A Complete Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna jumps out of bed and runs to the door. She knocks over a small table with a pile of books. She bends from the waist to pick them up. We both are looking at her amazing ass. She then hurries out the door.

We turn and read in our faces the thoughts in our heads.

"Ass?" I say.

"Wow," Jimmy replies.

We hear Anna in her bedroom rummaging around.

In a couple minutes she reappears in our room with her hands behind her back. She starts speaking but I doubt Jimmy is hearing the words. He, like I, are marveling at the tall, naked woman and her sensuous body.

"...and since Uncle Edgar has been single for a few years, and I know he has girlfriends, I figure he must want to be prepared. So, I dug through his box of personal things he keeps in the closet and Voila!"

Anna pulls her hand from behind her back and lets a string of condoms unfold from her fingers.

"Wow," I scream.

"Bye-bye blue balls," shouts Jimmy.

We are all laughing as Anna pounces on us in the bed.

"Easy," yells Jimmy, "you could break something."

She pets his erection through the covers. "Gotcha, don't want to get this close to end up with equipment malfunction."

She tosses the condoms to me and says, "No time like the present."

I look at her and say, "Hey, there's no hurry. I mean it's only Thursday night or Friday morning, or whatever the hell time it is. I thought we could just sleep some more, do more snowshoeing, maybe make some naked snow angels, play Scrabble and Jimmy and I could get together tonight or even tomorrow. That's Ok with you, Jimmy, right?"

I thought he was going to cry.

"Mary, you are cruel. Jimmy, she is just shitting you. I am going to leave and do not want to see the whites of your asses until much, much later."

I kissed her in gratitude and Jimmy followed my lead. The three of us kept our heads close together and shared another round of kisses. The last one between Anna and Jimmy involved a lot of tongue.

I pulled the covers back exposing the large erection between us.

"Anna, before you said that certain things were not automatically off-limits."

"Mary, I didn't mean to imply..."

"I know, Anna, but you are not grossed out by a dick, especially a hard one?"

Anna looks at Jimmy's erection bobbing back and forth.

"Certainly not by this one."

I take a condom package and hand it to her. "Would you do the honors? That's if you don't mind, Jimmy."

His wide grin was the answer I was hoping for.

"Mary, why?" asks Anna.

"Right now, you are two of my closest friends. In a very short time, you will be two of my best lovers. I want to share as much as I can among us. I don't expect you to sleep with Jimmy, although I would not be opposed to that. I don't expect, Jimmy to sleep with you. I've never discussed it with him. But, this will be the first time Jimmy and I are intimate, and I would love to have you share in that intimacy, even a little."

Anna was tearing up and I kissed her.

"You are amazing," she said.

I nod.

"Well, then since we are being right out there," Anna said, "I'd like to ask one other thing."

"Sure."

"Can I kiss Jimmy down there?"

My pussy got wet and Jimmy's dick bounced.

"If it's all right with Jimmy, I would love for you to do it." I got wetter thinking that my lover would be kissing the dick that would soon penetrate me. God, that was beyond intimate.

We both turn to Jimmy. He smiled and reached his hand behind Anna's head and pulled her to him. He kissed her mouth. The kisses again turn passionate. Finally, she's free and bent to his waist. She licks the top of his erection. I watch in wonder.

Slowly, she licks up and down the shaft and cuddles his balls in her hand. She next takes the head in her mouth and sucks gently. His length begins to disappear in her mouth. She can accommodate about half. She bobs up and down and frees him. She puts one last kiss on the tip and smiles at both of us. All this time Jimmy has been fondling her smooth ass as it bounces up and down.

"That was nice," she says.

She dries his dick with the sheet and rips open the condom. She unrolls it down his shaft.

"Before you go," Jimmy says, "would you kiss Mary where my dick will be?"

I knew he grasped the significance of what Anna just did. She would be a partner in our lovemaking. Jimmy wanted her with us on this journey.

She crawled over him as I lay back and spread my legs. She kissed me all around and pushed her tongue inside. She spread my lips and licked my clit. I was already wet, but now I was flowing.

She rose up and we kissed.

I lay back. "Put Jimmy in me, Anna."

I wondered if I had pushed too far.

Jimmy and Anna looked at each other and, joyfully, they kissed, and he licked my essence from her mouth.

He moved over me, his weight resting on his knees and his hands along side my shoulders. Anna reached down and took his hard dick and he let her pull him to my opening. She rubbed the tip up and down my slit and teased my clit with it. Using her other hand, she spread my lips and inserted his tip.

I gasped as for the first time this beautiful dick moved inside me. Jimmy pushed and moved about a third of his length in.

"Here is where I take my leave," Anna said. She moved down to kiss me. She kissed Jimmy.

"Stay one more second," I asked.

I nodded to Jimmy and he pushed in until our pubic hair mingled.

Anna stroked his back as she watched him disappear inside me. She kissed the back of his head and fondled his balls as they lay against my ass. She then slowly moved off the bed and out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Jimmy was now resting on his elbows. His dick filled me like no other.

"Thank you, babe, that was special. Thank you for allowing Anna into our lovemaking."

"Mary, I know this is not the time for talking, but I have never been this turned on in my life. I cannot believe I am inside you. I am blown away at what Anna did and that you allowed her to guide me to you. You are the most incredible woman I've ever known. I only worry that I am so turned on I may not last long enough and not live up to your expectations."

"Jimmy, just having you inside me is fulfilling all my expectations. Everything else is gravy, babe, pure gravy. Besides, I believe we have more than one condom at our disposal."

With that Jimmy kissed me and started moving.

Not only his length but his thickness filled every part of my vagina. I had never felt so completely engaged. I loved it. I forced my mind away from comparing Jimmy to Peter. I just wanted to enjoy this experience and do it in the here and now.

What Jimmy may have lacked in oral technique, he certainly overcame with how he could screw. His varied his pace in sync with my reactions. He pulled almost all the way out and then slowly stuffed me full again. At some point I mumbled harder, and he picked up the pace. Slowly pulling out but ramming hard back in. I loved it. I urged him harder and he pulled out quickly and rammed even more aggressively. I pulled his ass hard as he pushed back in to be sure I got every centimeter of the great cock in me.

We were both sweating and I cried for more. He lifted my legs and rested them on his shoulders. He pounded me with a corkscrew force I feared would split me. I also feared he would stop. I had already moved through two small orgasms but was quickly approaching my climax.

"Get my clit," I moaned.

He slid a hand on my now exposed and rigid clit and flicked and rubbed. I shook my head violently. He took it between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed a bit. I nodded vigorously. He squeezed hard. He pumped as strongly as he ever had and I screamed and pushed my hips up to meet him. I ground against his groin, and held his ass hard to keep him deep inside me. My vagina contracted around him and he growled and climaxed.

We stayed tight to each other as both of our convulsions subsided. He rolled off me, but stayed inside. He was still semi-hard.

"Mary, I..."

"No words, love," I assured him. "Just hold me."

We hugged and kissed. I felt the semi-hard cock grow.

"You have got to be kidding me," I said.

"I've wanted this for a long time," he replied.

He started moving in and out.

"Would you mind doggy-style," I asked.

"Woof, woof," he said. Laughing, we maneuvered our bodies so he was kneeling behind. Sex should be fun and being able to share a laugh made me even hotter.

My head rested on the bed. He began to move. I was a little tender, but the pain was exquisite.

"Hard and fast, lover, and no mercy," I gasped.

He took my direction and pounded hard keeping his strong hands on my hips pulling me towards him with every thrust until I came with a wild yell of "Fuck, fuck, fuck me babe, fuck me, babe."

I collapsed on the bed and he fell on top of me. His hard dick still inside.

"Does that thing know no end," I said over my shoulder. "And, what about worrying about not lasting?"

"I got over that and I think it's found a home," he said between kisses on my bare back.

"Don't you want to come again?" I asked.

"Sure. I don't think it will take too long. Just lie there, I'll do all the work."

I was not sure my pussy or my nervous system could take another round. I was about to protest until I felt him moving so slowly in and out as I lay face down, his body gliding over mine, his dick moving along my butt as he kept pushing in. This time his tip rubbed directly on my g-spot.

"Oooooh," was the most comprehendable thing I could say.

Jimmy kept an excruciatingly slow pace that made me cum three times before he picked up the speed and let out a long "aaahhh" and fell upon my back. This time he rapidly grew soft until he slipped out side.

We both rolled on our backs holding hands.

I got up and peeled off the condom that was full of his seed. I tied a knot in it and set it on the floor. I crawled in his arms, he pulled up the covers.

And we slept.

*

(This is a good place to take a break. Again, if you want to keep on this journey to A Complete Education with our lovers, let me know by voting, commenting or emailing. There are a couple days left at the cabin we haven't covered and I think we may want to check in on Peter and his cousins. Also, Anna has an interesting story of her own to tell. If you have a preference for what you'd like to hear about next, let me know. If you've had enough, that's cool. I hope you had some fun along the way.)