A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

"No, quite the contrary," I responded. "Alyana is a ... dish. I'd love to try her some time but I find I'm much more interested in you and making you happy. I'm very happy the way our relationship is developing. I don't insist on exclusivity -- I guess I can't; I mean I'm not that way so why should I expect you to be."

"There may be a little more to this than meets the eye," Kat said quietly. "Sex is a powerful tool in the work we do, perhaps more than the most powerful weapons we have. You are sexy -- sexier than Rostofsky. Alyana was attracted to you; I saw how she watched you. This may be a way to open the relationship with those two. It's just an option."

She went on, "And, just because it's a tool for us to use doesn't mean that our feelings for one another need to change. In fact, I will guard against that." She snuggled into my naked shoulder; "I'm really falling for you -- hard. I guess I'm allowed that freedom in how I work." She turned and pulled my head to her and we kissed again. I was speechless that this beautiful woman liked me.

I had a lot to think about as I drifted off to sleep with Katrina nestled on my chest.

*****

Wednesday morning Kat woke me with a glorious blowjob. I nestled into the disarray of the bed covers and enjoyed the entire event, savoring her licking up one side and down the other, her fondling of my rigid pole, and finally watching how she could make my entire rod disappear down her throat while she licked my sack with her tongue.

I whispered to her, "Come over me -- let me be 'in' you." She shook her head as she maintained contact with me. Eventually, she rose and said, "No, this morning is just yours. I'll claim my time later." She grinned and slithered down my pole again.

Eventually, while I was deep in her mouth, I fired off a massive orgasm that filled her mouth and throat with my cum. On purpose, she allowed the tiniest rivulet of cum of dribble down her chin. She swallowed then came and we French kissed. I was on cloud nine.

"Come on, get up," she finally said with enthusiasm. "We have appointments to keep and miles to go before we sleep. The dress this morning is business attire."

We dropped Katrina's evening dress and my tuxedo off at the concierge for dry cleaning on the way out of the hotel in the morning. It seems both had champagne and pussy juice all over them.

An hour later I met Lucio Giovanni, the chief information officer for Montedison Chemical Company. A smartly dressed Kat waited for me in the lobby of the huge office building where their corporate offices were housed. Lucio was a total gentleman and a gracious host to our initial meeting. After we'd talked and I'd listened to his issues in the company, I made some suggestions and he agreed to some consulting work to take place in his group as well as a two-day seminar for the company executives. He called in several other associates and we worked out the dates and details. Now I could return home having actually sold some consulting work.

I rejoined Kat just before lunch and we taxied back to the hotel, changed into casual clothes, grabbed a quick lunch at a little bistro (at her instruction), and then we had to go to another one of her mystery 'appointments'. I was expecting another round in the building off Duomo Square but she surprised me.

She led me back to the hotel but rather than enter she talked to a valet who disappeared while we waited on the sidewalk. A minute later a silver turbo-charged Porsche 911 Carrera pulled up to the curb. The valet hopped out and held the door for Katrina as she got into the driver's seat. Amazed at the car, let alone her 'surprise', I got into the vehicle and we began our exit from the City.

Kat was a skilled driver -- aggressive yet cautious in the heavy traffic around the City. As we got out on the A4, the equivalent of the autobahn, she opened the car up, routinely rolling through traffic at over a hundred miles an hour -- or rather almost two-hundred kilometers per hour. On the outskirts of Novara, Italy, she took an exit and headed south in the rolling hills near that town, a few more turns and she pulled into a gated driveway. She had an access card that opened the gate; after she drove through she waited until the gate was secure again then proceeded.

At the end of the winding drive, the land opened up and I saw not only a mansion of immeasurable beauty but also, to one side, a large oval test track with several cars whipping around the twists and turns in the middle of it.

"This is your afternoon of driving school," she explained. "You think you know how to drive. Well, you don't. You might by six o'clock. I'm actually here for a refresher. Come on, we'll get you set up."

Four hours later I was dripping with sweat after my session with Guido. He started by having me just drive around the town for thirty minutes while he evaluated my driving techniques and approach. Then we were back in a small classroom beside the track and he critiqued my skills, and talked about evasive techniques and the things I was going to learn how to do: drifting, J-turns and intentional spins in my own car, spinning and dumping another car, right-seat driving, and shooting from a vehicle. He said he'd wait until the next time for a few other maneuvers such as jumps, rolls and some other advanced subjects. Then we were on the track with me wearing a helmet with a headset in it and Guido yelling from beside the track through the headset in my ear: "Brake! Turn! Brake! Gas! Floor it! Twist! Reverse! Throttle! Drift! Slide! Turn!" I'm not sure I did any of the exercises well, but by six o'clock I was sure I'd worn an inch of rubber off every tire as well as dented the sheet metal on the car I was in and a couple of others that Guido drove in our various "exercises". I also was sure I smelled like burning rubber.

Katrina was sitting on a low fence beside the building when we finally stopped; she was a picture of loveliness -- her trim form in profile as I approached and her beautiful hair pulled back in a ponytail and tucked through the back of a baseball cap. She also looked like she'd had a work out. She introduced me to Biacci, her driving instructor and the four of us chatted for a few moments about how to study and practice the driving lessons we'd had.

I drove the Porsche back into Milano with Kat giving directions. I was aggressive and made the forty-mile trip in about forty minutes -- probably a record given that it was the middle of rush hour.

As we were driving I asked, "And what does tomorrow hold in the way of classes?"

"You're back at Duomo Square for most of the day -- a repeat of yesterday pretty much. I thought we'd have dinner with Rostofsky and Alyana if you're up for it." She shot me a sly grin. "They're still in town. She left me a message at the hotel; I called there just before you finished. Their suggestion not mine."

"You sure I'm not going to blow this whole thing -- being an amateur and all. I mean I've now proven to myself that I can't drive, can't speak Russian, can't fight, don't know which end of a knife to use, and only hit the bulls eye with a hand gun when it's three feet away. I think I'm a passable lover and I do love you, food and wine -- in that order. Now are you sure?" I swerved into the fast lane and accelerated up to 200 kilometers per hour, rapidly closing on a Mercedes in front of me before I darted back into the center lane.

Kat laughed. "Oh yes! You sell yourself short in everyone of those pursuits. Plus you're not going to move from novice to black belt overnight -- it took me well over a year of very hard work. I'm still learning languages; German and English are my strengths -- at the others, I struggle -- particularly the Russian. I'm not good with knives either; you have to be really nimble and anticipate better than I do. You'll get the handguns down eventually -- all of sudden it all clicks and you start hitting things you're aiming at. As for driving, it does take practice and you just started four hours ago on some of the toughest stuff any of us will face."

"Well you buoy up my soul," I said. She didn't know that verb and gave me a puzzled expression. I clarified, "You make me happier than I probably deserve to be." I darted across three lanes of traffic to catch a long open slot -- horns blared but I was long gone.

*****

That night both Ivan and Alyana may as well have been with us. We both invoked their names during our lovemaking. I enjoyed the role-play.

As I was making powerful thrusts into Kat's responsive form beneath me, I told her to shut her eyes; "Now imagine Ivan banging his engorged cock into your sweet pussy. Giving you orgasm after orgasm, climax after climax, pleasure after pleasure. Your juices mixed and frothing as he thrusts into your cunt. Can't you feel his goodness -- enjoy his cock -- his big beautiful cock as it brings you to yet another orgasm." Kat shuddered and rolled her hips into me as she had a shockwave ripple through her body. I kept going.

Eventually, we traded placed and I ended on the bottom. Kat said, "Now close your eyes. Reach up and feel Alyana's big bouncing breasts -- she wants you to suck on them, to make the nipples erect, to lick them all over. She wants your cock in her furry pussy -- deep in her cunt. She wants you to cum deep in her, squirting your man juice all over her womb. She might even like you to stick you cock up her ass -- give her a good dose of anal fucking. Now cum in her. Jerk you cock off into her body ... all over her body. Make her slippery with your juice. Ooooooh fuck meeee!"

That was it for me. The feeling of Kat's body loving me plus the added stimulation of our describing yet other lovers with us made me cum -- and cum big into her body. I shot off jet after jet of semen deep into Kat's body. She loved it. We watched each other as we rode through our well-synched orgasms together -- our open eyes now locked on one another, occasionally sweeping across our bodies and looking at where my cock was buried in her cunt. We froze in that interlocked position until our bliss past.

"You really think we'll have sex with them tomorrow?" I asked as we floated down from our high.

"Yes," she said, "Yes, I do."

"I want to be in the same room. I want to be able to see you and have you see me. I want to watch you make love with someone else."

"It won't be making love with Ivan. I'll be having sex with him -- at least at first. I make love with you. I may make love with Alyana -- I won't know until then. You may make love to her or have sex with her; it depends on how you are feeling towards her. Either way, enjoy yourself -- have fun. I know I will if it comes to that. We'll come back to each other at the end of the night -- that's what I really want. The first is work with perhaps some pleasure; you are pleasure - and little work." She laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Will you initiate or will she? Or he?" I added.

"It'll just happen some how, if it happens at all. Follow my lead."

"Did you even do it with multiple partners before?" I asked our of curiosity.

"I've been with two men a couple of times. That was nice and sexy. I felt well fucked afterwards, but that was long ago near the end of my first marriage. I think my husband thought if he watched me with another man it'd excite us more. It did, but it didn't resolve all the other problems we had." She paused then asked me, "Have you ever had group sex?"

"Yes," I answered in a hushed voice as I bit her ear lobe. "About ten years ago for over a year or so with my wife and a guy she worked with. He was getting divorced and the two of them discovered they really liked each other. It was a big turn on for both of us, and of course for him too. We sometimes tried kinky things, up until he moved away to take another job. Most of the time it was good old fashioned fucking and we all loved it."

"I like your kind of kinky," Kat whispered as she ran her tongue into my ear. "I think you and I like the same things. I think we're good for each other right now." She slid down my body and wrapped her lips around my cock. "Yummmm," she said, "our mixed juices again. I DO like the taste."

We made love again and then slept in each other's arms.

*****

Katrina came with me in the morning to Duomo Square. We spent two hours together with Wan Suh, my martial arts trainer. He had the two of us sparring together. Katrina was very good and I kept getting slammed onto my back. I rationalized that I was learning defensive moves as well as how to fall.

We both spent the rest of the morning on the firing range. Our weapons instructor suggested I adopt the nine-millimeter Glock 30 as my weapon of choice. The handgun was relatively light weight (a pound and a half) due to its poly frame, was semi-automatic, and normally used ten-round magazines. It was also deadly. I thought back a few months ago when I could probably have been counted on the anti-handgun side of any legislation; now here I was working out with one and almost a card-carrying member of the NRA. Well, not quite!

I nodded my acceptance at the recommendation thinking that I'd never really be put in a situation where I'd need a handgun, let alone an assault rifle that they'd also trained me on. At least during our target practice that morning I'd started to hit the core of the target with increasing frequency. The instructor explained that I was getting used to the recoil of the weapon as well as the sights. Actually, I thought of it more like the Space Invaders video game my kids had a few years earlier. The instructor also fitted me with a soft leather holster that held the gun comfortably in the small of my back; with a little adjustment I could actually sit comfortably and not ever feel the weapon. That said, I still left the Glock in its locker at their firing range.

For lunch, Kat and I sat on the steps of the Duomo and shared a small bottle of wine, an Italian bread loaf and some cheeses we bought from a small store nearby. When we were through we walked around the block with our arms around each other; we kissed a lot too. I was falling in love with her -- deeply in love.

After lunch I spent two hours with my Russian language tutor. I explained that I was meeting an important couple from Russia that evening and needed some standard phrases to be polite; she was very helpful in getting me to learn the basics and a couple of advanced phrases. I recalled how well both Ivan and Alyana spoke English and marveled at their skill. I didn't learn any phrases dealing with orgies or other sexually rich situations.

I spent another hour in the gym both listening to Russian language tapes on headphones and working out on the weight machines. I noted that I'd lost five pounds in the week - amazing how sex can help you lose weight.

The last part of my day was spent with an older gentleman that was an expert on Russian history, politics, and their military and defense systems. We split the time between these areas and he gave me a small paperback history book (in English) to digest when I was on my own time. Katrina slipped into the room about ten minutes before we were through and listened attentively to the last part of my lesson.

The two of us strolled back to the hotel with our arms around each other. We were to meet Ivan and Alyana at seven-thirty so there was no need to rush. In the room I started to romance Kat but she reminded me that I should save my stamina and juices for later; I reluctantly let the matter pass but not without a passionate kiss from her.

While Katrina bathed and dressed, I made some telephone calls to London and the U.S., touching base with Jim Haight, my consulting boss, and letting him know I'd sold some work at Montedison. He was very happy. No mention was made of the other side of my life. I also called room service and arranged for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres to be delivered to our room so we could host our guests before dinnertime, as well as serve some liqueurs for after dinner. Our suite was certainly spacious and posh enough to entertain; further, except for dried cum and pussy juice streaks along the mahogany table top, everything was neat and in order; I cleaned those up lest our guests think us untidy. I also made some dinner reservations in the hotel since it had a five-star restaurant. I'd showered after my workout so it only took me a few minutes to put on my freshly cleaned tuxedo and be ready for our guests.

About a quarter-to-eight the room phone rang and the desk clerk announced that the concierge was escorting our guests to our room. I thanked him and told Katrina of their arrival. She appeared in the doorway and her beauty took my breath away. She was wearing tall narrow, strapless heels and a long dress that was slit up the side to her waist. As she walked the amount of leg it revealed couldn't help but stimulate any male libido. I tried to peak to see if she was wearing a thong but she slapped my hand away. Above her waist the dress hugged her generous bosoms and only the tiniest of spaghetti straps seemed to frustrate gravity's attempt to strip the entire dress from her. Her beautiful dark hair was in a twist. She was wearing a simple yet expensive looking diamond necklace that looked like it had cost a fortune. I pointed to it; she said, "On loan, but if anyone asks you gave it to me today to celebrate our month together." She came and kissed me.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it and welcomed our guests into our suite. Ivan gave me a warm handshake and hug, then thanked me for hosting the dinner the women had set up. As I sized him up I realized in the better light that he was probably ten years or so older than I was, and possibly in better physical shape. I imagined that the military rearing mandated that he exercise regularly.

Alyana was as equally stunning as Katrina. She was wearing a midi-length cocktail dress also with a slit up her thigh and a deep v-neck that allowed a full appreciation for her robust cleavage. From time to time the dress would part or dip allowing a revealing look at her shapely legs or the fullness of her bosoms. I had to hand it to Kat, however; she won the award to the most ostentatious display of sex appeal in the room. I just wanted to stick my head under her dress.

Katrina came over to Ivan and put her arms around his neck and 'welcomed' him to our 'home' in Milano; the kiss she gave lingered slightly longer than protocol would call for, but then again to hell with protocol. I was in a shorter kiss with Alyana at the time. This was an interesting woman I would love to explore more thoroughly -- and I mean geographically. She watched me with great interest as we parted; I felt I was being studied to see if I was worthy.

I seated our guests and got us all drinks from the well-stocked cart. Katrina served the hors d'oeurves. We sat and talked of our activities in Milan. They had toured that day, including a visit to the Duomo and the smaller church blocks away to see Michelangelo's Last Supper. I described my visit and pending work at Montedison in more detail that I really knew; at least it seemed I'd been working hard during the visit. Kat mentioned her working visits to the offices of Armani and La Vardera Interior Design, fielding several questions about both places and her work.

When the proper time came, the four of us descended to the restaurant. Over dinner we talked about Boston and London; Alyana had visited those cities several times in the past two years. She recommended several restaurants I needed to know about in London. While we dined a pianist played light numbers from a secluded corner of the majestic dining room. At one point I asked the maitre d' about the famous personalities of history that had stayed and dined in the hotel. He regaled us with stories of popes, Hitler, Mussolini, czars, presidents, kings, queens and other heads of state for several minutes, leaving us all awed that we dined in the shadows of such great company.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers