A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Sherrie continued to hump Trent's leg as she finger-fucked him and stroked his hard dick.

"I like to help my lover realize this with some delightful playtime in the shower," Miss Victoria said, settling again on the sofa to watch the action in front of her. "Of course, I don't shower with my clients," and her tone took that melancholy edge Sherrie recognized from the revelation she'd shared after the first tutoring session about losing the lover two years earlier with whom she had enjoyed regular role reversals and strapon fucking. "But with a lover, yes, the shower can be an excellent venue for this training. No matter where it happens, though, you'll be happy his training was successful when you see his hard cock throb in front of you when he's on his back on the bed and you're standing between his legs as they're draped over your shoulders while you pound your strapon into him."

The visual Miss Victoria had just painted—a position Sherrie had seen in some of the video clips her tutor had recommended—was exciting. Particularly arousing was the idea of watching the man's eyes when you fucked him while you held his hard cock in your hand, feeling him react to your thrusts.

"I suggest the shower because, if you use an organic soap, you can masturbate him and finger fuck him and not create any discomfort inside his anus due to the harsh chemicals in most non-organic soaps. You don't drip lube on the carpet, and in a nice, hot shower, the two of you can relax and enjoy his training."

Sherrie's finger was now deep inside Trent's ass, and he was being a trouper in his ability to remain open for her. She loved the sensation because it said so much about his eagerness to surrender to her, to give her pleasure.

And his hard cock was testament to the fact that he would be stiff and throbbing when she fucked his ass, just as Andrew had been.

Had Miss Victoria trained Andrew in the same fashion?

Concluding her remarks about a man's training, Miss Victoria said, "I particularly like an organic aloe soap for this purpose. It lathers immediately into a silky, lotiony foam that feels wonderful and sticks around quite a long time if you don't rinse it away with water. The one I use creates a creamy white lather, and I adore the way it works as an all-over lubricant between lovers in the shower. I highly recommend it for the time in the future when you convince a lover to let you prepare him for your strapon." Trent groaned, Miss Victoria's words—"prepare him for your strapon"—apparently having an intense effect. "The lube works perfectly fine for now, and Trent is doing a fine job for us demonstrating this in advance of your sliding your strapon cock deep into his lubed up asshole."

That did it. Trent clamped down on her finger, and she felt a powerful orgasm try to work its way through his body and out the end of the throbbing shaft in her grip.

The constriction of the cock ring prevented it, thankfully.

Sherrie was so ready to slide the bulb end of her strapon dildo into her pussy, strap into the harness, lube up the shaft, and plunge it into Trent's surrendered asshole that she thought she might faint in excitement. She withdrew her finger and walked quickly into her bedroom to strap into the delightful toy, leaving Trent standing in place, his cock throbbing in denial, his balls snugged up against his crotch, and the cock ring the only thing preventing spurts of semen from jetting from the end of his dick.

While Sherrie was in her bedroom, Miss Victoria quickly rose from the sofa and arranged things in order to achieve the real surprise of the evening for her pupil. Thumbing off the "record" button on the camera, she set it and the tripod aside and then moved the coffee table into a position that meant there was the space she needed on opposite sides of the small piece of furniture. Then, taking advantage of the surprise availability of the wedge Sherrie had purchased along with the masturbation toy, she walked to the kitchen table where Sherrie had placed the device after describing her purchase decision and how it had been perfect to allow her to practice fucking a man in the ass. Bringing the wedge to the coffee table, Miss Victoria placed it into position there and quickly walked Trent into position behind it.

Sherrie had said this arrangement meant the wedge was a little low. Trent's ass draped across it will likely position his asshole at the perfect height and angle for my pupil's strapon cock when she fucks him in the ass, thought Miss Victoria.

Knowing she had only a brief time left before Sherrie would emerge from behind her bedroom door, the shaft of her strapon sticking up from her crotch and through the metal ring of the harness as she would strut into the room, Miss Victoria pushed down on Trent's shoulders, indicating he was to kneel in place. It was simple and quick from that point to get him bent over the wedge, which did, indeed, place his naked butt at what should be the perfect height for her pupil to screw him in his pretty little asshole.

