A Company Affair Ch. 13

Story Info
Jake is holding back.
4k words
4.28
93.8k
12

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

We lay there quietly, each lost in our own thoughts. I was wondering why Jake was waiting about having an orgasm. I was missing the feeling of his cock jerking and throbbing as it shot his cum into my pussy or mouth. Even though I was the submissive partner in this, it gave me a sense of power to know that I was the main cause of the trembling and weakening of his knees when he was shooting his cum into my mouth, or the complete exhaustion of his strength as he fucked my pussy so fast, then he was too weak to move as his cock jerked and throbbed inside my cunt. Of course, it was pleasurable to me, also, to squeeze his spurting cock with my pussy muscles, milking the large shaft of its juices. It is important to a woman to know that she has satisfied the male in meaningful way.

But, this was unusual for Jake to give me so many climaxes and he has not had one, yet. I began to roll my hips very slowly as we continued to tongue kiss, Jakes arms around me, holding me tight against him. I could feel his cock shaft spreading my slick pussy lips as I rolled my hips slowly from side to side. My swollen clit was being stimulated as I pressed backwards, bringing the hard shaft against it. I began moving my hips up and down, instead of side ways and I could feel his cock trying to go inside my pussy, but the angle was not right. Each time the head of his cock felt in place, I would push backward and the head would slide upwards, between my cunt lips and across my ass-hole.

Jake was aware of what I was doing and he chuckled at my efforts to capture his cock in my cunt.

"You must be wanting something in your pussy again, slut. Haven't you had enough orgasms yet?" he grinned.

"I was thinking of you, Jake. You have not had a good cum, yet!" I answered.

"Well, you know us guys! We have to rest between shot's like that, and I want to watch you with your toys, then maybe I will let you feel my cock squirting in you." He said.

"But, Jake, Using toys to masturbate is kind of embarrassing in front of others. Masturbation is best as a solitary act." I replied.

"You mean, you have never masturbated in front of anyone else, ever?" He asked.

"Well, maybe I have but not often." I admitted.

"Who was it?" He inquired.

"Well, Monty wanted to see me masturbate, so I did it for him" I admitted.

"Any one else? You might as well tell me, now. You know I will find out anyway."

"Please, Jake! Don't ask me that." I begged.

"Why? You shouldn't have any secrets from me." He said, rolling me off his body quite suddenly. I got the feeling that I had displeased him as I attempted to gain a more lady-like position. I sat up, tucking my legs under me and watched him get to his feet. He stood above me and moved closer. I thought at first he wanted me to suck his cock some more, but instead he extended his hand and helped me to my feet. He led me to the sofa and told me to lie down. I did as he told me to and for the next few minutes he asked all sorts of personal question about my sexual activities. I answered them and he seemed to enjoy my confessions about being with other men. As I talked, Jake was busy positioning my body on the sofa, spreading my legs widely, as if trying to open me to the maximum exposure.

Finally, he settled on me being on my back, one leg draped over the back of the sofa and the other leg hanging off the side. I knew that this was spreading my pussy lips and the cool air was evaporating the cunt juice that was still seeping out. Being spread so lewdly like that made me crave a good hard cock in my pussy, and I smiled seductively and suggested that Jake take advantage of me. Instead, Jake bent over and picked up my dildo and vibe.

He tossed them to me and said, "Here, Fuck yourself with your toys, slut. I want to watch how you get yourself off when you are alone. Do a good job and I will give you my cum."

Knowing that I had no choice in the matter, I picked up my dildo and rubbed it slowly up and down my slit, getting the large latex shaft wet with my juices. Jake watched closely as I took my left hand and using two fingers, I spread my pussy lips wide and nestled the head of the dildo between them. Using my right hand, I began moving it slowly in and out, gradually sinking it deeper and deeper. I had to admit to Jake that I was enjoying it and moved my ass about in circles as I fucked my pussy with the false cock.

He kept me saying filthy things as I lay there, moaning, as I made the dildo work deeper into my cunt. Jake knelt beside the sofa, grasped the vibe, and turned it on high. He began moving the tip against my clit and down through my gapping pussy lips. I was unable to control my body and started thrusting my hips upward as I slammed the dildo in and out. The vibe buzzing on my clit soon drove me to a powerful climax and as I shuddered through that one, Jake took the vibe and stuck it forcefully into my ass-hole. I shook and shuddered for several moments, my pussy quivering and sucking at the dildo as my body was rocked by another gut wrenching orgasm.

Jake smiled at me as I lay there before him, breathing heavily as I recovered from the two intense orgasms. I felt somewhat embarrassed at my reaction to masturbating so lewdly for him, but there was a tingle of excitement there too. I had given in to his demands and had yielded to those innermost female desires of submission to the male. I smiled at Jake as he kissed me, thrusting his tongue in and out of my open mouth. His left hand covered my tits, pulling and stretching the erect nipples as his right hand grasped the dildo and started stroking it in and out of my slippery cunt. The vibe, still buried in my ass-hole, continued to send its special thrill through my body as Jake knelt beside me, kissing and licking me from my head to my thighs, pausing to lavish special tongue treats to my nipples, clit, and thighs.

I responded to him, moaning in pleasure as his tongue and lips found those sensitive female places, letting him know that he was in control. I extended my hand and grasped the semi-hard shaft of his cock, stroking it slowly, giving him pleasure as he was giving me. I felt his prick began to stiffen as I pumped it through my hand, stopping occasionally to cup his hanging balls and roll them about with my fingers.

Jake repositioned my legs, pushing them together and extending them straight out. I felt less exposed, but I knew his purpose of doing this. The dildo was fully embedded in my pussy and could not slip out. The vibe, separated only by the thin membrane inside my body continued to make my pussy pulse and tingle. Jake's fingers once more slid between my thighs to insure that the dildo was inserted as far as it would go into my pussy, then lingered at my clit, stroking the swollen bud as my hips jerked upwards at the touch. He slowly got to his feet and stood over me, his huge cock snapping upward as he pulled it free of my hand.

Without saying a word, he smiled and straddled my waist, kneeling above me. I could feel his heavy balls dragging against my stomach as he moved upwards. I sensed that they were full of sperm as he had not had a climax yet. He leaned forward, supporting his upper body with his arms above my head. I gazed down at his cock nestled between my tits, the swollen, purple already leaking a small drop of pre-cum.

Instinctively, I cupped my tits with my hands and pushed the soft flesh up and around the shaft of his cock, wrapping my tits around it. Jake started fucking my tits very slowly at first. It created almost a hypnotic effect on me as I watched the swollen head disappear then reappear between my tits, looking similar to a one-eyed monster, rearing up before my eyes. Jakes strokes were getting longer and the swollen head was leaving a slick trail of pre-cum from my tits to my chin. On about every other stroke, Jake would push it higher and I would lick the sensitive gland with my tongue. Several times I tried to suck it into my mouth, but Jake would always pull it away from me.

The dildo and vibe was having the desired effect on my pussy and ass-hole as I was in a constant state of arousal. It would only take a few strokes of my finger against my clit to bring on my climax, but I dared not to let go of my tits. Jake started making longer strokes, bringing his cock higher until I was able to suck the head into my mouth. I could feel it throb and jerk as I swirled my tongue around it, tasting the thin taste of his pre-cum as it seeped into my mouth. I was amazed at Jakes ability to control his orgasms.

Most of my previous lovers could not last very long at all, especially if I was sucking them. Jake was different, though. Well, maybe not that different, because he backed away, pulling his throbbing cock out of my mouth, holding the throbbing head just out of reach of my mouth as I watched the pre-cum being pushed out the tiny slit as it hung momentarily before dropping into my open mouth. I wanted to grab it, thrust it into my mouth and stroke, and suck on it until it yielded up the thick, warm cum that was stored in those large balls.

In the short span of time since the company event, Jake had never let me forget who was in control. From the night on the balcony to this very minute, Jake was pulling my strings like a puppet. He knew how to keep my sexual desire burning away in my mind and body. All fear of exposure were forgotten as he brought me to the pinnacles of lust, time and again, never letting me think or reason about my situation with Monty and the girls. Just as now, the vibe buzzing and stimulating the stuffed feeling the dildo brought to my pussy caused me to lick the swollen head of his prick every time it came within reach of my tongue.

"Damn! You like that cock, don't you, whore?" He sneered, wiping the dripping head against my cheeks.

"Oh, God! Jake, Yes!!! I do love it!" I moaned loudly, swiveling my head about as I tried to catch it with my lips.

Jake, still straddling my rib cage, grasped the base of his cock and started slapping the head against my tits. I cupped the fleshy sides with my hands and pushed them together, causing the nipples to be more exposed to his flailing cock. For several long moments he sat astride me, his erect cock slashing through the air, landing each time on one or the other erect nipples. It felt as if he was pounding my clit as well, so close were the sensations of my pussy and nipples. The top, soft globes of my tits were turning a bright crimson color, blending in with the darker color of my nipples and areolas. My cunt was clinching and squeezing the dildo and I groaned loudly as I thrust my hips upward, letting the orgasm roll through my body. I thought it was never going to end.

Jake continued to whip my tits and nipples with his cock until I was too weak to hold them up to his flailing prick.

"I'm not through with you yet, you slut whore!" He growled at me as he got off and pulled me into a sitting position on the sofa. The vibe and dildo were pushed even deeper into my pussy and ass-hole as my full body weight was put on them. I looked up at Jake and saw him grinning down at me.

"Ok, you cocksucking slut! Get your mouth open. You have been wanting this and I'm going to fuck your married mouth and throat good."

I had very little time to prepare as he stood before me, his legs spread on each side of mine and his throbbing prick sticking right in my face. I felt his hands grasp my head and pull it forward, his cock glancing off my cheek. Quickly, I reached out and grabbed the shaft, aiming the purple head at my mouth. I only had time to take a quick breath before I felt it bump against the opening to my throat. I relaxed a little bit as Jake started a slower and gentler pace. I was able to feel the swollen head lodge against my throat opening and my tongue bathe the shaft and my lips clamp around the head, flicking my tongue rapidly against it.

Jake started a steady rhythm sawing his cock in and out of my mouth. Gradually he would pick up speed, slamming the swollen head right into my throat opening. I put my hands on his hips to try and stop him from going so deep but his hands on my head were too powerful. Several times, he stopped moving his cock, holding the throbbing head where it was blocking my throat. I was only able to breathe through my nose and the air made a hissing noise in my ears as I began to breathe harder. Soon he pick up the pace, gripping my head firmly between both hands and began driving his throbbing cock deeper and deeper.

Into the very opening for my throat, then out, pulling the spit and slobbers out were they ran down my chin and dripped stringy and wet on my tits. Had he not been holding me so tight, I'm sure I would have fallen off the sofa. Using my hands on his hips, I balanced myself against the thrusting cock, gasping a quick breath of air on each outward stroke. I felt his ass muscles tense, and then his hips shot forward, burying his cock completely in my throat. I gagged but there was no room. My throat was completely blocked with his raging prick. I felt his coarse pubic hair flatten my nose and his balls swing against my chin and faintly I felt the shaft swell and throb as he shot the thick, heavy cum into my throat.

Jake hesitated, and a second stringy shot erupted into my throat. Then he pulled back out and I felt the next shot of cum squirt against the roof of my mouth. I took a quick, deep breath and tried to relax my throat muscles as the huge shaft ploughed into my throat again.

With my nose flattened against his pubic bone and his spurting cock throbbing in my throat, I felt a wave of panic flow through me. I could not breathe. I began to struggle, and Jake backed off a little allowing me to get a quick gasp of air. Then it was slammed in and out so rapidly his pounding hips were just a blur. Spit and cum mixed and drooled out of my battered mouth as he continued his assault on my mouth and throat. Then he slammed my nose and chin into his crotch and held me there as his cock squirted and jerked, pumping his cum down my throat. The buzz of my vibe was driving me closer to another orgasm and I relaxed my throat muscles so I wasn't struggling so much. I expected Jake to pull back to give me another chance to breathe, but instead I heard a roaring in my ears and saw the little stars starting to explode behind my eyes. The intense orgasm hit me, causing my body to convulse, and the exploding stars to disappear into the darkness.

I am not sure how long I was unconscious, but slowly the light grew behind my eyes and I realized that I was gasping for breath as Jake continued to grasp my head and support me from toppling over. Finally, I was able to focus my eyes and saw his semi-erect cock covered the full length with cum and mucus from my throat and mouth. I had heard of breath depravation during sex and that was the only explanation I could think of for my moments of unconsciousness. Still groggy from my ordeal, Jake allowed me to lie down on the sofa again and regain my composure. As I lay there, I became aware of the state I was in. From my chin to my stomach, I was covered with stringy webs of cum and mucus, most of it covering the top slopes of my tits and nipples. The steady buzz of my vibe continued to stimulate the large dildo still lodged in my quivering pussy.

After a few minutes had passed, Jake extended his hand and helped me to my feet. The dildo started to slip out of my cunt, but I quickly covered it with my hand and with Jake helping me, I walked clumsily to the bathroom. I stood quietly as Jake adjusted the shower. He stepped aside and let me enter the shower first, then he moved in behind me. The warm stinging spray stimulated my nipples as it washed away the remnants of our sexual activities. Jake lathered up my back and ass cheeks, removing the vibe and dildo as I spread my legs and bent slightly forward. His hands continued to rub and rinse away the soapy water from my ass-hole and pussy. It was a bit of relief to be rid of the buzzing vibe and dildo, but there was also a sense of emptiness between my thighs.

Jake turned me around to face him and again covered my body with the cleansing soap, his hands squeezing, molding my tits to his hands, tweaking my sensitive nipples until they stood hard and erect against his hands. His soapy hands soon found their way to my crotch, his fingers spreading my pussy lips apart and his long fingers probing into the soft, pink flesh. I could not stop the pleasurable moan as he rinsed away the soapy suds, his fingers dragging slowly back and forth against my swollen clit as I stood there with my legs spread wide, quivering as he smiled at my obvious arousal.

Jake handed me the soap and I know that it was my turn to wash him. He turn his back to me and I soaped him up and down, trailing my fingers between his ass-cheeks like he did mine, feeling the puckered ring of his ass-hole clinch tighter as if to prevent my finger tip from entering. Then he turned to face me, smiling at me, as I began soaping up his shoulders and chest. I was struck by the contrast between Jake and Monty's physical appearance. Jake's chest and stomach was covered with thick, dark hair, a thin strip continued down his lower stomach where it merged with the thick bushy clump of his pubic hair. Jake's skin tone was also much darker than Monty's.

I felt a twinge of guilt as I wrapped my soapy hands around Jake's large cock, stroking the limber shaft. The guilt was because I was mentally comparing Jake's cock with Monty's cock. Nature had given Monty an average, but definitely adequate cock, and I really had no complaints about it, but Jakes cock was awesome to see and feel. The veins spiraling up the shaft gave it a rugged look and it definitely spread my cunt wider and went deeper into my cuntal pouch. Shaking my head to clear those thoughts of Monty and Jake, I worked my hands around the cock shaft and cupped and rolled his balls around. Jake pulled me to him kissing me deeply, as the water rinsed away the soapy residue from our naked bodies.

As the last of the hot water flowed through the pipes, the cold water hit us with the realization that it was time to get dried off. Laughing, Jake slapped my ass-cheeks soundly, making me squeal as I darted across the room for a towel. Jake watched me as I dried myself, grinning as I toweled the water off my back and shoulders. I was very aware of him staring at my breasts as they swung back and forth with my movements. The cold water of the shower had caused my areola's to pucker up, which caused my nipples to harden and extend out farther than normal. Of course, I was also watching the intimate movements of Jake as he ran the towel around his crotch, lifting his cock and balls.

When we were finished I wrapped the towel around me, covering my tits and body like a sarong, and Jake wrapped his towel about his waist. This was not for modesty sake, but for warmth until the moisture had completely dried from our bodies. As I was not in my home, I followed Jake into the kitchen and together we prepared soup and sandwiches for lunch and a bottle of beer. When we were finished, we put away the dishes and returned to the sofa in the living area. Jake threw off our towels and we cuddled on the sofa for several minutes, gradually building up our sexual desires.

Between kissing, sucking on my tits, and fingering my pussy, Jake had me all juicy and ready to fuck. I knelt between his legs and sucked his cock until it was hard and throbbing. He allowed me to straddle his hips and as he held his cock upright, I sat down on it, moaning delightedly as it slipped easily between my slippery pussy lips. Several times as I was approaching orgasm, Jake would stop me and we would change positions.

During the afternoon, I was treated to several smaller climaxes; But Jake would not give me the rough, cunt-battering orgasm that I enjoyed. He would want to change positions each time it seemed that his climax was immanent. It dawned on me that he was trying to withhold his orgasm as he had done earlier. I took comfort in the fact that he would pound my pussy to an earth shaking orgasm, before the day was over. Several times I was urged to use the dildo or vibe while Jake directed my movements. It was kind of thrilling to expose myself in such a lewd manner. As the time ticked away, Jake went into the kitchen and returned with one of the empty long-neck beer bottles, telling me to see how much of it I could take in my pussy.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12