A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

"Ungh," was the sexy sound from his chest, and Miss Victoria tapped gently on Sherrie's shoulder blade, having stopped the camcorder for a moment.

"Poor baby will come if we don't get him some help in holding back," she said.

Sherrie reluctantly backed off Trent's cock, knowing the comment meant that Miss Victoria realized that the second man Sherrie would penetrate needed her to strap him into the cock ring as a way to help prevent the orgasm he would finally be allowed to have after the shaft of Sherrie's strapon was buried deep into his asshole.

Miss Victoria walked to the duffel bag, rumaged for a second through its contents, then withdrew the skinny strip of black leather that was studded with metal and which had a snap on the ends. She strode back to where Sherrie remained on her knees in front of Trent, his pulsing erection only inches from her face, and handed the cock ring to Sherrie.

"Wait for a moment while I turn the camera back on," she said, raising the camcorder to her face to frame the scene in the little display screen. "Okay," she said, thumbing on the "record" button.

Sherrie looped the strip of leather behind Trent's balls, leaning forward a bit in the process. The motion, of course, brought her mouth close to his erection, and she couldn't help slipping it once again inside. Holding the head of his cock inside as she snugged the material behind his balls (she remembered Miss Victoria's instructions about the process so that no undue pressure was accidentally forced upon the man's testicles when the cock ring was snapped together), Sherrie drew the ends up around the base of his cock, finally releasing him from her mouth in order to mate the ends of the metal snap and fasten the ring in place.

Leaning back on her heels to admire her handiwork, Sherrie took a moment to fully appreciate the view as she ran her gaze up and down Trent's nude body.

Smooth, masculine, hairless, a very stiff erection pointing to the ceiling and his cock and balls even more blatantly displayed as the cock ring pushed them forward just a bit, Trent looked stunningly sexy and inviting.

She couldn't wait to fuck him.

Instinctively, she reached forward, cupping the ball sac that was now presented to her in a way that invited her attention even more. She fondled him, ran her tongue up the shaft of his dick, and teased the head with her tongue, swirling it around before giving in to the desire to once again take as much of it into her mouth as she could.

"Damn, that feels so good," he moaned. "Thank god the cock ring is on. I don't want to come for you until you fuck me in the ass."

Sherrie shivered in delight at Trent's words. Reluctantly releasing his cock, she backed away and rose from her knees.

"The lady will enjoy seeing your cock slip into her mouth, I'm sure," Miss Victoria said. The comment brought Sherrie's awareness back to the camcorder in her tutor's hands.

What will I look like? she wondered. Having seen only a few videos of women sucking men's cocks, Sherrie hoped that she wouldn't look like the women in the bad porn that one of her past boyfriends had persuaded her to watch with him.

Somehow she knew Trent's cock would look lovely sliding inside her mouth.

"But now, I have promised her that you will assume my favorite pose for naked men," Miss Victoria said, taking Trent's hand and leading him to the sofa. Stepping around the coffee table, she motioned to Sherrie to help her move it a bit to the side so there would be plenty of working room to enable Sherrie to position herself to take the picture.

Curious as to what pose Miss Victoria would require Trent to assume, Sherrie helped push the coffee table to the side and then reached for her camera from the end table where she had set it before Trent began his sexy show and self-revelation about his love of being taken by a woman.

Miss Victoria walked Trent to the front of the sofa, stopping him before he stubbed a toe on the bottom, and pulled his hand forward to let him feel the sofa cushion in front of him. "Her sofa will work nicely. Get into position."

The abruptness of the command shocked Sherrie, but it was yet another reminder that Trent was a client who had engaged Miss Victoria as a "service provider" by paying her to have her way with him sexually. The command to pose himself for the pleasure she would take in seeing him in that position was all part of the interaction.

Trent was quick to follow instructions. He remained facing the back cushions on the sofa and leaned forward, reaching for the edge of the back of the sofa in order to steady himself as he got into position with his knees on the seat cushions. Getting comfortable, he eased his butt down a bit, almost as though he were going to resume the pose on his haunches he had taken during his story, but then he spread his thighs apart farther and leaned forward, arching his back and resting his chest on his crossed arms he'd placed on the back of the sofa. He was facing away from them, on his knees, but the height of the sofa meant that his ass was at a convenient height for any number of activities an inventive female might want to use it for.

