A Company Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife is a victim of her emotions.
3.1k words
4.03
272.3k
25

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

As Monty drive us toward home, His hand came down to rest on my right breast. It was not unusual for him to do this just that my nipple was kind of sensitive from the sucking and pinching done to it, by Jake. He noticed my movements and was getting excited himself. "Mmmm, Honey, your breasts are so soft and full. How about us doing a little lovemaking when we get home?"

'Oh, Honey! It's kind of late and I'm a bit tired. Why not wait until tomorrow night?" That was just what I needed for my husband to find a man's handkerchief stuffed up my cunt and possibly the reason it was there.

"Damn, sweetheart! You know how I get turned on after a few drinks like we had tonight. It can be a quickie, if you want it to be." He begged. I panicked as he tried to run his hand up to my crotch. Pushing his hand down, I said. "Ok, but just a quickie. You promise?"

"Yeah, I promise!" H e grinned. A few minutes later we pulled into our driveway and Monty hit the remote and the garage door swung up. Exiting the car, I lead the way into the house. Everything was quiet, telling me that the girls were sound asleep. My mind was busy trying to think of some way that I could gracefully get out of fucking Monty, tonight. Not that I minded, but I know that there was more of Jake's cum inside me.

Monty went straight to our bedroom and I walked down the hall to peek into the girl's bedroom. Both were sleeping soundly and I closed their door, then turning out all the lights as I went. I stepped into our bedroom and saw Monty lying there on his back, his erection pointing upwards. I started to undress, but remembered something... The handkerchief!!!

"Please turn out the light, Monty!"

"Gee, Babe! You know how I like to see you naked! Go ahead and I'll just watch." He grinned at me. By this time my blouse was open and my bra showing.

No! Not tonight! You promised a quickie and if you get too excited you will try to make it last all night." I scolded him.

"Oh, Alright!" he groaned and turned out the light. The room was plunged into darkness and I quickly undressed, letting my clothes fall where they may. Usually I slipped my nightie on but I knew I would get up and shower after Monty was through, just before I slid into bed, I pulled the handkerchief from my pussy and dropped it on my clothes. I stretched out on my back and spread my legs as Monty rolled over cupping my breasts and dipping a finger between my legs. I tensed up, but he mistook the motion as desire on my part, saying, "Wow, Honey! You sure are wet! I bet you were teasing me about not being in the mood."

"I just want to be a good wife for you, dear! You know that I love you so." Accepting this as a go-ahead sign, Monty rolled on top of me as I spread my legs for him. After a little adjusting, he was inside me all the way. I know it sounds a little perverse, but knowing that his cock was fucking me with Jakes cum still there caused me to respond to Monty's love making. Humping my ass up to meet his thrusts caused me to think of how Jakes larger cock had felt inside me. When I felt Monty's cock throb inside me, I hunched my ass up and let go with my own orgasm. As we relaxed, savoring the feelings of contentment, I wrapped my legs around Monty's ass holding him deep inside me. Feeling him slowly shrink and then slip out of my cunt. Monty rolled off me with a satisfied sigh.

Wishing that I could just lie there, I squeezed my thighs together, but still felt the cum oozing out of my cunt and over my ass-hole. Not wishing to sleep in the wet spot, I roused myself up, picked up my clothes and padded to the bathroom. I tossed the clothes into the hamper and sit for a moment on the toilet. The tinkle of urine filled the room and I blotted my pussy with toilet paper.

Next, I adjusted the shower and stepped into the stream of warm water. It was hot and soothing at the same time. I soaped up good rubbing my tits and working the suds between my pussy lips. As I rinsed off the suds, I took the hand held shower head and directed the forceful spray between my legs, letting it penetrate between my lips and into my cunt. This was a part of my secret weapon against boredom, Masturbation!

The stream of water had caused my clit to enlarge and I rubbed it as it protruded slightly from between my cunt lips. No, I thought, twice in one night was enough, so I turned off the water and stepped from the shower. Grabbing my fluffy towel, I dried my body, relaxing after the hot shower. I stepped to the mirror, running my fingers through my hair, fluffing it up.

As I started to turn away, I noticed a blemish on the right side of my neck. On closer inspection, I determined it to be a hickey, put there by none other than Jake! Remembering what had happened, I turn about, looking to see if there were any more. Sure enough, there was a larger one just below my left nipple and a smaller one on the side of my right breast! Damn, that Jake! He had left his mark on me. Thank God! That I had insisted that Monty turn out the light.

The hickeys on my breasts were not a big concern as no one could see them, but the one on my neck was in plain sight, so I selected a granny gown for sleeping and a high neck sweater for the next day or so. It would fade away quicker than the ones on my tits. I slipped my gown over my head and went back to our bedroom. Monty was sound asleep. I slipped into bed and lay there for long minutes, trying to sort out my feelings about the events of that evening. I just couldn't believe my behavior with Jake. It would have been so easy to scream or yell for help, but instead I just stood there and let him do as he pleased to me. I smiled to myself, thinking no one would know and there was no harm done. But a small guilty feeling kept coming back to me as I remembered Jake's words, "You want it! You know you do!" Yes, He was right! I did want it!

The following Monday, after Monty was at work and the girls on their way to school, I went into the laundry room to find the clothes hamper overflowing. With myself and two girls to care for it was a usual occurrence. Bending to my task. I sorted out the delicate fabrics, mainly lingerie, Bras; slips and panties. About half way down, I picked up the slip that I had worn that night of the company event.

Rolled up inside the slip was my bra. As I dropped them onto the pile, the bra opened, revealing a small rumpled piece of cloth. I recognized it immediately, the handkerchief that Jake had given me to stop the flow of his cum out of my cunt! I picked it up, holding it delicately between thumb and forefinger. It had dried to stiff, crinkly stage and I turned to drop it in the trash, but I noticed two small letters on one corner. J.A.! No! I couldn't toss it away, Monty or the girls might find it. I would hide it and get rid of it later. Where to hide it, though? I carried it into my bedroom and opened the top drawer of my chest-of-drawers.

Folding panties and slips back in the far right corner I uncovered my silver vibrater and the flesh colored dildo. I smiled to myself as I marveled how realistic it was. Well, it had come in handy several times and I just figured it was another secret that wives kept form their husbands. Placing the handkerchief along side the dildo, I carefully folded my lingerie over the top of my "secrets" and returned to my laundry room.

A week passed and the hickeys on my tits faded faster than the memory of Jake's cock sliding in and out of my cunt. A blush would tinge my cheeks when Monty would be making love to me and the fleeting memory of Jake, fucking my mouth and pussy would cause me to moan in ecstasy as my cunt convulsed around my husbands prick. I dared not tell Monty that my increased libido for sex was indirectly connected to that evening with Jake.

The following week, Monty came home all excited, telling me that he had received a promotion, within the company. A step up the corporate ladder as he called it and a handsome raise in salary. I was happy, of course. The raise would go far in buying the girls new wardrobes for the coming school year. Then, Monty said that there was a downside to the good news. I couldn't think of anything that would make a promotion and a raise in pay, unacceptable. Monty looked at me and continued. "The job requires a bit of traveling! Now, don't get excited, honey!! It's not that bad, just a couple of days a week and I will be home for the week-ends. In most cases, I'll just be gone overnight and be home the following day." I did the math and concluded that I would have to sleep alone one night each week, which wasn't bad, because Monty was a little slow on getting it up if I wanted to be balled every day. Figuring that with masturbation I could make that one night easily.

"Oh, Honey! I'm so proud of you! I know that you have worked hard for this and I will do whatever it takes to help in any way I can." I kissed him passionately.

I thought it was very nice that the company let Monty pick the days that required him to travel. Monty asked me to pick the night that he would spend away from home. Logic told me that Wednesday night was a good choice because Monty would leave home Wednesday morning, and return Thursday night. It seemed too good to be true.

Quickly we started planning his trip. He would need a small suit case with a change of clothes. He would have to leave about an hour earlier and get home about a hour later on the two days away from home. I would have plenty of time to get the girls off to school as usual. With the girls being in school all day, they would hardly miss him at all.

Tuesday, after Monty left for work and the girls were off to school, I went down to the basement and found our overnight bag. Returning to the kitchen, I dusted it off and began putting things that Monty would need for the overnight stay, Shaving gear, clean change of underwear, pressed shirt, tie and pants. I felt sure that he could get by on just the one coat.

I felt good about my preparations and kept myself busy the rest of the day with house cleaning and even did my shopping for the coming week. By the time the girls came home, I was all through with the exception of putting dinner on the table. When Monty came home, He told me that his boss had approved of his work schedule and he would start tomorrow visiting the different company offices around the State.

That night when Monty and I went to bed, I was determined to give him the best sex he could ask for. I undressed him, and played with his prick, stroking it as I kissed and licked the head. When he was so hard and rigid, he begged me to fuck him. I held off a little longer as I did a strip-tease for him, bouncing my ass and shaking my tits right in front of his face.

Knowing that he was very excited sexually, I positioned him on his back with his legs off the bed. I bent over him, dragging my hanging tits across his cock. Next, I knelt between his legs, spreading them as far apart as I could and took his shaft in my hand. I started licking him from tip to ass -hole, even sucking each of his balls into my mouth. By the time I was through, my hand and his cock was slick with the thin pre-cum dribbling from the tiny slit.

I could feel his cock throbbing violently and I knew he was going to come. Quickly I pulled his cock toward me and wrapped my lips tightly around the throbbing head. I felt the first heavy squirt hit the roof of my mouth. I was not sure if I could do it or not, but I was determined to try. Taking a deep breath, I plunged down on his prick, driving it to the very back of my throat. I could feel the underside throbbing against my tongue as he pumped squirt after squirt of hot cum into my throat.

Resisting the urge to gag, I buried my nose in his pubic hair, shaking my head from side to side as his cock shot the remaining cum deep into my throat. Unable to breathe, I had to come up for air. Gasping loudly, I took a deep breath and swallowed the cum that had collected in my mouth. Without hesitation, I returned his prick to my mouth and sucked forcefully working my hand in a milking motion to drain all of his cum into my mouth. I raised my eyes to see Monty with a happy smile on his face.

I continued to suck and play with his limp cock, trying to get it to regain enough stiffness that I might get off. But, alas, it was no use. Monty apologized, offering to eat my pussy to orgasm, but I declined saying that I would wait for his return and I crawled into bed beside him and within minutes he was sound asleep. I thought of masturbating but didn't follow through. Soon, I was asleep also.

The next morning, Monty hit the shower and I went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. It was an easy fix, just coffee and toast for us, but I would fix orange juice and cereal for the girls. Monty and I made small talk as we sipped our coffee and he scanned the paper. I always waited until after the girls were gone to school, then I would have my cup of coffee while reading the paper.

As Monty prepared to leave, I brought the over-night bag and set it beside the door into the garage. Monty paused at the door, kissed me on the cheek and said "Good Bye" Then, almost as a second thought he opened my robe and gazed at my naked body. "I love it" he mumbled, as he picked up his bag and closed the door behind him. I trembled slightly, as the thought of men still finding me attractive after two children and 17 years of marriage,

As the sound of the garage door closing and the whine of our car heading out of our driveway died away, I realized that it was time to wake the girls. There was not too much to do for them. They were old enough to get ready by themselves. All that was necessary was to check them over and prepare their breakfast. Soon, they were out the door, laughing or bickering with each other as their moods moved them.

*

Aaahh, Time to relax. I poured myself another cup of coffee and picked up the paper. I went into the living room as usual, and sat in my favorite chair. For about an hour I sat there, enjoying the peaceful setting. My coffee cup was empty and the paper was read and sections of it littered the floor. Stretching my arms above my head, I twisted and turned, moving my body to tense and relax all of my muscles. Gee, it felt so good to be at ease with myself.

Thinking about what I must do today was on my mind as I sat there. I looked down at my body, seeing my naked flesh where it was exposed beneath my robe. Thinking about what Monty had said this morning, I untied the belt and opened my robe. I suppose it was a vanity thought, but I was proud of my body. It certainly took a lot of effort on my part to keep active and fit. But diet and exercise had done wonders in helping me keep an attractive body. Heredity had done it's part as well as my skin was soft and smooth, not the creamy white skin, but darker, almost as if I had a natural tan. I was able to tan quickly without usual redness that could accompany the more fair-skinned ladies.

Looking down at myself, I let my fingertips circle the darker areolas of my breasts, feeling them pucker as the nipples hardened, creating a slight tingle in the pit of my stomach. Gee, why were they so sensitive? Many times in my younger years A few guys had discovered that touching and caressing my breasts along with a few hot, deep kisses would cause my resistance to crumble. And it seemed that trait had continued to follow me into adulthood.

Letting my right hand slide across my tummy and down into the dark brown patch of pubic hair. It was not as thick as some of the women I had seen, but bushy enough that I kept it trimmed, especially along the edges that might be exposed when wearing bikini panties or swim suits. I curled my fingers into the furry triangle and pulled upward, producing another tingle as my clit felt the pressure of arousal. It responded even more as my fingertip slid over it and between my pussy lips. My God!! I thought! I'm getting wet already. My thought returned to last night with Monty and remembered that I had given up my chance for a climax. But now was not the time to masturbate, maybe later!

Clearing my mind of those sexual thoughts, I gathered up the scattered paper and picked up my empty coffee cup and headed for the kitchen. Throwing the paper into the trash and the cup into the sink, I headed to the bathroom. Now, for a nice hot shower to get me going this morning...

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers