A Comfort

Story Info
Jilted by a boy, she finds a real man.
1k words
3.34
45.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there at the edge of the parking lot. The brisk, cool breeze off the lake whipped my skirt up around my thighs so that anyone looking could have occasionally seen my panties. My blouse was pressed taut against my breasts so that my nipples were outlined in the sheer fabric. My hair floated out behind me. The wind dried my tears almost as fast as I shed them. I did not care who saw me, or even notice the wind.

Why did Tommy do that? We drove out here to the lake and parked. I wanted him to make love to me. Then he told me he had found another girl. I was so hurt. I got out of his car and walked away. He didn't even come after me! I heard him drive away, abandoning me! I was ready to give him everything, and he left me flat. I stood there shivering, crying uncontrollably. I had no idea what to do.

I was so upset that I didn't even hear the car pull up behind me. It was a luxurious limousine, and the motor barely purred. I have no idea how long it was there. Suddenly, I heard a deep, very masculine voice behind me. "Pardon me, miss," I almost jumped out of my skin. I whirled around, and there stood the handsomest man I had ever seen in my life. He was much older than I, with thick silver hair and an obviously athletic, tanned body dressed in a well-fitting business suit. He looked like a movie star. I was so shocked that I stopped crying.

"Please, miss," he repeated. "It is very cold, and you will catch a chill." he said with a slight European accent. "Come, my little one, my car is warm." He held out his arm, and without even thinking, I took it. I could feel ropey muscle under his suit jacket. He was so courtly! He escorted me the few steps to his car like we were at a coronation. I had never been made to feel like such a lady before in my life. He opened the back door for me, and the puff of warm air made me realize how cold I was. I got in, again without a thought about what I was doing. I wriggled my bottom against the seat, trying to sink into the warm, plush upholstery as he closed my door.

He walked around the car and got into the back seat with me from the other door. When he saw I was still shivering, he took off his suit coat and draped it around my shoulders. It smelled somehow like old, polished wood combined with the rich aroma of Cuban cigars and a hint of aftershave, a very male aroma. It was warm from his body, and I huddled into it. He kept his arm around me after he placed the coat on me, and it was warm too, so I said nothing. To get warmer, I sort of squished up next to him, and he tightened his arm around me.

I turned to him, and he was gazing at me. His eyes were filled with gentle concern, but beneath it, I could sense very sensual eroticism. He was an extremely sexy man, and I was turning him on. His eyes were hypnotic, and I couldn't turn away. He was definitely turning me on, too. I was still trembling, but in my panties, and not altogether from the cold.

He whispered, "Are you still cold, my little dove?"

I looked deep into his steel-gray eyes. "A little," I managed to whimper, my heart pounding in my bosom.

"Come, my sweet child," he breathed, "I will warm you." Then he leaned over me, his other arm sliding under the coat, around my waist. He pulled me close, all the while gazing deep into my eyes. "You are very beautiful," he murmured. I was powerless. He was the most attractive man I had ever seen, and I wanted him very much. I let him hold me, even pressing myself against him. He stroked my hair, murmuring in my ear, "Oh cara, cara mia, bellissima!" I did not understand him, but the words were gentle and soothing.

Suddenly he was kissing me, and to my surprise, I was responding. His mouth pressed tenderly on my lips, gently sucking my lower lip. I automatically fluttered my lashes shut. His tongue was licking my lipstick, really getting to me. I parted my lips for him and slid my arms around his neck. His tongue filled my mouth and wrapped itself around mine. His hard muscles made me feel so vulnerable, but his intense emotional kiss and obvious passion made me feel very desirable. He was the most masculine man who had ever kissed me, and I melted in his arms. All thoughts of Tommy vanished in the romantic haze of his kiss.

He kissed me even more deeply, his tongue thrilling my soul. I gave myself to him utterly, kissing him ardently. He was the most important, the only person in my world at that moment. I desperately wanted his love.

As though he read my mind, he pulled me over onto his lap, still kissing me deeply. I could feel his stiff penis in his pants through my thin skirt. He sensed what I wanted and broke the kiss softly, letting his tongue slide slowly out of my mouth. I unzipped his fly, and his erect rod shot straight up. It was at least ten inches long!

My breath was coming in gasps. I was extremely high, almost climaxing. No man had ever made me come this quickly! He somehow lifted my skirt and slid my panties down over my nylons and dropped them on his jacket, which had long ago slid to the floor. Then he was inside me, moving rhythmically. He was deeper in me than I had ever thought a man could go, and I was breathless with excitement. I held him inside me jealously, kissing him wantonly. My orgasm was almost upon me when he exploded deep within me, causing me to climax. We came together, and he filled me to overflowing with his wonderful love. I realized then that I had only been with boys before. I was being loved by a MAN now, and that made all the difference.