A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

I suggested to her that she could have any man in the world she wanted and she could turn him into the kind of lover she wanted. I assured her that all she needed to do was to teach someone how to make love to her the way she wanted. She was skeptical but said she'd try it with Ivan. I told her, "Talk to him. Tell him you want him to do this or that with his hands, his tongue, or his cock. Praise him. Listen to what he tells you too. Be experimental. Be daring. Try different things." We kissed passionately again.

I told her, "If I was built differently, I'd make love to you all night long. You are magnificent and your body is a temple to worship in -- and on, too. I could stay here forever and find eternal happiness here." I kneaded her breast then leaned and sucked a nipple into my mouth. Her body jerked as she responded. I really meant what I said to her; I felt all the right warm and tender thoughts I was supposed to feel towards her -- towards the woman I'd just make love to. We'd gone beyond just raw sex for the pleasure of it.

"There will be other times in other places when we'll get together. I hope Ivan enjoyed his time with Katrina. I can tell she enjoyed him. I like the group sex; I liked doing it in the same room together so we could watch each other. I bet Ivan did too. There'll be another time."

I extracted myself from Alyana's pussy, watching a rivulet of white cum start to seep from the hole I'd left in her pinkness. I found my briefs and folded them into a pad she could hold against herself as she rose and went into the shower. Katrina and Ivan appeared with towels in the bedroom doorway indicating they were through, so I led Alyana into the shower -- giving her a shower cap for her beautiful reddish long hair. We washed each other, leaving no body part unattended to. There were a lot of kisses and smoothing that occurred too. Finally, we had to turn off the water lest the hotel come to see why the shower had been on so long. We took turns drying each other then joined the others in the living room.

Ivan was dressed; Katrina was wearing a skimpy robe that did little to hide all the things that gave her sex appeal. I had a towel around my waist as I helped Alyana find her clothing and dress again.

When we were done, Ivan and I shook hands and looked each other straight in the eye -- appreciative for the evening we had enjoyed. The women hugged each other and then each of us.

I said, "Until the next time." I grinned at each person.

Ivan laughed and said, "I hope they'll be a next time. This is a night I'll never forget."

"Me too," Alyana said quietly as she looked warmly at me.

Ivan looked at me and added so the women couldn't hear, "Sometime we should talk - just the two of us. You do things I need to learn." He ginned at me and I grinned back and nodded.

"A lunch sometime when we're all in the same City," I said to him.

Katrina put her arm around me and the two of them said their last goodbyes and left our suite. It was a little after midnight.

As the door shut, Kat pulled me around in front of her and sank her tongue into my mouth in the most passionate kiss I'd had that night. "Oh, you are a keeper," she said. "You won their hearts and minds and sex organs. They'll follow you anywhere."

She pulled me towards the bedroom. She said, "I hope you can get it up one more time because I need you ... really need you to make love to me ... to end the day with me." I nodded in understanding.

After a long cuddle time and some time with Kat paying a lot of attention to me, including reciting some lurid stories about what else she'd like to have happen between the four of us, I hardened sufficiently to penetrate her moist pussy. She flooded as we made love and then she came ... and came again ... and finally we came together.

She pulled me over, keeping me locked in her tunnel, fluffed up her pillow - and me - and then we went to sleep together.

*****

Katrina and I spent Friday morning in martial arts training again. This time I was the aggressor and was able to flip her time after time. It did inspire confidence. After a rotation on the weights, we spent the rest of the morning on the firing range. I was getting comfortable with the Glock 30 and my accuracy was slowly improving. This time they asked me to carry the Glock with me from now on. They gave me all the proper papers so I could carry the dissembled weapon on an aircraft and could carry it as a concealed weapon throughout Europe and at home in the U.S.

Kat and I went back to the hotel, made love one last time before I had to leave then showered together -- our kisses raining down on each other almost as much as the droplets of water. We dressed and packed. She was heading back to her home in Frankfurt in her Porsche but she drove me to Malpensa Airport first. We stood behind the car, my luggage at my feet, and kissed goodbye and held each other close for a long time. It was a tender time and we both had tears in our eyes. I presumed I'd see her in a month or so but there was nothing scheduled.

I walked into the terminal and fourteen hours later my TWA flight landed in Boston. I was back in my other life.

*****

The next four weeks were a blur. I found I had to focus on three things during that time: my family, the move to London, and my consulting work -- not always in that order. I reconnected with Stacy finally and over a romantic dinner I'd arranged one night we agreed we had to try harder to please one another.

Stacy was self-actualizing in her new job with the consulting firm and it was helping her sense of self worth and now our love life. She'd been given responsibility for a major piece of work and, as was her way, was totally throwing herself into it, almost to the exclusion of the kids and me. After our dinner and heart to heart talk, the kids and I got a lot more of her time and attention. I really wished there was someway I could share with her my other role, tell her about The Company and even bring Katrina into our relationship.

During the next month, we also went to some orientation classes about moving to a foreign country. We even got the kids to go. The consulting firm agreed to pick-up the tab for all four of us to make a trip to London to see the City, see the place I'd picked to live, and for the kids to see their new school. Four weeks later the entire family landed in London, staying in a small hotel along the north side of Hyde Park. The kids were in shock about having to relocate, however, they liked the school they'd be going to and even got to talk to some other American kids that had relocated and were having a great experience suddenly living in that City.

That was also the trip where I hired a very competent British woman to oversee our technology consulting operations -- an office manager named Gillian. The same week we received approval for our company to do business in the United Kingdom as well as similar approval from the French authorities. I made several visits to my client in London -- British Petroleum, and also made some marketing calls to several others. All in all it was a successful trip. Nonetheless I wished I could have seen Katrina.

Back in the States the weather was deteriorating after a great summer. We found some long-term renters for our house so we wouldn't have to sell it. My consulting work was spent preparing for one more trip to Italy and London before we moved. I did a couple of other speaking engagements too.

One event was noteworthy. I mentioned to Kyle during one of our rare talks that I missed the target practice I'd been undergoing with the Glock 30 as well as the martial arts sparing. The next day Jim Haight, my consulting boss, came to me and suggested that I take my Glock and drive up to North Reading the next day and meet a man named Sebastian Rand. He suggested I bring my exercise togs too.

Sebastian met me at the address Jim had given me that turned out to be an outdoor firing range. Sebastian -- he preferred Rand - was as big as my house and had visible muscles I didn't even know existed. He and I chatted and he explained that he was now my weapons and martial arts coach; he said he knew exactly what I needed. He ran me through some of the exercises to care for and repair the gun again - in the rare case that it jammed, then we went into the range and he oversaw me firing about two hundred rounds. His critiques on technique were helpful and I started firing the best I done up until then. He said the next move would be to practice on moving targets and he'd arrange that for the following week.

Rand also had me follow him in his car to a gym. We were the only two people there as he unlocked the facility and led us into the large hall, turning on the lights as we entered. We ran through some drills and then a refresher on kill zones and basic hand-to-hand techniques. Then we started on some new moves and practiced those. By the end of the afternoon I was exhausted and sore from being tossed on the mat so many times. His offense was much better than my defense. He commented that the following week we would get back into knife fighting; I promised I'd bring my letter opener.

Before we parted Rand gave me a printed page with a daily workout regimen on it. A quick glance indicated I'd be spending at least two hours a day doing intense physical activity. Everything on the list looked like it was aimed at hardening my body in some way.

Three weeks later I'd lost another five pounds and replaced a few of the remaining pounds with hard muscle. I was starting to see muscle tone in my chest, abs and arms that I'd never seen before. The flab was disappearing. I also felt more confident in a knife fight but was going to have to be really careful to avoid someone that really knew what they were doing. Finally, I was actually getting to a point where I could hit a moving target with the Glock and not blow my toes off.

I was now doing intense exercise daily, including a long fast run. Stacy, of course, watched me start my exercise and weight routine; I decided I'd do the drills first thing in the morning before I went to the office. She started to join in on the days she was home. At six o'clock one morning, I suggested a five-mile run to the kids; they both rolled their eyes and pulled the covers up over their heads.

Then I headed back to Milan and London for a two-week stint. I crossed-over to my other life.

To be continued, and believe me the next part of the story is VERY exciting. Remember to vote and leave comments. Thanks.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers