A Compassionate Enchantress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being blind meant that I could not predict what she would due next and the act of feeling helpless made me rock hard, Kathryne had made the right choice to pleasure me without making me feel anxious and it was an exhilarating feeling of freedom not worrying about her looking at me.

I shuddered and moaned in pleasure at each lick until she took the large knob into her mouth and I felt her big lips stretch around the shaft just under the head. Her tongue wormed its way under the foreskin and there was nothing I could do about it when Kathryne experimented with licking it slowly all the way around, making sure to lick every sensitive part inside that left me a trembling and panting mess that had me begging for more.

"J-Jesus Christ! Please suck my cock, K-Kitten! That feels wonderful. Please don't stop!"

Ignoring my desperate begging, Kathryn let her tongue leisurely lick and explore every nook & cranny inside that weakened my body, moaning as she brought me close to orgasm more than a couple of times. My hands shook behind me as I could only sit there, panting heavily in pure pleasure.

My hands clenched into tight fists and I groaned even louder as she applied a hard suction with her lips. With my cock in both hands, she let her fingers caress it up and down with her nails as her lips sucked on my dick, breathing heavily and sweating.

"Jesus Christ, Kitten! Oh f-f-fuck!"

I groaned out the last word even louder as I tried to warn her, but I could only croak out another "f-f-f-fuck!" before I erupted into her hungry lips like an exploding dormant volcano; my body shook and my belly arched forward. My legs strained as her eyes widened when my dick came into her mouth with my cock throbbing & jerking in her hands.

I lay there panting and moaning as she swallowed my cum and licked the cum off her lips. She grinned at me while blindfolded and climbed back into my lap to start kissing me quite hungrily. We devoured each others lips for a while and I didn't care that her mouth tasted of my cum before she drew back, pulling on my lip with her teeth before letting go.

She giggled suddenly when she saw that I hadn't gone soft and kneeled in front of me, her purr almost taking over her voice as she spoke.

"Still hard are we, handsome? We'll fix that for you, hmm? I really love your dick already. I really hadn't expected a guy with your physique to have something this size."

My legs shook while tied to the chair as she grabbed my sensitive dick in her soft touch, telling her in a strained voice.

"Please be gentle, Kitten, it's a little sensitive!"

Unable to stop her, my voice rose higher as she enveloped my large head back into her warm lips, her tongue slips back under the foreskin that causes me to groan in pleasure once more. Kathryne places her palms on my thighs and trails her nails up and down while I start to feel her full lips slide further down my dick, with my thickness she struggled to get it down her throat; my thighs quaked as she starts bobbing on it and sucking it hard.

I start panting heavily as I throw my head back, moaning when her fingernails delicately play with my balls to the point that it makes my legs shift sporadically on their own at the same time she sucked on the head; causing her cheeks to hollow with her strong suction. It drove me up the wall and it made me lift my hips up making my ass clench together and go taught.

Since I came only a little while ago, she took her time to be gentle while she would suck and slurp on my cock for the next few minutes with her amazing lips. Her tongue licking under my foreskin, I arched my back as pleasure turned me incoherent with repeating a stuttered "f-f-fuck!" when she started taking more and more into her mouth with each bob of her head until she managed to take it all.

The shaft making a small outline in her throat each time she took it deep into her mouth would have turned on anyone if they were there to see it. It only took me another minute for my throbbing dick to spill more hot jizz onto her tongue and I was already sweating heavily as I panted in ecstasy.

She swallowed it all a second time and her purring took on a much more louder and charming sound next to my ear when her nose nuzzled my jawline. Trailing kisses along the top of my throat as I lay there limp and panting, reveling in her sensual aura; my head lolled back and forth as I moaned.

"Oh god, Kitten! You're such a good little slutty cocksucker with those big beautiful lips, aren't you? No wonder the guys flock to you with those big alluring dick sucking lips! I can see why the men want you so badly to put their dicks in your wonderful mouth."

Realizing what I said, my face turned white in preparation for a slap. Instead of a slap, Kathryne started to laugh uncontrollably on top of me with her head thrown back and laughed for a good minute as I bit my lip. I blushed when her next phrase was told in a sultry voice in my ear full of lust.

"Oh Bern, if you only knew," I could hear the grin on her voice as she spoke, "When it comes to cock, you'll soon find out just how much it'll make me wet sucking on yours. I'm going to love sucking on yours since it's really thick. I've not had one this long and thick at the same time before and I love to suck off a guy who's as adorably charming as you are, my dear sweet Bernie. And just think, your big dick will stretch out my hot little pussy really nice, too and I can't wait to fuck it."

Kathryne paused a moment and looked down to see my rigid member still hard and exclaimed in surprise.

"My goodness Bernie, just how many times can you cum?"

Her cooing into my ear and her dirty talk made my blood continue to race and keep my cock hard. I let out a near desperate strangled moan as I respond when her fingers start caressing it again, making me tremble all over.

"Three times, Kitten. Oh god, it's super sensitive right now! Please be gentle!"

She pauses a moment to nuzzle my throat with her nose, giggling at the plea in my voice. Kissing her way up to my ear, I went taught as she nibbled playfully on my neck, ignoring my body's sensitive reaction to her purposely slow movements to tantalize me and turn my head to mush with a trembling electric pleasure.

Kathryne softly let her palms rub up and down my biceps as she suddenly sucked on my earlobes, biting them. It took me a couple of minutes for my breathing to finally return to normal when she spoke into my ear.

"You natural charming and shy men aren't very common, Bern. It's a really hot turn on to pleasure a real man who's afraid of losing you instead of the normal arrogant dickheads who took me for granted and just wanted my big lips sucking their cocks; not caring that I truly wanted an emotional connection as well as a physical one."

I blushed behind the blindfold and opened my mouth to protest.

"A real man? But I'm just some mailroom shmuck! I'm not anything special, Kathryne."

I was shocked into silence as she slapped my cheek with only enough force to get my attention. She pulled the blindfold off and I blinked the light away a moment to see her looking at me with an actual glare before thrusting her finger into my face and making me flinch. Talking to me with a compassionate and surprisingly firm voice while I stared at her a little astonished.

"You are NOT just some mailroom shmuck, Bernard!"

Kathryne pauses as she leans in close and grabs my face with both hands, staring into my eyes fiercely.

"You're a real man who's worth my effort to find compatible with me. You're attentive to my every want, need and desire with pure unconditional loyalty and faith to make me happy. And in return I'll happily do the same for you because you're afraid of hurting me and that is what most men aren't afraid of doing."

She pauses but a moment and her voice became overly sweet making me shiver in fear with her next words and my eyes widen in absolute shock.

"And if you ever hurt me Bernard, not only will I hurt you back, I'll tie you up and let the spiders crawl all over you until you're an incoherent mess begging me to get them off."

I don't know how she found out about my fear of spiders, but I had this feeling she somehow found out in some way without me telling her about it. The only way she could know was reading one of my diaries. It made me shudder at the thought.

Kathryne grinned at me as I nodded and I relaxed as she put the blindfold back on my face before whispering lustily into my ear.

"Now where was I?"

I moaned in pleasure as she sucked on my neck like a hungry vampire, my body twitching a little as she trailed kisses along my jaw & neck a second time; making me whimper and my body twitches when she grabbed my very sensitive yet hard shaft, being careful with her grip.

"Oh god, Kitten! Please go easy on it."

My voice raised an octave at the end of the sentence as my dick was once again engulfed with her mouth tenderly sucking on my hot sensitive rod.

My head lulled back and forth as I groaned loudly. My thighs quaking under her palms as she took her time and slurped on my dick, playing with the foreskin; teasing me mercilessly. Being my third orgasm it took her longer to get me off and she took her leisurely time of sucking my dick for almost ten minutes; the room was filled with my loud moans as she lovingly sucked my dick and brought me to the brink a few times only to stop before I was begging her to let me cum. I hadn't felt anything like it before.

"Please let me cum, Kitten!"

Pulling it out of her sweet mouth numerous times to casually lick my dick all over and suck on my balls, I was completely helpless while her stupendous lips had their freedom to suck me as long as she wanted; I sure as hell wasn't about to say no to her great lips having their wicked way with it even if she wasn't letting me cum while I begged and pleaded with her. With the way she loved sucking dick and taking her time, I had the feeling that she wasn't kidding about it being her fetish to pleasure me.

It boggled my mind why men would hurt this wonderful woman; right then and there I vowed to do everything within my power to see her eyes look at me with an adoring look I loved so much compared to the other looks she gave me after I did something that was emotionally driven to make her laugh or smile. My emotionally driven acts were met with such adoring eyes thrown my way made my heart stop every time.

The whole time I was panting heavily, my hands shook violently as I gave her the last of my warm spunk in a shuddering strangled squawk a whole ten minutes later; my body went rigid and trembled under her powerful suction as she slowly and methodically sucked and slurped on my quivering dick. Her sensual lips finally drove me over the edge when they played with it and sucking on it at the same time.

"Ohhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

I went completely limp as my dick finally followed after I sent another small load into her mouth, I lay there panting and gasping; whimpering at how weak my body felt with my eyes half-closed. She took off my blindfold and untied my hands soon after and my vision swam a little as I lay there sweating buckets.

My vision cleared a little as I lay there dazedly, my head lulling slightly. I exclaimed in a weak voice,

"Holy fuck, Kitten! Never in my life have I ever met a woman who put that much enthusiasm into sucking my cock to the point that she'd make me unable to move! Nor enjoy sucking my dick enough to make me cum more than once. Jesus Christ, that was very hot feeling helpless while your lips had their wicked way with it and I was completely powerless to stop you."

Kathryne giggled loudly at my pet name and watched me with a grin as I tried to use my wobbly muscles to sit up straighter with only marginal success. Looking at me with her soulful eyes that were alight with a fire I've not seen before, I swallowed noisily at her predatory look.

"Well I hope you love a lot of blowjobs then, my charming prince. You'd better be prepared to return the favor someday," I swallowed again and lick my lips while she continues, "And if you're a good boy and lick my pussy really thoroughly until I tell you to stop and make me cum good enough, you might have a troubling time just getting me to stop sucking on your yummy dick to the point you can't get it up anymore."

I started to blush heavily as I could tell she wasn't joking and realized I had just found a woman that had a rare enthusiasm for slow and sensual BJ's. She grinned as I nodded weakly and smiled lazily up at her marvelous face staring down at me.

"Definitely the perfect woman to demand blowjobs from, yes?"

I let out a loud squawk and immediately went stiff as a board when I felt her fingers wrap around my overly sensitive cock in a vice-grip; her voice took on a venomously sweet voice while her eyes and smile took on a sinister look.

"What was that Bernard? I didn't quite hear you."

Not knowing I put my foot in my mouth, I repeated the same sentence and got the same response, eliciting a much louder squawk as she squeezed it painfully and I realized my error before I spoke in a much higher voice,

"I mean when YOU want to do it!"

I released a whimper from my mouth as she let it go and I gasped, panting again as she smiled beautifully at me with her sugary coated voice filling my ears,

"My sweet charming prince should remember not to put his foot in his mouth, yes? But in the future, it's when WE want to do it, not just me, okay?"

I blushed a bright red as she said it mockingly back into my face and still somehow come out with a charming, regal quality to it. I nodded my head quickly. Licking my lips nervously as she returned to her charming personality as quick as it had gone; caressing my chest in a sensual manner, making me tremble on the inside from her electric buzzing touch.

Kathryne smiled at me, her lips stretching wonderfully across her smooth face as she spoke with a warm genuine loving look in them,

"I love the fact that you turn to absolute putty under my hands, Bern. I can feel you tremble every time I touch you. Is that normal for you?"

I smiled weakly and nodded a little, feeling a little embarrassed as she looked at me with such looks that could render me helpless with just a look or a simple touch that caused me to tremble so much. I absolutely revelled in the feeling of her chubby but exoctically smooth porcelien skinned body against mine that left feelings of electricity shooting through my body up into my head that left me breathless with pleasure every time she touched me with her tenderness.

It filled my chest with an acceptance I'd never felt before and it meant everything to me emotionally at that moment. I had never met such a woman with so much kindness and tenderness before that it provoked a feeling so strong it almost suffocated me in it's warmth and I had to take a very deep breath before letting it go almost explosively to keep myself from getting too emotional.

"It only happens when I find a woman with a tender touch like yours. I found over the years that if my body happens to start trembling under her touch then I recognize that she really actually likes me because I can feel her emotions in her touch from being so strong. It's only happened once before this, but the relationship only lasted a few weeks because she wasn't very understanding after she said she did understand. She didn't like it when I unintentionally made it worse by calling her on her bullshit."

Kathryne fully grinned at my confession and her eyes glowed at this newfound information.

"Awww, that's adorable, Bern! What causes it to do that to you? It doesn't make you uncomfortable? I've never been with a guy that reacted this way before, it's all so new to me. Sure all the guys say it felt really nice, but none of them had a reaction this strong."

I shrugged and shook my head while I looked up at her with my whole face red as a tomato as she continued to let her palms and fingers play with my trembling chest. My breathing was slightly ragged as I arched my belly towards her and she caressed it, thus causing my stomach to quiver and clench into a knot. I felt like a teenager all over again.

"I feel a hot electric shock wherever your skin touches mine and kinda sends me into overload like a circuit board that gets too much electricity in a computer's motherboard. It causes my muscles to become taught because my brain has trouble keeping up with all the pleasuring sensations being sent to it while you touch me."

My computer reference confused her for a moment before she started laughing loudly in response to my nerdiness and she laid her head on my shoulder giggling for a few moments while kissing from my collarbone slowly up to my throat, trailing kisses and tongue to the other side that makes me gasp out.

"And I've never had a woman do THAT either! I thought that was the guy's role in the relationship."

My sentence got another giggle from her and she cooed at me while purring the words off her tongue into my sensitive ears, caressing my quivering stomach muscles gently.

"My dear Bernard, you're such a natural charmer! You have have no idea how charming you really are, do you? Your natural charm gets me all soaking wet every time you're around me. You sure are going to be so much fun!"

Kathryne grinned at my clueless stare until she clarified it better with a wicked grin that made me turn bright red again while her fingers traced shapes on my overly sensitive skin.

"What I really want to do is bed my very charming and very handsome Bernie whenever I want because you charm me so well with your natural ability. I find your natural charm a really big turn on and it makes me dripping wet when I daydream about all the pleasure I'd be giving you due to your driven desire to get a warm emotional response from me. I see how you look at me when I give you adoring looks after you go out of your way just to make me feel appreciated. I appreciate your kindness so very much I'll suck on your dick as long as I want with genuine enthusiasm until you can't cum again just to pleasure you and watch you overcome with pleasurable bliss just for your unconditional and considerate warm hearted actions. Is that a better answer? And I'd gladly do it anytime I want."

Her smile widened as I let out a strangled croak of surprise, my eyes wide in astonishment with her bold answer. Kathryne giggled loudly as she closed my mouth with a click. She sighed contentedly on top of me, laying there languidly on my chest. Her eyes meet mine in another one of her soul searching adoring looks and I had to suck in another breath as I felt her penetrating stare right through me.

"You're so adorable when you're flustered Bern. I really do turn you into putty, don't I? Does this electric shock bother you? I think we're both INFP's."

I bite my lip and shake my head while looking up into her green eyes and shrug before replying.

"No it doesn't bother me. I thought it was because I was Autistic, but it's because I've not had much experience and I kept to myself a lot."

I blushed only marginally as she looked at me before she finally remembered where she heard that unique explanation from. Her eyes lit up in understanding and she touched my cheek tenderly, caressing it with her thumb as I unconsciously wilted under her stare; clearly not understanding her sudden look of compassion.

"Why didn't you just tell me you were partly Autistic? Were you afraid of telling me, Bern? So you're a touchy feely guy! Like that matters, handsome. Did you really think I'd let your problems stop me? I love a man who's touchy all the time, it makes me feel loved."

I blushed under her stare and I nodded, fidgeting nervously. Shrugging with uncertainty under her compassionate look and didn't really know what to say. Kathryne giggled before replying with a soft voice.