A Command Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was on our mouths, not on our hands. I hardly noticed how strongly he had my hands held just above my head. Finally, I pulled my mouth away from his and started to bring my arms down.

"KEITH, LET ME GO!!!" I couldn't believe I had gotten into this.

He smiled in a very devilish way and said with a very low, menacing voice, "Oh, I'm not going to bother you in any way. I'm just going to tease you a little. I'll apologize to you later for it, like you did me."

"Please, let me go. You know I didn't mean anything."

"Oh, I'm sure you didn't. I don't think you meant to tease me in the café, either. You were just trying to please yourself."

I could feel my face flush. Oh, boy!! I knew there were times that I had allowed my short uniform skirt to ride a little high when he was around and he had looked down my blouse a lot of times. All this was coming back down on me. How was I going to get out of this disaster?

"Have you always been a tease, Elizabeth?" He asked quietly. "Did you do it to Mike before you were married?"

I caught my breath a little. "No," I lied quietly. I knew I had.

"How come I have a little problem believing that?" While he was talking, I was constantly moving, trying to free myself from my bonds. He was on to it, letting me squirm all I wanted and to even turn over, but then very gently pulling me back down on the bed, slightly tightening his grip. His strength amazed me. He was holding both my hands in one of his giant ones yet I couldn't break away.

Inside, I knew there was no escape. For some reason, it wasn't fear I felt but rather helplessness. My parents would be home later so I knew that I was in no real danger. He just wanted to tease me and would let me go any minute. Nothing was going to happen!

Maybe I was wrong. He started kissing me, no place in particular but rather taking what I gave him. If I was on my back, he went to my face and neck as I turned my head when he tried to kiss my lips. If I turned over, he went to the back and sides of my neck, pulling my shirt collar away to expose me. Finally, after a long while of leaving me to my own movements, he turned me on my back and very gently straddled my hips, taking away my ability to turn over. I could feel his hardness as he sat on me.

"Let's see what he gets so excited about," he said. Leaning over me a little, he started unfastening the buttons on my blouse, very slow, very teasing as he watched my face. I turned aside, either out of shame or not wanting to give him any satisfaction. He undid the top two buttons and said, "This is starting to get very interesting, don't you think?"

I just turned my head and said nothing. What was I going to say? And what did he mean by "what he was excited about?"

"What treasures are these next buttons hiding?" He whispered to me. I knew they would expose most of my breast, barely covered by that nothing wisp of a bra I had on. I held my breath, my face turned from his, as he undid the next buttons. When I was completely unbuttoned, he quickly swept my shirt aside, totally exposing my torso. My reaction was to turn my head directly toward him, looking both at my breast encased in the filmy cloth and at his face, all in a second. My breast was as I expected, full and overflowing.

His face was something else altogether, his scornful look having turned very soft, absolutely appreciative of what he saw. "Wow!" He said gently, and that was all. It was amazing that under my present circumstance, that one little word coupled with the look on his face sent a little shiver down me. Not a cold shiver, but one that started down low and stopped way up high.

Leaning over me, he began a steady attack of kisses, first nibbling around the very top of the bra where my nipples were slightly exposed then up to the top of my head, moving his mouth up my captured arms to kiss my hands and fingers and then back again. My body was squirming with his advances, not so much now as if I were trying to escape but more of a reaction to his touch. How could anybody stay still under the circumstances? He went back and forth, sometimes making a long never-ending trail and at other times jumping from my breast to my fingertips. It was driving me crazy and I begged him to stop.

He obviously was in no hurry. He knew nobody would be home for hours, I was a captive audience to say the least, and he was definite center stage. As he continued his barrage on me, I made less and less effort to turn my head when he tried finding my lips. Never once did he try to force it. There just came a point where I started giving in to him a little, receiving light contact from his tongue rather than anything deep or probing. His hand never made contact with my breast, but rather stayed on my upper shoulders and arms at all times, letting his mouth do all the action.

Through all my apprehension and under his touch, my mind did an unexpected drift. I gave a quick thought about what would have been my reaction if Mike had been this good at teasing me. Even with this intruder, I couldn't deny how erotic I felt. With my husband, surely it would have lead to all those orgasms that I had so desperately wanted and needed but never got.

I swear he was reading my mind. Leaning over me and holding my face in his hand, I kept my eyes closed as he began a steady barrage of light kisses all over my face and lips. I had to fight to keep from responding any more than I did.

"Does Mike make you cum?" His question made me jump and I didn't answer. He asked again.

"Well, does he?"

"Yes," I lied.

"Oh, really! How often?" He looked at me with a dubious look on his face.

"All the time." I couldn't believe this. I felt I had to lie to him about my private sex life. How my life had changed in such a short time!

"I'm really happy to hear that. It certainly wasn't what I understood." He didn't understand what?

His hand went to the clasp between my breast that was the last barrier between him and their total exposure. Staring into my face, he very slowly undid the little clasp and held the two sides together with one hand. Then, he slowly pulled each side apart, one after the other. I was looking at his face rather than at my body and the softness of his expression told me all I needed to know about how he felt about his new discovery.

"Nice, how very nice," he said very softly. I looked down and saw that his exploration had caused my nipples to be completely swollen, my nipples disappearing and becoming a huge round extension of my entire breast, nothing sticking out at all. Mike loved them best when they were like this, but it didn't happen very often and I was taken aback to see them in this state.

I was really surprised when his reaction was exactly that of Mike's. Rather than trying to hold them between his fingers he instead gently cupped them in his palm, barely making contact with the skin as he made little circles with his hand.

"I absolutely love a woman's breast when it's like this." His voice was low, almost shaking. "They're just beautiful."

I had my up head off the bed and was watching both him and his manipulation of my breast when I answered without thinking.

"Thank you," I said, and then couldn't believe it had come out of my mouth. What was I thinking, encouraging him like this.

His smile made it clear it hadn't blown past him. He leaned over me and gently pressed his lips to mine. This time, I made no attempt to turn my head. The soft brushes I was receiving on my two swollen nubs, the just as soft contact from his lips to mine, it was all taking a toll on me.

The kisses started again. On my lips, my neck, my bared, hypersensitive stomach. From quick, light brushes from his lips on my breast and belly to extended, deep penetration on my mouth, they came from all directions. I couldn't believe what a reaction it caused when he would lightly lick my naval then go all the way up and suck my fingers.

I became a writhing mass of anticipation, never knowing where he was going next, my head coming up to meet his mouth, my hips coming off the bed at times both in anticipation and in response. His hard grip on my wrist became less of a bond and more of something I could use to grip and pull tightly as a release, sometimes pulling my legs up off the bed.

"Please, please Keith. Let me go." I knew he wouldn't listen to my soft pleas, especially with my voice shaking as I spoke.

This must have gone on for fifteen minutes. My nipples had long ago relinquished their fullness under his manipulations and had gone back to being two pointed rocks of intense pleasure. He would make me look at them as they changed and I was amazed at how long they had become. I don't think I had ever seen them so extended.

He took each one in his teeth and teasingly bit them until I begged him to stop only to have him stop the biting and force as much into his mouth as possible, sucking hard with an in and out motion that caused me to moan and pull against his hand, wanting to put my hands on his head to press him to me.

While I was caught up in his touching my breast, I didn't notice the activity around my jeans. He had undone my belt and the top button of them. My attention was drawn to them when he slid the zipper down and I felt a sudden release around my waist as a result of the tight jeans expanding in freedom. I let out an audible "a-h-h-h" as it happened, not knowing whether it was because of the anticipation or just the delight of the freedom from the tight fit.

"Feels good?" He asked.

"Yes." It just came out, more providing information than admitting a state of mind.

"How are you feeling?"

I turned my head, not wanting to give an answer. He already knew how I felt. It was obvious with my body language and my mutterings.

"I guess I didn't hear you. Does this feel good?"

"Let me go, Keith" It was the best defensive posture I could take at the time. I guess I still wasn't ready to admit to him that I was totally responding to being made love to without my consent and without any participation from me. Inside, I knew that the true response would have been "This is totally new to me, absolutely unthinkable, and incredibly intensive."

"Oh, well. If it's just okay, maybe we'll try something better." He had a look on his face like a little boy about to set off fireworks. Kissing my forehead, he started a downward travel with his mouth, getting my nose and chin, planting a long, deep kiss on my mouth with his tongue searching my cavity, then slid down to my breast.

After an extended kissing period on my sensitive flesh, the biting on the nipples came. After a while it was hard enough that I yelped in pain, sure he was drawing blood. He reduced the pain away with his deep, hard sucking on each one, than continued his trip south.

Stopping at my belly button again, I just shook my head mentally at how erotic all that attention there could be. I don't know whether it was because I was bound and couldn't physically respond to him or what, but the pleasure I received there was almost as great as when he kissed my neck and nipples.

I broke my thoughts as his mouth came down between where my jeans had opened. Looking down, all I could see was the top of his head. I was wearing a real small pair of bikini panties, nothing more than a see-thru patch of red gauze connected on each side by tiny elastic strings. I knew he had found them when I felt him tug on the top of them with his teeth.

"So, you are wearing panties," he laughed.

"Of course." I don't know if he was looking for an answer, but I was still having little pockets of defiance.

"Just wondered. He said you didn't a lot of time." Through the sensations shooting through me, it was starting to dawn on me about the "who" that said I didn't wear panties. Surely not, but only one person would know that.

He slid back up my body until he was face to face with me. "Tell me about last night. How come you didn't make me stop?"

"I did!"

"I mean, did you really think I was going to stop with that little push you were giving my hand?"

"Not really, I guess." Why was I being so honest and social with him?

He slid his mouth back down my body to the top of my panties. I don't know if my sigh was from relief of the conversation or anticipation of what was surely to come. His mouth started alternating between tugging at the elastic top of my panties and running kisses back and forth just above them across my increasingly sensitive stomach. There's no way he could miss the small gyrations my hips were making in response to his touch, let alone the little mewing coming from my mouth. It was all I could do to keep from blurting out "Your lips are setting my pussy on fire!!"

He straddled my legs down around my knees. Grasping the pants legs on each side, he looked straight into my face and started a slow, taunting series of little tugs. I was almost amused when he realized that my jeans were on so tight that they weren't going to come off without major effort. Laughing, he said "Oops."

That was the first time I realized he no longer was holding my hands. When had he released me?

He backed all the way down from me and began removing my socks, pulling my jeans down again, this time with a little force. I knew I should have been kicking and screaming. Very obviously, this procedure was part of the pleasure for him and I thought I might only increase his pleasure if I fought him.

"Keith, that's far enough!" I cried out to him. Twisting my body and kicking out at him, he let me I turn over on my stomach. It was short lived. He merely moved up on me and sat on me behind my knees, pinning me in an immobile position. I'm sure he knew I wasn't going to offer any real resistance.

"Oh, this is nice, too," he said. Grasping my jeans at the top with both hands, he slowly started peeling them down off my hips, turning them inside out as they came off. Strangely, when my panties started coming off with them, he stopped and took the time to put them back up on me. "Don't want to take those off before we enjoy them," his voice was slow and soft.

With my jeans half way down my thighs, he started kissing my ass. Above my panties, through them, on my cheeks exposed beneath them, running his tongue along the line where my cheeks met my legs, he licked and kissed. I had pulled myself up on my elbows and just dropped my head down on my chest, seeing nothing but my heaving chest with those two super extended nipples.

Breathing hard, moaning little sounds of pleasure, my ass was lifting and then lowering in response to his mouth, like I was carrying on a little fuck with an imaginary person below me. Still, through all this, his words haunted me. Now, I felt sure I knew who the "we" were that wanted to enjoy my panties even though I didn't have a clue as to how the "we" fit in.

"Turn over." It was more a request than an order. I came down off my elbows and turned over. During all the twisting and turning and perhaps with a little assistance from him that I hadn't noticed, my shirt and bra was wadded up behind me, leaving me totally exposed from the front. As he sat straddling my knees and looking me over, I knew that I was really exposed.

"You're as beautiful as he said you were." Damn, there it was again. It was starting to be very clear that Mike and Keith were even closer than I thought.

"If I asked you an honest question, will you give me an honest answer, even though it isn't too fair considering your circumstance right now?" His look was soft, almost apologetic.

"I guess so," I said. I mean, what the heck.

"Are you starting to be cool with what we're doing? You know that I'm not going to hurt you, don't you?"

Truth or lie. Sometimes you have no time to consider the choice. "Yes," I said quietly, turning my head from him.

Surprisingly, he said nothing else. Instead, he spent a few minutes kissing my breast, finding my mouth on occasion. Then, his mouth still exciting my nipples, his hand slid down over my stomach, teasing my naval for a second, then slowly, smoothly entered my panties.

My God, we'd been at this for an hour. What ever would have made me so unprepared that I would cry out and buck my body when I felt his fingers enter my very wet slit. But I did, causing a little bit of a surprise on my part and a big smile on his.

"Hungry, are you?" He was smug. I wasn't going to answer him.

"Let's see, what's down here? Anything of interest?" I didn't know if this arrogance was part of the game, but it was working. His teasing, both verbal and physical, was putting me on an unbelievable edge.

I said nothing, but I was making little circles with my ass, my legs slowly pumping up and down and trying to spread but my jeans around my knees restraining them. Inside, I was saying, "It's right there, just at your fingertips."

He found it. First, a slow teasing of my clit with his fingertips, coaxing it out of hiding and making it so hard that I could mentally see it protruding out like one of my nipples as it throbbed. During the tease, he took his other hand and spread my lips wide, totally exposing my pussy to his gaze. "Ni-i-i-ice, very nice," His face intense as he said it. I knew I wasn't the only one totally caught up in this.

He replaced his fingertips with his thumb on my clit, sliding some fingers up and down the channel, spreading the moisture. Abruptly, his thumb rubbed my clit really hard and he jammed two fingers deep inside me. It all happened within seconds and I bucked hard, lifting my hips to meet his fingers. Simultaneously, I let out a very loud and unrestrained cry. "A-a-a-u-u-g-h." The sensations it brought shot straight through me. He continued to pound me with his fingers, jamming them in and out as fast as he could.

Just as I thought I was going to explode he eased back, barely teasing my pussy.

"O-o-o-o-h-h-h-h." I let out a dismal moan.

He laughed at me almost a little scornfully.

"Do you like being teased?"

"No-o-o." Was this what it was all about.

"What about all the times you teased Mike?"

I was dying inside.

"I didn't tease him."

"Oh, yes you did. And you know it. What about all the times you jerked him off and didn't let him come."

He knew about that? How much had Mike told him?

"I'll tell you how. He would come over to our house after he took you home and told me all about it." Had my face been that open that he could read it?

"Didn't you ever wonder why he was always so happy the next day?"

Yes, I did. But I couldn't bring myself to say "yes".

"Are you sure you want to know. Silence means yes."

All I could do was turn my head. How I could be embarrassed in this situation was beyond me but I was.

"Marla took care of him." How he could say that so softly and matter of fact was amazing. I didn't believe him.

"N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o."

He laughed real quietly, amused by my innocence.

"Oh, yeah. Marla and I have had a little agreement for a long time. We've never taken a chance living here but old Mike was too good for her to pass up."

I was trying to let it sink in but refused.

"N-o-o-o, you're lying. He'd never do that."

"Let's call him and ask how he likes the taste of Marla's pussy!"

I moaned real low, a dismal miserable sound.

"No-o-o-o, no-o-o-o. He'd never do that."

I hadn't noticed that he had slipped his fingers back in me and was slowly pumping them in and out. What really blew me away was that I was responding, pumping my hips against them even as I was denying the lies he was telling me.

"Oh, yeah, he'd do it. And after every time he would talk to me about how he was going to get even with you. This is payback, baby."

"What do you mean, payback?"

Keith glanced at the clock and said, " Oh, you'll find out in about five or ten minutes."

It scared me to death. What was going on here?