A Company of Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear some muffled cheers from inside a building, followed by high-pitched howls and catcalls. Eric was nervous.

Carmen, Trish and Nora all guided him down a set of stairs before opening a door. He was greeted with a deafening howls and whistles. It sounded like at least twelve women, maybe more. He still had a blindfold on so he couldn't be sure.

"He's lovely," said one woman."

"Great find," said another.

Someone grabbed his belt.

"Shall we strip him?" asked Dora as the women converged on him. Someone knocked him to the ground.

He could feel hands all over him as the women didn't remove his pants and shirt so much as pull and tear them off. It was frightening enough he feared being torn to pieces by these banshees.

His semi-erect penis flopped about to the cheers of the women as he was dragged naked for about five seconds before being slung over a sofa.

Women grabbed his ass and smacked him hard with the open palms. Others grabbed his balls and cock while some grazed their nails over his backside. They were helping themselves to him, hands everywhere.

He tried pulling off his blindfold, but the women were once again pulling him by the arms to another spot, hands over his legs and chest as he was poked and prodded, squeezed and pinched. The noise of the room was deafening, all howls and shrieks punctuating the white noise of excited chatter.

"He's hot, but his cock's like ... tiny," said one woman.

"If we wanted a guy with a big dick, we'd have a guy with a big dick," said Kat's familiar voice. "He's here to smell and lick your feet."

Women laughed loudly as he was placed on the floor, his arms pulled over his head, hands grabbing and tickling him.

As hands released his arms, he was surprised to find he couldn't move his arms or legs. His wrists were tied above his head, and his ankles were tied too.

Instead of hands on his body, it was shoes. In fact, he was covered in shoes from foot to head.

His blindfold was removed to reveal beaming, mocking faces gazing down at him. There were fourteen women seated around him, all of them using his body as a footrest.

Overhead was Kat, her boots over his forehead.

"Anyone want to shove your feet in his face?" asked Dana.

The room burst into howls and applause.

"Anyone want him to smell your feet?" asked Dana, to even louder hoots and hollers.

"I hope your feet don't stink," said Kat, earning laughter from everyone.

He recognized Kat, Carmen, Trish, not to mention Dana, all of them smiling down at him. The other women were a diverse group, some in their early twenties and a few in their forties, some plain and some really cute. On his body were resting sneakers, loafers, flats, high heels and boots.

"A few notes," said Kat. "Let me first thank Dana for offering us this cut boy to play with tonight and for being delightfully wicked about suggesting we give him a night of super smelly feet."

The women cheered.

"And let me thank all of you for being amazing women and for coming here to share these wonderful moments of working together and having fun the way we want to have fun. This is our time and our night. Let's make it memorable."

The women roared and cheered, some slamming their feet against Eric's naked body.

"Time to unleash these sweaty things," said Kat as she began prying off one of her boots.

Women were affixing nose plugs, chuckling in anticipation.

Kat removed her boot with a gasp, revealing the blackened, creased sole of a sports sock. "That feels great already."

"Put it in his face," said someone. The women laughed.

Kat let her sock foot drop to his face. It felt hot and damp as she rubbed it around, crusty toe ends finding his nose as she wriggled her toes playfully.

Eric inhaled. The women applauded.

The smell was potent, the leather of the boots barely noticeable in the sour, musty bouquet of her sock foot.

"Smell my toes," demanded Kat. "Same socks all week."

Women applauded, and as Eric turned his head. Women pressed shoes against his face to hold it in place.

"This is so awesome," observed one of the women.

"You're gonna smell everyone's feet, boy," said someone else. "Nasty, stinky, cheesy, dirty feet all over your face."

Eric inhaled again and again as Kat ground her sock toes over his nose before once again sliding her sock foot all over his face.

Pulling off another boot, she pressed a freshly damp sock foot in his face and told him to smell them. The stench was overpowering and sharply organic. And yet he inhaled loudly again and again. Whatever the women at the firm taught him, it was to show enthusiasm even for unpleasant tasks.

Kat peeled off her socks to reveal calloused and wide-soled size 8s, purple flecks of nailpolish on dirty toenails.

She rubbed her sweaty bare soles over his face, her rough heels scratching a little.

"They have him clean their feet at work," noted Dana.

"Wow," said Trish. "That's quite the workplace you've got there."

"They just want to have some fun. Like us."

The women cheered some more.

"So I can have him clean them?" asked Kat.

"He can start with the heels and work his way up to the toes."

"Nice," said Kat as she pressed a heel to his lips. He took it into his mouth and began licking and sucking at the toughened flesh.

Her feet tasted tart and salty as he licked her soles before sucking on her toes, at one point taking all her toes into his mouth, to the raucous approval of everyone.

"And he'll clean between your toes too," noted Dana.

"Sweet," said Kat as she examined her toes. There were flecks of dirt between the toes. "Go for it then. Clean between the toes."

"So he does this at work too?" asked one of the women.

"He made such a fuss about someone having smelly feet when she took her shoes off we just figured we have to teach him a lesson and we did," said Dana. "He's been smelling our feet a lot since then. I thought all of you would get a kick out of doing this too."

"He deserves it," said Kat as she worked her sweaty soles into his face.

"Look. He's a little hard," said another woman, nudging his penis with her shoe.

"Because you're touching it," explained Trish. Others laughed.

"Kiss them and say thank you," Dana asked Eric. He kissed Kat's feet all over and thanked her for them. They looked a lot cleaner, especially the heels, once he'd finished licking them clean.

Carmen was next with her tights and flats. She kicked them off and presented her hot, steamy soles just over his face. It was a sharp, vinegar smell with a hint of cheddar.

"My, they stink," remarked Carmen as she pressed her toes to his nose. "Sorry you have to smell those," she said.

"You're not sorry," said Trish. Everyone laughed.

Carmen was soon working her feet over his face, pressing the balls of her feet up against his nostrils and tell him to smell her cheesy feet. It was difficult to stomach, but no different from what he had to endure all week.

Upon removing her tights, she dangled them in his face before having him suck on the acrid, vinegary toe ends. She took especial delight in having him lick the length of her chubby feet and having him work his tongue between her toes.

Trish and Nora were soon at his face. As a sneaker dropped to the floor, Nora presented a grimy size 10 foot, her heels blackened from the filthy old sneakers. She quickly pressed long toes over his nose and told him to "smell my feet."

He inhaled the putrid stench of well-worn sneakers and unwashed sour feet as she slid her toes over his nose and pressed her unpainted toenails against his nostrils. She made good use of his face, "to massage her feet" as she called it. Her feet were big, warm and extremely sweaty, as sharply pungent ten minutes into it as when she first slipped off her dirty sneakers.

He was licking between Nora's toes when Trish presented his nose with an ankle-length sock foot, blackened from all the extra use. With her toes clamped down on his nose, he could smell the days and days of sweating in her sneakers. Her scent was almost sickly sweat and faintly cheesy, particularly once she peeled off her socks and worked her sweaty bare feet in his face.

Eric was a bit surprised to see Dana gazing down at him, her boots on either side of his head. She'd ushered him into his week and a half of humiliation at work and she'd orchestrated this event too. He had yet to get her feet in his face and here she was, about to get her chance.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," said Dana, tapping his face with the toe of her boot. "I was going to wait until everyone had a go, but I don't think I can wait much longer."

Dana pried off a boot, giving off a potent stink of vinegar. It was musty smelling too as she wiggled the toes of her nylon-covered size 9 ½ foot. Plunging down on his face, her toes splayed over his nose, her toes were redolent of something cheesy and fruity.

"Smell my feet, Eric," she commanded firmly. She seemed satisfied as she closed her eyes and leaned back, pulling off the other boot before pressing both nylon feet on his face.

Women chattered and giggled as they cheered Dana on. She worked her feet hard into his face, sliding them over his nose until he'd smelled them thoroughly. She stepped away briefly, during which time Nora returned her big feet to his face, her toes up to his nostrils. When Dana returned, she was dangling her nylons which she proceeded to shove in his mouth. She forced her sweaty, sticky bare feet in his face.

"Keep smelling them," she insisted before pulling out the nylons from his mouth using her toes and then plunging her toes into his mouth instead. Her toes were tart and sour as she pushed them deep into his mouth, four and even five at once. She had him clean every crevice and nibble on every callous. It was as if she'd planned everything she did, down to the sniff and lick.

Dana was truly the orchestrator of it all, though the other women were anxious to work their feet in his face too. Women were still arriving, their numbers increasing to twenty as they began drinking alcohol, smoking and telling raunchy stories. They were getting drunk and Eric was high on foot fumes.

And so the night wore on, one woman after another, kicking off shoes and shoving pungent, filthy feet in his face. Everyone loved it and vowed to do it again to some poor sap. There was a debate over whether he had it coming. Someone argued he probably deserve it. Others said it had to be him and unfortunately for him he got chosen to worship the feet of so many women.

Eric never tried to fight it that day. He inhaled deep when they told him to sniff and he licked and sucked hungrily when they wanted their feet cleaned. Pleasing them was all that mattered. He thought of little else.

Once everyone got to try him out, he was untied and the ladies proceeded to grab and poke at him, some spanking him and others having him jack off for them. Dirty socks were stuffed in his mouth and panties pulled over his head before being forced to sniff more undergarments, shoes and socks.

His head was pushed between their legs and he licked warm, pungent pussies as they used him for their pleasure.

As the early morning wore on, many of the women had left, even the posse members. Only Kat and Dana remained.

It was a house Kat had inherited a while back, so she wasn't going anywhere. "You can stay here, Eric," she said, her feet near his face as she caressed his leg.

"What an awesome night," said Dana.

"You know it," answered Kat, giving Dana a high five. "You did good finding this one. He let us get away with everything. It was great."

"He was a good find," said Dana, pressing a sweaty bare foot against his cheek.

"They'll want more. I don't think anyone knew how much fun this was gonna be. I mean they all wanted to see what it was like, him smelling our stinky feet and all. But no one knew. Definitely have to do it again."

Kat also raised a foot to Eric's face, her sole to his face as if expecting him to kiss them. He did.

"So you'll stay?" she asked.

Eric was too exhausted to think of going home. Besides, his clothes were in tatters.

"What would he wear home?" asked Dana, glancing at what became of his pants. They shared a glance and burst into laughter.

"Look like you're staying," said Kat. "At least until we get you something to wear. You can sleep up in the room with me. Just lick my feet until I fall asleep."

"Mmn, that sounds nice," said Dana.

Dana gave Eric's bottom a few squeezes before making her departure. Eric followed Kat upstairs. She pointed to the foot of her bed and he lay down. She readied herself for bed before doing the same, her bare feet pressed up against his face. And so he began licking them, slow broad licks that left her moaning and eventually snoring.

Eric contemplated his situation. He'd survived a night with over twenty very grabby and tipsy women and endured the humiliations of the office. He should have been angry, but there was no anger left. It wasn't resignation either. If anything it was contentment; that or fatigue.

And so he slept. Tomorrow would be another day with new challenges.

1...456789