in distress, "I simply cannot continue or I will-"

"Hush," Miss Victoria answered, a flush on her face from her own orgasm. "The lady will help you with your cock ring in a few moments. Just sit there and come down from the excitement that your wonderful explanation has created for all of us."

The statement triggered a new round of arousal for Sherrie. Having learned from Miss Victoria about strapping a man into a cock ring as a result of the demonstration given during her first tutoring session (and Andrew's cock and balls had looked so very hot on display with the cock ring snugged up around them), Sherrie's mouth watered at the prospect of wrapping the studded strip of leather around Trent's genitals and snapping it into place.

The sight would be so very, very arousing! The feel of his cock and balls would be so exciting as she handled him in the process of fastening the leather ring into place.

Miss Victoria reached to her ankles to pull off her jeans and panties, then rose and stepped on shaky legs from her orgasm of moments before to the camcorder. She stopped the recording and unscrewed it from the tripod. Dressed now only in her skimpy corset, she switched the camera to "play" mode and checked the recording.

Smiling in satisfaction, she turned the little LCD screen toward Sherrie. "Yes, we have your explanation recorded for posterity, Trent. Thank you. The lady will, I'm sure, enjoy watching you masturbate for her in the future by replaying this recording." Miss Victoria walked over to Trent and placed one hand on his shoulder as he remained on his haunches in front of Sherrie's fireplace. "We truly appreciate your honesty and your willingness to show us how you masturbate."

"My pleasure," he responded, smiling beneath his blindfold.

"But not as much pleasure as the lady will give you when she screws you in the asshole with her strapon dildo this evening, I know," Miss Victoria teased. "You just told us that the pleasure you receive from a good ass-fucking at the hands of a woman strapped into a dildo and eager to use you for her sexual satisfaction cannot be equaled."

Trent's still-hard cock bobbed in agreement.

Sherrie choked back a sound of pure lust, working hard to prevent herself from speaking in Trent's presence.

"Settled down a bit by now?" Miss Victoria asked him.

He nodded.

Miss Victoria helped him up, and he needed her support, both because his position on his haunches as he told his story—while incredibly sexy and the perfect pose to expose his genitals to the camera as he masturbated—meant that it took a moment for him to unkink his legs AND because the point of arousal to which he pushed himself during his confession meant his legs were wobbly anyway. When he had straightened and was standing before them, his proud erection still pointing to the ceiling, Miss Victoria eyed it appreciatively, then turned her gaze toward Sherrie, saying, "He does taste wonderful . . ."

She let the implication linger as she returned her gaze to the pre-cum glistening on Trent's erect cock.

"Don't come when she does it," Miss Victoria warned, looking at Sherrie as she whispered into the naked male's ear.

Before tonight—even with one tutoring session already behind her—Sherrie would have hesitated, probably even stopped herself from doing what was so alluring and sexy and now being offered by Miss Victoria. But Sherrie didn't even think about that now.

It took only four steps before she was on her knees in front of Trent's glorious cock, her hands wrapped around the base, levering it down and forward as she wrapped her lips around the plum-like head. She slipped it inside her mouth and slowly eased more of him inside, loving the sensation of taking his erection between her lips the velvety feel of him, the stiffness of him, the smoothness of the skin on his cock as she ran her tongue over it.

Miss Victoria clicked into "record" mode and resumed her role as videographer.

He tasted so good!

Trent moaned, the sound so sexy that Sherrie paused in her cock-sucking, wanting to catch every nuance of the sounds of pleasure he was voicing as she remained on her knees in front of this sexy naked man, nude herself, and sucking his glorious seven inches of stiff maleness into her mouth.

Or at least part of those seven inches.

Can Miss Victoria teach me to deep-throat? she wondered, surprising herself with a thought that would before have been blocked from her mind by her subconscious.

Maybe hearing Trent's explanation about the allure of a woman with no compunctions about taking her sexual pleasure with a man is having an effect on me, Sherrie thought, but only for a brief second because the texture and taste of him was such a delight that she wanted to focus completely on sucking his cock.

escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers