A Company of Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, it was a relatively tedious meeting: all business and few laughs.

"Oh, and before we go," noted Jen. "I just wanted to thank Eric for being so awesome yesterday. What started as a joke turned into a really really great time. I've never had a guy worship my feet when they were so filthy and nasty. So here's to Eric for being so awesome."

The room erupted into cheers and smiles. Eric sank into his seat.

"Was he really good at it?" asked Alexa's assistant Brooke.

"He was fantastic," she answered with a satisfied grin.

"And he smelled them?" said one of the women from accounting.

"Oh yeah. They smelled awful but he was inhaling them like a trooper."

The room dissolved into laughter again.

"So for foot worship, ladies, Eric is the bomb."

The women were all grins as they sized him up and chatted amongst themselves.

"So does this mean we get foot rubs?" asked Val, the head of accounting, a short-statured no-nonesense woman in her late thirties. "Seeing how a lot of us are on our feet, especially on those busy days."

"Foot rubs," began the chant. "Foot rubs. Foot rubs. Foot rubs." Everyone applauded.

"We're getting foot rubs?" asked one woman nearby.

"Alright ladies," said Jen. "That's it for now. Thanks for the hard work. And let's continue to make Eric feel at home. Keep showing him our fun side."

More applause. But Eric didn't care for their "fun" side.

Eric waited until he thought everyone left, but Jen and Chelsea were still collecting papers.

"You know, Eric, I had my doubts about Amanda hiring a boy. I didn't think you'd keep up around here. But I think you're really earning your keep here. You were great with my feet yesterday, by the way."

She raised a foot to reveal the same old Klogs. "Same shoes today. In case you'd like to come by and taste my sweaty feet again."

"What was the best part?" asked Chelsea of Jen.

"Just rubbing my feet in his face right out of my shoes. They reeked but it was hot knowing he was smelling them."

Chelsea grinned as she turned to Eric, revealing the same boots she had on the day before.

Eric hurried outside. Back in his office, he noticed something smelled foul, like an old locker room. He noticed a filthy pair of sweat socks draped over his desk. In the distance, he heard someone sniggering; that or he imagined it.

He dropped the crusty old sweat socks into a trash can before retrieving a message from Amanda saying she was on her way back to the office and that she wanted to see him. Was it what he dreaded? He'd try to explain everything. Or perhaps she already knew.

Steph greeted Eric with a grin and told him that Amanda was waiting. As usual, she was busily typing, her glasses as she turned to read text from a magazine.

"Have a seat," she said without looking at him.

He sat and waited for Amanda to finish her work. She turned and looked at him over the rims of her glasses.

"Sounds like they got you good, hmm? You'll have to be more careful with them, unless you like their smelly feet in your face. Bring a cute boy into the office and they're all too distracted to get things done."

"They'd taken those files the other day. To trick me."

"I know. They told me. Clever. Though it's still your job to keep track of things. It's also your job to keep on top of your files and keep me up to date, though I don't think you've been doing that. And the updates I get are sloppy. Like I said, you don't get a free pass here for being cute. You need to make yourself useful unless your idea of being useful is keeping the women amused."

"No, I want to do my best."

"Good; though I'd be careful about revealing my hidden talents because the women here will be more than happy to make full use of them. You can either be a hard working executive or you can be another stupid boy who's good for a few laughs. You want them to take you seriously, right? You don't want to show them the only thing you can do well is lick their feet. 'Cause if that's all you do well, that's all you'll be doing here."

"I want to do well," he said, shocked at the possibility of licking everyone's feet.

"Then show me. Don't give me shoddy work. Keep track of deadlines. You want to earn the respect of the women here, prove your worth. At the rate you're going, they won't respect you much at all; though maybe I can make use of some of that talent of yours to get me through today. These pumps are killing me and frankly I could use a good foot massage. Seeing I'm wasting so much time fixing your mistakes and keeping on top of files that are your responsibility, I figure maybe a good foot massage might work off some of my irritation."

Eric was shocked. Was she asking him to rub her feet? How could she implore him to take things seriously if she was treating him like a tool?

"With all the errors and general sloppiness," she said with a gin. "That could mean a lot of foot rubs to work off my annoyance. Shape up and I'll respect you too much to ask. Right now, my respect is low enough that I will ask and the more you disappoint the more I'll be convinced that you're better off working on my feet than managing accounts."

Amanda pulled her chair back and beckoned him over.

"My respect goes down enough, I won't have any qualms about using your face as a foot rest. But I still have some respect for your capabilities and I know you can do more. But it's low enough that I'm going to ask you to get on your knees, take off my shoes and give me an amazing foot rub. Show me you can do something great. Redeem yourself."

Eric stood up and approached. He couldn't believe this was happening again, but if there was anyone he was anxious to please it was Amanda. She was the most powerful woman at the company, apart from the President who was never around.

She was wearing slacks, closed toe pumps on her feet, worn without hose.

"On your knees," she demanded. "Perhaps a little humiliation will give you the incentive you need to start doing some decent work here."

Eric dropped to his knees, and as he did so, Amanda placed her shoe against his chest, tapping the toe of her shoe up against his chin before slapping it against his cheek.

"This is about all the respect you deserve today," she mused, still eyeing him over her glasses. "Kiss my shoe," she ordered peremptorily.

He kissed the side of her shoe.

"The sole," she corrected.

He felt utterly degraded as he kissed the sole of her shoe.

"Do your job, and you won't have to degrade yourself again. Though, from what I heard, you love smelly, dirty feet."

She tapped his face again with the sole of her shoe before replacing it with the other shoe.

"Kiss it," she demanded and apologize for being a stupid boy.

He kissed the sole of her shoe as she held it over his mouth. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" she asked.

"For being a stupid boy," he replied, humiliated by the words.

Amanda flashed a smile. She was enjoying this, thought Eric. He was beginning to resent her.

"Ask to rub my feet," she demanded.

"Can I rub your feet?" he asked.

"You think rubbing my feet will make things again? It won't. But I suppose it's a start. Fine. You can rub my feet. But do a good job."

Using his face, she pried off the pump and wiggled her pungent toes near his face. Taking her foot in his hands, he began to squeeze and press. She moaned, her eyes closed.

"Oh, I needed that."

He enjoyed pleasuring a woman, but she was his boss and she'd coerced him into it. It was upsetting, to say the least.

Her foot had a musky, fetid aroma; not awful but she clearly sweated a lot in her shoes. He tried not to smell them as he slid his fingers up and down her sole.

He grabbed her other foot to do the same but she reminded him he was far from done with the first one. She had him rubbing her first foot for at least fifteen minutes before offering him the other one.

"Ask for it," she insisted.

"Can I rub your other foot?" he asked.

"Lick the sole of my shoe first," she ordered.

He hesitated, but he wanted this humiliation over. He quickly applied his tongue to the sole of her shoe before pulling it off, her sharp, pungent odor wafting to his nose.

Another fifteen minutes of foot massage and Amanda was slumped back in her chair.

"Mnn. You did good. Now why don't you get me a cup of coffee. Extra sugar. And go home. Tomorrow's another day."

Eric got to his feet. Now he was her errand boy. He walked outside, thinking he'd ask Steph to bring the coffee, but Amanda's assistant was already gone for the day. He had no choice but to make it himself. She could humiliate him today, but he wouldn't let it happen again. His work would be faultless from now on.

There was still a commotion in the breakroom. Upon opening the door, Jenna, Kylie and Allie from the copywriter section were sharing a laugh with the three interns. Upon seeing Eric, the room fell silent. The five seconds it took to walk to the coffee machine were uncomfortable but he'd keep to the purpose.

"So," said Jenna as she stepped behind him, her hand to his lower back. "We were wondering. The question of the day. Boxers or briefs."

Eric flushed red at the intrusive question. What business was it of theirs?

"I'm just getting some coffee," he explained.

"Oh, come on. Don't leave us dangling."

The interns giggled at the awkwardness.

It was his plan to ignore her, but when he felt her arms reaching around him, her fingers fumbling for his belt buckle, he lurched free.

"What are you doing?" he yelled.

"Well, if you won't tell me, I'll find out myself," was Jenna's bold reply. She seemed hell-bent on finding out, reaching for Eric's pants as he backed away.

"Boxer briefs," he told them. The women chuckled at the news.

"I don't believe you," said Allie who stepped next to Jenna. "Prove it."

"I don't have to prove anything," he yelled, deciding it was best to leave.

"Around here you do," answered Allie, grabbing him by the shoulder as he walked past. He pulled free of her, but Jenna was once again grabbing at his belt buckle. He pushed her arm away, but Allie and Kyle were still grabbing him.

"Come on girls," yelled Kylie. "Help us out."

The interns hesitated a moment, as surprised by the situation as was Eric. He struggled to free himself of them before the interns joined in, but they were already blocking his path.

"Just get his arms," yelled Jenna, smiling mischievously as she began unfastening Eric's belt. He tried pulling away again, but the interns were already holding tight. He walked, but with Kylie now grabbing at his legs, he was about to lose his balance. As his body tilted back, the weight of everyone pulling at his arms, send him down to the floor in a tumble of limbs, the girls giggling and squealing delightedly as they toppled on top of him.

Jenna had already unbuttoned his pants and, unzipping them, began tugging them down his legs, to the cheers of the others. He could feel the warmth of the blood rushing to his face.

They had their hands all over him, someone squeezing his buttocks and someone else pinching him.

"Well, looks like he was right. Boxer briefs."

He kicked at Jenna, knocking her back. Furious, she turned to one of the interns and pointed to the pants around his ankles. "Hold his legs," she told her before pulling off his shoes. The two of them managed to work his pants over his feet, despite his helpless flailing.

Holding his pants aloft, Jenna laughed. "Looks like someone isn't doing a very good job of holding on to their belongings."

Kylie and the others loosened their grip, Eric quickly jumping to his feet.

"Give me those back," he barked. He was humiliated but angry. He reached for his pants but she tossed them to someone behind him. The girls chuckled as they spread out around the kitchen area, clapping as they tossed his pants to one another.

Once Jenna got them back, she ran to the door with them. Eric leapt after her, but she was out the door before he could grab her. He hesitated, unsure who was still outside.

He peeked outside but saw no one. It was late and everyone likely went home. He saw Jenna tossing his pants across the room toward the reception area.

She returned gleefully.

"You shouldn't have kicked me," she said, glowering as she returned to the kitchen, the girls cheering her return.

As someone grabbed him from behind, he decided to make a run for it. He darted across the room, but Nikki had noticed the pants just outside her door and emerged to pick them up. She grinned. Gazing up, she saw Eric.

She offered his pants to him, still smiling.

"So instead of getting me a coffee, you take your pants off?" asked Amanda, appearing at her door.

"The copyrighters were just having a little fun with him," explained Nikki. The laughter from the break room was unmistakable.

"I have him do a simple task and he can't get it done," said Amanda to herself. "Well, try to keep your pants on here, Eric. I'm expecting you to be more professional than that."

Eric was too humiliated for words. He just wanted to hide in his office and never come out again.

As Amanda returned to her office, Nikki grinned. "You really can't let them get away with anything. The more you let them take, the more they'll want. It's a slippery slope."

"They jumped me," he explained, unable to look her in the eye as he put his pants back on.

"Well, you got off easy. They'd be happy to strip you naked if you let them. So be warned."

Nikki returned to her office, leaving Eric to ponder her words.

"He did take my socks," said Allie as she emerged from his office, the crusty old sweat socks in her hand. "What a perv."

"Guess you really do live stinky feet, huh Eric," said Jenna with a smirk as she stood outside the kitchen door.

What had he done to deserve such degrading treatment? He remembered his shoes, which were still in the kitchen. But he feared what the girls would do to him if he went back. So he decided to head home without them. He knew Jenna and the others were laughing about him as he walked out, but he tried to ignore them.

FRIDAY

It took every ounce of resolve and courage to motivate himself to return to work the following morning. How could he work with people who'd humiliated him? Was the money he earned really the psychological trauma?

He walked directly to his office, intent on impressing Amanda with the quality of his work. It was Dana who walked into his office without knocking, thrilled about something.

"I've got some really good news," she told him. Expecting good news about his job, he listened intently. He could use good news.

"Well, I was talking to my friends about the whole smelly foot thing and they're totally jazzed about it. I had no idea how they'd react 'cause we'd never done anything kinky with feet, but they're all one hundred percent in. No one hesitated. They were all like. Ok. So when do we do this guy? I mean they would have been thrilled to play with you regardless, but when I told them about what you did for Jen they were really excited and were wondering like how smelly is smelly and can we get our feet as smelly as we like. I haven't seen them so excited about something in months. I'm so glad I asked. I really had no idea how they'd react. I didn't expect them to be so enthused about it. So there you have it. You've got some fans you haven't even met yet and all because you worked Jen's feet just like she asked you to."

"I'm really not interested," he said. This whole joke was going too far and if he had to be blunt to put it to rest, so be it.

"Oh, don't be silly. It'll be loads of fun. We always have a pretty wild time and they'll be getting the maximum fun out of you, I promise. You've got to stop worrying about things, let go and have fun. I mean what happened with Jen was just a little good fun. Maybe a little more of that'll do you good. So you'll stop being so doom and gloom and taking things so seriously."

She leaned in close, a hand to his shoulder. She could be so sweet about the most perverse things. "You just have to show up, Eric. Nothing more's required of you. We'll take care of the rest. The less you worry, the more fun you'll have."

"I just need to be alone," he said, trying to turn her down in the nicest way possible.

"You won't last here on your own. You're part of a team, and the more you have fun with the rest of the team, the easier it'll be. Don't fight it, go with it."

Dana took a hand to his face and tapped his cheek. "Well, I just wanted to let you know that my friends can't wait to meet you, make you an honorary member of our group and have some stinky foot fun with you. And, knowing them, they'll go all out for you and get their feet super smelly to make it a truly memorable night. Anyway, I'll make arrangements and keep you posted."

"I don't want to smell anyone's feet," he explained.

"Which is precisely why you should. Clearly you've got a hang up about the whole thing. But you'll never get over it by avoiding it. My friends and I will help you deal with it head on with plenty of extra ripe feet in need of your attentions."

She poked him in the chest as she stood up.

"But ..."

"I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm not letting you say not to a fun time. Besides, everyone's on board and super excited. I'd never get them worked up about something and then let them down. Everyone really, really wants to do this with you so we'll have a good showing. We'll probably get some newbies who find out and want to have some fun with it too. Anyway, I'll keep you posted when I firm up a date and time."

She didn't give him a chance to object before she left his office. Did no one take no for an answer?

A few hours later, Eric got a message from Jen.

"My feet are hot and nasty. Where's that sweet mouth of yours?"

He ignored the remark. He would ignore all mockery.

"Same shoes again," said the next instant message. "Feet still unwashed. They need a good cleaning." He still ignored her.

It couldn't have been twenty minutes later when Chelsea knocked and walked in, taking a seat on his desk and crossing her legs. Her fingers grazed the length of her booted foot.

"You never came back," she said with a sultry voice, her gaze fixed on him. "Liz has been asking about you."

"I told her I was busy," he said, leaning back. He didn't want to encourage Chelsea's attentions, but she took a hand to his chest, her fingers slipping through the crease.

"She said you weren't half bad with her feet. Your sniffing needed some work. Your foot cleaning lacked a little pizazz. But all in all, not bad at all."

Chelsea turned until her boots swung over his desk on either side of him.

"I told her a little training is all you need, and that you could practice on my feet any time."

Chelsea raised one boot until it her heel was resting on his leg.

"Jen's suite is pretty discrete. You could come by and stay as long as you want. The only condition is our feet in your face."

Eric tried rolling his seat back, but Chelsea already had both booted feet on his lap, the toe of her boot inching towards his crotch.

"My feet are still roasting in these boots, and I've pretty much been wearing them since I saw you last. I'll keep 'em roasting until you're ready to release them."

Chelsea again let her fingers graze the length of her boot.

Eric tried standing up, but Chelsea pushed him down with her boots and recrossed her legs, the toe of her boot close to his face.

"I'm keeping them oh so smelly for you," she purred, her booted foot slipped towards his crotch. He lurched back and got to his feet.

"It was all a mistake. I shouldn't have come by. You know it was all a joke, right? Or is this still part of the joke?"

"It was a joke for some, but some of us, like Jen and me, we love it. She knows good foot worship and so do I. Sure, you need some work but I bet you'll be really good at it. And you can learn using my feet, anytime you like. It's a nice hot, pungent, extra ripe pair of feet you need. And my feet always smell. I promise you that. So come by and stay a while."

123456...9