A Complete Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

"I'm stroking with my right hand and half playing with balls with my left. I have a lot of precum and I am using it to make my shaft slippery. I like moving my hand slowly up and down. And, like you, I love it when someone else's hand is doing the work. And, Mary, I have never, never been this hard or this big. I think this is the sexiest thing I've ever done."

We fell into silence, with only our groans and moans piercing the darkness.

"Mary, I am on the edge. I don't think I can hold it much longer."

"Just a couple seconds longer. I'm almost there. Do you have the sheet on?"

"No, I kicked it off."

"Me, too. We are both fucking naked and going to cum. This is hot shit, Jimmy."

"Mary, I'm cumming."

I wrapped a handful of tissue around my head and began shooting hot liquid. My ass lifted off the bed and my toes curled.

I could hear Mary gasping and then crying out, "I'm cummin', I cummin', Jimmy. Oh god, I am..." Her words trailed away as I heard her loud gasps.

I lay back, drenched in sweat. I heard rustling, then saw a dark shape next to my bed.

Mary lay her hand on my chest. She sat on the edge of the bed, bent down and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Jimmy, that was great."

I put my arm around her waist, feeling nothing but naked, soft and full flesh. I could make out the dark area on her breasts of her nipples and another dark area between her legs. It was too dark to really enjoy her nudity.

"I'd really like to crawl in and cuddle," she said. "But, we both know that would not be right."

I stroked her nude back, enjoying the soft flesh mold under my fingers.

"How about one hug," she said.

She took my hand and pulled. We both stood. Two dark shapes in the narrow space between the beds.

She snaked her arms around my middle and I did the same. Slowly we let our bodies touch and then press together intensely. I felt her full breasts press into my chest and her pubic hair rub my own. I reacted as any man would. Mary moved back to allow my erection to reach up. She then pulled me close, trapping the hard object against her stomach.

"I can feel your wetness against my tummy," she said.

"I'm still leaking a bit," I admitted.

She rubbed her body back and forth, spreading the remnants of my orgasm on her front.

She grasped my cheeks and pulled tighter. I did the same, filling my hands with the warm, full and pliant butt.

She rested her head against my chest and I kissed the top of her head, enjoying the light scent of her shampoo.

"Jimmy, I really want to fuck you, but I can't."

"I know, Mary. I know. I want it, too."

"I'm going to have to tell Peter something," she said.

"What are you going to say?"

"Well, as odd as this sounds, I am going to tell him I still feel exactly the same about him. I love being with him, which we both know is different from being in love with him. I will reassure him I want us to continue to have sex, date and do all the things Pete and I love doing. I will tell him I also find you attractive. I feel differently about you, but still have very strong urges."

"What do you think he'll do?"

"I think he will listen, ask questions and try to understand. I don't think he will go crazy. Jimmy, if it were all right with Peter, would you make love to me?

My dick twitched against her stomach.

Laughing gently I said, "Well, that little guy certainly wants to."

Mary moved her hand from my ass to take hold of my erection. Moving her hand up and down, she said, "I would never call him a 'little guy'. He is amazingly hard and long. I want to look at it so bad, and, I would love kissing it. Jimmy, I think it's the biggest I ever had in my hand."

"Mary, if we don't stop now, I won't be able to stop."

She squeezed my erection once more squeezing out a couple more drops, then took her hand away.

She hugged me and we moved apart. She took her damp fingers and sucked them clean.

"Jimmy, this afternoon when you wet your fingers with my juices and licked them, I had another small orgasm. Now, I got to taste your cum. I would love to suck you and drink it all. Am I being too slutty?"

"I think you are being fantastically sexy. My dick is about to jump off my body."

She squeezed it one more time and then we each stepped back. Falling back into our own beds we said good night. I pulled the sheet back over me and enjoyed the remembered sensation of her hand on my dick.

In the morning, I woke to see Mary's bed empty. Her backpack was gone.

I showered and dressed to go to breakfast. I hoped to see her but she was not in the dining hall.

I spent the better part of the day in the library. Around 4 I got a text from Mary.

"P & I talkn. Cn u stay @ Paul 2nite"

"no prob" I texted back.

On Monday morning, I entered my room with all sorts of butterflies. I was spared any confrontation since Peter was not in. I grabbed my books for the day's classes and headed back out.

Late that afternoon, I was avoiding going back to my room when I got a text. This time it was Pete.

"time to talk. c u in r room n 10."

I replied yes and gathered my stuff.

I walked in to find Pete and Mary waiting.

I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there.

Mary looked from Pete to me and back. She appeared more anxious than I have ever seen her.

"Quite a weekend, I hear," said Pete.

"Look, Pete, I didn't mean..."

He cut me off.

"Jimmy, Mary and I have talked about what when on. Talked a lot, as a matter of fact. I can understand you guys being attracted to each other. Shit, you both are attractive people. I can understand sexual tension. Lord knows I lived with severe sexual tension until I met Mary."

I started to say something, but he cut me off again.

"It guess the part that bothers me the most is that you're my friend. At least, I think you are."

"I am, Pete. I am," I said meekly.

"Well, I'm not sure that friends are supposed to put the moves on his roomie's girlfriend."

"Pete, what can I say? It didn't start out that way. Honest."

"Yeah, Mary explained all that. Still, I'd like to punch you in the nose."

"Go ahead," I said. "I deserve it."

"Fuck, Jimmy. That wouldn't help. I'd probably break my hand. I am such a klutz at everything."

Mary leaned in and said, "Not everything, Pete, not everything."

He turned red, but smiled. "Yeah, but almost everything."

The three of us looked at each other.

Mary said, "Where do we go from here?"

More silence.

"Where do you want it to go, Mary?" asked Pete.

"I am not 100% sure," she said. "I definitely do not want to lose you, Pete. I like being your girlfriend. I get goosebumps every time you call me that. I want to keep having sex with you. I really love us together and I totally love our sex. But, I have some desires that go beyond the two of us."

She held Pete's hand as she spoke. "I'm nineteen years old. I am not all that experienced sexually and I want to do more. The times I have had sex just make me want to find out more about the erotic side of life. I have really strong urges and a wicked imagination. I want to explore. I would like to think that people like the three of us could find a way to explore together. Hell, we all really like each other. Would it be so bad if we all pushed aside the stupid rules and just let things move along? Maybe we could even all make love to each other."

I said, "You mean you and Pete or you and me? You don't mean Pete and me. Right?"

"I don't know. Is that so weird? If I said I was having sex with my roommate, I bet the both of you would think it is hot."

"Holy shit," said Pete, "are you having sex with Kelsey?"

Mary laughed. "See, you are all imaging this crazy lesbo session. Maybe, that's a threesome you'd like. But, make the threesome be a girl and two guys and it's freak out time for the dudes. Ooh, what if a guy touches another guy's dick? Big fuckin' deal."

There was something in Mary's answer that pricked my ears.

"Mary, you didn't answer Pete's question. Are you and Kelsey having sex?"

Mary looked a bit frightened. "No, Kelsey and I are not having sex. Satisfied?"

"Then, who is it," I asked.

Mary looked at Pete. He returned her gaze. I could not read if he was hurt or intrigued.

He leaned in and kissed Mary. "It's Ok, honey, you don't have to say anything."

"Oh fuck," she said. "Well this is supposed to be a time when we are all honest and whatever. Yeah, I am having sex with a girl. It's Anna. She's in my anatomy drawing class. We started not long after school began when I was modeling nude for her. She is really into it. She made a move on me while I was naked and standing in front of her. Me, I thought it was one of those experiences I figured I should have, so I went along. Anyway, she is awesome at oral sex and so I figured, let's let the good times roll for awhile. I am not emotionally involved, except we are good friends. I can talk to her about, well, about you guys. She is very supportive. And, did I mention, she is awesome at oral?"

Pete and I grinned at the last statement.

"Mary, you are full of surprises," said Pete.

"Well, I am not going to inhibit myself because of a bunch of rules I didn't make and never agreed to. I am discovering how good sex is. I am discovering how I like being involved with interesting and attractive people. I am discovering that loving, or at least making love to, more than one person is not evil or slutty. It's fun. Come on, guys, it's fun. So, I say let's just have some fun."

Pete and I looked at each other. I had to wait for him to speak first.

"Mary, I don't want to lose you," he said. "I am not sure if going along with this idea will bring us closer or eventually end up driving us apart. I am willing to risk it because I sense if I try to hold you back, I will lose you."

