A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Sherrie was milliseconds away . . .

Then, just as Miss Victoria picked up the camcorder, Trent yelled out, "Oh, sh-i-i-i-t!" and dropped his head to the coffee table, powerful jets of come spurting from the end of his cock. Sherrie leaned over his back, grabbed his shoulders, and ground against his ass in energetic abandon, forcing the bulb end of the dildo repeatedly up against her G-spot, and she cried out in an otherworldly wail as her own blinding orgasm crashed against the inside of skull before reverberating through every inch of her body.

The two of them fell in exhaustion over the wedge, Sherrie's strapon slipping from Trent's asshole in the process as Miss Victoria caught everything through the camcorder's lens.

***

"So now you realize why I asked that you remove all pictures of yourself and friends and family for tonight's activities," said Miss Victoria as she sat on Sherrie's bed, the bedroom door shut as a blindfolded Trent began to put himself back together, just as Andrew had done a few evenings earlier. "During that brief period when the blindfold was off, even though I made sure he was looking straight into the camera the entire time, I wanted to be sure nothing was visible in his peripheral vision that would identify you, Dr. Mathison."

Sherrie had collapsed into the chair in the bedroom, the purple dildo extracted and lying in her sink in her master bath. Dressed now only in a thin robe, she smiled in gratitude at Miss Victoria. "I have to admit, what you did tonight was amazing," she said. "You orchestrated an evening that not only provided the practice I needed with a real man as I prepare for my return to the tribe, you also created the most erotic situation I could possibly imagine."

Miss Victoria smiled knowingly.

"And now, with that video," and Sherrie's eyes glanced toward the nightstand where she had placed the memory card that Miss Victoria had taken out of her camcorder and given to her, "I am going to see it all played out again whenever I want."

"As I indicated in our call this evening, Dr. Mathison, I have taken a special interest in this assignment. It was my pleasure to be your videographer this evening. And you must not forget," the tutor said, grinning, "that I got my own satisfying orgasm out of the night's proceedings."

Sherrie could only smile.

"Perhaps one day I'll be lucky enough to find a man who will want us to do the things I did tonight," Sherrie said.

"I'm sure you will," Miss Victoria answered. "And when you do, and you succeed—as you surely will—in persuading him to surrender to your strapon, I hope you remember our lessons, especially taking to heart Trent's forthcoming revelations about how powerfully attractive a woman is who does not fear sharing her lust for good sex and exudes confidence in doing so."

Every word of Trent's explanation was captured on the video Sherrie knew she would watch many times.

"Perhaps," Miss Victoria said in a thoughtful tone as she rose to exit the bedroom on her way to pick up the duffel and guide Trent out the door after he had dressed, ". . . perhaps some kind of veiled acknowledgment in the foreword of your book would be a nod of appreciation that I could enjoy in memory of this and our two other training sessions."

Maybe it would, Sherrie thought, as she watched Miss Victoria step out into her living room and say, "Come, Trent, let me guide you back to the car."

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers