A Command Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid her back on the desk and pulled out of her. She glistened with sweat, her legs were splayed apart and she was still catching her breath. He saw his semen start to trickle out from the lips of her Cunt.

As he was doing up his trousers he said, "That was the best shag I've had in over a year."

She looked at him puzzled; the compliment on her sexual performance didn't seem to be ironic. To be honest she was quite pleased by it, to be told in such a simple way that she had satisfied him, not as a soldier maybe but at least as a woman. Most of her recent lovers, if you could call them that, had asked nothing more of her other than to strip and spread her legs. Some would laugh or sneer on the occasions when she orgasmed She was curious why Lewis didn't remark on her obvious physical pleasure during her fucking.

"Can I get dressed now?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Nope," he smiled and looked at her oddly. "While you're lying there I'm going to run through the ground rules for the next two years."

12