A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

"Are those instructions straight from The Company?" I asked with a smile as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Oh, yes," she said. "You have to do exactly what I tell you. No deviations. No excuses." She peeled off her blouse, draping it carefully over a sitting room chair in our suite. "The Company wants a couple 'serious' about each other -- this is what they'll get. I think they said, 'Oh fuck' too." She grinned as she undid her bra, unfurling her magnificent orbs. She rubbed them, stiffening the nipples, then aimed them at me and made little sounds as if she was launching missiles at me from them. I like playful!

I shed my shoes and socks, dropped my pants and turned in my nudity to her. She came naked into my arms, grinding her hips into mine. "Oh God. Make love to me. Here! Now!" She pulled me to the long sofa then sank to her knees as she pushed me down. Katrina inhaled my cock into her mouth and started to give my cock a unique oral experience. She bobbed her head up and down on my hard rod then sank down taking my entire length into her mouth and throat. How she didn't gag I wondered but I was not in a questioning mood. I was somewhere in earth orbit.

After a few minutes of her work, I was trying to decide how I was going to cum but Katrina settled the issue when she came up over me. She straddled my legs as I stretched them in front of me on the sofa. She reached down took my steel rod and inserted it into her pussy, sinking down slowly yet in one long stroke to absorb me totally into her lithe body. She stopped when our groins ground together, closing her eyes and obviously enjoying the fullness I created in her. Then we started moving into each other, instinct taking over our rational thinking.

We rushed. Not because of the time or our appointment but because we both wanted rapid closure to our union. We'd both missed each other in the month I'd been away -- a lot, and now was our time to rectify that situation. We slapped together, her pussy sliding up and down my stick with increasing intensity and frequency.

Finally, we came together, my jets of cum splashing into her body as her cunt ground into my body. We couldn't get close enough or kiss each other enough or touch each other enough. We had too few hands, too few pussies, and too few cocks to satisfy our lust for each other.

After we'd recovered from our short fling, we showered together washing with care all our hidden nooks and crevices. Dressed in evening attire I thought she was the prettiest woman in the world; she told me I was certainly the handsomest. We even stopped for a minute and looked at ourselves as a couple in one of the room's floor to ceiling mirrors; we both took a mental picture so we'd never forget the moment. I never have.

*****

La Scala is a magnificent and ornate building, the main part over three hundred years old. The crowd was sophisticated and rich, obviously use to their pleasures. We were the first to arrive in our box seats, however, five minutes after our arrival the curtain behind us parted and two equally attractive people joined us.

Ivan Rostofsky was a striking man in his tuxedo -- tanned skin, square jaw, close cropped hair and a military bearing. Yet in thirty seconds he destroyed my mistaken image of a Soviet Army officer for he was not only cordial, he was actually warm and friendly -- almost fun loving. This was a man I would like to have as a lifelong friend. I hoped my first impressions were not to be disappointed later.

Alyana was everything you would design into the perfect mistress if you were creating one, in fact I couldn't help but notice the striking similarity between Katrina and her. Both were tall and well built, well endowed, athletic, with faces of model quality. Alyana had dark reddish hair that verged on making her a brunette. The women hugged and greeted each other warmly, talking briefly about how it had been too long since they'd last seen each other. I sensed genuine friendship there. When introduced to me Alyana came close, brushing her breasts against me; she kissed my cheeks three times and she smelled good. Yum.

The crowd below us in the main seating finished filling the rows and the lights dimmed. We took our seats and ceased the banal small talk we were engaging in. Katrina pulled her seat close to mine and clutched my arm to her. I noticed Alyana was doing the same with Ivan. We had quickly settled on calling each other by first names rather than titles or ranks.

Even though I knew the plot, the characters, the ending, and the fact that the delivery was in a language I couldn't understand, the opera was spectacularly presented and deserved the standing ovation the audience and we gave the cast. I actually had tears in my eyes it was so well done.

At the break, we were served champagne and wine in our box. I was glad The Company was paying for this -- the box and all cost us about $2,000. Our conversation over the intermission got beyond the trivia. Ivan asked about my work and I explained my consulting work to him. He seemed impressed. He asked how I'd met Katrina and I told of our mutual friend's cocktail party in London and our rapid infatuation with each other. He provided a similar story about his connection with Alyana several years earlier. We both knew the other was married to someone else but those facts went conveniently unmentioned in an almost conspiratorial fashion.

I got Ivan to talk briefly about his work -- lo and behold he was an officer with the Soviet Army! He was evasive without seeming so. I accepted his story about heading a computer group that worked on robotics and machine control at face value. In my mind, I could easily appreciate that this was exactly what he did. He failed to mention missile trajectory analysis and intercept, but that was minor omission. Ha!

After the opera was done, we chatted briefly about the performance and then bid each other goodbye with promises to meet again, perhaps even in a few days. Katrina gave Alyana our hotel and room number and suggested dinner in two evenings. Katrina and I walked the short distance back to the Grand Hotel Et. I noticed other couples in the lobby reception area also in tuxedos and evening dress; the hotel must be a popular launching place for La Scala.

In the room, Katrina dropped her evening cape and came into my arms as soon as the door shut. Our lips met and we stood romancing each other. We were making little purring noises into each other's kisses and hugs.

Eventually I pulled down the front of Katrina's evening dress, something I'd wanted to do all night long since the cleavage of her formal attire had been tempting me all evening. I expanded the area I was loving from just her face and neck to her chest and breasts. In seconds I'd raised both her nipples to screaming erectness, using my hand roughly on her tender orbs as I enjoyed the feeling of her treasures, particularly the feeling of her erectness across my palms.

Katrina finally took the initiative. She unbuckled my pants and pushed them down, grabbing and massaging my penis in her hand. Still in her evening dress with her top exposed, she knelt and took me into her mouth again. I hardened rapidly as I watched her attentions to my shaft.

She backed us up to a mahogany sofa table, shifting a lamp to one end of the table so she had room to recline on it. She lay back across the table and hiked her dress up. I was surprised to find she wasn't wearing any underwear, not even a thong. It was now my turn to deliver her pleasure again. I dropped in front of her, inserting my tongue directly into her open vagina, adding my fingers to the mix as I became more ardent in my attempt to deliver joy to her.

I thrust my fingers in and out of her cunt at a very rapid rate with a staccato precision designed to excite and inflame. My attentions worked and she came, clutching my head and hand to her cunt as her climax washed over her. Her moans were quiet and almost sighs rather than words or sounds uttered in passion.

Then I had an idea. I pulled a small bottle of champagne from the room's small refrigerator and opened it. I moved to Katrina and dribbled some of it into her mouth. She lapped at the liquid. I let some run over her naked breasts and licked and sucked the bubbly fluid as it ran over her body. She seemed to be enjoying my ploy.

Then I took a mouthful of the liquid and again knelt before her beautiful pussy. I leaned in and injected the bubbly fluid into her cunt. As I did I could feel the bubbles expanding and tingling in my mouth. I could only imagine what they might feel like deep in her body.

Katrina exploded in a massive orgasm, ejecting the champagne from her body and pulling my head tightly to her cunt. Her body almost flew off the table her climax was so strong. Finally she said, "Oh my God, are you trying to kill me. That was the most intense feeling I've ever had."

"Do you want more?" I asked with a slightly lecherous grin.

She thought for a moment with an emerging smile on her face then said, "Yes. Yes, I do."

I took the last swallow of champagne from the small bottle and again put my mouth to her vagina and squirted the chilled, expanding bubbly liquid as deep into her body as I could.

Katrina shrieked and squeaked. She held on to me for dear life, her legs squeezing my head -- her hands clutching my head, her clit and pussy all at once. I could see the liquid oozing from her vagina and bubbling as it reached the air. I leaned in and sucked the liquid from her cunt, applying a heavy dose of tongue and sucking as I did. She orgasmed yet again with a long moan, "Oooooooooh fuuuuuuuck."

As she floated down from her high, she pulled me up to stand in front of her. I moved forward and slowly inserted my penis into her vagina, sinking in slowly and enjoying the friction of our union. We savored the fullness and tightness of the event. I could feel a few bubbles still active around my shaft.

Katrina locked eye contact with me as I thrust into her body, our foreplay with the champagne all but forgotten. She pulled one of her breasts to her mouth and tongued her own nipple, returning it to the hardness I had elicited a few moments earlier. She repeated the process on her other breast.

"Fuck me," she whispered to me. "Make love to me. Drive you cock into me."

I drove into her, pounding her pussy and enjoying the sensations and visuals of her breasts circulating across her chest in the same tempo as my thrusts into her body. I was gentle since she was still lying on the sofa table, sitting up slightly so we could kiss and she could watch me pumping back and forth into her body.

Then Katrina surprised me as she started saying dirty and erotic things to me as I thrust into her. "Would you like to fuck Alyana? Can you imagine the two of us side by side here waiting for you to fuck us? Two willing females that want your cock buried in us -- that want your cum dripping from our pussies. Imagine your cock thrusting into her cunt ... then you move over and thrust into mine ... then back in her warm pussy ... then back in me ... then ... oh shit, ... I'm going to cum again."

She succumbed quickly to her own visualizations. The sex talk pushed me over the edge; we both came. I made a few exaggerated thrusts into her body as my climax rose in my body, finally ending with deep, full-length penetrations as I sent jet after jet of semen into her lovely warm tunnel.

I could feel the muscles lining Katrina's vagina spasm and work in concert to milk my cock of every last drop of fluid as I spurt into her. Her spasms heightened my pleasure even more. Our eyes remained locked with each other's during our cums, even though our breathing stopped. Finally, we gasped to regain our breath as our climaxes passed. Katrina's eyes rolled into her head in appreciation of our moment of pleasure and she fell back against the hard polished surface.

I pulled a handkerchief from the breast pocket of my tuxedo and wiped my cock as I pulled it from her dripping pussy. I arranged the handkerchief into a pad and presented it to her; she grinned at me and then held it to her pussy as she pulled her legs together, dismounted from the table and tottered into the large bathroom off our bedroom, her dress around her mid-section. I followed, pulling my formal wear from my body and depositing it in a nearby chair. When I was naked I went to the bathroom too.

Katrina was sitting on the toilet draining herself of my cum. I went to her and pulled her dress up over her head and off of her body, leaving her naked. I pulled her up and to me. She protested slightly as I took her in my arms and carried her to the large bed in the bedroom. I positioned her in the middle and then sank down in front of her, again lapping at her pussy.

"Oh, David, are you sure you want to do that. I haven't washed yet. I'll be a mix of us -- our fluids. Your cum." She giggled and added, "Leftover champagne." I continued lapping, searching for each rivulet of fluid in her pussy. When I was through I rose and came to her. She opened her mouth and I French kissed her, thrusting my flavored tongue and spittle into her mouth. She moaned as she stroked my chest.

"My God, you're exciting," she said. "I really got a lot more than I bargained for when I signed up for you. This is tremendous." She grabbed my head and pulled me into an open kiss again. "Oh we taste so good together. I can taste myself and I can taste you. Our love juices." She thought for a minute, "Much better than champagne."

Katrina maneuvered down to my groin and inhaled my flaccid cock, this time sucking the drying fluids on it into her mouth. "Yummmmmmm," she hummed into my organ. She pulled away for a moment; "I can taste us here too. My God we taste good together." She worked me over ... and over ... and over ... and then I became hard again ... and then we were fucking again, this time in our big bed. My body again moved over her welcoming nakedness and I thrust into her, milking every sensation I could achieve from her lubricated tunnel. Katrina's legs were locked behind my back, pulling me deep into her love nest.

We moved in unison, shifting to our sides facing each other for a while so we could both watch our connection as we worked into each other and used our hands to fondle and rub one another. I reached down and massaged her clitoris after a while; Katrina had a small orgasm looking deep in my eyes.

Then we started to pound into each other again. Five minutes later Katrina whispered to me, "I'm going to explode shortly. Fuck me hard, really hard. Give me the last of your cum for today." She paused then added, "If Alyana was here, you'd give us both the last of your cum. Fuck her. Fuck me. Oooooooooooh fuck."

That thought triggered my orgasm too. This time I had to arch into her, the full pressure of my body into pushing into hers. We panted and gasped then I fell into her welcoming arms and the cushion of her large natural breasts. We rolled to our sides again and cuddled in the dim light. We remained coupled and gradually let sleep overtake us.

*****

Katrina woke me from my deep sleep about seven o'clock. "You have an all-day training session starting at eight," she said; a point I noted she'd failed to mention the evening before.

"I'm going to cut class and make love to you all day long," I muttered into my pillow, adding, "after I sleep another ten hours."

"No you're not," she said bouncing naked around on the bed so the entire bed acted like a huge trampoline. "Get up. No sex tonight unless you're up and out of here soon."

"I'll be a monk. I need to sleep," I groaned.

"No you don't," she said. The covers were stripped from my nude body and I felt her curvy body snuggle up against me. Now she was getting all lovey. She rubbed her breasts against my back. "Come on. Limited time offer -- you get to shower with me and smooth all my curves and interesting places if you get up right now."

I rolled over and pulled her to me in a kiss. Afterwards I told her, "Excuse my morning breath. Let's shower. I want to rub you all over."

She pulled me up and we showered. When I started to get more romantic notions she pushed me away; "Later tiger."

"OK ... Kat. Can I call you Kat?" I asked.

"Yes you may. It's an affectionate term coming from you and I love it. In fact, I love you." She gave me a big wet kiss with a big smile then exited the shower leaving me to finish up. I realized I hadn't heard those words in a long time -- a long, long time.

*****

I walked through the door of the mysterious training facility exactly at eight a.m. I noticed there was nothing outside the building that identified its purpose or affiliation. It was just an ordinary office building that fit in with the architecture surrounding the square it was on. The same receptionist escorted me to the door of the locker room with the same instructions as the day before.

At mid-day over lunch in Duomo Square with my martial arts instructor, I was thinking of how I'd describe this day to my wife, Stacy: "Well, two hours in the morning were spent warming up with body hardening exercises, learning the kill zones on a person's body and then practicing them and learning defenses against them; followed by two hours learning how to take apart and reassemble an AK-47 assault rifle blindfolded and then firing about a hundred rounds on a secret underground firing range in the middle of Milan. How was your morning, Honey?" I laughed out loud to myself; Wan Suh, my instructor, gave me a funny look.

After lunch I spent another hour of martial arts training, followed by an hour of introductory Russian (I now had to learn the language), an hour about Soviet defenses and their military, and my first hour about knives and knife fighting. At the end of the day, much to my surprise I was ushered into a room with a secure video conference link in it; Kyle was waiting to talk to me. He said he was just touching base and letting me know that he had received some nice reports about my progress in both training and fitting into The Company. Overall it was a short call that made me appreciate the sore muscles I had from my workout sessions earlier in the day.

Katrina (Kat to those that loved her) was waiting for me in the hotel room, reading a paperback book about Russian history -- in Russian. I was impressed. Over dinner I learned that she spoke five languages fluently, including her native German and English. She also shared a little about her growing up, education and how she became affiliated with The Company. She explained that most people in The Company veil their past; they don't want anyone to be able to pick up a trail that could perhaps lead to their untimely end during an assignment or perhaps threats or blackmail through a family member. She explained that she was normally that way but because of our emerging relationship, she was being more open with me.

I found out she'd been married for four years in her early twenties but the two had rapidly grown apart, particularly in their politics. She'd joined The Company after that, in part looking for something more exciting to do with her life.

After dinner she led me on a walk around the City, in particular around The Galleria -- a multi-level, glass topped, shopping mall in the center of Milan. It was lively, noisy, musical, entertaining and full of interesting shops. I was surprised to learn it had been built in the nineteenth century, and here I thought Americans had invented the shopping mall.

Our walk eventually brought us back to the hotel where we retired for the night and made sweet love to one another. After our session we cuddled together savoring the passion and the tenderness we'd shown to one another.

During our lovemaking she'd again invoked the image of me fucking Alyana. I asked her if that thought excited her too and she said, "Oh most definitely. I like sex in case you didn't notice. I'm probably bisexual, at least if the right woman comes along. She tempts me. To tell you the truth, he does too -- Rostofsky; plus knowing that the two of them are in an illicit relationship makes them even sexier to me. Does this bother you?"

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers