A Complete Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,242 Followers

"We are all happy when the guy can even find it. You can laugh but it is too often that some guy is randomly rubbing or licking down there. It's in a protected place, but you don't need a freakin' map to get to it. And, if you think other parts differ from woman to woman, you ain't seen nothing 'til you get to the clit.

"Some women want it touched. Some want it almost touched. Some want it hard, some soft. Some right on top, some prefer it while under the hood. Some want only a tongue, some a finger, some both. Jimmy, you have to move carefully through this minefield and pay attention to every little reaction. Read her right and you'll do right by her clit. Mary loves it when I bite down on her clit a little bit when she is almost ready to cum. She likes two fingers insider her as I make love to her clit. On the other hand, Stella, oops..."

Jimmy asked, "Who's Stella?"

Mary and I exchanged a glance.

"Jimmy, let's leave it at Mary and I know that we each see other people."

"Is it someone at school?" he asked. "Hell, the only Stella I know is Ms. Davis, the TA for World History. Wait, you mean you and Ms. Davis...?"

"Jimmy," I interrupted, "can we not get into this now? Please! Let's keep our minds on Pussy 101"

Jimmy kept nodding. I knew he was trying to make sense of what I had told him about oral sex and figure out if I were involved with Stella Davis.

"Wow, Ms. Davis is nuclear hot," he said. "So, the two of you...?"

"Maybe he should practice," I said to Mary, changing the subject. "You two can excuse yourselves for a post-lecture lab session."

"Well, I was thinking," said Mary, "that you described so beautifully what you do to me that I fear he will just copycat you. I think he should try to figure it out on someone else."

I looked at Mary with my mind racing a gazillion miles an hour.

"Uh, Mary," I said, "there is no one else here except..."

"Exactly," she said grinning from ear to ear.

I looked at Jimmy. If there ever was a deer trapped in the headlights, it was Jimmy.

"I don't know if I'm a good classroom instructor, Jimmy," I said sliding his hand onto my crotch, "but I am willing to verify it in a lab experiment. Game?"

I pulled the blanket down.

Jimmy looked at my naked pussy, then at Mary, then at my pussy, then at my face, and once again at my pussy.

"I, uh,..." was all he could manage.

Mary said, "Jimmy, do it. I want you to."

Mary stood and pulled him up. I joined them and we all embraced.

"Join us?" I asked.

"Not the first time," Mary said. "But, later I can think of a lot of ways to make this really fun."

"Can you guys hang here a second," Jimmy asked.

"Why?" Mary said.

He rubbed his chin and said smiling, "Gotta' shave."

Mary and I snuggled in silence until he returned. I lightly rubbed between her legs and knew she was excited about what was to take place between Jimmy and me.

I took Jimmy's hand and we went to my bedroom.

Jimmy was hard by the time we reached my bed. He pulled me to him. He was warm to the touch and his erection burrowed into my belly. He kissed me and ran his hands over my breasts, exciting my nipples. Easing me back on the bed, he crawled next to me.

Slowly, he began kissing his way to my sex. He had a nice touch on my breasts as he briefly paused there. I could feel the moisture beginning to build between my legs.

He spread my legs wide, making the large tendons along my inner thighs go tight. He licked along one and I shuddered. Good first step, I thought.

Running his fingers through my bush, he brought more blood to the surface. He played with my lips with his fingers for a while, a very pleasant while. Finally, I felt his lips on my outer lips and his warm breath on my pussy.

Licking along my lips, he reached the hood of my clit, rubbed and backed off. I moaned with anticipation. He sensed this and ignored it and licked back down the other side of my lips. He sucked bits of my lips in his mouth and I pushed hard against his face. He took the hint and sucked more aggressively. I was flowing heavily.

He slipped his hands under my thighs and lifted my legs, pushing them back towards my head. He tried to lick my totally exposed pussy, but had difficulty getting the right angle.

"Put a pillow under my butt," I said.

He lifted me and slid a pillow under me. With my legs pushed back, he lay flat and began licking from bottom to top along my slit. Very good, I thought. Ooh, very good indeed.

He was licking up and down, darting his tongue inside for a quick dip. I moaned to let him know he was on the right track.

On a trip back down my slit, his tongue touched the area between my pussy and butt. I yelped. He pulled back, fearing he may have hurt me. I pushed his face back. Again, Jimmy was learning to read my body.

He licked that special space again, this time pushing hard with his tongue. No one had really spent much time there before, but I was digging it. He returned to my slit and ended up again in that in between space. This time, his tongue darted to my butt and lightly rimmed my sphincter. I cried out. He started licking there and I squirmed.

"God, that's so nasty and feels so good," I thought.

My juices were running out of my pussy and down toward my asshole. Jimmy used a finger to rub the wetness around my opening. He pushed the tip of his tongue inside my butt and the flow increased accompanied by a sound I never made before. Next, he slipped a finger in my tight butt.

This time I made a weird noise, somewhere between a whimper and a growl.

With his finger moving slowing in and out, he pushed his tongue hard against my clit. I pushed hard in return. He released my legs and used his free hand to pull back the hood on my clit. Licking around the base brought a fresh torrent of liquid. He took the clit in his lips. He sucked hard as he pushed his finger up my butt. My first orgasm hit like a thunderbolt and just as unexpectantly. I cried out and used my hands to mash his face against my pussy. He placed his teeth on my clit and pulled back. Slipping two fingers inside my sex, he stroked my inner walls, while keeping his teeth on my clit and his finger in my butt.

I lost it and screamed. The orgasm tightened nearly every muscle in my body, causing me to go rigid for several seconds. I screamed again and bucked my pussy hard into his face and simultaneously driving his finger deeper in my butt. Either by skill or chance, his finger in my vagina hit my g-spot. I came in three long spasms. I think I might have squirted a bit because I felt a release flowing over his fingers and onto his face.

I begged for mercy, pushing his head from my pussy. He eased off and removed his fingers from both erotic holes. He laid his head on my pubic hair, kissing my pubic bone.

My limbs were rubber. I just laid there.

"That was a guy?" I thought. "Mercy me. I've created a monster."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A soft rap on the door woke both of us. Mary stuck her head in, grinning like an idiot.

"Safe to enter?"

I waved her in and pulled back the covers. She doffed her t-shirt and climbed in naked, keeping Jimmy between us.

"I hope it was as good as it sounded," she said.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "You can thank me often and lavishly from now on."

Mary kissed Jimmy. "How about you, babe?"

"For the first time, I actually felt like I was really pleasing a woman. I loved everything about it, but especially the beauty of Anna."

He turned to me, "Anna, you are truly beautiful between your legs. That sounds so lame, but it's true. Thank you for allowing me to be there."

We kissed and shared our tongues. I had lost even the slightest awkwardness in showing affection for him while Mary was with us. I felt he was ours and we were his.

"I heard some pretty wild noises," said Mary. "Anything special I should know."

Jimmy and I looked at each other, sharing the thought of how he played with my ass.

"What?" urged Mary.

"Jimmy licked my asshole and fingered my butt," I said.

"Whoa," was Mary's sole reply.

After a silence, she added, "And?"

"And," I said, "pretty fuckin' awesome."

We laughed.

"Jimmy, I didn't know you were into that," said Mary.

"I'm not sure what 'that' is" replied Jimmy. "I can't say that I'm into it. Just did it. And, so we have full disclosure, I tongued inside her butt."

"Why," asked Mary.

"I touched Anna there and she reacted. So, I did what she said and tried to read her reactions. Seemed to work out fine in the end."

We all got his pun and howled.

Calming down, Mary leaned across Jimmy and kissed me.

"Ready now?"

I knew what she meant.

"Ready for what?" Jimmy said.

Mary crawled on top of him, slowly moving her body up and down.

"Jimmy, I think we have one more step to take, one more door to open."

He kissed her.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

Without hesitation, he said, "Yes."

"Make love to Anna. Make love to me. Do it now."

"You mean with my..."

Mary smiled, "Yes, babe, I want you to fuck us both. We both want your cock in us."

Mary rolled off him, leaving a hard cock straining against the sheet.

"I'll get the condoms," said Mary as she hopped off the bed.

I softly grabbed his erection.

"Jimmy, you do not have to do this. I am so happy at what we have right now. I don't want you to feel pressured. Honest. I am not pressuring you."

Looking deep into my eyes, he said, "You want this, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, let's make it fun."

Mary reappeared. Tugging the sheet down, she rolled a condom on him.

"Who goes first," she asked.

Jimmy said, "Why don't you two get each other wet?"

Mary reversed herself and we fit into a 69 position. I felt her tongue and my juices began oozing. I lapped her pussy and tasted her essence. We did this for several minutes and rolled apart.

"That was fuckin' awesome," said Jimmy.

Mary said, "Time to be inside Anna."

He raised himself over me. Although I am big, I felt like a child underneath him. I realized at that moment one of the things I missed by not being with guys—their size. I don't mean their dick size, I mean the power a man brings with him. Jimmy had broad shoulders and a wide back. I felt totally swallowed up by him. For a confirmed feminist and mostly gay person, I can honestly say I felt safe within his arms. I dug the male dominance thing. Weird that I was feeling this.

I then felt his prick at my sex. He moved it gently up and down my slit and suddenly his head popped in between my lips. I then remembered the other thing I missed about guys.

I sucked in air. It had been a long time since a man was where he was.

He slowly moved back and forth, gaining more entry inside me.

I turned to look at Mary. She had a hand between her legs while gazing on us. She smiled and blew a kiss.

Jimmy pushed all the way in. I welcomed him and wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him hard to me.

"Fuck," said Mary, "now I am totally fuckin' jealous of long legs."

Jimmy started moving in and out. I mimicked his motions and used my legs to pull him back into me.

I was as wet as I was going to be. "Hard now, Jimmy, do it hard."

He picked up the tempo and began banging vigorously. His pubis mashed against mine. His large balls were slapping at my ass. I marveled at the feeling of those balls hitting me. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed sex with a man.

He was using a twisting motion, filling every part of my inside. I understood what Mary said about how Jimmy's size made contact with her. I was stuffed and I was loving it.

Jimmy had a slight upward curve to his erection and he now was raising up as he pulled out, causing his tip to drag along the top of my inside. He fleetingly flicked my g-spot. I know I had a couple mini-orgasms and was building up to a mega-one.

He pushed my legs up along side my head, and pounded with a fury. I could hold back no more. I screamed and pushed up with my hips and let go. Wave after wave rocked me and my orgasm washed over me, drowning me in a sea of pleasure.

Jimmy eased my legs back down and slowly extracted himself. I felt sorrow as the semi-hard member left me. He bent down and lapped at my pussy, tonguing my clit. I jolted and came one more time.

I reached for him and found his not quiet hard erection.

"I didn't make you cum?" I said.

"Oh, yeah," he said, "most definitely and positively did."

"But, it's not soft."

"It's got plenty of fuel for a quick turn-around. And, I'm saving some for Mary."

I pulled off the condom and took him in my mouth until he was totally hard. I enjoyed the long forgotten taste of his cum and hot flesh.

"On your back, Jimmy," Mary ordered.

He complied and I rolled on a fresh condom. She positioned her opening over his tip. Slowly, she eased herself down until she rested on his crotch.

She looked at me. "Not bad, huh?"

"Very, very good," I said.

"Kiss me, Anna."

I knelt and kissed her. Our lips burned as we covered each other with kisses and tongues.

I lay back on my side and watched.

Mary began slowly to ride him. She would lift up as high as she could and slide back down. Her legs were not long enough to allow the tip of his dick to escape her lips. She repeated her motions, still moving slowly and deliberately. Jimmy was fondling her breasts, pinching the nipples to deep redness.

Mary picked up the pace some, but it was not frantic.

"Jimmy, I love your cock in me. It fills me. It fills me."

She moved like that until her breath began to catch in her throat.

"Doggy me, babe," she croaked.

Jimmy lifted and spun her. With her face resting on the bed, he grabbed her hips and started a fast pounding. She grunted with every thrust. He banged even harder, his balls bouncing wildly. I cupped them for a few seconds, marveling at how heavy they felt.

"Get my clit, Anna, get my clit."

I reached between her legs and took hold of her exposed clit. The entire area was soaking wet as the fluids poured out of her pussy.

I gently massaged it as Jimmy picked up the tempo.

Mary was now grunting with delight.

"Now," she hissed, "Anna, now."

I pinched her clit hard between my thumb and forefinger.

Jimmy thrust deep into her pussy.

Mary cried out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Her body twitched and she pushed hard back against Jimmy's cock taking every millimeter she could.

After another grunt, she collapsed face down on the bed.

He pulled out, still hard.

I yanked his condom off and took him in my mouth. Mary watched as I sucked the hard organ. Jimmy said he was close. I nodded and cupped his balls and squeezed. Mary rose up and put her mouth next to mine on his shaft.

Jimmy cried out and I felt the first burst of warm liquid hit the roof of my mouth. Mary eased me off and took more of his orgasm in her mouth. Together, we licked the rest that ran down his erection, that was slowly going soft. We finished by cleansing each other's mouth with our tongues.

We cuddled with Jimmy in the middle, and without saying a word, closed our eyes and let the sleep of sexual fulfillment take us.

We woke later and used two more condoms. Not to be too crude, but that morning turned into a fuck-fest that lasted until mid-afternoon. Jimmy was with each of us again, and once trading places rapidly as Mary and I lay side by side. I also was able to show Jimmy what I had previously described concerning eating pussy. After another nap, Jimmy went for a shower. Mary and I snuggled.

"So?" she said.

"I am very happy, Mary," kissing her between words. "And, very sore."

"I think we share that feeling," she said.

"What's next," I asked.

"Lunch."

"You know what I mean, Mary."

"Anna, sure I do. But, I am starving and do not want to get in a discussion about where do we go from here. Where I'd like to go is to the kitchen and then back here and we all fuck some more. Then, dinner and more fucking. Let's just keep it simple. Basic needs. Food and fucking."

Kissing me, she whispered in my ear, "Love you lots."

Before I could respond, she was up and heading out the door. I pulled a blanket around me and followed.

It was about 3 in the afternoon. We noshed on peanut butter and celery, Pringles and chocolate chip cookies washed down with beer.

"This will hold us until dinner," I said. "I'll do the steaks we bought. We can have them with rice and a salad for supper. I will raid Uncle Edgar's wine cellar for some excellent cabernet. Sound good?"

They nodded.

"What shall we do till then," said Mary as she ran her hand up and down Jimmy's flaccid penis.

"Ladies, I must be in a dream. Making love to two beautiful women is more than a dream come true. But, sadly, I am kinda' screwed out right now. I know after a little more rest, I'll be a horny teenager again."

We told him we understood.

"So," Jimmy said, "how about we build up a huge fire, get under the blanket and Anna tells us about her first time."

I agreed and we quickly cleaned up and had a fire roaring in front of us.

"Time for stories," Jimmy said as he replenished our beers.

"So, what will it be, Anna," Mary asked, "first pussy or first penis?"

I took a long draw on the beer, "How about both?"

Jimmy and Mary settled down and waited.

"You have to realize that growing up I was a total klutz and sexless. I had a growth spurt in eighth grade, and reached almost six feet. I was skinny, all angles and could barely get my big feet out of my way when I walked."

"You're hardly heavy now," offered Jimmy.

"Yeah, well think of me about 25 pounds lighter," I said.

"Anyway, I loved basketball. So, I began obsessing about it. I wanted to play in high school. I knew the coaches would give me a shot because of my height, but I was so uncoordinated I doubted I would make the team. I had no girl friends and poured all my time into basketball.

"I began a super training regimen. I would get up at six and run for an hour. I'd come back and do some strength training with my brother's weights. I'm still in grade school, remember. After school, I'd shoot baskets for hours and finally get home, do my school work and read books on basketball. I was a total nerd for the game.

"I even took ballet lessons. The teacher nearly died when he saw me come in. I was about a foot taller than most of the students. He shook his head and told me I could never be a dancer. I told him didn't want to be a dancer, I just didn't want to be a klutz. He took pity on me and taught me about posture, balance and feet positioning. It turned out to be great lessons for basketball. You know, half of the game is being balanced and having your feet in the right places.

"So, I was getting better. After busting my ass all summer, freshmen year I made JV and got to sit on the varsity bench. Then I became friends with John and Paul. I knew them from grade school, but never hung out with them. These guys were like joined at the hip. Everyone called them JohnPaul, like one name. There were all kinds of rumors that they were gay, but I didn't care. They were nice to me. They both played varsity as freshmen. John was tall and a forward, Paul was shorter than me and a guard.

"I knew I wouldn't get better playing against the girls. I was the tallest on the team and after my summer of intense training was also the strongest. I knew I had to play against guys to get better. There was a three-man tournament and I talked them into letting me play with them. For some crazy reason they agreed. We didn't win, but did kick some butt. After that, the guys would let me into their pick-up games.

That went on for freshmen year. Then going into sophomore year, we played a lot of ball together.

"They always played shirts and skins. The other guys always suggested I be on the skins team, but JohnPaul never let that go too far. One Saturday we were sitting in John's house after a few hours of pick-up. I really felt like one of the guys and I would usually peel off my t-shirt and use it to dry off, just like they did. I wore a sports bra and figured it was no big deal.

orie
orie
4,242 Followers