A Common Kind of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liljean
liljean
256 Followers

"Wow, well I'm honored. I'm glad I can make it special for you. You're a really special and wonderful woman so your body should be worshipped."

Naomi smiled big she set her head against his chest and felt his light sweat and his heart pounding beneath that hard mass of muscle. Her hands rubbed up and down him slowly as she could felt his hands go up and down her back, every once in a while caressing her butt.

"You like that?" she asked him wickedly.

He smacked it lightly and she jumped, "yes, I like it a lot. I've always liked women with some cushion on their backside, nicer to watch and much nicer to hold," he said squeezing her bottom.

Naomi giggled and smacked his chest.

"Hey, you asked if I liked it I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate your womanly curves," he kissed her on her forehead.

"I'm glad you do. They do love to be appreciated. But you know other things love to be appreciated too," she lifted her head and looked at him slyly. Naomi had decided since she'd already done this might as well go all the way.

Doug looked at her and thought well she's not as innocent as she pretends to be and he was glad of it. He broke out in big cheese-eating grin with those gorgeous dimples prominent.

"I'll show you how I appreciate other things."

Doug slid down her body to the juncture in between her thighs. He began to kiss her inner thighs softly. Naomi moaned and opened her legs wider so he could gain more access. Doug kissed and licked her thighs, tasting her sweetness. His mouth caressed her outer lips lightly and breathed in the scent that was distinctly her own, he was going to enjoy pleasuring her. He licked her slit and Naomi moans were turning into full out gasps of joy, he opened her to his ministrations and licked and sucked her folds his tongue delving into her to enjoy the flavor. She tasted salty and sweet, a really erotic combination.

Naomi had never felt anything like Doug's tongue and mouth. Her other two lovers weren't really keen on pleasuring a woman like this, although they always wanted to have her give them a blow job. They would do it if pushed. But never like this. He seemed to be enjoying it like a man at his last meal. She could hear him making mmm noises throughout the act, so as he enjoyed himself she enjoyed herself. Putting her hands into his hair and pushing him in slightly. She didn't have to do much, he got the hint and went full throttle, licking her clit like it was lollipop, the feeling was intense like a gigantic nerve ball right in the center of her body her stomach was starting to do flips and her legs started to shake a little then a lot.

Doug could feel her legs shake and he knew it would just be matter of moments, she'd come all his tongue and he was happy to lap it up.

Naomi felt the entire lower half of body shake uncontrollably of it's own volition as she came again, she was moaning loudly and panting "Douglas, oh Douglas, oh you're wonderful."

Somehow Doug was able to hold onto her legs, which was not an easy feat, they were strong but he didn't want her to kick him by accident. He keep lapping her core, trying to gather every last drop on his tongue. She finally stopped moving and all he could hear was her breathing, he licked her again and raised his head. She was completely in her own world of bliss, where he wanted her to be and she looked beautiful with those emotions on her face. He felt a little cocky that he was the one that had put them there. He rose and settled himself over her again and kissed her letting his tongue glide along the seal of her lips to open them. His kiss was slow and sweet and promising more to come for the night.

"This is far from over, sweetheart," he told as his lips left hers as he began to rub his hard cock against her wet folds.

Naomi smiled and he kissed her again as their night of passion was just beginning.

liljean
liljean
256 Followers
12