A Collegial Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure are," he chuckles under his breath. "Actually, you're soaking wet, Jaci. What a hot and wet pussy you have my dear colleague." Teasing her he asks, "So, do you want more you gorgeous horny woman?"

Jaci moans into his fingers, her breath getting ragged as he pushes deeper into her cunny with them. Then I see Jaci tighten her ass and I realize that he must have put his index finger against her tight rosebud of an asshole. As he lubricates her asshole, he massages it more vigorously dipping in and out further and deeper. "You like that, eh Jaci?"

"Oh yes, take both holes, I'm soooo horny for you."

Omar is now pushing two fingers deeply into her snatch while the index finger of his right hands slides in and out of her backdoor.

Jaci starts to groan with the intensity, locking her arms around Omar's neck and burying her face into the curve of his neck as he moves one of his fingers to start to rub her clit. Soon I see my dear wife start to cum while riding Omar's hand to a sweet heavenly orgasm, her body shuddering in his grip as he massages her cunt expertly. Burying her face into his neck, all I hear is, "Ooooohhhhh Goooood Omarrrr." Even from where I'm sitting her ecstatic orgasmic moans are enough almost to make me cum as she responds to his finger's ministrations.

--

After a few moments of Omar holding her against him after the intensity of her orgasm, I hear Jaci say with a smile, "wow, that was great; what a sweet lover you are, not that I expected anything different after all these years of knowing you." Reaching down between their bodies I watch as Jaci rubs the bulge in Omar's pants. "But your balls must be aching," she breathes into his chest as she comes down from her intense orgasm.

"I want to fuck your pussy so bad, Jaci."

"Oh, Omar," she moans. "I want that too," taking his face in her hands, "but we can't, you know, Keith, my husband." Jaci knows that now is the sensitive moment she'd been preparing for.... "I'm not using any birth control right now, Omar. Keith and I want to have another baby. You and Mandy must know how that feels."

Omar hesitates hearing the name of both his wife and her husband in one breath. "Yes, we wanted to have two as well. Umm."

Jaci breaks into his awkward hesitation. Hugging him close, Jaci quickly soothes and dissipates any lingering disappointment. "Thank you so much for understanding. I really, really want to feel your cock in my pussy--you can feel how horny I am for you, can't you?"

"You're hot as a firestorm, Jaci."

"And you're hard as a steel rod! Omar, I know this is new, but, please, let me suck your cock--you won't be disappointed, really." After a brief pause, Jaci adds with a raspy voice, "I promise I'll give you a blowjob to remember."

Omar's face brightens as I watch Jaci step back from him ever so slightly, holding his face in her hands while pulling him down to kiss her softly. Then, keeping her eyes locked on his, I watch as she slides her hands down his chest then slowly kneels in front of him. Keeping her eyes locked on his while half whispering, half moaning I hear her suddenly daring, sluttish assertion: "I'm going to suck and fuck your cock so good with my hot mouth, Omar--I absolutely love hard cock in my mouth."

"What nasty talk from such a gorgeous mouth," he manages to get out between puffs of excited breath.

"I've been told that I have a remarkable talent," her softened voice coaxes, helping to relax him.

"Oh, what's that?"

"I have the ability to smile with my mouth full, of course. I'll bet you want to see that, eh?"

--

Seeing Jaci on her knees gazing up at Omar, her forearms resting against his thighs, one hand's fingers gently curled over his belt now, causes the blood coursing through my hard cock to throb still more intensely. This was one lucky guy; she clearly intended to give him the full 'Jaci' treatment--I know what he is in for....

As she starts to undo his buckle, she asks coyly, "You locked the door?"

"Yes," accompanied by a grunt.

"You have to promise me something, Omar."

"Huh?"

"You have to promise me something," she says again, with a devilish half-smile while continuing to free him from his pants.

"Uh, okay, what?"

As she undoes the button on his waistband, she slyly glances up at him. "When you cum, you can't hold back at all. Not at all. I want it all, every last drop, everything you've got. I love the feeling of a man cumming hard in my mouth." After a slight pause, she asks again, "Do you promise?"

"God, you're incredible," he manages to gasp, feeling her run her hand up the inside of his now bare leg.

By now his pants are down around his ankles. As she leans forward opening her mouth to place it over the bulge in his briefs, her hand comes up between his legs to caress his sack. Her hot breath clearly affects his breathing patterns.

Hooking her fingers in the waistband she pulls his bikini briefs out and down with one smooth move. Now, with his cock finally freed, she teases again, looking at his hardening cock with intense desire, and looking back up at him, "Promise?"

"Yes, god, yes!" he says, as she lifts his cock and plants a wet kiss on the underside at the base, causing her to look straight up at him. Opening her mouth from the kiss, his cock rests on her mouth like a short log, his balls resting against her cheek. Slowly she moves her mouth out to the end of the now rigid pole and then back again, flicking her tongue along the underside, occasionally taking his balls into her mouth, all the while keeping her eyes fixed on his. What an incredible sight. This gorgeous woman--my wife--on her knees with a now solid cock resting in the valley of her mouth.

His, "Oh, man that feels great," prompts her to slide her hand over the engorged head. Lifting her mouth from the base, she smiles up at him, genuinely pleased.

"I'm glad you like it so far, but it's time to get a better taste, eh?" At which point she promptly takes the head fully into her mouth and, from the look of her cheeks caving in and out, clearly starts to suck him hard.

"Ugh, mmmf."

Her head rhythmically bobbing ever further down his shaft causes him to start to move his hips.

"That's it baby, fuck my mouth with this gorgeous cock," she manages to get out while taking a breath. "Fuck my mouth thoroughly, you know, I love it." To prove the point, quickly she sucks him back into her mouth, wanting him badly now. Ya, I know her too, as my cock strains against my pants.

To show him just how badly she wants him to use her mouth for both his satisfaction and hers, she reaches both her hands around to his ass cheeks, massaging them and pulling him forward with each thrust, timing her breaths and working her mouth and throat muscles to accommodate his thrusts.

"Oh god babe, you're hot, god you know how to suck cock," he manages to get out while grabbing the edge of the desk to stabilize his quivering legs. "Suck me, Jaci, suck me, suck me..." he starts to chant under his breath in time to his thrusts and her mouth's ministrations.

Alternating between letting him fuck her mouth, and pulling back on him to use her hand to stroke him while sucking hard on the head of his cock, was having the desired affect. What a beautiful cock-sucking slut, I mutter under my breath to myself, as she continues to pull him in and out of her mouth, each stroke causing her lips to expand as his thick cock-head comes out and her throat to expand as the head of his cock probes deeper into the back of her throat.

He wasn't going to last long with this treatment, I could see. The build-up had been too intense. The coy dressing and flirting, her seduction on the sofa and at the top of the stairs, the intense kissing, all drawing him into her sexual energy. It was too much.

Watching them, I could almost feel the heat from their bodies. The 10 feet shrunk to a few inches as my own cock responded to the sight of her vigorous mouthing. Geez, I could almost feel her mouth on me, bringing back delicious memories of times when she gave me head with the same wanton passion she was now exhibiting for him. What a gorgeous sexual woman. My reverie snapped back to the current reality when I heard him grunt, "Are you ready, babe?"

Momentarily lifting her mouth from his engorged cock, "God, yes. Give it to me, babe, I want it soooo bad."

Plunging her head back onto his cock, she renews her vigorous sucking action. I can see him starting to lose it.

"Oh god, take it you sweet cock-sucking little slut! Take it," as he starts to explode with fierce passion into her mouth. Her sucking pauses only long enough to swallow, then frantically she sucks more of his cum into her mouth, while he grunts like a rutting animal pouring his seed into her eager mouth. Her hand expertly milks his shaft: not too hard, not too soft.

As his cock releases its tension, she continues to gently hold it in her mouth, careful not to apply too much pressure--her milking action drains him thoroughly, helping him to come back to his senses.

After several moments, I hear him mutter, "Sorry, didn't mean to call you a slut," obviously a bit embarrassed, clearly not wanting to ruin this first fuck, with thoughts of others already dancing in his head. He watches her mewling on his cock while caressing his ball sack gently.

Their eyes stayed locked the entire time as she looks up at him coming down from his high, his cock still in her mouth.

Finally releasing his cock from her mouth, she smiles at him.

"Good, eh?"

"Ya," he says between breaths, "that's an understatement."

She leans forward and kisses him on the thigh.

"It's okay, you know," resting her head against his leg looking up at him.

"What's okay?"

"In the heat of passion I like being called a slut," her wicked smile playing with him, "but only in the heat of passion, okay? It wouldn't do to hear that in the hallways at the college, now would it!?"

"Uh, ya, okay; of course."

"Now, put your arms under mine and lift me up to you. I want to feel your gorgeous lips on mine."

As he pulls her up she wraps her arms around his neck, drawing his mouth down to hers. Their lips lock into a deep passionate kiss once again, her tongue probing his mouth, his probing hers. The pungent taste of their sex now fully permeating their mouths.

"Your lips feel so good," I hear him breath into her ear.

"Mmm, yes, your lips feel great on mine too," she replies. "But, I had in mind another pair of lips that I happen to have," her voice tinkling with laughter to match the twinkling in her mischievous eyes.

The sight of her pressed against him, her arms locked around his neck, her breasts crushed into his chest, his cock now pressed into the pleats of her pleated black mini-skirt swirling around his naked legs is a picture of pure sensual sexuality.

12