A Complicated Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

I explained this as we walked to the motor home. I opened the door released Max from the belt and held him in my arms. Max clung to me afraid to let go.

"What about your sister?" The big guy asked.

"She is an adult, she needs to take responsibility for her actions." I explained.

"I don't understand those two..." He started to explain. "He says she won't put out, she lets him whore around. She won't leave him, he won't dump her! Crazy people those two.

Vince rode off unmolested, I did take Max back to moms. Unfortunately we would see Vince again. As you know it's complicated.

Dad was livid Kim was in his house. Mom sent him to bed assuring him she would be spending the night at my house. Max refused to let go of me even when Kim offered to take him. Eventually mom coaxed him down with some snacks, the kid was famished. Kori was in Kim's room Max was put in the old nursery.

Reluctantly I drove Kim home with me. I say reluctantly only in the sense I myself was not happy with her, that and I knew what the next day held.

Justin and Wade were waiting for us when we arrived. They both were thrilled she was home and safe, but their looks confirmed my suspicion. Kim looked emaciated, her dress and appearance portrayed the look of... well there was no polite way of saying it. She looked like a crack whore!

The guys kept their visit brief, Kim and I moved to the kitchen. I offered her something to eat. she took me up on it. Soon she had devoured two sandwiches and several helpings of chips. I took the duffel bag mom had packed and set it in the spare room. Kim looked disappointed when I suggest she could stay there. I showered and went to bed. I knew she showered also, almost expecting her to come join me. I was on the edge of sleep when I heard the distinct sound of Kim crying in the still of the night.

I debated for quite some time before I got up and knocked on her door. The crying stopped but she did not answer. I was about to walk back to my room when something came over me. There was a good chance I would not see her this side of a pane of glass for some time. Is that the way I would wanted to be treated? Surely I was better than my dad. Alone, tired hungry and now abandoned? I opened the door I could see her look over in the moonlight.

"Adam? I am scared Adam!" Her words cut through me. "Please don't leave me! I..."

"Shhhhh." I whispered as I sat beside her. "No more talking, I am here now, just lay back and go to sleep."

Kim pulled me to her, I could smell her hair, her breath and now touched her lips. Kim was determined to kiss me, her passion seemed to overcome us both. She wrapped her arms around me, mine encircled her. Kim had always been a slim woman but all I could feel was bones. I was worried I would break her in half she felt so frail.

"Fuck me Adam, I need you!" Kim pushed back gauging my response. "It has been so long since...since I have been loved!"

Her words struck a cord in me. I have had my share of sex since we were last together but love was never part of it.

"Kim I don't know...you..." I was searching for the right words.

"Adam I am going to jail, I will not hold my children for a long time, I know that!" She raised her voice making her point. "I will not have mom in my arms or hers around me. I want to know you still love me, but more than that I want you to know how much I love you. I always have. I want you to know I did this all for you, I need you to know!"

"Know what, Kim" I was so confused, what was she saying?

"Fuck me my love, fuck me and let me show you, in the morning I will tell you what you need to know." Kim pulled me to her. Kim then whispered in my ear. "Fuck me now, we don't have much time!"

Kim had me undressed and my cock in her mouth before I could even comprehend what she was trying to explain. Lost in lust I decided to trust her and make our last night together memorable.

I slipped between the covers we shifted to a sixty nine position and pleasured each other. Kim came at least twice, maybe more but I was so lost in my own pleasures I couldn't concentrate. We had never spent much time with oral sex but tonight was perfect. Kim finished me off my cock limp but happy. She shifted facing me her frail body felt like nothing as she lay on top. Soon she was rubbing her pussy over my cock bringing it back to life. Slipping over it she cooed as I filled her. I reached up and grabbed her tits. Lost in my pleasures I did not notice her piercings were missing. I chalked it up to her nursing Max deciding not to put them back in. I was disappointed but not as much as I was concerned how small her tits had gotten. Don't get me wrong, Kim was never big in that department but these felt small and empty.

I was no longer able to think about it as Kim was now beating firmly on my chest.

"Cum in me! Adam listen to me, I need you to cum!" The desperation in her voice urged me on. I was not close but she was determined. Kim reached down and twisted my nipples hard! "Cum in me now!"

From out of nowhere my balls released their contents spewing another load deep in her waiting cunt. Kim came right after I did, miraculously my erection did not fade much. Kim took this as a sign to keep going, and she did. She came two more times before she urged me to cum again. I was covered with sweat and cum, both hers and mine. Kim was not going to stop and we both knew it. Then I thought of something, something that brought us both pleasure last time. I wrapped my arm around her dipping my finger in her pussy along with my cock. Nice and slimy I slipped up finding her puckered hole. Kim gasped.

"You do that you better cum in me you nasty boy!" I dipped my finger several times teasing her asshole. She was responding with me. Her floppy tits pushed tight to my chest she humped my cock and pushed back against my finger.

"Do it! Fuck my ass you nasty, nasty boy! Cum in me I want it all!" Kim screamed as her climax pulsed through her. I filled her pussy again, the feeling was incredible. We were both done this time. My finger slipped out with ease she moaned in protest.

"Next time you can use the real thing!" Kim taunted me.

"How do you know there will be a next time?" I was teasing but Kim looked up at me, I could see she did not think it was funny. "What?" I replied feeling bad now. I had gone too far.

