A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,978 Followers

After dinner, I invited Ivan and Alyana up to our suite for after dinner drinks and perhaps to dance or just continue talking ... or whatever. They both nodded to each other with smiles and returned to our suite with us. Room service had cleaned our cocktails away and left an array of ports, cognacs and liqueurs for our enjoyment.

I got us each a liqueur, dimmed the lights and put on some jazz on the room's stereo. I went to Alyana and invited her to dance. She gave me a glowing smile of acceptance, set her drink down and drifted into my arms, her silken form molding to my body. Ivan and Katrina joined us in swaying to the music; they were close and then I watched as she kissed him several times with increasing passion. It was a natural move and not a word was said. Alyana's lips seemed to suddenly melt into mine and the two of us were suddenly more in an embrace than dancing.

I reached down and picked up her liqueur -- Grand Marnier, took a generous sip into my mouth and then French kissed her, injecting the warm, orange liqueur into her mouth. She moaned appreciation to me as she received the liquid, pulling away only when it was clear my delivery was finished. "Oh, David," she said with her cute Russian accent, "that was so stimulating ... in so many places in my body besides my mouth."

She pulled me back into her and thrust her tongue back into my mouth. Eventually, she whispered to me, "Do that thing you did again." I repeated the process with her liqueur, this time taking longer to stroke her lips with my tongue and to kiss and nibble on her neck and ear lobes after I'd delivered the nectar. She purred to me, "You can do THAT anytime you want. You have a talented tongue. I can feel that ... below," she gestured with a drop of her eyes to indicate that she was feeling our kisses in her pussy.

"Yes," I admitted shyly, "my tongue can deliver pleasure many places. Would you like me to explore further with it?"

Alyana nodded slowly watching my eyes again and we French kissed. Over her shoulder I saw Ivan slide the spaghetti straps from Katrina shoulders. Gravity did its thing and the top of the dress fell forward revealing Kat's bounteous breasts. Ivan was on them instantly with his hands and mouth, sucking, tasting and exploring every facet of their beauty. I felt a surge in my cock as the two of them got into each other. Houston we have lift off!

Alyana turned and watched the two of them for a minute with me before she brought my hand to her still covered breast. "Please," she said by way of invitation to her body. Never one to turn down an invitation from someone as beautiful and as talented, I unzipped the dress and helped Alyana shrug it off her body. Suddenly she stood before me in her sexy heels, her shaded thigh high stockings and a pastel colored lacy thong. Like Katrina, she wore no bra. She slipped into my arms again and we kissed passionately. I allowed my thumbs to rub her breasts and nipples -- then my palms -- and then my mouth.

As we parted, Alyana helped me remove my jacket and then, slowly, my formal wear. As she did I watched Ivan and Katrina slowly disrobe one another too. God, I love looking at women's naked bodies. I appreciated my own lechery.

Eventually I was nude. I removed Alyana's thong and pulled her to one of the love seats in the room. I had her sit on the chaise as I knelt on the oriental carpet in front of her, gently parting her legs to look at her spectacularly beautiful pussy. I ran a finger over her slit, blowing on it gently and taking care to burrow into the lips that cloaked her clitoris with a lone finger. She moaned and pulled me closer. I was surprised at how wet she was; I speculated that she had been thinking lascivious thoughts over dinner too.

Gradually, I lowered my tongue to her wetness. The aroma of her sex was stimulating and pleasing; her musky scent an invitation to explore and probe in any way I could. I barely touched her body as I let my tongue touch lightly from knee to navel, from hip to hip. She thrust her hips into me to try to get me to make firmer contact with her cunt.

I circled the area once more and then ran my tongue lightly along her slit, absorbing and tasting for the first time some of her secretions -- a heavenly nectar that pleased my tongue. I kept my light touch, avoiding her gyrations into my face. Then I suddenly sank three fingers into her pussy at the same time I latched on to her clit and bit hard but not with intent to harm. Alyana climaxed immediately -- just the response I was hoping for. "Oooooouuuuu," floated from her open mouth as her eyes rolled back in her head and she gasped for breath. She had locked her legs around my head and held me stationary against her groin for almost a minute.

When I came up for air I noted that Katrina was fellating Ivan -- he had his head back and eyes closed, and was fully enjoying her ministrations to his long cock. I watched as she munched up one side of it and down the other. If she'd asked he would have told her anything she wanted to know.

I returned my attentions to Alyana, moving up beside her and caressing her breasts and upper body now that I'd delivered the first significant pleasure to her for the night. "Are you multi-orgasmic?" I asked softly so the others wouldn't hear.

"I'm not sure?" she replied as she thrust her tongue into my mouth with passion and lust. "Oh, please fuck me. I want your ... your cock in me," she finally managed to say as she continued to pant from her previous orgasm.

Instead I made love to her breasts. I clutched them to me, pushed them together and sucked on them, I poured some of her liqueur over them and lapped it up as I focused on her nipples and large dark areolas, sucking and pulling on them with my lips. I alternated between rough and tender, between a soft light touch and a rough abusive touch. Alyana couldn't seem to get enough of me. She moaned through almost every change I made regardless of what I started to do to her.

She came again, purely through my stimulation of her breasts. I wasn't sure she did but she panted a lot and then told me she'd had a wave of pleasure pass over her. I felt her breathing change and her breath grow short -- even stopping for a few seconds; she pulled her legs up and her head went back. There was a soft moan and then she relaxed and I continued on her breasts. She whispered to me, "Oh you did it to me again ... more ... more. I have never cum just from ... just from my breasts." She looked very happy. She was multi-orgasmic for sure -- my favorite kind of person.

I shifted to her neck, face and ears, pouring on the heat and attention to her lovely body. Finally, she shifted and started to pay attention to me. At first she just grabbed and held onto my semi-hard cock. Just that little attention made it swell. She cooed in a whisper in my ear that this was the largest cock she'd ever held; I felt a surge of pride with that statement although I never thought of myself as anything other than average.

She watched Katrina and Ivan in their oral attentions to one another, particularly Kat fellating Ivan -- even deep throating him. She worked on me, taking me into her mouth but her attentions were amateurish and not someone skilled at the deed. I am a patient lover and coached her softly; "Take just the head in your mouth and suck it, use your hand to masturbate me for a while," "Try to take me all the way in your mouth -- stop just short of gagging. Let my penis tickle the back of your throat," "You're doing fine -- take more in -- a little more -- that's good; now suck hard -- suction me like a vacuum cleaner." Gradually she got the idea.

She looked up at me at one point and said, "I want to take all of you in my mouth. How does Katrina do that?"

I softly talked to her about her gag reflex and how to turn it off for a few moments -- to surpress it as she pushed the head of my cock into the tunnel of her throat. She tried and gagged. Tried again ... and again ... and finally for a few seconds got all of me in her mouth and throat. She pulled off of me with a look of triumph on her face.

"I did it," she said with a grin. I nodded appreciatively. She tried it again and this time it had all the right sensations and feelings that should have been there. The head of my cock slid right to the back of her throat and only stopped because her nose was against my pubes. She moved back and forth a few times, almost testing herself to see if she'd gag but she didn't. Instead she delivered a huge shot of pleasure to me and I hardened from ice to titanium steel.

"Oooouuuuh," she said as she pulled off of my again, a string of pre-cum and spittle extending from my cock to her mouth, "someone likes what I just learned to do." She jerked her hand up and down on my cock as she looked into my eyes.

I reached my hands out to her and pulled her up so she would straddle me; "I think it's time that I put my cock in your cunt -- time that we fucked. We need to enjoy this pleasure tonight -- perhaps a couple of times." She smiled and showed her enthusiasm for the idea.

Alyana moved over me as I sat on the love seat, her soaking wet pussy moving above my rod. She held my cock as she slowly settled down onto me -- very slowly. Then she started to bounce up and down as she allowed me deeper and deeper into her warm, velvet depths. When I was fully inserted -- as deep as it was humanly possible to be -- she moved her breasts to my mouth; "You've filled me up with your cock, very full - now suck on these. When you suck, I can feel it in my cunt. You may too."

She was right. As I sucked and bit on her nipples her cuntal muscles spasmed and contracted around my cock with only a slight delay in time. I'd bite and a fraction of a second later her pussy would contract. I could create my own pleasure and leave some behind for her.

At one point, she whispered in my ear, "No one has ever made love to me so nicely and as hot as you have. I hope we have the opportunity to do this many times. I love this -- just love this."

She was a passionate lover, bouncing with enthusiasm on my cock as it pistoned in and out of her lithe, beautiful body. At one point she pulled off of me and turned around, had me re-penetrate her and then started to move up and down on my cock again. She was performing for Ivan and Katrina, who paused and watched her sexy side show.

I watched Katrina and Ivan; he was over her in the missionary position with his arms extended, thrusting into her for all he was worth. The slap of their bodies echoed across the room, overshadowing the light jazz that continued to drift through the room. Katrina had her legs over Ivan's shoulders ensuring that he could drive deep into her. They both looked intent on their act.

Alyana watched the two of them as well then turned to me and said over her shoulder, "This is better than any pornographic movie, isn't it? I like us all making love in the same room. I like watching them fuck. I'm sure they like watching us fuck as well. This is very ... erotic." Alyana pulled off of me and remounted me so we were face to face again. I slid into her warm pussy with ease. We started thrusting onto each other again, this time with greater intensity.

"Alyana, you are going to make me cum in a very short time unless you slow down or stop. Are you close to cuming again? I would like us to cum together," I said softly.

"You cum when you are ready. I am ready but can wait for you. Now ... that ... I know ... you ... are ... near ... it ... makes ... me ... ready ... to ... cum ...Oooooooh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She increased the power of her thrusts into me and I did likewise into her. She exploded only a second before I did. I felt the powerful clenching of her pussy muscles around my cock and that's all it took to bring me off and into a glorious orgasm. I spasmed into her arched body, pushing my jets of cum into her.

As I finished I watched Ivan climax into Kat's body. The two of them arched and fell together in their place on the sofa, their bodies now covered with a fine sheen of sweat over them from the exertion of their fuck. There was little hugging or kissing, just exhaustion, relief and vocalizations of satisfaction. I watched as he started to rub her tits somewhat roughly.

Unlike the others, Alyana wanted to kiss me powerfully and passionately. I responded to her needs with both passion and tenderness, cuddling her blissful body into mine, as I remained inserted near her womb. "Oh," she said, "I like remaining coupled with you. This feels special and I like it. You make me feel special." She kissed me again and then very quietly whispered to me so the others couldn't hear, "Oh you are a divine lover -- can you make love to me again before we leave. I shall always remember tonight."

I wasn't sure if she meant it or whether this was what a good concubine told her lover. Who cared? Nonetheless, I wasn't to argue with her conclusion and I certainly wanted to please her again. We rested, reaching back and capturing our cognacs. I again administered my oral delivery of her drink to her several times; I could feel her pussy clasp my semi-flaccid cock as I did -- there was a direct connection between her mouth and cunt. I was surprised that I was just discovering this, although perhaps it was just that I was taking time to learn this new skill.

Alyana seeped fluids onto me making us squishy and wet. I ignored the problem but it seemed to bother her. Finally, she said, "Should I clean up? Do you want me to get clean before we do anything else?"

I finally said, "No, I'll clean you up. Or perhaps Katrina will."

Katrina heard her name and looked over at the two of us. "Do you need me other there?" she said. I nodded. She turned to Ivan who was lying beside her on the sofa, "Ivan excuse me, I think they need me. You watch."

Katrina came over to us, ignoring the cum running down her own legs. She knelt next to us and nudged me out of Alyana; Alyana shifted into an almost prone position next to me on the love seat, her pussy out past the edge of the unit. Immediately, Kat jammed her mouth over Alyana's pussy. I could hear the sucking noise as she started to extract our fluids -- my cum and Alyana's secretions - from Alyana's pussy. Alyana went into orbit, clutching Katrina's head to her pussy without displacing her mouth.

A banshee scream rose from Alyana, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." The keening melodiously floated through the room as she surrendered to Kat's lesbian tongue and mouth. Even as I watched, my flaccid cock rose with interest at the lurid display of sex before me.

I watched Ivan start to stroke his cock on the sofa as he watched the two women. Finally, he said to no one in particular, "I have never ... never in my life ... watched anything as sexy ... as erotic as what Katrina is doing to Alyana. I shall treasure this moment as long as I live. When ever I masturbate it will be this scene that I see." He milked his cock, coaxing it back to life. I was stroking my own shank too.

Alyana came not once, but twice due to Kat's attentions. Once on her tongue alone and again after Kat added her fingers and then sunk her entire fist into Alyana's cunt. Alyana was becoming a very limp woman. She reached for me and clutched my hand to her breast, urging me to fondle and kiss her mounds, as Kat loved her pussy. I moved forward and sucked on them as I watched Katrina work her tongue deep into her folds and then her entire hands. Alyana came again, clutching me to her for dear life.

Kat looked at me with a satisfied, job-well-done look on her face, turned and went back to Ivan. Ivan had done a masterful job of resurrecting his flaccid dick, yet Kat inhaled the piece and brought it to full attention. Once hard, she mounted Ivan and started to ride him rather than afford him the dominance he'd had before in the missionary position. She rapidly reached close to her top speed; I could tell she didn't want this to last too long. She wanted him to cum as soon as he could.

I was hard too just from watching the two women together. I pulled Alyana down to the floor, stuffing a sofa pillow behind her head. I pulled her legs up and over my shoulders and entered her cunt with my engorged rod. I savored the ecstasy of my penetration as I sank deep into her warmth again, however, this time I began moving with the urgency to deliver -- to bring her pleasure -- to cum -- to have her cum.

Alyana again began her little squeaking sounds, louder this time and in sync with the vocal emissions from Katrina only a few feet from us. I looked at Katrina and made eye contact with her -- we held each other's eyes for a crucial few seconds and I knew we were each wishing pleasure, joy and happiness for the other. Then our attentions shifted back to our partners.

Ivan started swearing in Russian -- calling Kat names I guess. I didn't know enough Russian slang to be sure. I took a cue from him and started to talk to Alyana as I looked down at her sweet face, "Are you my slut? Are you the fuck I can have anytime I want?" She nodded vigorously at me. "Can I call you any time, any place, and expect you'll fuck me any way I want? Fuck others if I want you to? You're my slut!" She nodded at me again. She appeared totally submissive and would agree to anything I wanted her to be.

"Just make me cum," she whispered to me. "Keep giving me orgasms and I'll be anything you want. I'll do anything, any time, anywhere. Just call me and I'm yours. I'm your fucking slut -- your whore. I love your cock in me. Oooooooooooh. Teeeeach me how to make love to you -- how to bring you pleasure. I only want to bring you pleasure in life. I'm yours."

I was a bit worried at her total submission but that didn't stop me from continuing to pound into her and tell her I loved fucking her, bringing her to orgasms, and feeling her fluids all over me. I talked about how we tasted together and how I liked that taste and wanted more of it. I suggested we make a perfume of our juices and sell it. She liked that idea and thrust into me harder.

We came together with a little bit of planning and communication. Our explosions were nearly simultaneous again, and they were wonderful and exciting. I thought for a moment as the pleasure faded away that there was probably no such thing as a bad orgasm. It really was a moment in time when you thrust your body through the veil of this life into heaven for a few seconds.

I fell onto Alyana and we smothered each other with kisses and hugs. We rolled to our sides so we could fondle and rub each other, yet we remained coupled again. Our bodies were not only drenched in sweat this time, they were drenched in cum and our body fluids for Katrina had spread some of her findings around the area as she'd foraged for our juices earlier. I noted that the room smelled like sex -- a delightful aroma.

I noted that Katrina and Ivan were finished. I could still see his deflating cock lodged in her pussy as she straddled over his nearly prone form and they hugged and kissed. I heard her telling him what she liked in after play.

"There is a shower large enough for two of us at a time just off the bedroom," I announced. "If you two want to go first, why don't you. We'll wait until you finish." I felt Alyana clench my flaccid cock with her pussy as I finished my suggestion. I gave a gentle thrust back into her body.

Katrina pulled off of Ivan, a dollop of his cum falling onto the carpet. She scooped it up, clutched a hand over her nether region to stem further 'accidents,' pulled Ivan up with the other one and led him off to the shower.

After the door had shut and we heard the water turn on, Alyana said to me, "You are the best lover I have ever had -- not that I've had many, but you are a dream come true. You are tender and sensitive and sexy and erotic and ... well you focus on me and not yourself. I meant what I said, if you ever need a woman call me and I'll find a way to get to you." She kissed me. "You are amazing. I shall never forget tonight." She paused and looked at me tenderly, "Am I allowed to love you?" I nodded, kissed her and we hugged for a while.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,978 Followers