A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,978 Followers

I was not in an arguing mood. Besides this was partly in the name of Uncle Sam and I've always thought of myself as patriotic.

As the mellow sounds of Stan Getz floated across the room, I reached up and started to undo the long zipper on the back of Katrina's little black dress. While I was doing that she was slowly pulling my necktie off and then unbuttoning my white button-down collar shirt. Steam was rising from our bodies.

We reached a point where she shrugged the dress forward and it fell down her arms, leaving her almost naked from the waist up except for a lacy bra that was doing little to hide Katrina's 36C assets. I rapidly disposed of the bra. We came together again in our 'dance;' Katrina rubbed her naked breasts across my chest, apparently enjoying the feeling of the thin crop of chest hair I'd cultivated there over the years.

For a long time we looked in each other's eyes, searching for meaning, love and understanding. We swayed gently back and forth in time to the music -- our hips pushed together. There were frequent kisses. After a few minutes, Katrina stepped away and let her dress shimmy down her long legs to the floor. She kicked it to the side with one of her spike-heeled pumps. Now I could appreciate the full length of those legs, their perfect toned shape right up to the small thong she was wearing, and how they were cloaked in the dark shaded nylons with lace at the tops leaving an alluring band of skin between their tops and the thong.

She reached for my belt and slowly undid all the connections holding my pants on my half-naked body. Soon they joined her dress in the corner along with my underwear, shoes and socks and her thong, shoes and stockings. We continued our dance, now finding even greater pleasure as we rubbed our naked bodies together, appreciating the skin-on-skin contact as our chests and legs made contact with each other.

I knelt before her and leaned in and ran my tongue up her thigh toward her trimmed pubic hair. I felt Katrina shudder as I did this; I repeated the gesture on the other leg -- then went back and forth, slowly getting closer to her slit.

Finally, I aimed my tongue at her moist pussy. Already I could smell her aroma. I knew what she would taste like from that lush odor of sex and seduction. I couldn't resist if I'd wanted to. My first foray into her nest produced a long moan; she reached and clutched my head to her -- spreading her legs slightly to afford me greater access.

"Oh, my God David. You're wonderful. Don't stop. Don't stop. Do me. Bring me off. Make me climax. Oh, I am soooooo yours tonight ... Oh, Don't stop." She just kept talking her mantra as my tongue found an increasing number of points of interest.

Katrina climaxed. It was an amazing event, first because her breathing stopped as her back arched away from me; second, because she reached down and clutched my face to her well-slathered pussy, she ejaculated a small amount of girl juice into my face -- it also ran down her legs. She finally emitted a long, low-pitched wail: "Oooooooooooh" -- then released me and fell backwards so she was sitting on the bed shaking her head in disbelief.

She pulled me to her. "Oh you dear man, THAT was mind blowing." She leaned into me and kissed me, her hands searching and then finding my hardening rod. As we kissed she fondled and jerked me around, feeling me harden.

"I want you inside me ... NOW," she insisted. She hitched herself up the bed and pulled me with her. When she was content with her position, she spread her legs and pulled my cock to the entrance to her vagina. I pushed into her, burying only an inch of my cock before pulling back out. I pushed in again, this time adding a fraction of an inch to my penetration. Katrina was raising her hips to make me go deeper, yet I resisted. I pulled out and then inserted again, adding only a further fraction to my depth; and again ... and again.

I continued in this manner, managing most of the time to avoid sinking too deep into her until I was ready. Finally I worked my way to full penetration, the mushroom head of my cock nesting next to her cervix as I rested at full depth against her body. I was harder than steel. Katrina was panting again and close to another orgasm if I was reading her correctly.

"Let yourself go," I whispered to her as I started to thrust in and out of her glorious warmth.

On my fourth long stroke into her cunt she spasmed again. She wrapped her legs around my body and pulled me into her tightly, stopping my motion with her full body hug. She went motionless for thirty seconds and then recovered, kissing me passionately as we paused. "Oh my God, David. I may never leave this bed. Oh, do some more of that ... those ... this." She pushed her body into mine again.

I picked up where I'd left off, doing long slow strokes -- pulling out until just the ridged head of my cock was held by her pussy lips and then slowly pushing back to full depth in her magnificent body. Each time, she moaned and arched to meet my penetration. After a while I stepped up the pace. I held myself above her, arms locked, so I could look at her -- study her face, her expressions, see how the passion affected her. She reached up so lovingly and caressed my face and neck. She was watching the same expressions on me.

"Cum in me," she finally said. "Shoot every drop you have to give deep into me. I want your cum." I dropped and kissed her, running my tongue around her lips and face. I sped up my thrusting and she acknowledged by using her legs to urge me faster and deeper into her body.

The course was set. A few moments later I whispered to her, "I'm cuming." I pounded into her, our bodies rubbing together in that luxurious feeling of intercourse. I could feel my semen start its journey through my ducts, speeding towards my cock head, creating pleasure every inch as it sped towards her pussy. Then I ejaculated into her body. Already my body was arched and I had thrust as deep into her tunnel as I could, my deposits leaving my body at the doorstep to her womb.

Of course, she was cuming at the same time. Her upper body was arched off the bed completely -- an act that pushed her groin firmly into my body, ensuring deep penetration. The pleasure washed over her and I heard the moan from her yet again: "Ooooooooooh God." I was grunting with each jet of cum that left my body. Somehow I remembered to breath in all this, although with some difficulty.

I collapsed onto her body. We were both now drenched in the sweat of our lovemaking. Our bodies smelled of sex -- a wonderful aroma that pleased my nostrils. I rolled us to our sides so I wouldn't weigh too heavily on her and we could both use our hands and stroke each other. We did -- we stroked and smoothed each other, remaining coupled together -- my cock still deep in her vagina. Our groins were especially wet and moist from the leak of pre-cum and fluids around the area. Our kisses seemed more intimate than before as well, yet we were more superficial for a few moments as we caught our breaths.

The radio was still on and the jazz still mellow and romantic. I remember a romantic NancyWilson piece playing as I started to make oral love to Katrina's breasts, something our rush to couple hadn't really allowed me to do. Katrina was very responsive and I think that if she hadn't stopped me I could have given her another orgasm that way.

The erotic stimulus of loving her breasts, being able to see her entire naked body next to mine and still impaled on my shaft, plus a long dry spell at home worked together to make me hard again after only a few moments. Thus, after we'd been working at 'after play' with each other for fifteen or twenty minutes, I started to slowly thrust into her tunnel again. She questioned my actions but responded as we lay side by side. I kissed her passionately.

After my tentative thrust proved to be legitimate, Katrina said softly, "Let me be on top this time. I want to make love to you this time." She rolled us so I was on my back, and without breaking our coupling pulled her knees up beside my body so she could ride me and, as she demonstrated a few minutes later, be in control of the situation.

The low light in the far corner of the room shed a beautiful soft glow over Katrina's body. I hardened just at the sight of her kneeling over my prone form. Her tousled dark hair hung down over the two of us, her ringlets falling on my face and chest when she lowered herself to kiss or lick me. The light highlighted her high angular cheekbones, physical characteristics that enhanced the beauty of her face. She stared at me, watching, with her big full green eyes. She had full lips that, like mine, were not used to the beating we were subjecting them to.

Katrina had a long slender neck that allowed me to see the muscles and tendons as she moved. I noted she was in good shape and well toned as well. Beneath that beautiful neck there was a smooth and flawless chest swollen with two magnificent orbs of flesh that were topped with large areolas and erect nipples -- erect mostly because of my sucking and licking on them for the past quarter-hour. Beneath those, Katrina's flawless skin led to her flat abs, again visibly flexing as we thrust into each other.

Then there was our coupling. I could lie on my back and look down between us, between the smooth arches of her legs, and see where my cock penetrated into her body. I could watch her neatly trimmed pussy slide up and down my shaft -- my visual observations matched to the wild sensations I was feeling through my cock and body. I marveled at the transition from her abdomen to her pussy, the lips that pulled away from her body as I extracted and then contracted again as I thrust into her. I could see the fluids -- our fluids -- oozing over my cock, coating it with lubrication so that our union would be more pleasurable and more likely to be repeated.

Katrina came forward and let her hair float down my chest; I pulled her forward into a soul kiss. We both wanted to consume each other, yet save one another for another day -- another encounter.

Katrina talked to me, "I want us to cum together again. I liked that. I want the rest of your man juice deep in my cunt. I like being on top; I like you looking at my body. My body was put on this planet for you to look at -- to make you harder so you can fuck me better while you look at me. Look at how my breasts sway and jiggle as I fuck you -- do you like that? Don't you like it when you can suck on my breasts and feel your cock in my cunt at the same time." She went on and on, each sentence inspiring me to harden and to thrust into her. She was calling forth the last of my cum from deep in my body.

She was successful and I let her know when I was seconds from arrival. I could feel the signals from deep within. In my mind it was when my fluid first surged into the ducts that carry it towards the external world. A wave of pleasure starts from deep within and builds. Next I knew the entire orgasm washed over me and I exploded upwards into Katrina's body. She was already arched over me, her breathing stopped as she savored her state of ecstasy.

As the waves of pleasure passed from us, she fell into me -- showering me with kisses and smiles. "Oh, we are going to have such fun together," she said. "This may be the best time of my life -- just even tonight." She smiled and ran her tongue into my mouth.

We lay together for a long time, wide-awake, just enjoying the further sensations of our contact with one another.

Around midnight Katrina got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the shower come on for a while then she appeared naked again in the bath doorway. She came to me and kissed me again. She dressed, came and kissed me one last time; she said, "Until Milan," and then quietly slipped out the door -- pulling it tightly behind her.

I slept fitfully, on the one hand reliving our complete erotic encounter over several times and on the other integrating what had just happened into the rest of my life.

In morning I caught a flight for London.

*****

The month passed quickly. I was back in our Boston Office for most of the month. I had a couple of short trips, ostensibly to give seminars. In fact, I spent two days with The Company in Florida receiving scuba training and a couple of days in Langley, Virginia, getting an overview of the political situation across Europe and Asia.

I saw Kyle during my time Stateside and he verified all that Katrina had told me. He also told me I was to bring my tuxedo with me to Milan and thereafter on all trips. He said I should expect to do some serious socializing on many of my trips, emphasizing that some of the people I met would eventually be our key "contacts."

The family and I spent the long Memorial Day weekend in Maine before I left for the week in Italy. We had a nice weekend until the kids started to fight hook, tooth and claw with one another; eventually we had to separate them with one sitting in the front seat as I drove and the other with Stacy in the backseat. The weekend did little to enhance our relationship.

I had a red-eye TWA flight into Malpensa airport - outside Milan, and then a taxi ride into the posh downtown section. I checked in at the Grand Hotel Et de Milan and was escorted up to their Superior Suite. The hotel staff was expecting me, and the fawning and doting on my every need was apparent from the time I walked in the door. I noted in the room that Katrina's luggage was already present in the room but there was no sign of the beautiful woman.

I stretched out on the king-size bed to nap -- red eyes had that affect on me. Two hours later I awoke with a warm woman snuggled in behind me and holding me close to her taut body. Katrina kissed my eyes open and looked at me endearingly. "I was wondering when you'd wake up. I've been here an hour and all you've done is snore. Just like a man." She hopped from the bed, adjusting her casual skirt and top as she did.

"Oh, I feel so groggy. I know I've got to get up or else the jet lag will be worse. I even took some melatonin too." I stumbled into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face to wake up.

Katrina got me out of the hotel, dressed in casual togs. She walked me a few short blocks to the Cathedral or Duomo, a beautiful structure with the most intricate spires and statuary on it. I was notably impressed, particularly that the Duomo's construction started in the 1300s. Americans really have no sense of history yet. We sat in the Duomo Square and talked.

"You and I are going to be a couple for The Company -- a month ago we discovered one another through a friend in London and a cocktail party we both attended at her flat," Katrina announced. "We will be perceived by many of our contacts as a pair who are serious about each other." She looked up at me from her veiled eyes and added, "That's not entirely untrue, you know?" I kissed the palm of her hand then wrapped her hand around my kiss.

She smiled at me and went on, "To the public I am your mistress and a well-to-do interior designer that has clients throughout Europe. Sometimes we accompany each other on our trips, such as this one. I actually have a meeting at a fashion house and a top-end interior design firm this afternoon. You will be in training while I am gone." She gestured towards a four-story building across the plaza. "You will go there at one o'clock -- the door by the corner there," she pointed. "They will recognize you. Wear what you have on; they're probably watching us right now. They'll work with you until five or five-thirty. I'll meet you back in the room around six or so. We have dinner plans and then we're going to La Scala -- I hope you like opera; we have a box for Romeo and Juliet. It starts at eight. Black tie." I nodded.

She went on, "There will be another couple in the opera box. The man is Colonel Ivan Rostofsky of the Soviet Army. The woman is his mistress -- Alyana Kursoff. They are both here on holiday from Moscow for the Opera and to see Milan. He may suspect your dual role, but you will not be anything other than a very successful young executive for now. We will not be seeing them other than at the theater tonight; although we might get together with them for dinner or another occasion later in the week. Rostofsky is working on the Soviet equivalent of our Star Wars System -- the software and systems engineering end of things on their entire missile defense. We hope he'll become a valuable asset in the future."

"What does Alyana do?" I asked.

"Purportedly she's an artist with her works in demand. I have only seen two of her things and I was impressed. She does have talent but I don't know how much she does or sells."

"And how do we know them?"

"Ah," she said. "I met Alyana when I was redoing a penthouse in her building in Prague. We struck up a friendship. That was two years ago. These things take time. When she's not with Rostofsky in Moscow, she spends time painting in her studio in Prague. He goes there some weekends to be with her." She paused as a street vendor tried to sell us some watches but moved on when we shook our heads negatively at him. "She is well traveled. I had cocktails with the two of them about three months ago in Berlin. Since then we've talked a couple of times, the last call planning tonight's rendezvous at the opera."

"Well," I said, "I hope I don't screw anything up."

"Just be yourself," she said with a kiss and a hug.

At one o'clock, after our continental lunch, I walked in the doorway of the building Katrina had pointed out to me. A young woman behind the desk nodded to me and indicated in English strongly flavored with Italian that I was to follow her. She escorted me into a locker room and indicated I should change and put on a martial arts kimono outfit she presented me with. I did.

Ten minutes later a young Asian man came and introduced himself, and gestured me into a room more appropriate for dancing, except there were mats on the floor that indicated it was, today at least, a martial arts training room. We spared and he taught me some chilling moves in ninety minutes. He told me to shower and change back into my casual togs for my next lesson.

I then spent another ninety minutes starting a more in-depth firearms course, going over what I'd learned in Kansas City as well as introducing me to several small weapons I hoped I'd never have to use due to their clearly lethal nature. Their practice range was two-levels below the street and well soundproofed. I shot about a hundred rounds as my lesson continued and my instructor critiqued my shooting style.

The last hour of the day was spent in a briefing about the Russian missile defense project and Soviet politics, including a run down on then General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev. By five, I realized how important my work was really going to be. I was going to be far more than just a simple courier of routine memos between low-level people. I was expected to be a major source of information to Uncle Sam about Soviet defenses. How could I do this and play at my consulting work?

The room was empty when I got back to the hotel. I was starved and called room service and ordered up a cheeseburger in my fractured Italian. I wasn't entirely sure what I'd get. I also got a salad for Katrina in case she wanted something to eat before we went out. I dozed on the sofa until room service arrived, ate my burger, and dozed again. Katrina came back just after six, appreciated my ordering something for her and wolfed down the equivalent of a Cobb Salad.

"Well, what can we do for an hour?" she asked, looking devilish at me.

"I can think of many things. Do you have anything on your mind?"

"Ooooh yes," she said as she approached me unzipping her long skirt. "I have missed you -- my lover -- for a whole month. Now we are going to have a very rushed making love session. Tonight, after the opera, you will take longer and be more sensual with me than you will for the next hour."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,978 Followers