Mary kissed him. They both had tears in the corner of their eyes.

"So, Jimmy, what is it?" asked Mary.

"How do we begin?"

Mary had a twinkle in her eye. "For starters, I think Jimmy can pose for me."

Pete deadpanned, "I suppose you mean in the nude."

Nodding, Mary said "I want him to pose for me. I have to do some more detailed anatomy sketches for class. I think having Jimmy standing totally nude in front of me will be just what the doctor ordered."

"You will have to give me the name of that doctor," I said. "Mine never gives me a prescription like that."

We all laughed.

Pete then said he was Ok with the nude modeling, but he was not ready to have me in the room while he and Mary were having sex. Or, that he was comfortable if Mary and I had sex. Mary agreed, but urged him to keep thinking about it.

Pete asked if I would mind sleeping downstairs again. I assured him it was no problem

As we were saying goodnight, Mary said, "Ok, I agree that Jimmy and I will not screw without all of us talking about it and agreeing on it."

Mary came to me and standing on her toes kissed me deeply. I let my tongue mingle with hers. She reached in front and rubbed my now erect dick.

Breaking apart, she softly said, "Guys, just to be clear, there is a lot of shit we can do that does not involve screwing. So, let's also agree that we don't have any objections to other shit."

As she said this last sentence, Mary was rubbing both Pete and me.

He and I were grinning like complete idiots.

She then eased down each of our zippers and slipped her hand inside. I felt weak in the knees as she rubbed my stiff dick. I saw her other hand buried in Pete's pants.

After a minute, Mary pulled her hands away and Pete and I zipped up. Mary kissed me again and I reluctantly gathered my stuff. I knew the second I was out the door, Pete and Mary would be naked and fucking.

I slept downstairs that night, but it was not a restful sleep.

Mary called me on Wednesday and asked if she could do some sketches of me that night. For once her roommate was out and I could go to her room.

I agreed and hung up the phone with butterflies in my stomach thinking I would be standing nude in front of her in a couple hours.

I arrived at her room around 7. She was dressed in her long-sleeved shirt and was bare-legged. She hugged me and welcomed into her room. I slipped my hand under her shirt to feel her ass clothed only in panties. "Love this feeling," I said into her ear. She kissed me and moved away.

Her large sketch pad rested on her bed along with a portfolio with many sheets turned face down.

"How do we start?" I asked.

"How about I rip your clothes off with my teeth?" she said grinning widely.

Seeing the look on my face, she added, "Jees, I'm kidding, Jimmy. Relax. This will be good. I appreciate it."

She explained that her anatomy drawing class was part of her pre-med courses. She even thought she might forgo med school and just become an anatomical illustrator. She wanted to get as much practice as possible on live bodies. Next semester they would be working with cadavers and looking at the structures below the skin. Then, she would do more live drawings and try to illustrate how the skin is really just covering an intricate framework below.

"Besides," she added, "I get to look at a lot of really attractive naked bodies."

She wanted to begin with some torso drawings. Admitting that she found my upper body to be well-muscled, she wanted to try to capture my shoulders and lats.

I stripped off my shirt and stood there. Mary started sketching, giving me occasional directions to try to accentuate one muscle or another. She next asked me to remove my jeans and she drew my calves from a couple different angles. Next she concentrated on drawing my feet.

We were at it for a long time, when she announced she needed a bathroom break. I told her I was all set. She left the room and out of curiosity, I began leafing through her sketch pad. I admired the drawings she had done of me. I could easily see she had talent.

In addition to my body, I saw a number of hands. She probably had ten pages of different hands in various poses, both male and female.

The loose sheets in her portfolio caught my eye and I put down the pad. I turned them over and was shocked to see a large scale drawing of a male penis. It was about one and half times life size. The penis was long and skinny and uncircumcised. I knew it was not Pete, since he was cut like me.

The next page was full of rough sketches of the same penis. Some showed the balls behind the penis and some just the penis.

The next few pages were a series of women's breasts. There were at least three different women pictured. One illustration showed relatively small breasts on a woman with broad shoulders and a long torso. The drawing stopped at the neck and went no farther than the naval. The breasts were quite attractive and Mary showed erect nipples on them. The detail was fine, showing small bumps on the areolas and a mole on the right breast.

The other sheets did not have as detailed a view, but depicted a set of huge boobs, that drooped in a sexy way and had humongous areolas and thick nipples. The final set were round mounds with shaded areolas and dark nipples.

Flipping the page I discovered an illustration of the last set of breasts, reflected in a mirror. The drawing again stopped before the head, but did show dark hair resting on the shoulder. I wondered if I was looking at Mary's breasts as she viewed them in a mirror.

I flipped through some other illustrations of naked butts, both male and female. I came to a complete stop as I came upon a graphic illustration of an erection. I recognized the birthmark on the upper thigh and knew it was Peter. I felt embarrassed looking at my roommate's dick in full hardness.

The next set of drawings was even more shocking.

I flipped the page to stare at a fully exposed vulva. The women's sex was shown in stark detail, including the tip of her clit extending from the folds at top. The next three pages contained variations on this theme, with illustrations ranging from thighs together and sparse, light-colored pubic hair to fully spread with one finger inside and another on her clit.

I was gawking at the later when the door opened and Mary reentered.

"Sorry, too much Mexican food last night, if you know what I mean," she said before she noticed what I was looking at.

"You like?"

"This is for anatomy class?" I asked.

"No, this is for me. I like drawing erotic images. And, my models usually indulge me after I've finished the technical stuff."

"Well, you certainly have a talent. Anyone I know?"

Mary smiled coyly, "Let's just say that sweet pussy tastes as good as it looks."

I thought for a second and then said, "Anna, the girl from your class. The one you are sleeping with or slept with?"

"That's the one and it's still sleeping with."

I looked at the graphic drawing before me and wondered what it would be like to watch Mary with her head between this girl's legs.

"Is she really good?" I asked.

"She can do things with a tongue I never thought possible," she replied. "And, I discovered I really like eating pussy. Do I shock you?"

"No, you make me have very dirty thoughts," I said lightly.

Mary pointed to the pile of sketches and said there are two more I might find interesting. She opened a Velcro flap and pulled out two sheets.

I flipped the first and felt my breath escape. It was the same large uncircumcised dick I had seen before, fully erect with a woman's hand wrapped around the base and a tongue pushing against the opening at the tip of the large head.

"Anna likes guys?" I asked.

"No, this is Kelsey, my roomie. She definitely likes guys and most definitely likes sex. This is a guy she's been sort of seeing. If you want to see how much she's seeing, check out the other one."

I flipped and could hardly believe my eyes.

It was an excellent depiction of the same big dick half buried in a spread pussy.

"Wow," was the most articulate response I could make.

"Wow, indeed," said Mary. "I watched them fuck. I had him stop midway in so I could capture this view. Kelsey was super vocal telling him to fuck her. Funny, she didn't mind me watching, but got annoyed because they had to pause. It took a couple minutes to get the gist of the scene and then they were back at it."

"It doesn't look like he's wearing a condom."

"No, Kelsey just made him promise to pull out. Crazy, I know. But he did and he shot all over her stomach and breasts. I wish I could have gotten to draw that, but there's no pause button when a guy starts cumming." We both laughed at the truth of that statement.

Mary added, "Kelsey loved having him cum on her breasts. Later she confided that she wanted me to lick off the cum on her breast, but was too ashamed to ask me to do it in front of Jason. She's not gay or officially bi-. I just think she was in a groove and knew it would be something sexy to do. I told her I would have been more than happy to oblige her request. She knows about me and Anna. She always asks for details, and I happily provide them. Usually, we are playing with ourselves as I describe what Anna and I do. It's sorta' like you and me the other night, only we are both naked and staring at each other's hands disappearing inside. It's very sexy, Jimmy, very sexy. I think she might like to experiment a bit more."

As I listened, I realized more and more that Mary was an open and sexually adventurous person. She never showed any embarrassment about what she wants sexually.

"Has Pete seen these?" I asked changing the subject. "I mean all of them?"

"You mean the beautiful drawing of his boner?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, he's seen it."

"And, he's Ok with you showing it to other people?"

"Technically, I wasn't showing it to you. You were peeping."

She flipped back to the drawing of Pete. "Now, I'm showing it to you. What do you think?"

orie
orie
4,256 Followers