A Complete Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

"Guys, I have to pee. But, promise me you'll stay here. I'll be right back."

They agreed and I hopped up, pulled on Jimmy's long t-shirt and popped out. I finished and dashed back to the room.

I pulled off the shirt and noticed the sheet was now covering the two guys, although I could distinctly make out two tents.

"Why the sheet?" I asked.

"We have a surprise for you," said Peter with a wicked grin.

"Sure do," asserted Jimmy. "Why don't you take the sheet off?"

I pulled the sheet away and stopped breathing. Each guy had his hand on the other's erection. They were not stroking, just holding.

"God, that is beautiful," I cried.

Jimmy said, "Well, we kinda' did it as a joke because of what you said about two girls being together. It's not because we are like hot for each other."

"Right," said Peter. "This is just for grins."

Jimmy started to remove his hand.

"No," I whispered. "Just stroke each other. Not long, just for a second or two. Please."

The guys looked at each other and then broke into the all boy shit-eating grin that usually precedes some totally stupid stunt.

Peter moved his hand up and down Jimmy's hard-on. Jimmy returned the action. Slowly, they stroked each other, their eyes fixed on me.

I put a hand on each of their dicks and joined in, urging them to do it a little faster.

They moved up and down quickly. I bent over and took Peter's dick into my mouth, while Jimmy stroked him. In a few seconds, I switched and had Jimmy in my mouth. I continue the rotation until I knew both of them were on the edge. I was trying to decide which one to take first when there was a knock at the door.

We all froze.

Peter called out, "Who's there?"

"It's Hannah, numb nuts. Open up."

We looked at Peter and he mouthed, "My cousin."

"Just a sec, Hannah."

"Whatcha doing, Peter, playing with it in there?" We could hear her laughter, which was more of a snort and she pounded the door.

"Just, hold on," he called back.

Jumping out of bed, the three of us were standing naked in the room. Peter looked for some clothes.

Hannah banged on the door.

Jimmy and I grabbed the sheet and held it around us.

Hannah pounded harder and the door started to open. Jimmy had not locked it after him.

Peter gave up looking for his pants and grabbed the closest garment to cover his nudity. Hannah walked into the room.

"Jeez, Peter, what took you so..."

The young woman looked at Peter with Jimmy's boxers shielding him and two other people wrapped in a sheet.

"Holy shit," she said. "It looks like I'm going to the totally wrong fuckin' school."

Peter pulled her in and closed the door.

"Hannah, this really isn't what it looks like."

"It looks like a lot of fun, Peter, is what it looks like."

She turned to us and said. "I'm Hannah, the cousin."

"I'm Mary, the, uh, girlfriend."

Jimmy said, "I'm Jimmy, the roommate."

He stepped forward to shake her hand. Unfortunately, I was standing on the bottom of the sheet. He stumbled and the sheet dropped to the floor.

Hannah regarded his naked body. Fortunately, most, but not all of his erection had disappeared.

"Ah, the well hung roommate, I see."

That broke the tension and we all howled. I laughed so hard I dropped the sheet and doubled over.

As we gained control of ourselves, Jimmy and I scrambled to recover our modesty.

Hannah wiped away tears and said, "Hey, don't bother on my account. There's no mystery left here."

We did, however, pull the sheet up and sat down on Jimmy's bed.

"Well, Peter, I think we are going to have a hell of an interesting ride. I think you should hold off on the whole story, though, until we pick up cousin Julie."

Peter was about twenty shades of pink and scarlet.

"You're a little early, Hannah."

"Duh" was her only reply.

I looked at this girl, one of Peter's two dates in life. He called her a nerd and I could see how you might think it at first glance. She was really tall with her brown hair done in pigtails. She wore no make-up and had thick Harry Potter glasses. She wore a long shapeless dress, kinda' like a hippie thing you see in second-hand shops. Her combat boots poked out from the hem of the dress. What you might miss was the pretty face atop a long and elegant neck. When she moved the dress revealed a nice bosom underneath. I imagined she probably had a terrific body.

Peter was looking around for his clothes, still just holding the crumpled boxers in front.

Hannah chatted about her ride from her college and that they would travel the half-hour to pick up Julie and then head down to Rhode Island for the holiday celebration.

She glanced at Peter who had turned his back and was trying to get one leg in his own boxers.

"Peter, nice ass," Hannah exclaimed. "This gets kinkier and kinkier."

"You can stop looking, Hannah."

"Not likely, Cuz. Like I said, kinky."

Peter sighed.

"Hey, Cuz," she called out. "Turn around and let me see the rest."

"No way, Hannah. You shouldn't even be looking at my butt."

"Come on, Peter. I always wanted to see what it looked like since I felt it all grown up."

Peter froze trying to put on his boxers and called back over his shoulder, "What do you mean?"

Hannah addressed us, "Well, I was his date for the senior prom."

I smiled sweetly and said I knew.

"Pathetic. Neither of us ever had dates. I figured it could be cool. So we go and actually started to have a good time. Then, we had the first slow dance. Since Julie was his only other date in life for his junior prom, I figured he wouldn't be much of a dancer. I was right, but he did hold me close. And, what do you know, he gets a boner. I mean right there on the dance floor, he's hard as a rock and it's pushing against my 'you-know-what' during the whole dance."

"God, you knew?" lamented Peter.

"Peter, I may have been innocent, but I knew what a hard-on is." She snickered and continued, "Well, sorta'. And, not that I'd ever seen one at that point. But, I didn't know what else it could be."

"Hannah, I'm sorry. That's embarrassing. I never was that close to a girl, well, except for Julie the year before."

"Yeah," said Hannah, "and the same thing happened. She told me.'

"Oh, god, what a dork I am," he sighed.

"Hey, we both liked it. Actually, I kept trying to get a look at your pants to see if I could make out a bulge or something. You kept your jacket buttoned the whole night. But, if you recall, I insisted on dancing every slow number."

I thought this whole scene was surrealistic. Jimmy and I are sitting naked under a sheet, after totally flashing Hannah, Peter is standing nude while his cousin talks about his erection at a high school dance. I said I was looking for new experiences and I'm getting them. To make things a little more exciting, I slipped my hand on Jimmy's dick under the sheet. He let out a little yip.

"So, Peter, come on. Show me. Obviously the only other two people in the room have seen it."

"I thought the deal was 'I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours.'"

Hannah laughed, "That was a long time ago, Cuz. Besides, I guess you haven't heard. You, Julie and I are sharing the third floor of the grand's house since there's an overflow crowd this year. So, maybe you will get to see mine. You might even get to see Julie's. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Julie's again."

Hannah looked at us and winked. "Julie was always called the 'pretty cousin', you know like big boobs pretty. I was not so blessed, but, Peter, mine are nice to look at. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing if Julie's have gotten any bigger during the year."

Hannah looked back at Peter. "So..."

He shrugged and turned around.

Hannah put her hand to her mouth. Peter was hard as a rock.

"Cousin, that is awesome," was all she said. Peter smiled broadly. He walked in her direction to pick up his the rest of his clothes and his erection bounced along.

Hannah turned to me and said, "I bet you have fun with that."

I nodded.

She seemed to notice where my hand was.

"So, you say you're Peter's girlfriend."

I nodded.

Looking at Jimmy, she said, "And, your Peter's roommate."

He nodded.

"Yet, the three of you were obviously in here together naked. And, Mary, you are now yanking on that gorgeous dick. So, what does that make you two?"

"Good friends?" I offered.

Hannah shook her head. She looked from her cousin's erection to Jimmy and me and back to the erection.

Finally, Peter said, "They are going to be lovers come this weekend. Then the three of us will be engaged in all sorts of deviant behavior. Satisfied?"

"Cuz, we are definitely going to have some great stories on this ride."

She reached out and softly touched Peter's erection and ran her hand down to his balls and back to his tip, her big hand encircling his shaft.

"Great stories," she repeated. "And, might I say, very nice peter, Peter." She giggled and stroked it once more.

After stuffing his erection into his underwear, Peter finished dressing and packing. Jimmy and I remained on the bed with the sheet over us. Peter announced he was ready.

I had to hug and kiss him good-bye.

I looked at Hannah and sorta shrugged an apology. I then stood and naked took him in my arms. We hugged and I kissed him passionately. He ran his hands up and down my back, pulling my bare buns hard against him.

"Join us, Jimmy," I said softly.

He rose, let the sheet fall, and joined us in our hug. I kissed both boys and pulled us together.

We turned as one toward Hannah. "Room for one more," I offered.