"Adam, what are you saying? You don't want me?" Tears were starting to flow down her cheeks.

"Baby I was only kidding!" I felt terrible. Here we had just had one of the most intense nights together and it was all unraveling. "Kim I am sorry, it was a bad joke. Of course I will always be here for you!"

"Promise?" She started to realize I was sincere.

"Promise!" I reassured her.

"You will fuck my ass when I get out!" Kim was serious.

"Promise!" I reached around and smacked her ass. Letting her know.

"Have you ever done it before?" she questioned.

"No, not yet. Not something you bring up on a first date, or even the second!" I teased hoping she was over the past joke.

"Will you wait for me?" She held my face in her hands making me focus only on her. "I want to be your first, I want you to be my first."

"Promise! Now kiss me before I start right now." I teased. Kim picked up my limp cock.

"You wish!" She kissed me deeply not letting go for quite some time. We showered together but I was done for tonight. Sleeping together in my bed we went to sleep.

I was up early in the morning getting ready for the day at hand. I called mom telling her we would be over shortly. I called the lawyer and explained Kim was back and asked what we should do. She explained that she would contact the police and make arrangements for Kim to turn herself in. Above all we should talk to no one, she wanted to keep us out of the news.

I went back to the room Kim had just finished in the shower. The towel she had wrapped around her covered her tits to the middle of her ass. Kim was skin and bones, in the morning light cheeks and eyes had a sunken look to them. I noticed a few more tattoos than I remember but they were small, I never understood the reason behind them.

"Get out of here you big lug I need to get dressed!" Kim swatted me. Like a little boy I reached out and grabbed the towel and pulled it loose.

"So you seduce me at night and kick me out in the morning? Well you little..." I stopped mid-sentence. The towel no longer covering Kim I saw her back in the mirror. Just above the crack in her ass was Vince tattooed on her back. I was so shocked, it was like a gut punch from nowhere. I dropped the towel, still dazed by the sight of it, I wanted to puke. I was staring in the mirror, Kim's smile disappeared. She knew something was wrong but not what. I had to leave, I could not stand to see it anymore. I bolted from the room Kim yelling for me to come back.

She found me in the office, sitting at my desk, I did not even want to look up at her.

"Adam, we need to talk." She started to come closer. I put my hand up for her to stay away.

"I didn't want to marry him, I just wanted his babies. I didn't want to go. Vince forced me, he even threatened our kids. I don't want his name tattooed on my back, he had me tied down so they could put it there." I looked up tears in my eyes. "I did what I needed to do to feed our kids. Sometimes I would not eat for days so the kids could. I never turned a trick, I never did drugs. I am ashamed I did steal a few times. I did clean toilets for food, I did make a video with another woman to get money to come home!"

I looked back stunned by her admission.

"Vince never hit me, well not really. Since I have been with him we have only had sex maybe a dozen times. I know that is hard to believe but Adam I am asking you to believe that. I let him fuck whoever and whenever he wanted. I always have. The drugs were not part of the plan. Going to jail was not part of the plan. Skipping town was definitely not part of the plan!"

"Plan what plan?" For the life of me I couldn't understand what she was talking about.

"The plan I put together to pay you back for what I have done to you? Only you made it so complicated!" Our eyes met for the first time since she came down.

"What are you talking about? You have done nothing to me!" I was trying to make sense of it all.

"The kids Adam, when I said our kids I meant yours and mine, not Vince and mine!" I stood up suddenly, she took a couple of steps back.

"They are not my kids! You know I can't have kids!" I yelled. I was mad now she was taunting me.

"I know that, Vince was so much like you, at first I really thought I loved him. When he got me pregnant with Kori, I was sure. But then he wanted me to have an abortion. Adam I could not do that! I had Kori for you! I owe you Adam. I knew you wanted kids, I took that away from you!" Kim started to cry.

I was stunned sitting like a lump of coal.

"Then when we got busted he wanted me to marry him so I would not testify against him. I agreed only if he would get me pregnant again. Max was just for you, that is where the complication comes in."

"Wait you are telling me you had the kids for me? Are you crazy? Even if I wanted them to be mine they would still legally be his!" I argued still trying to understand it all. "And why through all this...this...plan of yours does Max make it complicated?"

"Because I fell in love with you! Not like when we were kids in love with you, really in love with you. I thought I knew the first time we made love. Then Kori was born, you loved her so, I could tell she loved you too. Then we made love again, even after I had a baby, even when I was no longer sexy, you made me feel like a real woman. That is why I wanted another child, for you. Max is only here because of you." Kim moved closer taking my hand she led me to the couch. "After all I have put you through you still love me, I know I can feel it. You make me whole again Adam, you always have."

Kim kissed me my heart melted knowing what she said was true. I did love her, more than that, I wanted to love her.

"The kids?" I asked.

"I will be getting a divorce, Vince will not fight me for custody. You and mom will be their guardians while I am gone." Kim explained.

"You had this all figured out?"

"Well Karen was very helpful when things became shall we say complicated?" Kim leaned forward and kissed me again. "We better go, mom will be waiting and the kids need their dad!"

We went to moms and waited for the lawyer to call. Kim turned herself in that afternoon. The cops wanted to talk to me about Vince of course but I was of little help to them.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers
1...345678