A Complicated Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

I pulled her to me, I hugged her until she gave up all effort to hit me. Crying replaced screaming. Her will was strong but her body was spent. She tried to push off, but I held her firmly. By now mom had pulled on a robe, still red with embarrassment she stood looking at the two of us.

"Oh baby what have I done?" Mom tried to touch her. Kim weakly swatted her away. I looked at her letting her know she should stay. "It is all my fault baby, Adam wanted to tell you but I thought it best if I did. Please do not blame him honey."

Kim looked up at me to see if she was telling the truth. I nodded, letting her know as bad as it was mom was not lying.

"I am sorry Kim, I should have told you, and you have a right to be mad at me. Mom was just trying to protect us from each other. Don't you see, she loves you, she loves you enough to let you hate her so you would not hate me!" I tried to kiss her but she refused. "I know you are hurt but please understand she was just trying to help."

Kim was no longer fighting me. I held her for a few more minutes, mom rubbing her back. Eventually she looked over at mom. I handed her off, mom took her from me, their tit's mashed together as mom pulled her close. With renewed energy Kim hugged mom, her lips found mom's she kissed her like the lovers I never knew they were. Mom opened her eyes as they kissed, suddenly I realized I was no longer needed. I quietly wet down the stairs, remembering my key, I locked the front door as I left. I don't remember how I got to work but I did.

It was almost two weeks before I saw mom and dad. I wasn't avoiding them at all, between outfitting the apartment and work I was just not available much. Justin and his friends helped me pick out the furnishings to accent what he had. It was a bit more feminine than I would have chosen but damn did it look good!

Mom had me over for dinner. Learning a few things from her I knew better than to bring up our last meeting.

"How are you Karen?" I asked. She looked at me, wondering why I used her proper name.

"I am fine Adam." Mom gave me questioning look.

"I am glad to hear that Karen." I repeated.

"Are we good Adam?" She seemed not sure if she was reading me right.

"We are good Karen!" Seeing dad still in the back yard tending his garden I leaned in and kissed her firmly on the lips. Her mouth parted, her tongue found mine. Her breasts pressed tight against me. My hard cock pressed against her stomach as my hands gripped her ass pulling her into me. She wanted to stay but her fear of being discovered pulled her away. I held firm for just a moment longer, letting her know I was serious. Releasing her she stood in front of me somewhat overwhelmed.

"Mom that is no way to kiss your son!" I scolded her. She was confused for just a moment. I pointed to my cheek. Mom kissed my cheek as she always did.

"Thank you mom, and thank Karen for me. Now I need to use the bathroom I have an issue that needs relieving. She looked down and saw what she did to me. I turned to head upstairs.

"Adam!" Mom grabbed my arm, turning me. "Karen wants you to know she loves you!"

"I know that now, maybe I always did. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to those things you know?" A tear formed on her cheek, she wiped it off. Mom looked in the back yard at dad.

"Adam, that is as far as it goes..."

"Mom you can tell Karen I understand, if it is enough for her, it is enough for me." I reassured her.

"That would make her very happy." Mom replied. Before she let go of my arm she added. "You may not be the sharpest, but you are the smartest. Thank you I needed that."

"So did I." I went upstairs and jacked off to the sight of my mom standing naked in Kim's room.

Dad was excited to hear all about the progress of the new job. The fact that I had not visited more often, and mom had not been to see me at all, I think gave him a new level of trust between us. I was not going to take advantage of it any more than we have. That ship had sailed and I was not on it. I always wondered if I should be regretting it however. Kim's name never came up to this point and even with my dad's attitude towards her that was not a good thing.

When he went to bed I asked mom. She was evasive telling me Kim was still searching for her place in life. I inquired if I should come see her. Mom suggested I should wait for her to call me. I left with just a kiss on the cheek.

The next few months were a blur. I was on the road much of it. Seems I have a knack of helping customers more than I would have thought. With my technical background and easy going style customers responded well to my recommendations. Back at the office I had the answers ready before the problem became one.

Kim and I talked on the phone several times, but since that morning she refused to meet with me. I eventually found out she moved out of the house. I missed her, even when I was in school we had this kind of bond, a connection. Now we seemed to be worlds apart. Dad did not speak of her, news from mom was vague.

I dated a couple of times but again with my schedule a steady girlfriend was not in the cards for now. Except for the relationship with Kim I was happy.

I had been working for Ted about six months when the Fortune Five Hundred Company contacted me. True to my word I explained that I was under contact for another six months.

I happen to be over at Mom and Dad's for dinner one Friday night, when mom said she had a surprise for dad and I. Around eight we were in the living room when there was a knock on the door. It was Kim and a guy! Dad and I got up as mom opened the door. Kim and I made immediate eye contact, then she turned to the guy and introduced us.

"Vince this is my dad Carl, and my brother Adam." There was coldness in her eyes as she introduced us. Vince shook dad's hand.

"Sir nice to meet you! Adam nice to meet you as well." He added as he shook mine. We all sat, Kim holding Vince's arm the whole time. We talked, of course dad gave him the once over. Vince owned a motorcycle repair shop. He had several mechanics and sold used bikes. Big American bikes was his bread and butter. Like Kim he had tattoos, only his arms were mostly covered. I noticed Kim had one or two new ones as well.

Vince was well spoken as far as I could tell and seemed intelligent. That and he too had a garden, something he and dad could talk about. Maybe I was sensitive because Kim was involved but something about his body language disturbed me. Dad was sold I could see that. He had a job, he was polite, Oh and did I mention he had a job. Kim kept a watch on me as did mom but I was not going to show my cards this early. Mom went to the kitchen to get some beers, Vince told Kim to go with her. I kept smiling, as he smooth talked my dad about his business. Mom returned, handing out refreshments, Kim sat down some snacks Vince told her where to sit. Still I smiled. Then the excitement started. Vince stood up asked Kim to join him. Kim then explained that she and Vince were getting married, and she was pregnant!

Oh fuck! The party had just started. If mom had known Kim was bringing Vince over she surely did not know about a baby. Torn between disappointed and thrilled mom did not know how to react at first.

Dad unfortunately had made his bed long ago. He detested unmarried mothers but since he himself had gotten mom pregnant before they married, yes it is true, I was an oop's baby, he could not say how he felt. Kim knew this, I suspected she was playing that card now.

I was the only other poker player this night to call. I happily I congratulated the groom to be and my sister as well. Maybe I overplayed it a bit, my sister not amused with my, performance. But I knew I had nothing to gain by throwing water on this occasion. I had no proof.

Mom quickly came around and followed my lead, again my sister was miffed by the now happy celebration. Only my dad showed some displeasure, but he held his tongue in light of mom and then my cheerful response. Kim was not expecting any of this. She was looking for a fight, she wanted us to show her how she was making a mistake. Kim wanted us to make a scene, she wanted Vince to see her defending him, fighting for his honor. Kim wanted to show us what would happen if she went too far. She was boxed in now, a box of her own making. If only one of us would have objected, maybe she would have an out.

The drama over the next few months was interesting at first and then painful to watch. I was gone most of the time, I stayed in touch with Kim at times. I supported her decision at all times, not once did I voice any concern about her fiancé Vince.

Mom must have felt the same way as me, we never talked about it, but she too supported Kim's decisions.

Dad voiced them often and clearly but only to me and mom. As the time drew near for Kim to give birth Vince was riding across the country on a motorcycle trip with his friends.

Dad and I were in the waiting room when Kori was born. Mom was in the delivery room with Kim.

Kim and the baby moved to her apartment after a few days but with Vince gone, mom was spending much of her time on the road. Eventually dad and I set up a second nursery in my old room. Kim was living back at home for now.

There was a thaw in her relationship with me. Maybe for the first time she respected that I would not cave into her. The only regret I had was Kori was not mine.

Vince did come home eventually. Road trip aside, mom tells me he has been supportive. Kim is a frequent visitors at dads. Mom is happy of course to have her grandchild around. I saw Kim rarely and Vince almost never.

Justin and I were getting along grandly. He had many overnight guests but few returned for a second visit. I myself was looking but with fewer visitors and fewer still repeats.

Kori was almost a year old and already breaking hearts, mine was one of them. She was a happy baby, you knew something was wrong if she cried. Kim seemed less than happy the few times I saw her, she and Vince were still not married, I wondered why. Dad seemed more sold on him than before. Mom said the she thinks it is because Vince and I look so much alike, it was like he had a second son. It is true we are about the same height and weight, his hair is a bit darker, my complexion a bit more fair. We would not be mistaken for brothers but maybe cousins. I think it was because Vince and dad talked so much about gardening.

My initial impression had not changed much. You know the type, too slick, too smooth, ok I will say it, too cocky. He struck me as the guy that would not get his wife a nicer car, or the baby diapers, but had the newest and best accessories for his motorcycle. I know mom paid for tires for the old Ford Kim was still driving, the next time I saw Vince he had a new front wheel on his bike he was bragging about. It was two grand, I know I priced it out!

Still I held my tongue. As long as Kim was happy I had no right to complain.

The Fortune Five Hundred Company was sniffing around again. I had been with Ted for over two years. One day I asked to talk with him, explaining my situation. Ted listened then agreed I should follow my dreams. He made it clear I was welcome back at any time. I knew why, our sales had steadily increased since I started, much of it was from the business I brought in and kept from leaving.

I started a month later. My travels became much longer now, planes replaced the Ford truck. The money was great, the places I went and the people I saw were the best in our field. Justin and I spent many nights talking about our lives. We were both waiting for the other to open up about our private lives, but I think we knew as much about the other as any two people could except for that.

Traveling the country and occasional the world I was becoming much better at reading people, at least in business. For the last six months or so Justin would question me on his occasional guest I might encounter. I was to give him a first impression, it soon became a simple thumbs up or down. Usually it was sideways or down. On the rare occasion he met my date he would do the same, not once was the thumb other than down. I would like to say it was a game but I soon learned we were both serious. On the one occasion I gave him a thumbs up, he seemed so happy. Only later did I learn he passed on Justin.

By now Justin had met dad, mom and of course Kori. Justin swooned over my niece every chance he got, teasing mom he was going to send one of his porcelain dolls home in the car seat and keep Kori. Mom of course threatened him if he ever tried, Justin telling her one day he would have kids too. My dad of course took issue with that but thankfully not with Justin.

I had been gone for several days over the course of two weeks. Justin knew I would be home late one night as I kept him appraised of my schedule should an emergency come up. I was in the kitchen having breakfast when Justin came in with Wade. They were both dressed for work, I was as well. I extended my hand and received a firm handshake as I introduced myself. This was by design, Justin and I talked about it one day. By letting me do it instead of Justin, I felt it gave me a better way to judge how the person reacts to others they just meet. Wade was very forward but relaxed. Polite yet firm it surprised me, like Justin I would not have known he was gay. They joined me, the conversation was light but meaningful.

Wade was older than Justin, I would guess by a good eight to ten years. He had relocated here recently for work. He was a manager with a company that did consulting. Justin is a HR director for one of the company's Wade deals with. Wade had a sophistication about him but at the same time a sense of humility also. He seemed modest as Justin explained how he came to our city. What impressed me most was how he treated and interacted with Justin.

Wade insisted he would get the coffee to top off their mugs, even when Justin offered. I knew that morning he was a thumbs up. I teased Justin by not revealing my answer the whole morning. I would call him when I got to the car then let him off the hook. I excused myself, went to my room and finished getting ready for work. I walked back and said my goodbyes and started for the door. Justin was anxious for an answer, but I kept him dangling.

"Adam!" Wade called out. "What is your answer?"

"Sorry?" I asked not knowing the question.

"Adam, I already made my decision days ago. The only reason I am here is because Justin respects your judgment." Wade smiled at me. "What is your answer?"

"Wade I have no idea what you are talking about. Justin is a grown man. Whatever it is you think he and I are doing is pure nonsense." He looked at Justin as I closed the door. I dialed the phone as I got in my car.

"Hello?" Justin answered.

"Lock the doors and don't let him leave!" I said.

"I know! Really!" He replied. I hung up. Just his voice told me all I needed.

That night I came home the three of us had dinner together. Wade and Justin really did what I advised, they never left the house!

About a month later I received a message from mom while I was out of town. She asked for me to call when I had time to talk. It was late when I called, she picked up the phone and started crying as soon as she heard my voice.

"They're in jail!" was the best I could make out. After several moments of trying to make sense of the blubber, she finally composed herself.

She explained Kim and Vince were in jail. It seems the garden Vince was growing was not just vegetables or flowers, it was also weed allot of it. Mom had Kori at home dad was trying to bail out Kim. It was all I needed to know for now. I explained I would be home tomorrow and come over.

The next night I was having dinner with mom, dad and Kori, Kim was up in her own room refusing to come down. There was tension at the table but there was laughter too. Kori, oblivious to the drama around her wanted to play and I was one of her favorite playmates. Dad was not happy, he thought I should be more serious, this weed business is a felony. I had dealt with real emergencies in my career, this was serious but only for Vince. I was going to play for now.

After dinner mom took Kori up to Kim and a plate. Dad filled me in on the details, garden behind the house they rented. Landlord finds it, Vince, Kim and Kori to the police station. Mom gets Kori from child services, dad gets Kim from lockup. Vince still in jail. I asked if Kim had a lawyer, dad explains she has a public defender for now. I hand him the number of a friend that is a lawyer. I explain it is for Kim only, not for Vince.

The conversation goes on but nothing of real importance with the facts we have now. Dad goes to bed. Mom and I sit for a time and talk. She fills me in on how bad things have been for Kim for the last few months. I complain about being out of the loop, but mom reminds me this is not my problem. Besides no one knew about the weed, the problems they had were personal not criminal.

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"Adam, remember when I told you there was something I could not tell you. That time has come again. What I am going to ask is beyond anything I have the right to request. You are welcome to say no and I will not ask again but please think about it first." Mom took my hand I could feel it tremble. "Your dad and Kim will not talk to one another. I am afraid for her. Can she go home with you?"

"Go home with me, or stay with me?" We both knew this had a double meaning.

"For just a few nights, until we know if she can go back to the house." She was being evasive.

"Karen you did not answer my question." Mom lowered her head.

"I tried. I hoped she would go with you." She replied. I sat back in the chair contemplating what she just said. I stood up, mom followed.

"You stay here this time." Mom sat back down.

I knocked on Kim's door.

"Mom?"

"Adam!" I answered not caring if dad woke up.

"Go away!"

"You're coming with me!" I replied sternly.

"Adam go away!" I could hear her break down as she said it.

"Kim open this door, or I will break it down. One way or the other you 'are' coming with me." I waited briefly before I heard the lock release. The door did not open but I was able to turn the handle.

Kori was sleeping on the bed Kim looked terrible, and exhausted.

"Kiss your daughter goodnight, you are coming with me. Now!" There was no room for discussion. Kim put Kori in the nursery, I took her hand and led her to the living room. Get your purse. We are leaving in a minute."

I walked to mom and held out my hand helping her up. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a lust filled kiss. She wanted to resist but she knew there was denying me this.

"Goodnight Karen, tell my mom I love her." There was an awkward moment when they looked at each other. I looked at Kim. "What? You want to tell on us again? Well he is right up there, go ahead I will do it again for him too!" I pointed my finger up the stairs.

"You two should go, I need to look in on the baby." Mom whispered breaking the tension.

Kim and I left. It was a long ride made longer by the strain of the situation. Justin left me a note telling me Wade was out of town for a few days and wanted to talk when I had time. We slipped down the hall to my room, I closed the door.

"You need a shower, the towels are in the tall cupboard. There are spare supplies in the left vanity." I explained.

"I am too tired, I will take one in the morning." Kim said. Again I was not taking no for an answer. I moved to her and picked her up carrying her to the bathroom. Inside I started to remove her clothes.

"Adam what are you doing?" Kim started to push me away. I had a hold of her top it ripped.

"I said you are taking a shower, and you are taking a shower!" I said firmly without shouting. Kim was starting to cry.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers
1...345678