In an instant Sherrie understood exactly why Miss Victoria liked this pose. Trent was displaying himself blatantly, making it clear that his backside was a toy for a woman's pleasure, and his cock and balls were a sexy sight from behind as they hung between his legs and slightly over the edge of the cushion so that they were freely available to a woman's hand reaching forward to cup his ball sac and fondle his erection.

The sexy cock ring completed the arousing sight, emphasizing somehow the effect that he was utterly on display as a sex toy for their pleasure.

Sherrie raised the camera and flicked it on, immediately framing the erotic sight and snapping a picture.

His asshole was completely exposed.

Noticing this, she dropped the camera momentarily, enjoying the view, realizing that she was taking a great deal of sexual pleasure in seeing him displayed for her, seeing the place where she would position the tip of her dildo and push inside of him, seeing him open and vulnerable in this position, offering up his genitals and his asshole for her to touch, to toy with, to look at, to use and tease, all for the sole purpose of arousing her, making her horny and hot to come hard from the fucking she would give him.

"Arch your back just a little more," Miss Victoria said.

The woman had stepped to the side and was recording the scene in which Sherrie was photographer to Trent's nude modeling.

His quick compliance brought his asshole into even better view, and Sherrie snapped several pictures, eager to record for later viewing this sight of a nude man, a man she would soon be fucking in the ass, opened up for her and offering his ass and cock and balls to her for her sexual pleasure.

During her first tutoring session, Miss Victoria had told her that it was a myth that women weren't turned on by looking at naked men. During that first session, Sherrie had come to believe her, but she would probably not have believed that such a nasty pose could be so exciting. Now, though, after hearing Trent's explanation about the rush it gave him knowing that a woman was using him for his pleasure, stroking her strapon into his asshole in order to make herself come, seeing his crinkled opening offered up with abandon and in blatant and total exposure, Sherrie found the sight hotter than anything she had ever seen.

Lowering the camera, she stepped close to him, reached underneath, and cupped his balls. They were snug in their sac, the cock ring tightly in place behind them, offering some protection that the teasing she was about to put him through wouldn't allow an orgasm.

Miss Victoria intuitively knew what Sherrie was about to do. She stopped the camcorder, walked to the duffel, and retrieved the bottle of lube. Stepping to stand beside Sherrie, she handed it to her and said, "I'll be sure to get a good angle which nicely captures your finger sliding inside."

The camera almost slipped from Sherrie's grasp when Miss Victoria described the scene she was about to record, but Sherrie knew that, yes, she was going to slide her finger inside Trent's openly displayed asshole. She would do it slowly, tracing circles around the center of his opening, enjoying the feel of his ever-relaxing anus underneath the pad of her fingertip until he, just as Andrew had done, invited her inside.

Placing her camera on the floor in front of the sofa, Sherrie popped the top on the bottle of lube and poured some into her palm. Thoroughly coating the middle finger of her other hand, she moved it to his asshole, poised there for a moment as she slipped the other hand underneath him to wrap it around his stiff cock. Then, as she slowly began to slide her fist up and down his erection, she placed her lubed-up finger at the entrance to Trent's asshole.

"You know what's going to happen, don't you, Trent?" Miss Victoria asked from behind the camcorder.

He moaned, a response that excited Sherrie tremendously.

She sensuously ran her fingertip over his crinkly opening.

"Tell her how good it feels," Miss Victoria directed.

Oh, no . . . she's going to have him talk about what I'm doing to him, Sherrie thought. I'll have another orgasm, right here on my knees behind him.

"Oooh, your hand feels so good on my cock," Trent said, his voice coming from a sexy place in his chest. "You have no idea how good this feels."

His words were exciting Sherrie enormously. Her pussy was very, very wet.

"Oh, god, oh, damn!" Trent exclaimed.

Sherrie expected the reaction. She had teased him with a fingertip inside his opening. Quickly withdrawing, she resumed stroking his asshole.

"Did you like that?" Miss Victoria asked, now moving closer to the action in front of her.

"Yes, oh, jeez, it felt so good."

"What felt good, Trent?"

This video is going to make me come every time I see it, Sherrie thought. The woman was teasing Trent—hell, she was teasing Sherrie—with the commands to explain his excitement.

He was panting, but he managed to croak out, "When she slipped her finger inside for just a minute. It was a surprise, and felt it really, really good."

"Slipped her finger inside where?"

Trent lowered his face into his arms and moaned in frustration. "You'll make me come talking about it. She's stroking my cock and, and . . ."

"The cock ring will prevent an orgasm, Trent. It felt good when she slipped her finger inside where?"

Sherrie had a mini-orgasm. The effect caused her to grip Trent's shaft tightly. He moaned again. Finally: "It felt good when she put her finger into my asshole."

"Lovely," was Miss Victoria's simple response.

Sherrie had managed to recover from her mini-orgasm enough by then to catch the next words out of Miss Victoria's mouth.

"Then maybe you will really like it if she pushes her finger slowly all the way inside you."

God, this is driving me crazy! Sherrie thought. Miss Victoria was orchestrating this video in a way guaranteed to result in the most exciting action Sherrie could image as she would watch herself teasing this naked man.

This isn't part of my training to succeed with my research, Sherrie thought.

Then she immediately didn't give a damn that it wasn't.

She felt Trent's asshole relax around the pad of her finger. A small indentation invited her to push inside. Sherrie watched intently as she pushed slowly, seeing her finger slide in to the first knuckle.

"Oh, god, yes," Trent hissed. "That feels so good."

Sherrie pushed in deeper. He squirmed back against her, his body asking for more.

She gave it to him.

Her finger was buried completely inside now, and Sherrie began stroking in and out with a rhythm that matched the strokes she was giving his cock.

"Yeah, yes, oh, god, yes," he moaned. "Finger fuck me good. That feels so fuckin' good."

Trent was quickly devolving into vocalizations that would make less and less sense other than as indications that she was giving him intense pleasure. Sherrie didn't worry about it—she was too fascinated and turned on by what she was doing to him.

She adored playing with his snug, slippery asshole, penetrating it, then withdrawing, then slowly sinking in again, pushing the palm of her hand tightly against his butt in order to get her finger in as deeply as possible then hold it there, feeling the warmth of him enveloping her finger, gripping it, squeezing it in response to her tease.

"A pity that we must stop now," Miss Victoria said.

Trent groaned in exasperation, his asshole spasming tightly around Sherrie's finger, anxious not to feel her withdraw it.

Perplexed, but trusting her tutor, Sherrie slowly withdrew in spite of Trent's protests both physical (his snug hole gripped her finger tightly) and vocal ("God, not now. Please.").

Miss Victoria motioned for Sherrie to stand, then placed her palm lightly against the small of Trent's back. "I have something special I want you to demonstrate for the lady," she said, and she slid her hand up to his shoulder, gripping his upper arm and with a lifting motion indicating that he was to get up and walk with her. He was soon back in the spot before Sherrie's fireplace, but this time Miss Victoria turned him sideways to the spot where the tripod still stood and where whatever action was about to ensue would be captured in profile.

After screwing the camcorder back to the tripod and checking the framing in the display, Miss Victoria punched "record," then retrieved the bottle of lube. She walked to stand beside Trent and said to Sherrie, "Come get in position here," motioning to a spot on the carpet, "so that you're to the side of him and also behind him from the camera's angle.

Not knowing what was coming, Sherrie was nonetheless quite aroused at being next to Trent in this fashion. It was a natural motion, and he was conveniently positioned, for her to reach one hand in front of him and grasp his cock, still slick with the lube from her stroking while he was on her sofa in Miss Victoria's favorite pose. She pressed her crotch against his hip, aching for some stimulation on her hard clit, and brazenly began humping up against him, knowing that her wetness would soon find its way onto his hip and his thigh.

Smiling, Miss Victoria said, "Hold out your other hand." Sherrie did, and her tutor poured some lube into the palm. Saying nothing—she didn't have to—Miss Victoria merely glanced toward Trent's ass, and Sherrie understood immediately that she would soon be once again caressing his asshole as she stroked his cock.

Stepping away from the action so the camcorder would have an unobstructed view of the action, Miss Victoria began again to coach the activity in Sherrie's living room.

"This is a favorite activity of mine for several reasons, isn't it, Trent," she said. "The lady stroking your cock and fondling your ass no doubt realizes how much she has you in her sexual power in this position, able to give you incredible pleasure because she can so easily penetrate you anally with her finger while she masturbates you but not doing that unless you're being a good pupil for her."

Sherrie was both puzzled and disappointed. Had Miss Victoria not said what she did, Sherrie's finger would by now be deep inside Trent's asshole.

"And you know, too, don't you, Trent, that I had to train you out of your over-eagerness when you first began seeing me? Isn't that right?"

Sherrie was instantly curious. She kept her finger against Trent's asshole, running her fingertip in circles over the crinkles there, waiting for more explanation from Miss Victoria about this "training" of Trent's.

"Now," Miss Victoria said, "just pet his asshole as you stroke his cock."

Frustrated that she was not being told to slide her finger inside (god! that is so very, very hot! thought Sherrie), she did as Miss Victoria directed, sliding her fingertip across his asshole as she pressed her hand against his butt cheeks.

"Stroke his asshole just like you might pet a kitten's back, lightly, but enjoying the sensation," her tutor said.

Sherrie did so, concentrating on the enjoyable sensation of discovering more about the ways that just petting a man's asshole, stroking it without penetrating, was so delightful.

"Now, Trent, let her in and do it in a way that lets her know you're relaxing open, even though she's masturbating your hard cock."

Sherrie felt his asshole relax as she slowed her stroking and rested her fingertip directly on his hole. It slid inside of him, the ring of muscle at the entrance of his anus now under his conscious control, not being allowed to close back into its normal state.

"Press inside slowly as you continue to masturbate him, but stop pressing inside immediately if you feel his asshole tighten, and instantly stop stroking his cock, too."

This was going to be a fun game!

Trent groaned.

"What is the lady doing?" Miss Victoria asked him.

"The same thing you did," he replied, "when you were helping me learn to, learn to, um . . ."

Trent was struggling for self-control, and Sherrie felt a slight flutter around her finger. She stopped pressing into him immediately and released her grip on his cock.

"Oh, god, this is so unfair," he moaned.

"What is?" Miss Victoria asked.

"Stopping. Stopping with my cock, stopping into my asshole. Everything."

"Then relax open again," Miss Victoria said simply.

Sherrie replaced her fingertip against his lovely opening and felt his asshole return to a state in which the ring of his anus relaxed again.

She returned her hand to his cock and resumed stroking it.

"There's an excellent reason why I did this with you, though, isn't there, Trent?" Miss Victoria asked. "You yourself gave us the reason in your explanation a few minutes ago when you were masturbating for us."

Sherrie was now doubly curious. She was also loving the act of playing with a man like this. Even in the days since her introduction to strapon man-fucking as she viewed the videos recommended by Miss Victoria and fantasized repeatedly about toying with a man's ass and using it for her sexual pleasure as she fucked his asshole, she had never imagined this particular activity. It was so erotic, so purely manipulative, almost like he was a puppet underneath her, reacting to each pull on a string which created a different kind of pleasure.

He moaned in excitement, and Sherrie again felt his asshole flutter around her finger. Once more, she stopped pushing inside him and took her hand away from his throbbing erection.

Noticing the action, Miss Victoria said, "Tell us, as you open yourself to the lady again, why this kind of training is such a good thing to do."

Sherrie felt his asshole surrender, and she reached for his stiff prick, resuming her masturbation of the naked male in her total control.

"Miss Victoria, you taught me to relax open for your penetrations into my asshole with your fingers, your butt plug, and your strapon while my cock stayed hard for you because it excites you to see the man's cock stiff and hard while you fuck him."

Sherrie pressed insistently against Trent's hip, strongly aroused by what he had just said. The action caused another mini-orgasm.

I have to fuck him now, she thought. This is driving me absolutely crazy with lust!

"Precisely," Miss Victoria replied. "It's a natural reaction upon anal penetration for a man to clamp down," she explained to Sherrie, who was now becoming more impressed with Trent's control in light of what was happening and what Miss Victoria was saying. "But for a man who wants to experience the full pleasure of being fucked in the ass by his woman's strapon, learning to open to her while he maintains his erection is a treat for both of them."

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers