A Complicated Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Were you really going to let him fuck you? Your own son?" Then I heard him hit her and she cried out in pain. I broke through the door ripping the lock through the frame.

"Don't you hit her again!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up you mother fucker!" He yelled at me.

"Dad, think for a minute, what are you going to do? Kill me? Kill her? Really? Think this through. This is much my fault as hers. Yes she touched my penis and I kissed her breast, but that is all I swear. This was the first time. You caught us, you caught us red handed. I can't explain now how it all happened but I can tell you this, it will never happen again! Now please think this over and I, we will accept whatever punishment you see fit but not this!" I pointed my finger at mom on the floor, dad still holding one arm. "You are not a wife beater."

Those words cut him, he let her arm go. "Please, beat me if you must, but not her, she was just trying to help. I will be leaving for college soon, if you want I will never return." Even then I did not know if I could go without his help.

I looked at mom she was hurt and now scared, I heard Kim gasp behind me.

I grew up allot that night. My jaw was not broken but it was weeks before I could eat normally. I thought long and hard about what he said behind that door. Was I that naive to see what was going on? The answer was probably yes.

The next two days were hell. Even Kim did not realize the damage she had done. There were pins and needles for a week. Dad even took the door off of my room.

It was after I graduated that he called me out to the garage.

"Adam, by now we both know that you cannot change what has happened. It will be a long time before I will be able to trust the two of you. I am a man of few words but when I tell you if you ever touch my wife again, I will kill you and her and go to jail happy for it."

"Yes sir I understand."

"Good go get your mother." His request startled me. "I said go get your mother!"

I went to the house, mom must have known I was going to come get her. We walk back to the garage dad was waiting for us.

"Now these will be the last words on this subject, do we understand?" We both nodded. "You were right Adam I am no wife beater, I apologize to you both for that. Karen explained that she was trying to help you through a rough patch with Heather. I don't know if I believe that, I suspect there was more to it on her part. I am convinced that you both are telling me the truth about how far it went. I am not happy but considering the circumstances I accept it. Adam you will be going to college, and that will not change. What will not happen is your mother will not visit you unless I am with her. You will not come home except for holidays and then only when I have days off also. Do we all understand each other?"

Mom looked at me and then dad. "Yes dear."

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Good, now Karen kiss him on the cheek." Mom looked shocked, but did as requested. She pecked me on the cheek.

"That is proper contact between a mother and the son she loves. If I see anything other than that I make no promises except the one I made to each of you. Now you both may go."

I left but mom stayed I heard her sobbing and telling him she was sorry and how much she loved him.

I found a job near campus and left home just a week later. For the next three years I lived up to my commitment and so did mom.

I looked at my watch and I still had thirty minutes before starting work. I stopped a bagel place and ordered a dozen for the office. The young lady behind the counter was so friendly and happy she made my whole day.

Ted greeted me when I walked in and gave me a personal tour. I caught some flak for sucking up with the bagels, but noticed they were soon gone.

I caught on quickly even the first day. On the drive home my mind thought back to that morning. I have to admit I was more than a bit nervous about facing Kim and Mom but also my dad. This was not his wife, but it was his daughter. Even with the strain that existed between them, if he found out about us... Well I was betting my life he would not.

Dad was in the back tending the garden when I arrived home. Mom was in the kitchen she smiled when I walked in.

"So how was your first day?" She kissed my cheek as I moved nearer.

"Great, I think I am going to like it there." I looked out back dad was looking over the tomato plants. "Kim around?"

"Adam, Kim will not be home tonight." Mom stepped back gauging my reaction. I don't know if I was more hurt or relieved. "I talked to her, I thought it best if the two of you..."

"It's ok, I understand." I tried to hide my hurt but failed miserably. "Is she ok? Or did I really mess up this time?

"Adam your sister is...it's complicated. She knew what she was doing. She is just trying to find her way." Mom was looking to see if I understood.

"So, I was a safe lay?" My gut tightened as the thought shot through my brain. "She is using me to see if she is a lesbian?"

The words came out harsher than I wanted.

"Adam, no! You have it all wrong..." Mom stopped.

"You think I don't know about her lovers?" I snapped back. Mom's eyes grew wider then stared me down.

