A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Click.

"Lovely," said Miss Victoria, easily holding the camera in one hand to take the pictures as she held Sherrie's harness in the other. "Now, Jason, you may grasp the toy that's such a fetching sight right in front of your own sexy erection."

Sherrie thrilled to this role play — herself as a model in Miss Victoria's wickedly arousing photography shoot with the handsome, naked man who would soon be bent over her kitchen table, legs spread, glutes high and inviting, eager for her to fuck him.

Jason reached a hand tentatively forward, his blindfold preventing anything but touch as a means of discovering where the shaft of Sherrie's fake cock was located. It took only a second for him to find it, though, and he gently closed his fist around it.

"Mmmmm," was the sexy sound that rumbled from his chest. "I will enjoy opening up for this," he said, a smile forming beneath his blindfold.

Click.

Miss Victoria knew the effect those words were having on Sherrie.

Click.

She wanted to capture the blatant look of sexual desire on Sherrie's face. It would be such a perfect reminder of this final tutoring session when her student looked at the pictures which were accumulating on the camera's memory card.

Click.

Shit! was all Sherrie's sex-fogged brain could manage at hearing Jason's words about opening up for her.

She was so ready to fuck him that she was impatient to get beyond Miss Victoria's delaying tactics with this photo shoot, as sexy and exciting and incredibly arousing as it was.

Click.

"Take his cock in your hand now," her tutor said, and Sherrie's impatience immediately abated somewhat when she wrapped her fingers around Jason's hard cock.

Click.

"Grab his ass."

The command was simple. Doing it was automatic for Sherrie.

Click.

"Now let's get you into your harness," Miss Victoria said, lowering the camera. "Stand as you are, Jason. I want to take a few pictures as the lovely lady steps into her harness next to you."

Miss Victoria handed Sherrie the harness, who took it and quickly began stepping into it.

Click. Click.

As she was tightening the straps, Miss Victoria snapped a few more shots before saying, "When you're completely strapped in, why don't we take a few shots with you next to him, and then we'll get a few with him on his knees in front of you."

Sherrie's mind went immediately into excited overdrive.

Miss Victoria was going to take a picture of Jason on his knees in front of her, his mouth sliding down the shaft of Sherrie's dildo!

Her tutor knew the suggestion would harden Sherrie's nipples to a tautness that would be difficult to endure.

Perfect.

After only a few pictures standing next to Jason, one standing behind him and looking over his shoulder as she prodded his butt gently with the end of her dildo, then one more with her hand wrapped around his cock as she hung on to one shoulder and grinned like a Cheshire cat, Miss Victoria knew she could not drag out Sherrie's impatience any longer.

"Stand in front of him, put your hands on his shoulders, and let him know where to kneel."

Doing what her tutor had directed was so erotic that Sherrie thought her knees might buckle.

She was positioning this naked, gorgeous, masculine guy on his knees at her crotch so that he would be in position to open his mouth for Sherrie to slide the shaft of the dildo she was going to fuck him with between his lips.

Click.

"I know from experience how arousing this act is," Miss Victoria said.

Click.

So did Sherrie. She had witnessed it only moments before when Jason's deep-throat manipulations made Miss Victoria come.

"The sense of empowerment can be almost overwhelming."

Click.

"It feels divine to know that Jason trusts you enough to do this, doesn't it?"

Click.

Miss Victoria's question was rhetorical, Sherrie knew. Answering the question wasn't possible.

But damn! Yes — it was everything Miss Victoria was describing.

"Can you believe how erotic it is to see his mouth right there, ready to slide his lips past the end of your fake cock?"

Jason did just that.

Click.

"Mmmmm," Jason moaned, as if on cue.

"All the way, Jason. The lady will get very, very eager to fuck you when she sees you surrender your throat to the shaft of her dildo."

Sherrie watched in fascination and with a sexual intensity she had never known as Jason's mouth took more and more of her fake cock inside. When he sealed his lips around the base of the shaft, he was pressing his forehead into her belly, and he began some kind of motion that nudged the bulb end of the dildo against her G-spot.

"He's very good at not only deep-throating you," Miss Victoria said.

Click.

"He does that wonderful thing that's moving your toy around so nicely, doesn't he?"

Click.

Sherrie was desperate to fuck the man. She reached both hands to her nipples and began squeezing them and tugging on them.

Click.

Jason began to back off the shaft of Sherrie's feeldoe. When he rocked back on his haunches, Sherrie turned her face toward Miss Victoria with an expression that demanded they move to the kitchen.

Miss Victoria placed the camera on the end table, stepped to Jason's side and urged him to his feet. "I think the lady would like to lube your delicious derriere, Jason. She's very eager to find out if you can accommodate her strapon as beautifully in other parts of your anatomy as you just did in your mouth."

The sense of relief on Sherrie's visage would have been plain for anyone to see. She reached for the base of the dildo's shaft and did exactly what Miss Victoria had done earlier — she gave herself a satisfying orgasm, knowing that it would be just a prelude to the crazyhot experience waiting for her.

Sherrie truly wanted to make Jason come. She wanted to give him indescribable pleasure.

He had been such a good sport to endure the teasing that Miss Victoria had put him through. Hell, thought Sherrie, my tutor has teased ME outrageously this time.

I am dying to fuck you, Jason!

Miss Victoria did not comment on the two wooden planter boxes placed on the floor next to Sherrie's kitchen table as she guided Jason into the kitchen. Their utility was plainly evident to a woman who had enjoyed strapon man-fucking for so long and in so many ways.

Upended as they were, and of sturdy construction, the two boxes could be placed as needed if Sherrie required some additional height for everything to be positioned as it should. Her student was certainly becoming well practiced in the skill she had hired Miss Victoria to teach her!

In point of fact, though, Sherrie had witnessed several of the tribe's women who were shorter than others use wooden blocks moved into position behind the men. This put them at a comfortable height for both parties to enjoy the man's penetration without the distraction or potential discomfort or awkwardness caused by a height mis-match. Wanting to be prepared for anything needed to allow the best practice possible during her final tutoring session, the pupil had simply made prudent arrangements, cleaning and bringing in from the small patio outside her kitchen the two planters which were currently not in use.

"You have been quite thorough in preparing to fuck him," Miss Victoria observed.

Jason's cock — now having subsided somewhat after the torture of being teased to erection and maintained at full mast for so long — twitched as he stood next to the table and heard Miss Victoria compliment Sherrie for her preparations with the planter boxes.

"A kitchen table is generally higher than a bed, so these will come in handy for the special lesson I am about to provide."

Sherrie was confused but intrigued. A special lesson? Was there yet another surprise waiting in store as part of her tutelage?

Miss Victoria had backed Jason against the edge of the table.

"Be a dear, Jason, and scoot up here on your back," Miss Victoria said, patting the tabletop behind him.

Jason quickly stiff-armed the table behind him, slid up on it, and in a practiced and efficient manner was quickly in place, his butt at the edge of the table as his legs dangled off it as he laid back on the tabletop.

In a particularly presumptuous move (Sherrie thought), he laced his fingers, put his hands behind his head, and purred out an outrageous question: "Is she going to fuck me like this while she strokes my cock?" He drew his knees to his chest in concert with the question, and Sherrie saw how much Jason truly enjoyed giving himself up to Miss Victoria's strapon.

She also saw that his cock was regaining its stiff state of arousal as it lay up against his belly. Jason was shamelessly exposing himself in a position to invite both women in the room to slip their strapons into his completely exposed starfish.

God, Jason, you are so eager for this, aren't you? Sherrie thought, again delighted to realize that the man truly wanted this, was truly sexually aroused by everything involved in having a woman stroke her strapon into his lubed-up asshole.

"No, Jason, she is not," Miss Victoria answered.

The answer surprised Sherrie.

"But I am."

Miss Victoria walked into the living room to retrieve her towel and lube, but she continued her sexy commentary.

"And, again, Jason, you're not to come."

From her vantage point next to the table, looking at Jason in his shameless pose, it was easy for Sherrie to hear his groan of frustration.

Miss Victoria was stepping back into the kitchen when she said, "The pleasure of triggering your orgasm is solely the lady's, Jason." She held out the bottle of lube to Sherrie. "But she is going to be the one who lubes you up in preparation for my demonstration of taking a man in a position she's not yet witnessed in person."

Sherrie needed no further prodding. It had been so much fun to slide her fingers inside Andrew's asshole as well as Trent's that she was eagerly anticipating the sexy act of lubing Jason's crinkled opening. She took the bottle from Miss Victoria, popped the top, and poured out a generous amount into her palm.

Stepping to stand at the edge of the table, Jason's inviting glutes positioned so arousingly and accessible before her, Sherrie placed the palm of her hand directly between his cheeks and onto his exposed asshole.

His gasp of surprise was incredibly exciting.

Picking up the bottle from where Sherrie had placed it next to Jason as he lay back on the tabletop, Miss Victoria continued, launching into a description of something that Sherrie had never considered but which immediately made her desperately eager to try.

As Sherrie petted and teased Jason's asshole, smearing the lube generously between his cheeks, Miss Victoria poured some lube into her palm and closed her fist around Jason's cock, standing to the side and getting into a comfortable position to tease both her student and the handsome stud whose erect dick was in her grasp with an outrageous explanation of what she had planned.

"There's a reason why I decided to demonstrate this position, Jason, even though the lady's practice session fucking you with her strapon . . ."

Miss Victoria paused, glancing toward the video camera and tripod set a few feet away.

"Oh, did I mention that you're going to be video recorded as you take every inch of her fake cock deep inside your ass?"

He didn't answer, but Sherrie watched as Miss Victoria milked upwards to push out another droplet of pre-cum from this poor man's still-hard dick in spite of the already extended tease-and-denial session.

"As I was saying," the tutor continued, gathering the droplet of pre-cum on her fingertip and then moving her finger to Jason's mouth. "There's a reason for you being in this position, Jason."

Sherrie held her breath, knowing what was coming, and momentarily ceased her motions on Jason's asshole.

"Open."

He did. Miss Victoria slipped her finger into his mouth.

"It turns me on to watch you do this, Jason. Suck my finger."

Sherrie was enormously turned on, too. She slipped a finger inside Jason's asshole.

It was perfect timing. His asshole spasmed around her finger upon the invasion, and he groaned as he sucked on Miss Victoria's finger.

"You are hot to be fucked, aren't you?" Miss Victoria asked, turning her head to grin at Sherrie. "Tell us how eager you are."

Oh, god! thought Sherrie I don't know how much of hearing him talk about this I'm going to be able to stand!

Miss Victoria slid her finger from Jason's mouth, and he drew in a deep breath.

Sherrie began a slow, gentle finger-fuck, enjoying the snugness, the warmth, that enveloped her finger and greedily sucked it back in when she eased it almost all the way out.

"Miss Victoria," Jason gritted out, now squirming in arousal at what Sherrie was doing to him — a teasing, portentious finger-fuck — and at what Miss Victoria was doing to him — slowly stroking his lubed-up cock — "this is driving me crazy! How can you expect me to even be able to talk? What you two women are doing to me is torture. Please let me come! Please fuck me!"

Miss Victoria smiled and took her hand away from Jason's hard dick.

"Push in deep and just leave your finger there," she directed, reaching again for the bottle of lube.

Sherrie did as instructed, loving the feeling of being inside this sexy man and knowing he was desperate to take her strapon in the place where her finger now rested.

Pouring some lube onto her strapon, Miss Victoria then began smearing up and down the length of the shaft, clearly preparing her own fake cock for its entry into Jason's willing asshole.

"A skill that Jason possesses but which I haven't yet mentioned," Miss Victoria said, instantly arousing Sherrie's curiosity, "is one of the reasons I wanted to demonstrate this position." The shaft of her strapon now thoroughly coated with the glistening lube, the tutor indicated with a nod of her head that Sherrie was to withdraw her finger.

Somewhat disappointed, Sherrie followed the unspoken direction, but took delight in knowing that more exciting things were coming.

She was eagerly waiting to hear about this additional "skill" that Jason possessed.

Miss Victoria dragged the planter boxes into position with her feet, the scrape of the wood across Sherrie's kitchen floor momentarily disconcerting. It did not, however, stop the tutor's commentary.

As Miss Victoria stepped up on the two boxes, she placed the tip of her strapon at the entrance of Jason's asshole. "We shall remain like this, Jason, as the lady gets into position."

Again, Sherrie was confused. Her puzzled look in Miss Victoria's direction also had a mix of exasperation in it.

Get on with it! I want to fuck this man!

"You see," Miss Victoria purred, now reaching forward to grasp Jason's penis and pull it upward until it was pointed at the ceiling, "Jason has an extremely talented tongue. You've felt how inventive he is with it when he sucked your nipple, no?"

Sherrie nodded, not knowing where this was going.

"He enjoys using it in many ways."

Jason smiled beneath his blindfold, an arousing action that Sherrie did not miss.

"Why don't you crawl up on the table and put your knees on either side of his head," Miss Victoria said, now languidly stroking the man's erection.

As a look of recognition, then shock, then abject desire worked its way across Sherrie's face, Miss Victoria continued:

"Yes, that's right. These harnesses and this inventive toy do leave our assholes available if we position ourselves to give Jason the access he enjoys."

Sherrie swallowed hard and immediately grabbed her breasts instinctively, kneading them and tugging her nipples as that electric jolt which so dependably shot back and forth between nipples and vagina when she was intensely aroused did its magic.

She was going to have her asshole licked!

"Please do hurry," Miss Victoria cooed, her tone belying the urgency of the command. "I fear that our tease is truly taking a toll on Jason, and you haven't even begun your command performance for the video camera as you take his gorgeous ass."

Sherrie scrambled up onto the tabletop, clumsy in her eagerness to experience this new, and as yet unthought nastiness. Her old self would have been outraged at even the thought, turned off in the maximum and instantly condemning the act.

But new, sexually confident, eager Sherrie was fantastically aroused at the thought of this naked man — whose asshole she would soon invade — licking at her own starfish.

Jason drew his elbows to his side to allow Sherrie to put her knees on either side of his head. As she leaned forward, he placed his hands on the cheeks of her ass, fingers lying across the straps of her harness, and spread her cheeks.

It was a practiced motion, something that he had just proved he could do with his eyes closed.

Miss Victoria nodded at her, and Sherrie closed her eyes as she slowly eased back, allowing Jason to guide her into position.

A look of bemused satisfaction on her face, Miss Victoria continued slowly stroking Jason's cock as she watched Sherrie experience her first ass-licking.

"You may understand why Jason is the perfect man for this most important session," her tutor said.

The words barely made it into Sherrie's consciousness as she felt Jason's tongue flutter across her crinkled opening, rimming its way around the circumference before flattening and pressing squarely onto the center of her anus, no pretense of holding back even the slightest from complete abandonment to his actions.

This is divine! Sherrie thought, experiencing for the first time the hot wetness of a man's tongue on her anus. She reveled in the sensation.

"And his focus right now on pleasuring your asshole will back him off from the edge of orgasm," Miss Victoria said, pushing just the tip of her strapon into his asshole.

Jason groaned, and the sexy vibrations transmitted themselves onto Sherrie's opening, as intensely erotic a sensation as she had ever experienced.

"Can you imagine what must be going through his mind as I slide more of my strapon into his asshole while he tongues you?" Miss Victoria purred, now releasing Jason's cock in order to grab his thighs as she slid more of her fake cock into him. "If he really loves pleasing a woman as much as he says he does, then he must be in heaven right now, surrendering his ass and giving you an experience you've never had at the same time."

Sherrie opened her eyes, now a bit more upright as she adjusted herself to accommodate Jason's gentle guidance to position her opening exactly where he wanted it.

"This is why I wanted to start with this particular position," Miss Victoria said, now beginning a slow, practiced, sexy undulation with her hips which stroked the shaft of her dildo in and out of Jason's asshole. "You need to see this position, even though it's not the one you're most interested in for important reasons," her tutor continued as Sherrie noticed how the movements of Miss Victoria's hips were also jiggling her breasts in time with her thrusts.

Thankful that her tutor's discretion was keeping out of the conversation any comment that might alert Jason to Sherrie's identity, she nonetheless sent the message with a look to Miss Victoria that she wanted her to continue the explanation.

And she definitely wanted Jason to continue what he was doing.

Miss Victoria, you can talk all night long! Sherrie thought, contented at the pleasurable sensations Jason was creating with his tongue gliding across her puckered opening.

"With the man on his back like this, you can look into his eyes, and that's maybe the sexiest part of fucking a man with a strapon," Miss Victoria said, now becoming a bit more aggressive with her thrusts. "You can also stroke his cock as you fuck him," she said, releasing one of Jason's thighs to do just that.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers