A Complete Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,249 Followers

"I asked them why the other guys kept talking about me being on the skins team. They looked at me like I had two heads. I pushed them and finally Paul said, 'Because they want to see your titties.' I dropped my mouth.

"You're shitting me. Guys think like that. They want to see my titties? There's hardly anything there."

"Anna," said John, "They're not like us. We're your friends. They are just being hound dogs."

I shook my head. Weird!

"Good thing you guys don't want to see my titties." I saw a look pass between them.

"No shit, guys. You want to see my titties?"

John said I was pretty and a girl and guys are guys. Now, I never thought of myself as pretty. I wore my hair in a pony tail, had braces, sporadic acne, and my wardrobe consisted of basketball shorts and a t-shirt in warm weather and sweats and a hoodie in the cold.

I looked at them and asked again if they thought about seeing my titties. Their silence was all the answer I got. I figured it's no big deal. I hardly had any titties then. I just shrugged and pulled my sports bra over my head. I can still remember sitting on the bed in John's room and the guys staring at my chest. I also remember how hard my nipples got. They were like when it was cold in the locker room after a shower.

John said thanks and Paul said they were awesome. I pulled my t-shirt back on and said, 'anytime'

Actually, after that it became a little game with us. We'd play, go back to one of our houses and I'd get my top off. They never seemed to tire of looking. Remember, we were only sophomores and it never went beyond them looking at me topless.

The next summer it was the same routine. Working out, lifting and playing a ton of games. JohnPaul and I hung out all summer. We were starting to clean up in three-on-three games.

Sophomore year I was a regular starter. Junior year, both girls and men went to the state championships. We won and they lost, but we had a great time.

Then, the summer between junior and senior year, things changed. We were all now 18 and I guess getting closer to being grown up and farther away from being kids. One day, I was lying back on Paul's bed, topless as usual. My boobs had grown a bit and the guys seemed to enjoy looking at them more and more.

Paul was staring at my nipples and blowing on them. I laughed and thought it was totally dumb. Then, and he asked if he could touch them.

I thought that was stupid, but said sure. He rubbed them and squeezed them. John did the same. Without asking, Paul took a tit in his mouth and sucked. I felt a bolt go through me. Since I didn't scream, John did the same. They did that for a while.

I finally asked if they really liked doing it.

They both laughed and said, "Yeah, and we got the wood to prove it."

I had no idea what they meant. "Wood?"

"Jeez, Anna, you know a hard-on, a boner, an erection."

"Erection!" I thought. We learned about them in biology during the sex-ed part. I thought it was gross and boring hearing about eggs and seeds and that stuff. I had zero interest in having anything stuck inside me. But, I did recall about boys getting erections.

"So, you guys have erections now?"

They both nodded.

"Ok, let me see them."

"Anna, that might be a little strange," said Paul.

"Hey, you've been looking at my titties for years. It's no big deal. Show me."

They stood up and pulled down their shorts and then their briefs. I could not believe my eyes. There were these two things sticking up. I saw their balls underneath. I touched their dicks and couldn't believe how hard they were.

The guys definitely were enjoying this. John said, "Anna, this is like a guy's most private part. We'd like to see your private part."

I thought about it and figured what the hell. I pulled my pants and undies off.

John took one look and started squirting. I screamed as the liquid landed on my legs.

Paul told me to calm down and explained what just happened. I asked him why he didn't do the same. He told me he needed some help. He took my hand on put it on him and moved it up and down. I may have been inexperienced, but I was a quick learner.

I kept stroking him until he exploded. I thought all in all it was pretty cool.

After that, it seemed we spent equal time on basketball and sex. We ended up giving each other our cherries. Funny, I never did it alone with either of them. It was always the three of us, but not like the two of them on me. We would like hang out, I'd screw one of them while the other guy watched us or watched TV. I liked it. It was fun. Maybe, not as much fun as basketball, but still fun. And, Mary, yes we always used condoms. Of course, at first I had no freakin' clue what they were.

I guess you could say we were fuck-buddies, but we didn't know that then. We never fell in love or anything, but we did enjoy the physical contact. In senior year, they each got girlfriends and our sex life sort of faded away, but we remained best friends. We still text and email all the time and get together on FaceBook.

"So, did you ever make it with other guys?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, a couple in freshman year in college. Nothing serious, though. I told you about that one basketball player. There were two more. None of them did much for me."

"Ok," asked Jimmy, "what about the pussy part?"

I took another long pull on my beer. The warmth was cascading through my body and my head was spinning every so slightly.

"Ah, my first woman," I said.

"Quite a story. Part seduction and part cliché."

"We're all ears," Jimmy said.

I leaned back on the couch. Mary and Jimmy softly stroked my thighs. His erection moved under the blanket and I let my hand embrace it.

"The thing is," I said, "I had no desire to be with a woman. But, let me start at the beginning."

After accepting a sports scholarship to our school, I wanted to work on my skills during the summer. I signed up for a two-week b-ball clinic at a camp in western Mass. It was run by an ex-Celtic and had a couple current players involved as well as three woman pro players and a bunch of men and women college players.

We had separate cabins for guys and girls. They didn't want the clinic to turn into a screwing festival. Besides, most of us were so tired from the day's workouts and scrimmages that we were too pooped to pop.

Each cabin had a college player assigned as our counselor. My cabin's was Murph. I knew her as one of the top players in the Big East. She was taller than I am and about twenty pounds heavier. She was a fabulous player and a pretty good instructor. We often were made to play against each other. She taught me a lot of moves I could use as a forward.

About half-way through the session, Murph and I stayed late on one of the lighted courts and worked on moves down low. It was a hot night and we were drenched at the end.

We headed straight to the shower to clean up and then were planning to catch up with the others at the cookout on the other side of the lake.

The showers were typical camp arrangements—one big open room with showerheads along the walls. We stripped, grabbed our towels and headed in. The room was deserted.

We took showers next to each other and started cleaning up. I was complaining about how much I ached. Murph moved behind me and rubbed my shoulders.

"Mmm." I said, "that feels great."

She moved closer and I felt her breasts press into my back. I tried to think it was nothing. Murph then moved her hands down my back and rubbed my butt. I jerked a little and she said to relax, it would help get rid of the tension.

I enjoyed the feeling of her hands on my butt. Next thing, she has her hands around my waist and pulls me back into her. I am a bit freaked, but I also liked how her big breasts moved and slid against my naked back. Slowly she moved her hands up and cupped my breasts.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but I did nothing to stop her. The water kept flowing over our bodies pressed together. I could feel her crotch pushing against my ass as her hands continued to massage my breasts.

I felt a strange feeling between my legs. Funny, I had screwed JohnPaul a bunch of times. It was nice, but I never had a feeling like what is happening in my pussy.

Murph kissed my neck and I shuddered. She pinched my nipples and I screamed. This was not a little "ooh". This was a blood-curdling yell. At the same time, I felt my pussy contract and my knees went weak. I thought I peed in the shower.

Murph jumped back when I screamed. I think we both feared someone would come racing in to see who was just murdered. Fortunately, everyone was at the cookout.

I turned and looked at Murph. She looked so uncertain.

I put my hand against the rough cinder block wall, fearing I was going to faint. I must have turned pale, because she quickly turned off the showers and pulled me to her, supporting me with her arms under mine.

She helped back to the locker area and I plopped on a bench.

"Put your head between your legs," she said.

I did and felt blood coming back into my brain.

I lifted my head and looked at her beautiful naked body standing in front of me.

"What just happened?" I asked. "Why am I feeling this way?"

Murph stroked my cheek and said, "Honey, you came, that's all."

I opened my eyes and looked first at Mary and then at Jimmy.

"Yes, boys and girls," I said. "That was my first orgasm."

"And, let me tell you that orgasm, as magical as it was, could not hold a candle to the one I had later when Murph put her head between my legs. God, if this is lesbian sex, I was thinking, let me be queer for life."

Mary and Jimmy hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

So, yeah, she and I got it on fairly regularly for the remainder of the camp. I came back home and reality hit. What was I going to do? I was some freak and there was no other girl who was like me. I was driving myself crazy worrying about what happened and, more honestly, if anything like that would ever happen again.

JohnPaul knew something was wrong, but I couldn't tell them.

I told you I had no close girl friends I could talk to. One day, I was shooting my thousand baskets on the outdoor court and a girl, Tina, from another high school came by and asked if she could shoot. We ended up playing H-O-R-S-E. We had played against each other all through school. I was a better player, but we always respected each other. She was great on defense.