She crossed and melded into our group hug. I noticed her hand sliding onto Jimmy's bare butt. I could not blame her, it was a great butt. She then hugged Jimmy, pressing her long body into his and clutching his butt even tighter. She looked up with her myopic vision and kissed him on the lips.

Releasing him, she hugged me. I felt her breasts tight against me, affirming she wore no bra. The hard nipples pressed into my chest. She also grabbed my butt and pulled me to her. I figured what the hell and reciprocated. I felt no panty line. I thought nerdy Hannah had a lot more going on than first met the eye. She moved her mouth to mine and we kissed.

She broke away and looked at the three of us. Shaking her head, she said, "Definitely am going to the wrong fuckin' school."

She took Peter's hand and led him out of the room.

"I think that will be an interesting ride," Jimmy echoed.

"I think the three cousins in one room will be even more interesting. That is one horny girl." I added.

We looked at each other and then let our eyes feast on the nudity of each other. As if reading each other's thoughts, we embraced.

After a long time of passionate kissing and feeling Jimmy's full engorged cock digging into my stomach, I stepped back.

"I don't want our first time to be in this room, Jimmy. I hope you can understand. But, I promise you this weekend, I will make it up to you."

"There's nothing to make up, Mary. And, I can't wait for time alone with you."

He paused and then added with a grin, "I will have s-o-m-e time alone with you, won't I?"

"Maybe," I teased. "But, you have to admit having Anna around won't be a total drag."

"Agreed. If I may be so male-like to say she is hot."

"Well, let me be female-like and say she is fuckin' hot."

We laughed and began looking for our clothes.

"By the way," I said, "did you happen to notice what happened when Anna bent over at the studio?"

"You mean like seeing her sweet little ass crack peaking out from her jeans? No, I don't think I noticed."

I punched his arm and said, "That's only a tease. The whole package is awesome."

Jimmy made an exaggerated sigh and continued packing clothes for our trip.

I left him to finish packing and shower and dashed back to my room for the same.

I was surprised to find Kelsey there, still in bed and still naked.

"Well, hell-o Ms Lazy-bones. How come you're still in bed?"

Kelsey smiled and pulled out her purple vibrator from under the sheet.

"Just havin' a few sweet dreams. That's all."

"So, Jimmy wasn't enough for you last night?"

Kelsey shot up in bed. "Mary, we did nothing. I swear. Did he say we did anything? Honest. I mean I dug looking at his naked body. His dick is just as cute soft as it is hard. And, Ok, I admit I got myself off and he might have heard me. Well, to be honest, I did kick the sheet off and he might have caught a glimpse of me playing with myself. All right, all right, so I left the light on. So, I wanted him to see me cum. Happy? Now, I've told you everything. I didn't leave anything out, so if Jimmy told you anything else, he's making it up."

I let her finish and smiled sweetly. "Thanks for sharing, Kels, but Jimmy told me nothing. Not a word."

"Fuck," she screamed. "My big fuckin' mouth."

I scooted next to her and kissed her.

"I don't mind, Kels. I think it's hot. I won't see you for almost a week. Let me tell you a little story of what happened in the boys' room while I refresh my skills with this little toy."

Kelsey lay back, spread her legs and listened with great interest as I related all the details of the night and morning together with Peter, then Jimmy, then Hannah.

She moaned into surrender as the dildo pushed her over the edge. I covered her with the sheet, stripped and went for my shower.

In a half hour, I was ready to go. Kelsey and I committed to texting over the weekend.

"Don't be afraid to send any interesting pictures," she said.

"I might do that. But don't show them to your parents, I think they like me. And, if I do, do not forward them to anyone. You have to promise."

"Ok. My parents think you're a freakin' saint. But, I might share them with lil' sis. She thinks you're a babe and the coolest chick on the planet. I'm not sure I'll tell her how much of a babe you really are. But, if I get a picture of you and Jimmy, I might let her in on what life in college can be like."

I got a tingle thinking about her high-school senior sister seeing me and Jimmy, or me and Anna, or me and Jimmy and Anna. My mind was getting dizzy.

I left the building and saw Anna waving to me from the parking lot. I ran over and tossed my stuff in the back of her Subaru. We drove over to Jimmy's dorm and soon his bag was next to mine and he was sprawled out in the back seat.

"Anna," I asked, "what are going to do for food. I really can't cook, let alone do a whole meal."

"Leave it to me," she assured. "I'm a great cook. We will have a full turkey dinner and homemade apple and pumpkin pies."

"Will we have whipped cream," Jimmy asked from the back seat.

"Sure," said Anna, "but I'm not sure we'll have enough left for the pies."

Jimmy and I took a couple seconds to get her meaning and the three of us laughed.

"This could be an awesome weekend," I thought. I reached over and patted her thigh. Her hand covered mine, squeezed and pulled it to the warmth of her crotch behind her jeans. I could see her looking in the rear view at Jimmy.

I turned to see him blowing her a kiss.

"Yes," I thought, "a totally awesome weekend."

We stopped at a market in Plymouth, New Hampshire. Anna had called ahead and reserved a small, fresh turkey. We gathered a bunch of other stuff and a ton of wine and beer. It was good having a 22-year old senior who could buy booze and had a credit card.

In another hour, we reached the turn-off for her uncle's camp. We then drove up a secondary paved road coming to an unpaved road with a gate. The snow was about two-feet deep. Anna got out and unlocked the gate. She drove in, stopped and relocked the gate behind us.

With the car in its lowest all-wheel drive mode, we climbed the steep access to the cabin.

I was delighted with the site. In the middle of a clearing stood a large log cabin with a long covered front porch with snow drifting up onto it. Attached to the right was a three car garage and to the left a large utility shed stood about twenty yards away. One end of the porch was stacked high with firewood. Anna got out and trudged over to the garage and used a key to unlock it and pushed the door up. We parked in the garage and began unloading. Anna unlocked the door from the garage that led to a long mud room and then into the kitchen. It was a neat and tidy space with a gas stove, refrigerator, double sink and lots of cabinets. We piled the food supplies on the breakfast counter that separated the kitchen from the great room.

The great room was two stories high and focused around a floor to ceiling flagstone fireplace. There was a big leather couch facing the fireplace and overstuffed leather chairs on either side. In one corner stood a dinning table and chairs and the other corner housed eight foot tall bookcases crammed with books, games and odds and ends.

The house was cold. A fire was laid and Anna opened the flue, used a torch of rolled-up newspaper to get a draft going, then set the fire ablaze. She asked Jimmy to go down to the cellar with her and left me to put away the groceries.

They got the propane gas furnace going and turned on the gas for the stove.

It was getting dark. Anna said she needed to go to the shed outside to start the generator. This meant shoveling the porch and a path to the shed.

"Or," she said, "we can store the perishables in the garage, it's cold enough to keep them. Then, we can use lanterns and candlelight tonight. I can get the gennie running tomorrow. It might be cool to have it more intimate."

"And, more sexy," I added.

She smiled and kissed me on the mouth. I hesitated, then kissed her back.

We parted to see Jimmy looking at us. Anna pulled his hand to lead him next to her and lightly kissed him. I made up for it by smashing his lips against mine.

He gasped for breath and added, "You know, I think candlelight is a great idea."

We laughed.

Since we didn't have the electricity on, the well pump was not working. We used a gallon of bottled water to cook. Anna bought a dozen at the store. Anna made a simple dinner of pasta and a meat sauce she bought at the market. With a green salad and loaf of crusty Italian bread, it was a perfect feast. The two bottles of Chianti we added didn't hurt our appreciation of the meal.

After piling the dirty dishes in the sink, Anna stoked the fire. She set a couple groups of candles in the room to create a warm and glowing atmosphere.

She led us down the hall, using a kerosene lantern for illumination.

There were two bedrooms on this floor and a bathroom. Upstairs she said was a large loft room. She thought it would be easier if we all slept down here.

She tossed her bag into a room with a large brass bed. The other room also had a double bed with a headboard made from white pine branches. I put my stuff in there and so did Jimmy. I wondered if I was staking out my territory.

Anna said she was going to change into something more comfortable. When she and I were together, that usually meant she would be nude in a couple seconds. I didn't think she meant that right now.

I had to use the bathroom and Jimmy said he was going to change, too. Anna had placed a couple gallon jugs of water in the bath for flushing. She encouraged us to follow the old camping conservation practice, "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down." She told us once the pump was running, we could use the toilet normally.

I came into our room to see him lighting a lantern. The yellow light reflected on his bare skin.

"Ooh," I said, "I like what I see. Reminds me of the first time."

He turned to me and the light bounced off his large and soft penis. I felt a rush throughout my body as my pussy heated up.

"Is that what you plan to wear?" I teased, taking his warm penis in my hand.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers