A Command Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith brought it over and laid it across me.

"It's all over with Mike. It can be all over with us, too. You make the choice. Be at the old Benson place at six in the morning. Wear this and nothing else. Or, don't be there. I'll never bother you again. I promise."

Then he leaned over me and gave me a deep, deep kiss. Just as he pulled away he jammed two fingers deep into my wet pussy. I couldn't believe that, after all that happened that night, I totally responded and lifted my hips to meet his hand, moaning as I did.

He leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"If you do show up, it's going to be me and only me for a couple of months. You will do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you and never question me. It'll take you into a world that you never thought possible."

"And, by the way, this is just between the two of us now. No Mike. No anybody."

Then he walked out. Just like that.

I laid around for a while, going from crying to laughing and back. Finally, I drug myself out of bed and into the shower. It was going to be a long night.

And it was. But, it took a real different direction from what I thought. I went from being hurt to being scared to a hundred other different emotions. But finally, I realized it all came down to one thing.

We had gotten married way too young and long before we had a chance to sow any wild oats. I guess in a way that was what was happening. We were reaching out, touching something that wasn't there before. Unfortunately, we had waited until after we were already married to do it.

I knew Mike had been seriously angry with me. My teasing had gone far deeper than I had ever thought possible.

I was determined I was going to get us through this. I loved him and I know he loved me. We just had some issues to resolve and I knew we could do that. Our marriage would be strong.

After several years of marriage I still believe that. However, there are some issues that we deal with.

When Mike came home we were not in a position either financially or from a time standpoint to hang around town very long. And I sure didn't want him to have a chance to spend any significant time with Keith, let alone the three of us.

The first night we went out of town to be alone. To my relief and his amazement, we had a simultaneous orgasm with both of us roaring out as we came. It wasn't so much the physical but rather the emotional part of it that was overwhelming to me. I knew we would be okay with each other. Two days later we were on the road with a long drive ahead of us.

To my relief and bluntly speaking, to my astonishment, Mike never said a word about the ordeal we had shared that night with Keith. After two weeks and getting settled in to the little apartment we would call home, I began to believe that it was over. We had done something we shouldn't have, all was forgiven if not forgotten, and that was that.

What a foolish girl.

The third week we were in our apartment we went to a little social there in the building. There were a number of real young couples like us and several of them were in Mike's unit. We all had a little too much alcohol then we could handle and some of them, including Mike, were starting to get pretty funny. I was glad when it broke up.

When we went back to our place I took a quick shower and came back into the bedroom. Mike was lying there stark naked as if waiting on me. As I moved about with the towel around me he held out his hand for me to come to him.

He laid me on my back and for twenty or thirty minutes played with me, teasing me about a lot of things and using his mouth on me in places that just a short while ago we wouldn't have ventured. Finally, he took my legs and pulled them high against my body, my toes above my head. Slowly, deliberately, he started a constant search with his tongue. I closed my eyes and settled in for the moments of pleasure I knew would come.

I knew I was getting very wet and it was feeling great. He lifted his head up and moved up against me, on his knees and towering over me. He took the head of his cock and slid it up and down the softness of me for a minute or so and then placed it so that he was barely entering me.

"Is this how Keith did it to you?"

"N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o" It hit me right between the eyes. I had hoped it would never come up, let alone at a time like this.

Mike's voice was soft and gentle but it was serious. He whispered again.

"Oh, is that right. Well, did he do it here, then?" He placed his head against the crack of my ass, just enough pressure that it barely entered me there.

"Lord, no! Not there!!" I had a quick flashback that I didn't want to relive.

He went back to sliding it up and down me pussy. Then back to my anus.

"Are you going to tell me about it."

I turned my head from him and tried to hide my tears. I knew it would come out some day and unfortunately the day had arrived. I certainly couldn't lie. He had heard us on the phone and I still wasn't sure what Keith had told him. And Keith had a lot to tell.

So, it started that night.

"What do you want to know?" I finally was able to get it out in a whisper.

He entered me slowly and kept giving me real long, real slow strokes as I talked. Even through my situation, I couldn't help but respond to him. In a shaking voice, little by little, question-by-question, he slowly drew me out. I didn't just blurt out anything, but rather in a teasing manner told him as little as I possibly could, hiding virtually all of it. It was more than enough! It wasn't fifteen minutes before he came in a huge, thunderous explosion.

I lay there beside him very still, wondering what was next, knowing he would recoup from his orgasm and start blasting me. I wasn't prepared for what happened next. It surely wasn't what I expected.

I'll bet for a full two hours that he made the softest, most gentle love to me that I could ever had imagined. Never a mention of Keith or my life while he was gone, more about what was ahead for the two of us and the wonderful life we faced together. Using his hands, mouth and cock he brought me over again and again.

I was relieved to the point of not knowing whether to laugh or cry. Thank goodness it was over.

Foolish girl again.

Instead, it became almost a pattern. Not every time by any means but on certain occasions Mike would get me high then enter me, always in a whispering voice begging me about details. All the time I was being showered with soft kisses and delivered those long, soft strokes.

Always hiding as much as possible, going back over what he already knew and adding very little, I would spin the story he wanted about that night. It gradually got to the point that I was enjoying it as much as he. I'm not too sure if it was because I was enjoying the actual act of passing on the story, loving how he felt in me at the time, or the anticipation of what I knew was always going to happen after he came. Never, never did he fail to cuddle me and give me hours of sweet love.

I knew there would be a time when my version of what happened would grow stale. Even though he was satisfied for a couple of months just to hear different versions, I could tell when it wasn't satisfying that particular hunger.

That's when he urged me to reach beyond that one night. He wanted me to respond to "what if's" and "what would you have done". I guess it was then I knew it would be a long time if not forever that Mike's biggest turn-on would be thoughts of me making it with another man. It had turned him on before and it turned him on now.

Slowly, carefully I have satisfied his lust for stories of my infidelity. At his request, I spin tales of Keith doing wildly erotic things to me in improbable places. Mike never fails to respond, holding me tightly, being soft at first then driving hard into me as I quietly give him vision after vision of me being fucked by Keith.

But, there is a secret story here. I will tell you, but never Mike.

I still don't trust the relationship between Keith and him, so I don't know for sure what he does or doesn't know. I just know the full story of what actually happened after that night.

The rest of the night of "the event" with Keith and Mike I lay awake totally dismayed and distressed over what had happened. I didn't know what upset me most: my infidelity or that of Mike's. I know it was a weak defense, but at least I did it at Mike's request but he was making love to Marla behind my back.

It came to me that I was still a very young and inexperienced girl and couldn't possibly compete with the likes of her and her experience.

Was this to be a trend? Would Mike always seek somebody with experience that I didn't have?

I mulled it over and over that night, going through periods of fear, anger and shame. But one thing kept creeping back into my mind and those were Keith's parting words.

"It's all over with Mike. It can be all over with us, too. You make the choice. Be at the old Benson place at six in the morning. Wear this and nothing else. Or, don't be there. I'll never bother you again. I promise."

"If you do show up, it's going to be me and only me for a couple of months. You will do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you and never question me. It'll take you into a world that you never thought possible."

"And this is just us two now. No Mike. No anybody."

I have often wondered if Mike has ever picked up on the fact that he does not instigate many of the new things we do sexually, but instead it is carefully and subtlety introduced by me. I'm the one who gently shoved his face between my legs and into my crotch. He loves the fact that men look at me, but doesn't understand that they couldn't see me in the provocative way they do if I didn't go out of my way to make it that way.

If he ever does realize all this and wonders where it came from, I can tell him.

On the morning after his command performance between Keith and I, this little girl walked out of her house at a quarter of six in the morning wearing nothing but that shear short dress that Keith had so carefully selected. I went straight to the old Benson place and parked behind the old barn, waiting for the sun to rise and Keith to appear, hoping I wasn't making a complete fool of myself.

But I didn't. Keith showed up and without saying one word laid me across the trunk of my car and put my legs over his shoulders. After that he literally took me by the hand and the soul and for the next seventy-five days guided me carefully and wonderfully through an erotic adventure I never dreamed possible and can never forget.

The stories of Keith and me that I carefully dissect and share a bit at a time with Mike all actually happened. Keith surprising me after hours in the restaurant on my night to close, insisting on me wearing that short uniform as he took me from tabletop to tabletop, booth to booth in the pale light of the outside street lights. All true.

Taking me to the high school gym at one in the morning and placing a gym mat at half court before disrobing us and guiding me through my first sixty nine. It all happened. I can still remember him urging me on, making it even more erotic by saying, "Use your imagination. Imagine the gym is full of people and you are the star performing for them." Later that night I found out how hard it was to wash semen from your hair.

The nights that I carefully slipped him into our house and he fucked me unmercifully for hours at a time, knowing that I couldn't so much as make a sound, let alone cry out with the pleasure he brought me. Sometimes it wasn't so much what he was doing to me but rather the situation in which he had us, teaching me how sensuous a situation could be as fulfilling as the act of sex act itself.

I told it all to Mike. He just thinks it's a story I'm spinning.

There are so many things, so many times that I could tell you I don't totally recall. But I would be lying. I remember every one of them, detail by fulfilling detail. I'll just say that in those seventy-five days there was at least thirty that I spent with Keith, being pampered, instructed, and thoroughly debauched as I unknowingly was creating memories to be shared with a begging husband.

If I were to have to select just one occasion that stood out above all others, it would have to be the night that he took me on the floor in his living room with Marla sleeping right next to us in the next room. And I don't mean a quickie! He stripped me totally, spent a long time with his head between my legs and never hurried up even once when he turned me over on my hands and knees and took me from behind. To this day, though, I still swear I caught some quick glimpses at her in the doorway.

I think she was watching the whole time and he was making me put on a show for her. What I find surprising about it is that I found it highly erotic!

And when I said earlier that Mike's nudging on my anus brought back thoughts that I didn't want to think about, that's a story within it's own.

So, here we are now. We have never returned to Texas since we left. We have pleaded "poor" and our folks have come out here instead, saving me the dreadful experience of returning.

Keith is still there. He has since become head coach and has a championship under his belt. I understand he could run for mayor if he wanted.

And I still am not sure how much Mike knows about the two of us. They talk on a regular basis but I have yet to speak to him.

The problem is that we have received an overseas assignment and Mike insists that we go there on our way out, especially since his five-year reunion is going to happen.

He gave me his special seductive look and proclaimed to me that Keith and Marla wanted to make sure we spent at least one night with them.

When he told me that I just blanched and said, "Wow, I just can't wait!"

And I can't help but wonder what is to happen.