"What did she tell you?" Mom was terrified.

"She did not tell me anything. The night at the party when I got the car, some people there told me about her little friends at the party!" I could see her whole body relax as I explained.

"Adam, listen to me please, what you two had today was real, it was special. She has wanted to do this with you for a long time. It's just...please trust me. She needs to be the one to explain. Will you promise to just give her some time. That is all, just time, promise me that!"

I looked in her eyes she was begging me. I took a breath, thought for a minute. Was I really surprised it went that far after what we did before? Kim did nothing to me I did not want done, and the whole time all I felt was love. The guys were right she is one crazy bitch. And she is my sister!

"I am sorry, I am acting like a baby. I knew this would be a rocky road, but it would be nice to at least have a map to know where I am going!" Mom smile knowing I was kidding. The drama over, she teased back.

"We both know with your sister that is never going to happen." I nodded in agreement. I looked out back and dad was still fussing with his plants.

"Mom, Kim told me she was protected, is that true?" She looked surprised I would ask such a thing.

"Yes dear, a few years now. It helps keep her regular." I had to think for a moment then I realized we were talking about her period. "Adam can I ask you one question, you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Mom I don't think you and I have too many secrets do we?" She looked at me with a surprised look. "Sure fire away."

"Was it...was it...special?" Mom looked embarrassed she even asked. I wanted her to hold me tight as I told her all about it but I knew that could never happen.

"More than special, at least for me." Then it dawned on me. If she was with Kim that morning she would have asked her the same question. "What did she say?"

With a sly grin mom looked back in my eyes.

"She said you were firm but gentle! Several times!" I think mom was thrilled to tell me. The sparkle in her eye when she turned back to her cooking was priceless.

Dad wanted to hear all about my day, I only told him about part of it.

Friday they handed me a check for five thousand dollars! In the parking lot was my new company truck!

I met Justin after work he took me to the place he was looking to share. It was really a large townhouse, it had two bedrooms on each side of the spacious living room and kitchen area. Each set of bedrooms had its own bathroom. We decided the second bedrooms would make great offices. With such a large common area there was plenty of room to relax. There was even a two car garage attached.

It was move in ready, except for furniture, of which I had none. We talked for some time, we both recently graduated from college and knew what we wanted and didn't want in roommates. The only request Justin had that I found odd was there would be no others allowed to live in the apartment. Overnight guests, and visitors were allowed but no one would live here but us. The deal was done over a handshake, he handed me the key and said I could move in tomorrow if I wanted.

I was on top of the world when I drove home. The truck was so much better than the old car, with money in my pocket I felt invincible. I pulled in the drive and noticed dad's car was gone. I unlocked the front door and read the note on the counter. Mom and dad went out to dinner. It seemed odd but ok, they could see the truck later.

"Hello Adam!" I heard from above me. I turned the corner to the steps and there was Kim standing at the top. She looked tired and unsettled. I started up but she put her hand out. "Please don't come near me!"

"Ok if that is what you want." I replied taking a step back to the floor.

"We need to talk and I can't be near you right now."

"I understand I think?" Sensing she wanted to clear the air I waited for her to continue.

"Adam I am not sorry for what I did, what we did. It was better than I dreamed it would be. I am so glad that you were the first..."

"Why me Kim?" She gave me a look suggesting I should not interrupt.

"That does not matter right now, what does is where we go from here. Mom and I have talked." Kim hesitated I wanted to run up the stairs but something told me I should wait.

"We agreed that what I did was not fair to you." I started up. Kim put her hand out again. "Please let me finish!" Kim was getting emotional. Standing on the top of the stairs looking down at me she shifted on her feet side to side.

"Adam, we can never do it again! I am sorry if I hurt you in any way, it was not my intention. I just thought you sh...should..." She dropped her head, I took the opportunity to disobey her. Taking two and three steps I was on her before she knew it. I picked her up and held her to me. Kim fought me briefly but then melted in my arms before embracing me also.

"Oh you poor baby, please don't do this to yourself. Kiss me!" I pleaded. She looked up stunned what I said. "You heard me, kiss me!"

Kim pulled herself up and we locked lips. I forced my tongue past her feeble resistance. It was a wonderful kiss in every way.

"That is all I need to know!" I explained when we parted. I gripped her ass and pressed her against my erection. "I will always be there when you need me. Now, no more tears or talk. I have a present for you!"

"Adam! What are you...''

"Ahh, I said no more talking, get changed I am taking you to dinner, then your present. Wear something nice, this is not going to be pizza."

To this day I do not understand what takes women so long to get ready. When she walked into the living room I was stunned. I had never seen my sister dressed so nicely. A knee length, light print summer dress, fit her perfectly. The multi color hair and partial tattoos, didn't help, but I wouldn't complain about the impressions her nipples and rings provided. This was definitely worth the wait. The spaghetti straps highlighted her freckled skin. The plunging front was just the right balance of modesty and titillation. Her high wedge shoes accentuated the part of Kim's shapely legs showing.

"What have you done with my sister?" I gushed. Kim hit my arm as I offered my hand to lead her to the truck.

She was like a queen as we drove to dinner. Not wanting to waste her efforts I picked an even nicer restaurant for dinner. After we ate I drove her over to the office. I handed her the keys to the car.

"It's not much but it is dependable." I explained.

"Adam! You are giving me the car?" Kim yelled in shock.

"It's all yours!" You would have thought it was a new Mercedes she was so excited. "Maybe now you have a car you could take some night classes at the community college and get some type of degree?"

"Adam we have had this talk before, you know I am not the student type." Kim offered the keys back.

"Kim, the car is yours, no conditions, it was just a suggestion." I was glad I brought it up again, she needed to know I had not given up on her. I moved closer and gave her quick kiss on the lips. "I am still your big brother don't forget. It is my job to harass you, besides you don't give yourself enough credit."

"Thank you Adam. I am glad you are my brother." She hugged me. I followed her home.

Mom and dad were home when we arrived. I let dad drive the truck, he was really impressed. He went to bed just a little later than usual even though he was working Saturday. Kim changed and left no doubt to allow mom and I to talk.

I was on the couch, mom curled up inside my arm her back against my chest.

"Are you ok?" Mom whispered.

"I am still a bit confused, but were good. You going to tell me now?" I asked.

"Adam, I think it best if it comes from Kim." She turned and kissed my cheek. "I am so proud of you!"

"Mom are you available tomorrow?" I asked wanting to change the subject.

"I can be, is there a problem?" She turned slightly.

"No problem, well not that kind anyway, I need to buy a bed." I explained.

"A bed, but why, yours is not that old?" She turned to face away from me.

"I rented an apartment today, I am going to need some furniture, I was hoping you could help me buy some stuff?" Mom stiffened up as I explained.

"So soon? I was hoping you would stick around a bit longer!" Mom's voice cracked.

"Mom it's time. I think with all that has gone on in this house it might be better if I was gone." Mom reached down and gripped my hand.

"Son, this house is always better when you are in it." She held my hand to her cheek, I could feel the tears on the back of my hand. "I would be happy to go shopping with you tomorrow."

"Thanks mom."

"Adam, have you told Kim yet?" I could feel her tense again.

"No, not yet."

"Honey it might be better if you don't for now." Mom suggested.

"She is going to find out sooner or later." I explained.

"I know dear, but not right now, she has been through so much lately. Promise me you will not tell her, it might be better if I do it." Mom was shaking.

"If you think it best." I replied.

We sat there for almost an hour saying nothing. Mom pressed up against my chest, her head leaning on my shoulder. Each of us trying to make sense of it all, I knew I wasn't. Somehow I felt I was missing a couple of key pieces of the puzzle.

It was almost midnight, I was going to offer to wait for Kim but felt it might be best if I didn't. With a kiss to my cheek mom let me up. I was just setting into bed when I heard the door open to the house. Soon they were in their rooms.

Saturday mom and I went shopping, I bought a queen size bedroom set and a desk with a matching chair. Justin said he had some furniture for the living room so decided to wait until I knew what he had. The company could deliver on Sunday so I met them the next day and set up the bedroom, bringing some clothes with me.

I stopped by Monday and met Justin as they were moving in the last of his furniture. I am glad I waited, he had more stuff than my parents, and much nicer as well. Justin had many antique pieces, the whole living room and his office was filled. Back at mom's, after dinner Kim left as usual, I loaded up more of my 'stuff' deciding to drop it off before work the next morning. I let myself in. I was just bringing the last load up when I ran into Justin and his friend Eric at the front door. I had not seen him drive up but I had been busy. Setting my stuff down I shook Eric's hand and introduced myself. Only when he gripped my hand so lightly did it dawn on me. Eric was not coming he was leaving!

Yes I am afraid I am that naive. I picked up my stuff and went to my room to put it away. Justin was in the kitchen.

"Adam!" He called out as I walked by.

"Yes?" I stopped at the counter.

"I am sorry, I should have told you before. I didn't think he was staying the night." Justin tried to explain.

"Were cool." I said.

"You sure? It was really inappropriate for me to do that." I looked at him he seemed more embarrassed about how it happened than the fact it did. I thought a moment about my fucked up love life and figured if he only knew.

"Justin, is he going to move in?" I teased.

"No, of course not!" Justin realized I was messing with him.

"Then we are good." He smiled appreciating my humor. "And if you need to entertain, just let me know, Mom is always happy to have me over for dinner and a visit." I winked at him.

"Thanks Adam."

I went to work chuckling the whole way. God am I thick I thought, but really how would I have known? What else am I so dumb about? I was to find out soon.

That night after dinner, dad went to a church meeting. Kim was up getting changed to go out. I told mom I would not be home for dinner the rest of the week. I was moving into the apartment. She took the news graciously but I could see she was concerned.

"I should go tell Kim." I stated.

"Please Adam let me do it. I will tell her after you leave for work tomorrow." Mom explained.

"Are you sure? Maybe I should do it?" I asked.

"Adam, I don't know, I still think you should not be here." Mom was scared about something. I let it go.

The next morning mom gave me a nervous kiss on the cheek as I left. I decided to stop by the apartment on the way to work. I was half way there when I looked down and realized I had the house key and not the apartment key. Looking at my watch I at least had time to get the key, saving me the trip home later that day. I was home quicker than I imagined. Bounding up the front steps I unlocked the front door.

"You did this! Get away from me you bitch!" It was Kim, the screaming was coming from upstairs.

"Please baby, let me at least hold you!" I heard mom reply loud but not screaming. My first impulse was to rush up, but something told me to hold back. I slowly climbed the stairs.

"You did this, you sent him away! You want him for yourself!" Kim screamed.

"You know that is not going to happen! Kim I promised you. Believe me honey I know it hurts. I felt the same way when he went to college." Mom was trying to calm her. "Let me hold you baby!"

"No not this time you cunt licking bitch! That is not going to work this time! I want him back! Kim demanded. "You can do it!"

"Baby, please. He is a man now, he needs to find his own life. You are beautiful, and smart, I promise you will find someone. Just set here and let me help make it better!" Mom had her calmed down for the moment. I was just about at the top step and was going to head back down.

"I told you not this time you bitch, I want him back!" I heard her slap mom. Flashing back to when Dad hit mom, instinct took over. I turned and pushed the half closed door open to stop my sister from hitting my mom.

What I saw stopped me in my tracks. My mom was naked kneeling on the floor her face covered in slime, my sisters pussy spread and puffy. Mom saw me first.

"Adam, 'NO'" she yelled. Mom was beet red in an instant. Kim pushed her to the side with no regard to her situation.

"You! You fucking pussy! You send the cunt licker to tell me you are leaving?" Kim was hitting me hard on the chest. Naked her tit's jiggled as she swung her arms trying to inflict as much damage as she could. I protected my face but let her hit my midsection. "You sneak away like the snake you are. You don't even have the balls to tell me yourself."

"Kim, no, that is not the way it happened!" Mom yelled now standing. It was the first time I saw her completely naked but with all that was going on, I hardly noticed.

"Fuck you bitch!" Kim turned and yelled at mom. Turning back to me. "And to think I let you fuck me! I hate you. You need to go! I fucking hate you, you mama's boy!" Kim was still flailing away in a complete rage. "Well there she is, fuck her now, that's what she wants. She wanted it then and she wants to now! She wants you to move out so she can fuck you and take you away from me!" Kim's strikes were no longer effective, she had punched herself out. Her arms now rubber she could only cry and struggle just to lift them.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers
123456...8