A Common Kind of Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liljean
liljean
256 Followers

Douglas bent his head to take her stiff nipple into his mouth. He sucked longingly on the blackberry bud nipple. She tasted and felt so incredible, the last time they'd made love he'd held back because of his pain but now that his pain was gone he could make love to her with a renewed fervor. Her skin felt like silk as his hands wandered all over her supple body.

Naomi was in ecstasy, she'd been dreaming about being with Douglas again but this was beyond her greatest fantasy. The hard planes of his beautiful body felt so wonderful. It was spectacular to be in his strong arms again. She could feel his lips as they suckled at her breasts and his slick tongue laved her nipple. His ministrations on her body were slow torture, his taking his sweet time with her. She could feel his cock against her thigh hard and heavy, her sweet spot was dripping like rainwater. She was ready for him to take her, to bring her pleasure she'd been longing for these many months. He was kissing her down her stomach making his way down to bring her a tender caress. He took his teeth and removed her underwear slowly down her shapely legs. Naomi thought she was ready for what his sweet tongue was about to do, she could feel her body tingle with excitement. Her cavern was becoming wetter and wetter as his tongued danced circles around her clit. Naomi's body had never experienced the kind of pleasure it had every time she made love with Douglas. They were perfect for one another. Their bodies were in synch and fit in every way. She could feel him as he brought her to new heights of carnal pleasure she didn't know even existed. She felt her inner walls tighten and the muscles of her thighs started to quiver uncontrollably. Her breath was coming rapidly and her moans were wild with lust, "yes, yes, yes Douglas. Right there...that's it. Love me darling, love me."

Douglas was focused on her body's responses to his mouth as he loved her. Her body was starting to shake, she was moaning wildly. Doug's eyes came up to focus on her beautiful face, as her eyes closed and she succumbed to her orgasm. He saw the relief of the release on her face, he smiled to himself. He enjoyed bringing her pleasure tremendously, to see her come almost made him come in his underwear but he was intending on coming in her tight pussy tonight. He rose from her body and Naomi's head rose slightly very slow, she looked at him with half lidded eyes. She was having a hard time focusing, the orgasm that Douglas had introduced to her body had almost knocked her completely out. He was stripping himself of the remainder of his clothing and as he did Naomi eyes cleared up to focus on his cock standing straight with a throbbing red tip, it looked as if he was going to pop.

Douglas looked down to see what Naomi had noticed, "sweetheart, he's been missing that sweet snatch so now he's gonna indulge." He smiled wickedly and jumped on Naomi's body, she giggled loudly as he started to kiss her all over her face and neck. She was enjoying his play so much, she wasn't prepared as he entered her swiftly, her breath rushed out and she moaned deeply at his entrance, he felt so good and made her feel so full her body tightened around his cock. Douglas pumped in and out of her slowly, she felt so good it was like coming home. Douglas had to concentrate to control his orgasm, as he entered her he wanted so badly to let go but he still desired to bring her to another deep release that would mean he would have to wait.

Naomi could feel his slow strokes and she wrapped her arms and legs around him tighter, her long legs encircled him tightly. She could hear her own breathe deeply in her own ears and also Douglas' sighs as his body attempted to reach it's ecstasy with her. She felt herself begin to fall into the release he offered, she wanted so badly to go over the edge. She could feel it building inside her, brick after delicious brick of her orgasm. She was going to lose it in a second but she noticed that Douglas' movements in and out of her welcoming and wet body were becoming harder and more frequent. She could feel his cock expand inside of her and his voice was got hoarse.

"Oh my god, Naomi, oh you feel so good, so tight. I'm going to lose it, come with me, come with me," he sang out.

"Yes, yes fill me with your seed."

"Oh god!"

Douglas felt himself spill into the warm cavern of her sweet pussy and as he let go she let go in a rush. His body fell heavily on hers he was worn out from that tremendous orgasm that had been building over the last six months. He felt relief and a rush of unconditional love, he rolled over next to her and immediately missed the warm and softness of her body but he didn't want to crush her.

Naomi wanted to reach out for him she wanted to keep his body close to her as he rolled over next to her she felt bereft at his loss. She turned to look at him and he smiled deeply at her, that dimple came out and she could see the glow all around him. He was so handsome but more than that he was just her, he was just her...her love. She needed him desperately and she swore to herself at that moment as she looked in those beautiful blue-grey eyes, he was hers, her man and she was going to fight for their love. It didn't matter that she was a princess. She was first and foremost a woman in love with a wonderful man who loved her deeply in return. She'd been wanting this all her life, although she didn't even realize it until it found her. She'd always done her duty, her entire life was based on duty and she loved the Bocaran people and her service to them would go on till the day she died. But just this once she was going to do something as a duty to herself, she was going to give herself completely to this man and love him with every fiber of her being.

Douglas smiled at her and said, "You know, you look absolutely lovely after you've been well loved. I want to see that look on your face forever."

She blushed a little and put her head down. Douglas took his finger and raised her head.

"Naomi, I love you more than I ever knew I was capable of. You're everything to me."

She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest, "I love you too, Douglas. I can't stop myself and I don't think I want to. I want to be with you always. I don't know how we'll work it out but I can't take us being separated again. After you threw me out of your room the last time we were together I was sick with sadness. I don't ever want to experience that feeling again."

"I know this complicated with you being a princess but we can get through it. What matters is we love each other and we'll fight for our love."

"Yes, I'm going to fight for you. My father is going to have a heart attack," she lay back on the bed and sighed. She was so worn out with her constant battles with her father.

Douglas pulled her on top of him, "he'll be okay and we'll be okay. I'm going to stand at your side and love you through this. I want you for my partner for life. I want you to be my wife."

Naomi eyes widened, "what? Your wife?"

Douglas laughed heartily, "you've got to be joking, Naomi do you really think I just want you as a simple girlfriend, I love you way more than that," he looked deeply into her eyes looking at her as if she was ridiculous. "If I'm ever going to be taken seriously by your father, your family or your countrymen I'm going to have to make an honest woman out of you."

Naomi squeezed him tightly around the neck and they rolled over on the bed kissing and stroking one another. She was so happy, a few months ago after their meeting in Bocara she had no guarantees she'd ever be anything to him ever again. Now, it's come true she was going to be his wife and he was going to be her husband. She didn't know how any of this was going to work itself out with her government but she'd give up everything to be with him, he was worth it and even more.

They kissed each other and their tongues danced in each other's mouth. Naomi's body started to heat up again and become slick with her juices. Douglas' fingers reached down and slid into her and felt her hot wet tightness, she was ready for him to take her again and Douglas was glad to do so. She was going to be his wife, his for life. Douglas told her as he kissed her softly, "the last thing I thought I'd find on that vacation was a princess."

Naomi whispered in his ear as he entered her slowly, "yea, the last thing I thought I'd find is a real prince," she smiled and let her body languish with his.

The Next Morning...

In Room 11, Al was slowly waking from a restless sleep. He'd drank way too much last night and it was coming back to haunt him like a mofo. He tried to raise his head slightly from the pillow but his head wasn't hearing it, it pounded like he had a jackhammer digging into his brain. 'If god lets me live I'll never drink again,' he thought to himself. He turned his head to the side away from the window and noticed long sable brown hair resting on the pillow next to him. The body attached to the hair turned over and he realized it was Zoe. "Oh shit," he looked under the covers and noticed they were both minus their clothing. Al slapped his hand against his head and the pain shot through it like a razor, 'what the hell happened last night,' he thought. He wracked his brain but it wasn't coming back but he did remember something...Zoe was a virgin. 'What have I done?' he thought this was an impending disaster.

He looked over as he noticed Zoe's eyes start to blink open, as she started to focus more he noticed her eyes were widening as she was realizing where she was. He decided to just smile stupidly maybe that would make her feel.

"Oh my god, what are you doing in my bed?" she screamed as she jumped up and saw she was naked she grabbed the sheet off the bed and wrapped her body in it and ran into the bathroom.

Al couldn't help but notice that bangin' body, she was more than fine. She was exquisite. But now what the hell was he going to do, a virgin, this was about to be more drama than Hollywood. Al sat up and swung his feet over the side of the bed and put his head in his hands. Now he had to calm Zoe down because she was crying hysterically in the bathroom. Al thought this may be the biggest disaster of his life.

He walked towards the bathroom, " Zoe, Zoe sweetie it's okay," but he rolled his eyes as he said it because he didn't believe that lie himself.

liljean
liljean
256 Followers
12