She blew me away. I could only manage one letter. Afterwards we were sitting in the shade and she asked what was bugging me.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" I said defensively.

"Anna, you are All State, MVP in the state championship game and cleaned my butt for four years. Today, you couldn't hit a freaking thing. Something must be up. Guy trouble?"

I looked at her and burst into tears. Instinctively she put her arms around me to either console me or make sure I didn't go completely psycho and start strangling her or something.

After a few minutes, I was able to gain some control.

"Yeah, I know," she said, patting my back. "Guys can be assholes and fuck you up."

I don't know what came over me, but I blurted out, "It's not a guy, it's a girl."

"Is that all?" she said.

She tipped my head up so I was looking at her.

"Anna, that is something I can help with."

She kissed me.

I pulled back. "You're...you're...gay!"

"All-American gay," she laughed. "And, I have had a crush on you for four years. I never picked up any gay vibes, though."

"I never had any until last week," I cried and exploded into another session of sobbing.

My nose was running and I wiped it on my shirt. I'm sure my eyes looked like I rubbed red dye into them. I was shaking all over. In short, I was a mess.

Tina looked at me. Kissed me again and said, "Come on. Let me take you home and I'll help you."

By home she meant her house; by help she meant bury her tongue so deep in my pussy I thought she was licking my tonsils. Tina was quite good and taught me a lot about pleasing a woman.

"Thank you, Tina," said Mary in a small voice.

So, the rest of my summer turned out pretty good. Lots of basketball and equal amounts of screwing.

"But, you don't play basketball anymore," Jimmy said. "What happened?"

"Three concussions at the beginning of my junior year. The docs wouldn't clear me for play. They honored my scholarship and I got into my art."

Feeling the stiff organ rubbing my leg, I announced to Mary that the Jimmy we'd come to love was back and seemed to be ready to go.

"Let's do it in front of the fire," she said.

We spread a blanket and Jimmy lay on his back his condom-covered cock highlighted by the fire. I sat on his dick and Mary on his mouth. After a pleasant few minutes we switched. We went back and forth until Jimmy came hard inside me.

Neither one of us came, so we took turns getting the other off as Jimmy watched.

We broke and started dinner. It was just your typical three naked people in a kitchen sorta' thing.

After dinner, we snuggled in my bed. We were able to coax one more round out of Jimmy. I was feeling selfish and took him by myself. When finished, we all quickly fell into a deep sleep nestled together.

Friday night we got two more feet of snow with strong winds. I was again up first and had the coffee brewing. I looked out at the garage and knew we could not shovel our way out. Also, the driveway had drifts up to four feet.

I called Uncle Edgar and asked if he could recommend someone to plow.

"I know someone," he said. "Let me call and I'll get back to you."

A few minutes later, he rang back and told me he worked something out. He directed me to a drawer in the kitchen where I would find a bunch of business cards. He described what I was looking for and said he had to run.

Looking in the drawer, I saw a smudged card that read, "Ham and Lear's Garage. Repairs, towing, snow removal."

I called and was told the snow removal person was on the road. The guy gave me a cell number for Corky. I called, it range three times and a husky voice cracked, "What?"

I explained that we had a lot of snow in our driveway and needed to be plowed out.

"You got snow in your driveway?" said the voice, "What a fuckin' surprise." I was taken aback and tempted to hang up. I didn't have anyone else to call so I hung on.

"Who are you and where are you?" asked the voice, which now sounded vaguely like a woman.

I gave her our address.

"Oh, you're Edgar's niece?" she said. "Yeah, he called and asked if I could do you."

"Yes, my friends and I are staying..."

"Didn't ask for your fuckin' life story," she cut in. "Edgar's a cool dude. I'll do it for him. Besides he offered me a premium. Look, you'll be my last job of the day, since you're the farthest out. I'll be there, but it might be late. Now, did you hear me? I said I'll be there."

I was getting a little pissed, but held my tongue. "Yes, I heard you."

"Good, 'cause I don't want you callin' me an' askin' when I'm gonna be there. I'll be there when I get there. Ok?"

"Ok, sure. Thanks, I appreciate..."

"Appreciate me with a tip. Your uncle will cover the rest."

"Ok," I said.

"Good. Now what's your name?"

"Anna."

"Ok, Annie, it'll be at least five, maybe later. But I'll be there. Just don't fuckin' call me back or I might not be there. Ok?"

"It's Anna," I said, more than a little pissed.

"Oh, excuse the shit out of me, Ann-AH," she emphasized. "I'll be there."

She clicked off.

I then realized I would need to unlock the gate. I called her back.

"Holy fuckin' shit," she answered. "What is it about do not call me back did you not get. I've got seven other jobs ahead of you and I can't plow and talk at the same time. I'll be there."

"Well, there's a gate at the turnoff," I offered.

"Been there before, Ann-AH," she said.

"Well, it's locked. So I thought if you called me about ten minutes before you got here, I'd snowshoe down and unlock it."

There was a pause. "Sounds good. Can I call you at this number?"

He voice seemed to have softened, but just a tad. I told her fine, it was my cell.

She clicked off without another word.

I explained to Mary and Jimmy who were dying to hear what the other end of the strange conversation must have been.

We had the rest of the day to kill time. I guess that's another way of saying we had four or five hours to screw our respective brains out.

We lay entangled in my bed after another round of intercourse roulette when my phone chimed.

"Hey, I'm just turning off Rt. 30 and should make it to your place in about ten minutes. This fuckin' side road ain't plowed, so might take a bit more. See you at the gate."

She rang off before I said a word.

Nothing like having to rush to get dressed to kill a post-coital buzz. I pulled on clothes, jacket and hat. Put on my snowshoes and gloves and headed out. It was already dark, so I took a flashlight.

I made it to the gate just as lights were coming up the road. I unlocked and pulled the gate, but the snow held it. I could just open it enough to squeeze through.

The lights from the big pick-up were in my eyes and I heard a door close.

"Gonna' hafta dig it out," said the voice I recognized from the phone.

A figure passed in front of the headlights. She crossed to the back of the truck and returned with two snow shovels. She handed me one and she began digging. I undid my snow shoes and joined in. We cleared enough snow to open the gates in about fifteen minutes.

She took the shovels and said, "Climb in the cab."

She was shorter than I, but appeared broader. I grabbed my snowshoes and put them in the cab and climbed in. She entered from the driver's side. She had on overalls and a battered winter parka. Her heavy boots were caked with snow. She pulled off her black wool cap, exposing a wild shock of almost white blond hair, spiked and going in every direction possible. She ran her fingers through her hair and only made everything even crazier. She looked at me and said, "I'm Corky."

The first things I noticed were her eyes. She wore black mascara and eyeliner. Under her eyes, she also had black shadow. Racoon was the immediate thought I had.

On her nose, she wore a stud and the skin below her lips, but above her chin had a small silver ball.

"Yes," I said, "I'm Anna."

We shook hands. Corky pulled down the visor and looked in the mirror.

"My make-up's for shit," she said. "Been out since 5 this morning and sweating like a freakin' pig and smell worse 'n one. She stuck her tongue out to wet a finger. I noticed the stud in her tongue. She wiped a smudge from her cheekbone.

"This'll take a bit. Got a shitload of snow. Doesn't look like the other stuff was plowed."

I told her we made our own tracks.

She dropped the plow and started moving snow. It took a half-hour to reach the clearing at the cabin. She made a number of passes and cleaned out a wide area.

"Why don't you go on in? I'm just gonna' shovel out in front of the garage doors."

"I can help," I offered.

"Suit yerself," she said, "price is the same."

She pulled her cap on, donned her gloves and jumped out. I followed and grabbed a shovel. We were done in minutes.

"Come in, I'll get your money," I said. "Maybe you'd like to use the facilities?"

"If that means, I can take a piss," she said, "I'd appreciate it. Been out all day with just this big fuckin' jug of coffee, which I finished off. I already had to squat once in the snow. Ain't much fun with the wind blowing up your pussy."

I tried not to imagine it.

We knocked the snow from our boots and welcomed the warm blast of heat.

Jimmy and Mary were setting the table. We were having hot turkey sandwiches, warmed up stuffing and veggies.

I introduced Corky. They tried to hide their shock, but you could see they thought I had brought a serial killer into the cabin.

orie
orie
4,249 Followers