"Arch your back and be ready to wriggle that fetching butt of yours in excitement when the lady walks back in the room, Trent," she whispered into his ear. "You've been a wonderful toy for us so far tonight."

Miss Victoria hastily strode to the tripod, unscrewed the camcorder, and was instantly back into her role as videographer. A few seconds later, Sherrie stepped through the door of her bedroom and back into what had become the training area for her strapon man-fucking practice. She was nude except for the purple toy between her legs and the black harness that secured it in place.

She stopped instantly upon seeing Trent, nude, his ass displayed sexily as he bent over the wedge. The rush of breath she drew in as the sight surprised her in its erotic intensity was audible, and Trent followed Miss Victoria's directions to the letter: he began squirming his ass in anticipation, causing his engorged cock dangling between his legs to bob up and down, clearly visible in his vulnerable position.

Miss Victoria captured everything with the camcorder.

"You remember my instructions during our last session about the importance of a lot of lube?" she asked Sherrie from behind the camcorder's little display screen.

Sherrie did not tear her gaze away from the nasty, sexy, entrancing, powerfully erotic sight before her, yet she somehow managed to find the bottle of lube, pop the top, and step behind Trent, the shaft of her strapon cock bobbing with every step.

(And the motion of those bobs caused delightful actions inside her pussy, where the purple toy was nudging up against her G-spot.)

"Lots of lube is requisite," Miss Victoria said. "You want him so slippery that pushing inside, even if the man is a tight virgin, is something he cannot resist." Moving to a better position to film the action now that Sherrie was behind Trent and pouring lube into her palm, the tutor kept up her naughty, exciting commentary. "The tightness of a man's anus feels delightful around your fingers. Why don't you make sure Trent is thoroughly lubricated by using two fingers. He needs to be prepped and readied properly to take your pretty strapon inside his eager asshole in just a minute."

Sherrie's pussy gushed around the bulb of the dildo. She had learned that using the harness with the inventive toy was an absolute necessity as she had fucked Andrew in the ass and then practiced doing the same thing by using the masturbation sleeve mounted into the wedge the last two days. The act excited her too much to trust the security of the dildo only to her ability to grip the bulb into her pussy.

She always got so wet that, without the harness holding it in place, the bulb would have surely slipped out.

The shaft now dripping with lube, Sherrie poured more into her palm and coated two fingers, eager to push them into Trent's willing hole. Dropping the bottle of lube to the coffee table, she laid her middle finger tightly on top of her index finger to form an effective means of penetrating Trent while producing a more filling sensation than a single finger in his asshole had done earlier.

He groaned throughout the entire few seconds as she slowly pushed inside him. When Sherrie had bottomed out with her fingers, he squirmed and pushed back against her hand, obviously greatly aroused by the act.

"Oh, damn! That feels good," he growled, still squirming as Sherrie held her fingers deep inside his asshole.

Miss Victoria missed nothing with the camcorder.

Sherrie began rotating her fingers, smearing the lube inside the snug confines of his anal walls, and then she withdrew, eliciting a moan of frustration, before pushing deep into him once more.

His asshole was tight and hot and felt absolutely wonderful around her fingers.

She teased him, quickly withdrawing, hearing him groan in exasperation. Reaching for the lube, she tipped the bottle at the top of his ass crack and squeezed more of the viscous liquid into the valley between his cheeks. Using this to massage his asshole, but not enter, she toyed with him, arousing herself even more intensely (something which she didn't think was possible).

Miss Victoria was now shooting over Sherrie's shoulder. She framed Trent's upturned ass in the display on the camcorder's little screen and said, "Show us how much you want her strapon inside your cute little ass, Trent. Show us how eager you are to be fucked."

Sherrie knew what was coming. She grabbed the base of the dildo's shaft as it jutted upward from her crotch and levered the shaft of the toy downward, causing the bulb inside her pussy to press directly against her G-spot.

She wanted an orgasm when she saw this.

Trent surrendered his asshole to her. It was primal in the message it sent, and it was entirely visible, even through the shiny lube that was so thoroughly coating his crinkled pucker.

He opened up for them, the center of his asshole relaxing, inviting Sherrie to take him.

The orgasm she wanted at that moment hit, and she shuddered through a silent wave of pleasure, her breasts shaking, nipples taut, extended, and throbbing.

When she opened her eyes, the sexy sight of Trent's willing asshole was still present, and she was crazy to plunge the shaft of her dildo into his hungry hole.

Leaning forward slightly, Sherrie placed the tip of the shaft against his asshole.

He instantly pushed back, forcing an inch inside him even before Sherrie could react.

The action drove her insane with lust. It screamed out to her that he wanted her to take him, to penetrate him, to fuck him with abandon solely for the purpose of giving herself the most sexually intense experience she could stand.

His action demanded that she use his sexy ass as a fuck-toy to drive herself to a blinding climax.

She pushed in slowly, so excited that it took every ounce of self-control not to pound into him in a single stroke. Sherrie wanted the scene captured by Miss Victoria's camcorder in such a way, though, that it would be fantastically arousing to see her dildo disappear into his pink asshole slowly, inch by inch, until she was sealed against him, the end of the dildo buried deep in his ass.

Which is precisely what she did, Trent all the while panting and moaning in such sexy, deep man-growls that Sherrie thought she would come just from hearing those erotic noises of male arousal.

When she was completely inside him, she backed the dildo out slowly, watching in fascination as it slid out of his crinkled opening. Then she pumped into him deeply again, once more producing those sexy sounds from deep inside his chest.

Back out again, this time out completely, watching his hole close around the shaft as it exited his ass before she lined up the tip again and pushed into him, this time in a quick, deliberate motion that felt wonderful—a true, deep thrust that sent its own message:

I am going to fuck you as long and as hard as I can until I come.

God! She hoped Miss Victoria was capturing all of this! Sure, the "game film" would help her refine her technique so she would be ready to prove her man-fucking skills to the tribe's women, but—damn!—this was so fuckin' sexy that she wanted to capture every nuance on film and then be able to watch herself fuck this handsome stud to a blinding climax.

It would trigger an orgasm every time she saw it, Sherrie was certain.

Her excitement building, Sherrie grabbed Trent's hips and began to settle into a satisfying, long-dicking, butt-fucking rhythm, which took a moment to do because she had to coordinate with the thrusts back against her crotch that Trent was energetically originating in his own excitement. Very quickly however, they had timed their actions, and Sherrie was riding his ass, holding onto his hips, and every now and then looking down to see the mind-bending sight of her purple shaft disappearing into him then reappearing as she backed it out only to slam it home again.

Miss Victoria moved to the side, this being the perfect angle to record Sherrie's thrusts, catching her movements. Noting with satisfaction—and a bit of pride about her ability as a tutor—she saw that Sherrie was, indeed, moving with practiced man-fucking motions, the serpentine undulations of her hips and spine serving perfectly to piston her dildo into and out of Trent's upturned ass.

After a couple of minutes (plenty of time to capture the action and provide Sherrie ample opportunity to critique her man-fucking abilities when she watched the video later), Miss Victoria sensed that it would not be long before the activity in front of her would result in both parties exploding into intense climaxes, so she moved into position in front of the coffee table, standing directly before Trent's face as he stiff-armed the coffee table now from his bent-over position, taking Sherrie's thrusts and pushing back against her with his own in response.

Miss Victoria spoke from behind the camcorder, startling him with the realization of where he was.

"Ooh, Trent, you should see how sexy she looks as she fucks you in the ass! Her tits are jiggling with the motion, and her nipples are very, very hard. I bet you would be fascinated and incredibly turned on seeing her beautiful breasts. You'd like to suck her nipples, I know. She would taste so good, and running your tongue around those hard nubs while you sucked would keep your dick stiff and throbbing just because her nipples are so taut with arousal."

Sherrie opened her eyes, interrupting the blissed-out state she was experiencing as she built toward climax, the rhythmic motion of her hips and the answering thrusts of Trent's ass against her crotch setting up a hypnotic physiological effect. Seeing Miss Victoria in front of Trent as she was, Sherrie smiled, knowing that the video would be terribly exciting to watch later.

Miss Victoria continued her teasing.

"She is a very pretty woman, Trent, with a great figure. You would love to see her naked body. It would excite you. You would probably masturbate to naked pictures of her if you had them. You'd stroke your cock seeing her sexy body, and you'd wish you were able to taste her, able to suck her clit into your mouth and make her come hard. If you watched her undress, you'd get more and more excited with each piece of clothing she removed, and when she was completely nude, you'd be stiff with lust, your mouth watering to slide your tongue inside her beautiful pussy."

Sherrie was excited by the running commentary.

Maybe he WOULD be excited to see me naked!

Such a thought was doubly arousing simply because she had not allowed herself to consider the idea that men might be so turned on sexually by the sight of her naked body that they would want to stroke their cocks as they looked at her, fantasizing about touching her, sucking her, fucking her.

Miss Victoria's tutelage had introduced the notion, and now Sherrie was starting to enjoy the idea, tingling at the possibility each time she thought of it after that first tutoring session when Miss Victoria had told her that she would have no trouble attracting the attention of men if she dressed to better show the silhouette of her body, spent more time highlighting her pretty features in ways meant to communicate her interest in having men notice her.

"She's fucking you really well, Trent. You've told us how much you love it when a woman strokes her strapon into your asshole. Are you going to come? Do you want me to take the cock ring off?"

He was really panting with the exertion of delaying his orgasm, knowing how uncomfortable it would be if the damned leather strap was still in place around his cock and balls when it happened.

"Please!"

Miss Victoria smiled and looked up at Sherrie, whose jiggling breasts were now covered in a light sheen of perspiration from the satisfying exertion of screwing Trent in the ass with her strapon.

"Perhaps," answered Miss Victoria in response to Trent's tortured request. "But first, I want you to keep your head exactly in position as it is right now, and I want you to look straight at me."

The statement confused Sherrie.

How could he see anything with his blindfold on?

Then, in one swift motion, Miss Victoria reached forward and whisked the blindfold off Trent's face.

Sherrie was totally scandalized. He will see me! she screamed in her head. No! No!

And then, slowly through the fog of her sex-crazed mind now highjacked unexpectedly with horrified thoughts of being recognized, Sherrie realized what Miss Victoria was doing.

"That's it, Trent. Look right at the camera. This is such a lovely sight. You look so sexy in this position, the beautiful woman behind you pounding into your tight little asshole with her pretty strapon dildo. I love filming this. She will certainly enjoy seeing you like this. It will probably make her come, because I'm sure she'll be masturbating while she watches it. Imagine that, Trent—she'll be stroking her hard clit watching herself fuck you on the video. She will get excited at your expression, knowing that she's driving her dildo into your asshole right now, and that's what's causing your moans. Can you imagine how hot that will be for her? Can you even conceive of how arousing and sexy it's going to be to see you in this position, looking right at her as she watches the video, masturbating to the memory of fucking you in the ass at this very moment as you gaze into her eyes."

Miss Victoria was voicing exactly the thoughts racing through Sherrie's mind.

And she was driving her crazy with lust in the process.

What color were his eyes?

She would know when she saw the video.

"Oh, you look so hot," Miss Victoria said to Trent, "so very, very sexy like this, taking her fake cock up your ass, moving to her thrusts, enjoying a good, deep, hard fucking in your sexy little butt. You're making her feel so good. If you could see her you'd know how very hot and horny she is, doing you in the ass with her strapon. Does it feel that good to you? Tell us how it feels."

Sherrie was quickly reaching the point of no return. Fucking Trent's glorious ass in itself was gut-wrenchingly sexy, arousing beyond belief. Adding Miss Victoria's running commentary, knowing that she would see Trent's face on the video as she was fucking him—Sherrie was dangerously close to a crashing orgasm.

"It feels fantastic," he panted. "She's fucking me so good. She's making me feel so good. She can take me anytime she wants. I'm going to come so hard for her."

Quick, Miss Victoria, quick! I'm going to come any second!

Her tutor momentarily laid down the camera in order to retrieve the blindfold and replace it over Trent's eyes. Then she stepped quickly to the side of the table, reached underneath Trent, and fumbled for a second to find the snap on the cock ring before unfastening it and releasing his cock and balls from their confinement.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers