A Company Affair Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

It was close to an hour before Jake arrived, and I ran to the door to admit him. I stood quietly before him as he surveyed my nakedness. Although Jake was dressed, I could still see him standing there, as he was yesterday, nothing hiding his enormous cock and balls. I felt my cunt muscles tighten and my nipples harden as he reached for me, kissing me, and running his large strong hands over my breasts and ass. For some reason, the words that I had rehearsed about ending the affair was forgotten until I realized the front door was still wide open.

Embarrassed at my reaction to him, I shut the door after I quickly glanced out to see if we had been observed by anyone and closed the door. Jake just smiled in his usual know-it-all manner, and continued to roll my sensitive nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, stretching my tits as far as possible. I placed my hands on his hips intending to push him away, but I lost my nerve and submitted to his touch and kisses. I could feel the bulge starting to rise in his pants as he pulled my hips tighter to him, his tongue working into my mouth dancing with my own tongue.

All at once, he released me and stepped back, pulling at his shirt. I hesitated only a moment, before reaching for his fly. The belt and zipper were quickly opened and as gravity did its work on his pants the huge erection continued to rise with each beat of his heart. I knelt before him helping to remove his shoes and pants. By the time he was undressed, I silently watched his huge cock throb and pump the blood into the swollen length, the veins bulging as the prick reached an impressive 45 degree angle. I reached out and grasped his balls in both hands, rolling them about in their huge wrinkly sac. I felt his hands on my head, urging me closer and my mouth opened and captured the swollen purple head and swirled my tongue around it. The thin, clear juice of his pre-cum coated my tongue as I drew him deeper into my mouth.

Jake let me suck and play with his rigid cock for a few minutes, but soon he was ready to cum, so he pushed me away and lifted me to my feet. We embraced tightly and his cock pressed into my stomach. His hands clutched my ass-cheeks, lifting me off my feet. I spread my legs and circled them around his hips, gripping him and lifting my ass higher until I felt his cock slip past my pubic bone. As I relaxed and lowered my ass, I felt the blunt tip spread my pussy lips. As Jake lowered me further, the soreness of my pussy was forgotten as his cock sank deeper and deeper inside me. Soon I was impaled on the huge prick; much like a coat hangs on a wall peg. Jakes hands continued to bounce me up and down as he walked about the house.

With our deep kisses and tongue sucking I felt the desire building in the pit of my stomach. The intense sensation seemed to go on forever as my cunt clutched and quivered around his massive hard-on. He rapidly fucked my clinching cunt until I was hanging from his cock and arms much as a girl holds her rag doll. Breathing heavily, I hung from his neck and hips, content with his hard penis supporting a lot of my weight. The base of his cock was pressed tightly against my clit. Jake carried me into the family room where we sat down on the sofa, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

God! It felt wonderful and took so little effort to keep the sensations flowing from my cunt to his cock. With each climax, my cunt would clinch and quiver around his prick, drawing sighs and moans from me as he kissed and sucked on my tits. His words of slut, bitch, whore, cocksucker, and ass licker was like words of encouragement to me.

After I had exhausted myself on his cock. I relaxed, just savoring the tingling, full feeling that was in my cunt. As I lay my head on his shoulder, He asked what I wanted to say to him. My determination of this morning has somehow slipped away. Regrouping my thoughts as quickly as I could, I told him that I wanted to end our affair.

"What for?" He asked, angrily.

I gave him my reasons, being afraid of getting caught, and all the trouble that it would cause. I was trying to prevail on his good side. I did not want to use threatening tactics unless I had to. Now that the subject had been broached, I was determined to go ahead with it. Although, I was not prepared for his wrath.

"You stupid, fucking bitch!" He roared. "You have the nerve to tell me that you want to end this affair while you are sitting on my cock? You never had it so good. I know you are a slut, but I like sluts, especially married sluts and I'm not about to let you get away with just taking from me when it suits your fancy."

"But, Jake. Be reasonable. You know that there are laws concerning sexual harassment. You do not want to go there, do you?" I asked, trying to dislodge his cock from my pussy.

"Do you?" He growled, holding me fast to his crotch. "You will have to prove that you were forced into it against your will, and you cannot prove that. I will say it was your idea."

"You can't prove anything either!" I replied bravely, still trying to get off his cock. "My word is as good as yours is, and courts tend to believe the women more."

"Yes, that is true, but still your family will wonder about it. You will have a hard time explaining it to them." He said.

"I know, Jake! That is why I'm trying to talk sense about it. I made the mistake of letting you fuck me that night, but we can still be friends and nobody will be hurt." I tried to be friendly.

All at once, he pushed me backwards. I landed on the floor with a thump, my legs swinging about wildly as his cock was jerked out of my cunt. He got up and stood over me angrily. I was afraid that he was going to hit me, but he just stood there, his hard cock bobbing up and down with his movements. Fear made me keep still and after several seconds Jake turned and walked to his clothing in the other room. I watch him bend down and pick up his pants. I thought I had won the debate, but he returned to stand over me as I cowered on the floor before him. In his hand he had a video tape and a small envelope.

A new fear gripped me as I watched him drop the envelope before me and then he inserted the video into the VCR. He picked up the remote and returned to me.

"You fucking cocksucker! How dare you challenge me! You are a married slut whore and deserve to be treated as such." Somehow his words chilled me, making me want to re-think my strategy.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me roughly to my knees. Although his cock had softened a bit, it was still hard enough to separate my lips and glide easily to the back of my throat. I was sure that he was going to thrust it so deep into my mouth that I would not be able to breathe. His strokes got longer and I felt his cock slide into my throat, completely blocking my airway. I struggled to get away from the choking effect and Jake let me go, his cock glistening with pre-cum, and my spit. He knelt beside me as I cowered on the floor, breathing rapidly. He grabbed me and spun me around until I was facing the TV on my hands and knees. Slapping at my thighs, he made me spread my legs and then I felt him move between them.

With both hands around my hips, he lifted my ass up and sank the entire length of his cock into my ass-hole with one mighty thrust. I screamed in pain as the enormous prick surged into my anus. He sat back on his heels and adjusted my ass to his cock. He reached forward with one hand and caught my hair, pulling me backward. When he was satisfied with our position, I heard the TV click on and the VRC start its whirring sound.

"Now, watch this movie, Bitch. Then tell me that you want to stop the affair." He gloated, pressing his cock deeper into my ass-hole.

I could do nothing but watch because he was holding my head and then I saw the screen come to life and a naked woman was running from a van, her tits swinging, and a thin robe doing little to hide her nakedness. All at once, she stopped, returned to the van, removed the robe, and tossed it inside. As she moved forward this time she was completely naked and appeared to have a dildo and a vibe in each hand. She disappeared as the screen faded to black. I moaned loudly and started crying as I recognized the woman. It was me.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers
12