A Compromise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

Simon and Janet danced over, and she eased smilingly into Jim's arms and they kissed deeply. Jim slipped his pants off and went to hang them up. He returned with his big cock very obvious in his bright red briefs.

"I wear these to overcome an overwhelming tendency toward conservative dress." He laughed. I had trouble keeping my eyes off his cock until Janet's hand slipped easily over it.

"Have you seen the private rooms, yet?" she said.

She led the way and we were in a semi darkened hall with a number of doors. A few of them were closed discreetly and others were open. I hadn't figured out how you could tell if the open ones were occupied or not. Janet seemed to know though, as she led us into a room furnished with a long couch on one wall and a bed on the other.

"Come along," she said, holding a hand out to each of us. Janet's breasts and cleavage were decidedly inviting and I could see that they captured Simon. She showed us to the couch and Jim joined us, next to me.

Janet sat on Simon's lap, her lips on his as I saw his tongue flick out to meet hers.

Jim slipped his hand under my breast and I didn't resist as he encouraged me into his arms. I still had one eye on Simon as Jim continued unbuttoning my dress. As the last one opened his hand was flat on my tummy, a thumb slipped under the elastic of my panties and his fingertips toying with the soft cushion of hair. Simon was nibbling Janet's left nipple as she leaned her head far back in a pose of elegant passion.

Jim slipped my legs apart and his hand found its way along my thigh, sliding over the nylon top and onto the white flesh leading to my pussy. I let him slip my dress off my shoulders and he began fiddling with my bra clasp as his other hand pressed against the wetness between my legs. It felt good. I could tell that my pussy lips were nicely swollen now and needed to be fondled. His hand slipped slowly up and down, pressing the fabric of my panties into the fold formed by my pussy lips.

Jim didn't quite figure out my bra clasp before Janet reached for him. She left her hand on my thigh, teasing his hand and letting me feel her own warmth. She took his hand now and I waited to see what was next.

"Jimmy," she moaned urgently. "Jimmy, take me and make love to me." Jimmy kissed me one more time and then led Janet to the bed and his head disappeared happily between her legs as Simon and I stared through the gloom. Simon took my hand, but didn't move closer. We were slightly dumbstruck, but very interested.

I moved first, curling up next to him with my legs pulled up on the couch. Simon fondled my foot through the sleek nylon. That was the neat thing about Simon. The subtly of his caress was wonderfully erotic. He could have touched me anyplace, but he chose my foot. Like you would - with a friend. God, he is sexy, my friend Simon. I snuggled closer against his body and we settled down to watch Jim and Janet fuck themselves into a frenzy.

I found it very erotic watching them. They were both very attractive people, not beautiful in the fake look of the magazines, just nicely put together and lovely to see. Janet moaned softly and spread her legs wider as Jim lifted her bottom and seemed to be drinking her juices as if from a goblet. Her hands fondled her breasts and then tugged sensually on her own nipples as he nuzzled deep into her pussy. I lifted Simon's hand from my arch and showed him gently where my breast was. I looked up into his lovely eyes and closed mine slightly as the pleasure of his caress took hold of my body. I was so wet with all this, I wasn't sure how I could resist him.

Simon kissed my forehead as his big hand cupped me and lifted my breast a little. I felt his excitement as he slipped his hand inside my bra and toyed with my nipple. I slipped my hand into his lap and let my wrist lay against his cock.

Jim and Janet were a wonderfully erotic sight. I watched as she drew him from the moist haven of her pussy. She kissed him, tasting her own juices as she did it, her tongue tracing the outline of his lips. Her hand was between them and it was beautiful to watch as her tiny hand slipped around his big cock and she led it along her waiting pussy lips and then positioned it at the entry to her vagina.

I had no idea how erotic it would make me feel watching someone else. They were beautiful. Slowly she took the head of his cock into her body. Then with a tense lunge, Jim surged into her, grasping her ankles now and holding them wide apart as his taut buttocks told his excitement. All his muscles seemed to be concentrated on that point between them where their bodies joined and merged. I could see her juices glistening on the thick shaft they were sharing.

My throat was dry with the excitement of it. I couldn't take my eyes away. I realized that I was now gripping Simon's cock firmly, almost frantically. Simon's eyes looked pleading for me to go easy, and I relaxed my grip, giving him a teasing shake. His hand tightened on my breast and I pressed it into the warmth of his hand.

"I think we should slip away, don't you?" Simon whispered in my ear, brushing aside the hair with his lips. I turned my head to him and found his lips with mine.

"Mmmmnnnhhh. Are you turning me down, Simon."

Janet had rolled on top of Jimmy now. Her breasts were bobbing fiercely as she bounced up and down his erect cock. Jimmy had his arms tucked behind his head, but now reached for her. He had trouble catching her breasts as they flew up and down. She slowed her passion to let him catch them and then rushed to her orgasm, riding high on his big cock.

Simon's breath caught a little in his throat. "No, Charly, no. I just wonder if it would be good to give this a little time to settle in." His eyes were glued to the lovers on the bed before us.

"You do want me then?"

"Charly, .......... How can you even ask?" he smiled at me.

"Oh, ..... OK, then we can go. I just couldn't stand you not wanting me." I whispered in his ear, kissing my way along his neck to find his lips once again. We smiled into each other's lips and I felt him caressing my back and bottom with long pleasureful strokes. His other hand slipped to my thigh and he fondled the silky nylon taut over the warmth of my body.

I stood up before him and slipped my dress on, then let his eyes linger on my sexily clad body before buttoning a few buttons. I slipped into my heels and we went over to the bed and kissed them good-bye with a whispered "thank you" to the exhausted and satisfied lovers.

We said a few more farewells but couldn't find Karen as we walked into the cool night air.

We were quiet a moment as Simon started the car moving down the lane.

"Jeez!" he said quietly.

"Jeez!" I said in reply. I pulled his hand to my thigh and felt his fingers find the nylon sleek under my dress. "It was OK, ... wasn't it, Simon. I mean, it was exciting. Not ugly. Eh?"

He nodded and squeezed my thigh.

"Simon, I haven't made out in a car on the way home from a date in years."

He smiled silently into the headlight path ahead, then slowly turned to fix me with that look I was so familiar with. Nearer home, he turned into another lane and we parked at the end of a moonbeam streaming down a lake. There was another car down the way, but our windows were soon steamed completely opaque.

Simon looked into my eyes and then opened his door and got out. He came around and opened my door and we stood in the moonlight for awhile. We kissed long and hard, bodies pressed close. Simon leaned against the car and I leaned against him, my legs parted to straddle his. Again his cock teased me with it's warm girth pressing against me.

His hands stoked lightly over my bottom, then clasped me as he felt me press urgently against him. It really was like high school.

I pulled back from his kiss and pulled open the back door and tugged at his hand. Simon unbuttoned my dress and I slipped out of it, letting him look at me in the moonlight. He knelt and pressed his lips to my nipples prodding against the thinness of my bra.

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Slipping my hand inside, I found him hard and very warm. I pressed against his body, feeling my hand circling his cock and holding it between us. He slipped his pants down and laid them in the front seat with my dress, and then held my hand as I got into the back of the car.

We kissed and fondled each other as the windows steamed up around us. His tongue circled my nipples and I urged him to bite them a little. The tug of his lips on my breasts sent shivers through me. I opened my legs as his hand slipped along the nylon of my stockings. He rubbed along the sleekness for awhile and then I felt him toy with the clasp of my stockings and move past onto the soft skin above my stocking tops. As I moved to meet him, his hand touched the soft wetness between my legs. My panties were sopping wet.

He stopped me stroking his cock. "I'm too close, Charly," he said quietly. "It feels wonderful when you do that."

I helped him as he slipped my panties down my legs. He pressed them against his cheek and then his lips, and inhaled the scent of me and my perfume. It made me shudder to watch him do that simple act. His lips found mine and I felt so wonderfully naked now that my panties were off.

He guided me over him, let me straddle him as he moved forward on the seat. I watched between us as he moved the head of his cock in an arc along the length of my pussy lips.

"My god," I thought, it is going to happen. I am about to have a man other than David inside my body. In spite of myself, tears welled in my eyes as I thought about that. His cock was thrilling as it pressed my lips apart. But I couldn't stop the tears and one fell on Simon's cheek, stopping him in his tracks.

"Charly! I'm sorry, sweetheart! We should stop." His hands went to my waist to stop me.

"No, Simon, I want you. I want this. I want you to come inside my body. I want you to make me a woman again."

I took his cock in my hand and moved the glorious head along my lips again, deepening and spreading them. I lingered as it touched my clitoris, now jutting firmly from my body. I moved him in a circle around it and then to the entry to my vagina.

I held him there a moment and felt the blunt size of him, letting him feel how wet I was for him. I looked into his eyes, and while he kissed the tears that were drying on my cheeks now, I slipped lower. The head of it slipped past the first resistance and I paused to feel it. Then slowly, our eyes locked on each other, his cock slowly slipped into me. I felt him extend and reach deep into me, opening me, spreading me, filling me.

Simon slipped my bra up over my breasts as I began to fondle his cock with my pussy. He felt wonderful. His cock seemed to fit perfectly, nice and big. I felt him thrust deeper and I leapt to join his thrusting. We began to move together. I clasped on his cock as he withdrew, then pressed down around him again and again, tightening on him with all my strength. Feeling the length of him.

I felt his body tense and knew what was happening. Faster and faster I moved up and down the brazen shaft invading my body, harder and harder rode him until I felt the hot essence of his body shooting out of the end of his cock and deep into my body. I felt him spurt a second time, then a third and felt his hands tighten on my breasts, squeezing them and pulling on my nipples. My orgasm cascaded through my own body and I could feel the wetness between us, warm and thick.

"There, it is done," I thought. "No way back now!" I lay happily in Simon's arms.

"Good." I whispered into his ear. He nuzzled my head around so that he could kiss my lips, and then nodded his agreement as our tongues lazily toyed.

Continued in Chapter 5

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12