A Company Affair Ch. 06

Story Info
Jake appreciates her new look.
3k words
4.35
167.4k
15

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

Jake pulled away, his prick wet from my mouth. As he walked away, I stepped into the shower and adjusted the water. The warm water felt good on my pussy as I used a washcloth to remove the cream and all of the remaining hair around my pussy. I ran my hand over my bare pussy, feeling the smoothness of my skin. I got out of the shower and started drying myself off. As I stood before the mirror, I could see that my nipples were erect. I looked downward, seeing my completely bare pussy and thinking that it looked like a young girl's pussy, caused me to think back on the memories as a young girl discovering the sensations of sex. Those feelings had only grown stronger as the years had passed.

Returning to the bedroom, I saw Jake idly stroking his large cock right in the middle of Monty's and my marriage bed. He surveyed his handiwork on my cunt and smiled.

"Hey! That's better! Now you even look like my slut!" He gloated.

As I stood before him, I spied the clock on the headboard of our bed. "Please, Jake! The time! The girls could be here any minute!" I cried, fear tugging at my mind. "I still need to clean up the house!"

"Then you better get your ass over here and get to work on this!" He waved his hard cock at me. "Because, when I leave here you are going to have a fresh fucked pussy, and my cum dripping out of it."

I crawled on the bed and waited for him to mount me. "No, you don't, whore! You are to do the work! Get your cunt over here and fuck me." Desperate to get him on his way and out of the house, I quickly threw my leg across his hips and settled downward. Reaching between my legs, I grasped his cock, lifting it up feeling the head rub my swollen clit. Aligning to my pussy, I sat down on it, feeling it plunge all the way to the bottom. I moaned loudly as my clit struck his pubic bone.

Abandoning any sense of respectability, I fucked him like a sex starved teenager, driving his hard cock in and out, swinging my ass in circles, keeping my clit in contact with his throbbing cock. Jake grabbed my swing tits, pinching my nipples hard, as he lifted his ass up to meet my downward motions as he mouthed words at me, calling me all sort of foul names. For some reason, they inflamed my desire and soon I was climbing that pleasure peak, moaning loudly. A split second after my cunt convulsed around his cock, I felt his cock throb and the filling squirts of his cum flooding my pussy again.

I pressed backwards holding his squirting cock firmly in my quivering pussy and we kissed open mouth and breathing heavily from our exertions. I could have lain there forever, savoring the pleasurable feelings of sexual release but, the clock on the headboard told me there was not time. I lifted my pussy slowly off his prick, feeling my pussy squeezing the length of it, sucking to get all of his hot, thick cum. "Please, Hurry! Jake!" I begged pulling away. "The girls will be here soon."

"You still have work to do! Cunt! You are the one who needs to hurry!" pointing at his cum coated prick.

I knew what was expected and set to work with my tongue and lips, cleaning his cock and balls from all of our juices. When he was satisfied with my efforts, he pushed me away and got to his feet. I scrambled to my feet as well and I looked down at the rumpled sheets. Seeing the cum stains, as evidence of my unfaithfulness to Monty, I made a mental note to be sure I changed them as soon as I could, but Jake warned me,

"Do not change the sheets! I want them to be the same sheets tomorrow and we will add to them, I'm sure." That all knowing smile on his face.

"But Monty will be home tomorrow." I protested.

"I know that, slut! Who do you think approved of his schedule? I want him to sleep on these same sheets. It's up to you as to how you keep it from him!" He turned and walked away. I followed him into the living room where all of his clothes were. I watched him dress and I picked up my discarded robe to wrap around me. Gruffly, Jake warned me,

"Put that down, slut! You are to stay naked all the time I am here. I want you to have your pussy, mouth, and ass-hole ready and willing to take anything I offer them! Do you understand that, whore?"

"Yes…" I answered meekly and dropped the robe. When he was dressed and ready to go, I walked with him to the front door. Standing behind the door to hide from any passers-by, I accepted his kiss and felt his fingers rub my bare pussy, spreading the lips as his two fingers sank into the juicy folds.

"Don't clean this tonight! I want my cum still in you all night and believe me, I will check it tomorrow." He grinned wickedly at me as he raised his cum soaked fingers to my mouth. "Just to show you that I'm not so bad, you can also do this tonight as you think of things to come." Slowly he run the fingers in and out of my mouth, coating my tongue with our cum. Then out the door he went, an air of confidence about him and a spring in his walk. I closed the door behind him and watched him walk out of my sight.

A sense of urgency compelled me to rush to my robe and quickly slipped it on. Tying it about my waist. I went to the broom closet and returned to the kitchen with a broom and dust pan. I quickly swept up my cunt hair and marveled at the amount. I did not realize there was so much. As I stood looking at it, I heard the door open and Melissa's voice ring out. "Hey, Mom… we're home!" I quickly dumped my hair into the trash, hoping that the girls would not notice. "I'm in here," I replied, returning the broom and dustpan to the broom closet. I walked into the kitchen, Both Sara and Melissa looked at me. "Gee, Mom! What happened in here?" Looking about, I saw the table and chairs very much out of place. I'm sure my face flamed red as I remembered what had happened here such a short time ago. "Oh, I was just doing some cleaning and had to move things around." I replied, as calmly as I could.

Sara and Melissa! My two daughters. They mean the world to me, but I had let my passions run wild again and the thought of them finding out about my indiscretion at the company event and at home today, created a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Sara, at 17 years of age was the shy one. A quiet girl who was more willing to give in to her younger sister's more aggressive personality. Melissa, just turned 15, but acted 25, was her daddy's favorite. Probably because of her more outgoing and demanding attitude. Both girls did very well in school and had friends calling all the time. You know how teens are, full of energy and as curious as a Raccoon. I was glad that I had started early enough to gain their confidence about the many controversial aspects of sexual conduct for girls. Both girls were easy to talk to on any subject that was of interest to them at the time.

I kissed them lightly on the cheeks as I normally did, very much aware of the cum slowly trickling down my thigh. Oh God! They must never know about this. Melissa, as usual, headed for the cupboard for her after-school snack, reaching for the cookie jar.

"Mom!" She chided me, "You know how you get upset when we put dirty dishes in the sink and leave them!"

"I know, Honey! But I got busy doing something else and forgot them. Just leave them and I'll put them in the dishwasher, later."

"Ok, Mom! Is it alright if I go over to Becky's house for awhile? She has a new album and wants me to hear it"

"Yes, Dear! But nowhere else!" I answered.

Wow! I thought this could get very complicated. I started to put the dishes in the dishwasher, and then realized that Sara was headed down the hall to her bedroom. I saw her hesitate at my bedroom door which was wide open. I could almost imagine what she was thinking, but continued down the hall without comment. Sara was the kind of person that noticed a lot of things, but asked very few questions until her curiosity got the best of her, or she figured it out on her own.

Grateful for the silence I rushed to my bedroom and closed the door. It was our policy that a closed door meant PRIVATE. But an open door was regarded as an invitation to look. I cursed my luck at being caught unprepared. I quickly returned to the kitchen and placed all the dishes in the washer and returned to my bedroom. I had to do something with my dripping cunt. I went into the bathroom, stripped off my robe, and wiped away the trail of cum from my cunt. I wanted to shower, again but Jakes words stopped me. Standing in front of the full length mirror, I inspected my nakedness for obvious signs that could indicate to Monty and the girls, anything of a suspicious nature.

Already, serious questions could be raised about the dishes in the sink as well as Sara's noting of my unmade bed. Seeing it as rumbled as it was, especially if the stains were noted. It was very unusual for me to fail to make my bed. Someone might conclude what had happened there. Turning back to the mirror, I spread my legs slightly and arched my hips forward. My bare cunt showed smooth and clean on the outside. Maybe Monty would like it that way, too. Rubbing gently across it, my finger contacted my sensitive clit, sending a wave of pleasure through me. The warm stickiness of the juices coated my fingers as I raised my hand to my lips, tasting Jake and remembering his hardness inside of me.

Shaking my head to ignore those thoughts, I went to my drawers and removed a clean pair of panties and bra. I placed a thin panty liner in the crotch to prevent the seepage and slipped the panties on. My bra was next and I fastened the little clips, twisted the cups around to the front and bending forward, I let my hanging tits fit comfortably and adjusted the shoulder straps. My dress followed, covering my nakedness and making me seem as a normal wife and mother. I made our bed and noticed the two large stains from our couplings. Each were allowed to form as I sat unknowingly between his legs, sucking, and licking Jake's cock and balls.

I returned to the living room and watched TV until Melissa returned from her friend's house. I prepared our dinner and asked each one how their day had been. Receiving an affirmative answer, we made small talk until the meal was over. It was only after our dinner that I realized that where Melissa sat, was the exact spot where I laid with my legs spread so wide and let Jake make me into his slut.

The evening passed uneventful with the girls and I watching a bit of TV and later Sara saying that she had homework to do and went to her room. I watched her move about the room picking up her school books to take with her. I marveled at her grace and figure. Sara was maturing at a faster rate and her breasts filled out her sweaters and blouses very well, not as full as mine were but more perky. With her figure filling out the way it was would make her very popular with the boys, I had no doubt.

Melissa yawned and said, "Mom, I miss Daddy being here."

"So do I, Dear! But you know Daddy has a new job, a better job and will be making a higher salary, I think we can give him up for one night, don't you?"

"Yes, I suppose... But if you get lonesome in bed and want someone to sleep with you. I will." She said so solemnly.

I laughed, letting her know that I appreciated her offer. "I will certainly keep that in mind, sweetheart!" I kissed her on the cheek. "Now, off the bed you go." I watch my youngest daughter walk away. She was growing and maturing so fast. I could hardly believe that she was already 15.

Letting my mind wander back over the past few years, I had decided to be more open with the girls than my mother had been with me. I thought it was better to keep an open line of communication between them and I. As they became more curious about their bodies, I encouraged them to come to me for information and advice on their changing bodies. Of course, the first discovery for them were the differences between male and female sex organs. In their earlier years, Monty and I treated our nudity casually in front of them, such as bathing and dressing. As their age differences had a bearing on their curiosities, Sara was the first to notice that difference. And Monty and I concluded that we needed to be a bit more conscious about our nudity in front of them.

It was fairly easy to explain to her, and I tried to keep it simple. Just enough information to answer their questions. There were other questions as they grew older, and a host of other issues. I think I handled all of them fairly well.

Shaking my head to clear my mind of those thoughts, I focused on the TV. I could not get interested in any of the programs offered and soon I was ready to go to bed. I went to the bathroom and undressed. I looked at myself in the mirror noting my bald pussy. I really couldn't believe this was happening to me. Not that I was so innocent, because there had been other times when Monty was gone and my urges reached the boiling point. I justified it by reasoning that I had a higher than normal libido and if nobody was hurt, then what harm was done.

I wanted to shower, or even a long bath, to feel clean after this day of uninhibited sex with Jake but, I recalled his warning and settled on a clean pair of panties. With a panty-liner in place I felt better as I realized that my pussy was not seeping cum as it had been. Picking up my nightie, I raised it over my head, letting the soft, smooth material flow down over my body.

I returned to my bed and turned back the covers. About halfway down, I saw the two large stains and decided that on Monty's return I could keep the bedroom dark or otherwise distract him from noticing. I was quite sure that he would be horny after being away from me for two days. But, Men are easily deceived should a woman need to deceive them, because their attention can be directed elsewhere. I wanted Monty to focus on my body rather than the sheets.

As I lay there in bed, letting the thoughts swirl through my mind, I was angry with myself for letting the situation get out of control. Jake was an arrogant SOB but he sure knew how to fuck a woman. I wish that I had not yielded to him on the patio that night and this would never have happened. Now, I was facing the possibility of blackmail and the loss of my husband and daughters should they ever find out. Was there a way out for me? How long would Jake demand my body and how long could I deceive my family? I had no answer to those questions.

Jake would be back in the morning, of that I had no doubt. So, better to worry about the future, rather than the past. What did he have in mind for me? There was no doubt in my mind that there would be sex and lots of it. But, sex had always been pleasurable for me and I figured that I could stand all of that. It was more of his attitude that bothered me. He was so commanding and controlling, I sensed it that night before I walked out on the patio with him. He was a take-charge guy who knew what he wanted and that night he had wanted me.

I couldn't deny that I enjoyed it, and he was very much aware of it. Even today, when I heard his voice on the phone, my body reacted even though my mind was shocked at his arrogance. How dare he come to my home and demand that I submit to him and become his willing slut? But, as I lay there with the memories flowing through my mind like an unending video tape, the events of the day flashed repeatedly before my eyes, leaving me breathless and my body tingling. As my fingers sought my erect nipples and clit, trailing across my bare pussy to feel the wetness, the scene of Jake rolling on top of me and fucking me so hard and violent caused my hips to arch upward and two fingers to slip easily into my cunt as my lips formed the words my mind was repeating, "Yes! Jake, Yes!! Fuck Me! Fuck Me!"

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers