A College Professor's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers

The moan this time was exactly the same thing as if he had said, "No. No—--don't take it out."

Sherrie's breasts jiggled with the shiver that ran through her.

Back in she went, trying to go deeper this time. A satisfied moan immediately followed.

"Good boy," said Miss Victoria.

What sexy, erotic, arousing fun! thought Sherrie. She twisted her finger around as she withdrew this time, coating the warm, snug tunnel that enveloped her.

She could finger fuck him for hours.

"He should be sufficiently lubricated by now." The woman's comment brought Sherrie back from the reverie induced by the hypnotic in-and-out movements of her finger.

Motioning her head toward the towel at the end of the sofa, Miss Victoria gently nudged Sherrie toward it as she took position behind Andrew. "I like to maintain a firm grip on a man when I fuck him," she said, as Sherrie wiped the lube off her finger.

"The tip of the feeldoe goes here, and you get into position so that when you push inside him, you're going in at the proper angle. I find that raising up on my toes and draping myself over his back works beautifully."

Do it. DO IT! thought Sherrie. What she had seen in New Zealand and in her video viewing was no comparison to seeing the tableau in front of her right now.

"There's the added stimulation like this that comes from pressing my breasts and nipples into his back."

Andrew moaned and squirmed. Miss Victoria nuzzled his neck, asking, "You want it, don't you, Andrew?"

Then, for the first time, Sherrie heard his voice: "Yes. Please."

Squirming her hips around as an obvious means of getting the tip of her dildo perfectly centered on his asshole, Miss Victoria thrust her hips forward only an inch and then backed away. She repeated this twice. "Ahh, that's it—--the end of the feeldoe in my pussy is hitting just the right spot."

Then she grabbed Andrew's shoulders and thrust her hips forward slowly, burying the black dildo in his ass.

The sexiest sound from a man that Sherrie had ever heard came from Andrew in response. It was a deep, chest-rumbling groan that communicated pure lust and complete surrender.

"Please just watch at this point," said Miss Victoria as she backed the dildo out and plunged it in again. "I admit to being entirely selfish right now. I want to focus completely on screwing him."

Sherrie's hand had again dropped to the base of the dildo sticking out from her crotch. She locked her fist around the shaft and began masturbating by nudging the bulb end of the feeldoe against her G-spot as she watched Miss Victoria fuck Andrew in the ass.

"The main thing to notice is that I will not do this." Miss Victoria levered herself off Andrew's back and then stood behind him, hands at his waist with the dildo still buried in his ass, and began moving her entire body, stiff as a board, back and forth to create the motion which plunged the dildo in and out. "This kind of motion defines an amateur, but this–-" and she grabbed his hips to begin a serpentine undulation behind him which much more effectively and seductively created the fucking motion needed "–-works and feels so much better."

Jesus—--she is so good at it! This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen, thought Sherrie.

Andrew was starting to pant, and he had increased his sexy moans in both volume and frequency.

"This feels so good." Miss Victoria's eyes were closed. "So good."

Andrew began motions of his own, his ass rising and falling as he backed onto the dildo to meet Miss Victoria's thrusts. It was a synchronized ballet of pure eroticism. The woman was part belly dancer, part stripper, part masturbator riding to her own inevitable climax with the sexy motions of her hips, torso, and belly. The man was 100% pure aching desperation to be fucked. It made for an incredible combination, one that completely turned around the usual roles of penetrator and receiver.

That made it even more arousing.

Miss Victoria's breasts moved seductively, nipples jiggling with her motions. Andrew's hard cock bobbed underneath him in synchronous bounces with the thrusts of the dildo driving deep into his ass. Sherrie watched, mesmerized, tugging on the base of the cock protruding from her crotch in time with the thrusts the naked male was taking inside him. She was creating palpations against her G-spot which matched the rhythm of the in-and-out in front of her.

My clit—--damn, I wish I could get to my clit! thought Sherrie.

Then again, that would have been VERY dangerous. She would come instantly if she touched her distended, throbbing clitoris at this moment.

Miss Victoria bore down. She reached to Andrew's shoulders again, grabbed them, and used her grip there to allow her to force the dildo as deep as possible into his ass. Firmly buried inside him, she began to grind against him in total abandon, using his ass for the sole purpose of trapping the shaft in order to bump the end of the dildo in her pussy up against her G-spot in exactly the manner she wanted.

She was fucking him in a way that would create the deeply satisfying kind of G-spot orgasm that is tolerable only occasionally because it is so intense and so completely draining. Sherrie knew what was going to happen, and she closed her eyes and immediately stopped her own motions. She was one heartbeat away from her own intense orgasm, and she was desperate NOT to have that happen until she was pressed tightly against Andrew's naked ass and using him to trigger an inevitable fireworks of orgasmic ecstasy.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop," moaned Andrew.

His sexy begging was a HUGE turn-on for Sherrie. Her decision to stop masturbating with the feeldoe only moments before was a good one.

Whatever Miss Victoria was doing against Andrew's ass as a way to create the inevitable and intense orgasm she would have was also doing things inside his asshole that was pushing him to the same result.

"Don't come!" Miss Victoria gasped, only seconds away from her crashing orgasm.

He groaned in frustration.

Then Sherrie witnessed the climax Miss Victoria had been driving towards. She draped her body over Andrew's back and shook through multiple convulsions, the tremors rippling along her back then centering in her crotch, which Sherrie knew must be causing incredible sensations inside Andrew's asshole. The woman reached around his chest to squeeze him tightly against her as she shuddered through her release and eventual return to reality.

"Damn!" he said between gasps, his cock throbbing, the head a deep purple and dripping pre-cum. "Take the cock ring off--—PLEASE! I have to come."

His impassioned plea escaped from deep in his chest, a sexy rumble that Sherrie would have given anything to feel against her breasts if she were the one draped over him instead of Miss Victoria.

Rising up in exhaustion, Miss Victoria looked through dreamy eyes at Sherrie and said, "The cock ring was absolutely critical to keep him from coming."

Sherrie's desperation to come while fucking him caused such anxiety that she broke her own rule about not speaking. She walked behind the sofa, fighting off the orgasm that the feeldoe was threatening to trigger with the movements of her stride, and leaned very close to Miss Victoria's ear. "He will come when I fuck him?"

"I guarantee this fine man will come for you when you screw him. He's desperate for release."

"But not until I come?" Sherrie whispered hopefully.

In response to the question, Miss Victoria nuzzled her mouth close to Andrew's ear and said, "I've given the lady my assurance you will not come until she has her own orgasm from screwing you in the ass, Andrew. You will be a good boy and hold back from an orgasm until she has stroked inside your asshole for as long as she desires in advance of her own climax." The woman nibbled on his earlobe. "When she comes, you may come."

Andrew moaned in frustration and actually bucked up against Miss Victoria's crotch in a shameless attempt to trigger an orgasm. She began easing out of him, the shiny black shaft retreating inch by inch as Andrew gave up his attempts. He bit the towel underneath him to stifle an almost angry groan of crazed frustration at a denied male orgasm.

An intense male orgasm.

The sound spurred the release of a copious amount of pussy juice from around the bulb of purple plastic buried inside Sherrie's vagina.

God! I have to fuck him. NOW!

The shiny black shaft finally slid free of Andrew's upturned ass, and Miss Victoria planted one hand on the small of his back to steady herself for a moment before trusting the security of her legs to hold her up. "Those orgasms are, bar none, the best a woman can ever have," she said softly, looking at Sherrie with an expression that was beyond satisfaction. It was beatific.

"Put more lube on him and in him," she said, stepping away from Andrew to unbuckle the harness. "I'll slide out of this, and we'll proceed to your tutoring."

Retrieving the bottle and moving into position behind the naked male ass upturned for her pleasure, Sherrie could see the wisdom of the cock ring displayed graphically before her. His balls were in a desperate state of affairs—--snugged tightly up against the cock ring but still below where nature would want them to be for a truly satisfying orgasm. The strip of leather had prevented his sac from tightening against his crotch—--the final indication from his body to his brain that it was time to trigger the contractions that would shoot jets of semen through the length of his steel-hard cock.

As far as Sherrie was concerned, no sexier sight had ever existed than what was before her. While she slathered more lube into the valley between Andrew's asscheeks and again more on the purple shaft of her feeldoe, she thought for a moment about how desperately she wanted to fuck this man. REALLY fuck him. Penetrate him. Use him and his ass for her total pleasure.

It was primal. It was empowering. It was so erotic and alluring and nasty and beautiful, all at the same time, that she had no idea how this act could have possibly escaped her sexual imagination to the point that Sherrie had lived two decades into her sexual maturity without considering it.

Then she plunged her finger back inside him, smearing more lube into the place where she would fuck him and across the walls of his dark tunnel. He was not as tight as before.

Little wonder. Miss Victoria's black feeldoe was longer and bigger around than what Sherrie would use to fuck him.

As if on cue, her tutor commented from across the room, having disengaged the feeldoe from both her pussy and the harness. She was walking toward the kitchen where she would begin a thorough soaping and washing of the instrument she had just used to fuck Andrew. "With my larger shaft, he has been prepared nicely for yours. It will make it easier for you to position your own dildo when you fuck him."

His asshole rippled in anticipation around her finger.

"Remember," said Miss Victoria, now using a paper towel to dry off her black toy, "move your body in waves. Let your spine be flexible. Grab him for leverage, but don't tighten up your back. Think of making the in and out motions because you're a belly dancer in front of a handsome desert prince, seducing him with your hips and your crotch. Move in a way that lets the prince see how badly you want to be fucked."

The visual Miss Victoria's description produced in her mind's eye made clear for Sherrie what she would do.

She pulled her finger from Andrew's ass with a satisfying pop. Her nipples ached as though she had held ice cubes against them for a week. I have to fuck him now, she thought, or I will die.

"Wait," said Miss Victoria, returning to the sofa and trailing her hand along Andrew's rib cage. He shivered, causing delightfully sexy motions in his cock that Sherrie did not miss, her hand resting blatantly on his sac after lubricating him thoroughly. "I want to see how sexy you look doing it." She crawled into position on the sofa in front of Andrew, one leg draped over the back of the sofa, the other sprawled to the side of his shoulder, knee hanging from the cushion with her foot planted on the carpet for stability. "I want to see how sexy you look fucking him while he eats my pussy."

She slid her crotch forward, reaching down to put her hands on the sides of his head and lift him gently into his position.

Damn! thought Sherrie. How is this woman able to tolerate even the waft of a breeze across her clitoris at this moment, to say nothing of direct stimulation?

"I have been very, very horny since your call to arrange this session," said Miss Victoria, "and I've refrained from my normal intimate activities for several days just so I could withstand a second orgasm right now." Her eyes fluttered as Andrew's mouth made contact with her pussy. "He licks pussy really well, and I'll use his mouth on my clit to make myself come while you use his willing ass to make yourself come. His orgasm will be his reward, so before you plunge into him, reach underneath and unsnap the cock ring."

Andrew's muffled moan created a wonderful sensation on the woman's clit. She moaned in counterpoint as Sherrie snaked her hands between Andrew's spread legs, leaning close to his muscular ass in the process and planting a kiss on one smooth globe.

His skin was soft under the caress of her lips. She nipped him playfully, lightly, noting with satisfaction the small, pink mark she left. Were there no lube on his crinkled opening, she would have tongued him there.

So nasty, she thought in reaction to the surprising idea of sliding her tongue across his asshole. But, god! It was so hot to consider it!

What was happening to her?

Dr. Sherrie Mathison was letting go . . ..

With some difficulty, she finally managed to pry the metal snap apart, freeing Andrew's cock and balls from their constriction. She could not resist closing her fist around his stiff prick, testing its resilience, its state of arousal.

Another--—longer--—kiss on his naked butt.

"Careful," warned Miss Victoria. "Poor baby can't be held responsible for erupting if you tease him any more. He's been so very good not to have come yet." She leaned her head back, eyes closed, and squirmed tighter against his face.

Sherrie straightened and stood behind him. She grabbed his hips and moved her crotch forward so that the end of the dildo made contact between his cheeks. It took several seconds of positioning, but she finally had the tip of the glistening, purple shaft poised at the entrance of his asshole.

"Open once more for the lady," said Miss Victoria, smiling at Sherrie.

She felt his ass move backwards slightly, creating more pressure from the bulb against the back wall of her pussy.

Then the pressure eased off slightly. Sherrie was confused until she saw why.

He had relaxed, allowing the first inch of her dildo to slide into his ass.

Oh. My. God! Sherrie almost cried at the intensity and eroticism of the sight and the feeling against her G-spot created when her cock--—HER COCK--—slid inside this man.

It felt so good!

She pressed forward. Another inch slid inside him.

Miss Victoria's eyes were closed, her crotch squirming underneath Andrew's talented tongue. Sherrie leaned forward more, driving additional length of the purple dildo into the willing opening Andrew was presenting.

I'm fucking him. I'M FUCKING HIM! Oh, shit, this is fantastic. This is hotter than anything I've ever experienced, Sherrie thought.

It felt so good she thought she would faint.

Miss Victoria's earlier words about lots of lube making it impossible for a man to prevent the shaft of a dildo being driven into his asshole came to mind, and Sherrie felt powerful and sexy as she buried more of the feeldoe into Andrew's upturned ass. She took her time, wanting to draw out the experience into infinity if she could.

It felt so damned good to be the one pushing inside for a change. To be the one with the cock sliding it inside a tight, slippery opening. The role reversal was so erotic it was indescribable any other way than to simply live the experience. Sherrie savored the sensation of burying the dildo millimeter by millimeter into Andrew's asshole.

Then . . . her crotch made contact against his flanks. She had driven her cock completely inside him.

Now she had a choice: Grind against him immediately to get to an orgasm as fast as possible—--that option was so powerfully attractive that Sherrie almost gave in.

The other choice was practice. Practice fucking him. Get good at it. Show off her skill to the tribe's women.

The thought penetrated her intense horniness, and she backed the dildo out just a little before plunging in again.

"Mmmmm," he moaned in response. Miss Victoria's eyes opened. She smiled at Sherrie, her gaze running up and down Sherrie's body as she fucked Andrew.

"Good," she whispered. "You're doing fine. Fuck him good."

The woman planted one hand on the back of Andrew's head and pushed his face even tighter against her crotch.

Sherrie sought the rhythm, the sexy undulation, that was the mark of a practiced man-fucker. It took several minutes, her concentration on getting the action right the only thing that prevented her from crashing through multiple orgasms.

Finally, she had the motion down. Sherrie knew she had it right when Andrew began raising his butt up to meet her thrusts then relaxing momentarily before repeating the action as a way to drive the end of her dildo even deeper inside him. They moved together in waves, her breasts swaying with the motion, his hard cock bobbing up and down beneath his spread legs.

It's time, thought Sherrie. Time to fuck him to my own climax.

"She looks beautiful, Andrew. You should see how her lovely breasts jiggle when she screws you. Her nipples are very, very hard. You would like to suck them, I know."

The woman's sexy talk was going to make this even more intense, Sherrie thought.

"That's it. Suck my clit, baby. Suck it good while I watch her fuck you in the ass."

Oh, god! Oh, god—--here it comes.

"You can come, Andrew. You can come when she comes from fucking your beautiful little asshole."

That was it. Sherrie bucked wildly against Andrew's ass, all semblance of rhythm or wave-like motion thrown completely to the wind. There was simply one thing, and one thing only, in Sherrie's world at this instant, and it was the glorious sensation of the bulb end of the dildo working its magic against her G-spot. She squirmed tight against his muscular flanks in a frenzied crescendo that created so much pleasure that it sent blinding flashes of light behind her eyeballs.

"Yes-s-s-s!" Sherrie screamed, her pussy convulsing in powerful contractions that sent jolts of electricity up to her breasts and nipples and back down again. "Ahhh-g-g-h-h-hh!" she moaned, grinding out second after second of pure bliss in an orgasm that exceeded any she had ever experienced.

Andrew raised his head from Miss Victoria's crotch and groaned in pleasure as his orgasm forced powerful spurts of cum onto the towel beneath him.

Miss Victoria grabbed his head immediately and forced it back to her crotch. "Suck my clit. Suck my clit. I'm gonna come NOW!"

It was a synchrony, a symphony, a ballet, and a sexfest all rolled into one. Sherrie draped herself over Andrew's back, oblivious to anything but the intense pleasure of the final contractions of her pussy. Miss Victoria trembled and shook through her own orgasm, both hands now on Andrew's head, forcing his mouth to remain glued to her pussy.

And Andrew, the meat in the middle of this glorious sandwich, moaned and shuddered his way through his own powerful climax.

***

The two women left Andrew in the living room to fumble around—--still blindfolded—--to dress (Miss Victoria placed his clothes on the sofa for him) while they de-briefed in Sherrie's bedroom.

escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers